Moth to a flame (1)

"Good morning baby." Your boyfriend woke you up, you opened the eyes and smiled at him. "Morning." You said and he kissed your cheek.

You were dating your boyfriend, Liam for almost two months, and you liked him, you still try to find your feelings for him, you still didn't felt in love with him, you felt like you can love him more if you'll know him better.

"Oh we going out to dinner tonight.." he opened the windows. "Why?" You asked him. "Matt and Chris invited us to a dinner.." he said.

Liam had a great friendship with the sturniolo triplets , especially with Matt sturniolo. Matt were so handsome and kind, and he always were like friend to you. When liam needed help Matt were helping both of you,when liam were at work and you were sick at home, he was brought to you food and helping you .

You liked the way Matt helped you, you liked Matt so much.. he helped you all the time and you never cancelled plans with him.

"Fine.. I'll be ready at six pm." You said and Liam left the house to go to work. You stayed all day at the house. You were home alone.. like every day.

Liam were a good boyfriend but sometimes you felt like you can't stay at home that much and you need company and love from him. But you knew you won't get it that much because his work. And maybe tomorrow night he will leave you for a week and you will stay here alone.. like all the time.

-
"So we're going to a really good restaurant." Liam said in the way to the dinner with his friends. "Does anyone else are coming?" You asked. "Yeah maybe Sofia and Lara." He said, you were cool with Sofia and Lara not the best, but it's still were fine.

"So we made it." He stopped the car and got out. You saw Matt and Chris and walked to their car and gave Matt a punch in the arm. "Damn Liam.. oh hey!" He turn around to you and smiled.

"Hey!!" You hugged him and laughed at his reaction. "I thought you were Liam.. I don't know why." He said and looked at you. "Hey Chris." You said and Chris waves back to you.

"So how you doin?" Matt asked. "Great, how are you?" "I'm good." This conversation was too awkward and you didn't knew what to say. From some reason you felt so nervous around Matt.

"Should we get in?" He asked and you nodded. You both got inside and sat next to your friends, you sat next to Liam when Matt front of you next to Chris.

You order your food and you all start to eat and talking about some random stuff, like the life in Boston, about Liam's job, your career as a photographer.

"Wait I need to answer it, it's my boss.." Liam got up and left the table, you sat there with Matt and Chris we were at their phones. But stil you could feel Matt's eyes on you the whole night.

"Hey.. I need to leave.." Liam came back and looked at you. "Wait what?" You asked. "Yeah, they said The flight was brought forward for another two hours." He said. "Oh so how I'm going back home?" You asked. "Um.."

"I can take her home." Matt said. "Really? You'll do it?" Liam asked and Matt nodded at looked at you. "Because it's in the other side of the town." Liam said and Matt told him not to worry about it. That he will be there and help you go home.

"Okay, thanks dude." Liam were happy. "Hey, I'll be right back in a week." Liam holds your face in his hands and looked at you. "I know."you said. "I'll miss you." He kissed you and smiled. "I love you." He said but you didn't reply.

-
"Okay so Chris told me he'll take a drive with Sofia because she live close to us." Matt said and get inside his car . "So it's just two of us." He smiled. "Thank you for the ride home." You said and smiled at him.

"Yeah, of course." He start the car and start driving. "Can I ask you something?" He said. "Yeah sure." You looked at him, at his beautiful side profile. "You always staying at home when Liam leaves to work?" He asked.

"Yeah." You said. "I just.. he working a lot and I know how important it to him.. and how much he needs this job, but I think I'm more important than job you know?" "You a lot more important than job." He replied to you.

"So why don't you come over? Or asking me to come over?" Matt asked . "I don't know, I think it's made me feel weird." You laugh. "Why because I'm your boyfriend friend?" He said.

"No."
"So why?"
"I..I don't know actually."

You said not sure at all for what happened. What's going on with you when Matt around, when he left why you begged for more, when he with you you feeling at heaven. You never knew why.

"You'll miss him a lot no?" He asked. "I don't know." You said, you didn't thought about missing Liam, you knew you won't miss him that much. "Why.. he is your boyfriend." "But I just like him, still not in love." You protect yourself.

"Yeah I knew it." "You did?" He nodded when you said it. "You never told him you loved him, or that you'll miss him, it's like you still trying to find your feeling for him." Matt knew. "I am."

"You know what.. I've got an idea." Matt said and smiled at you. When he parked his car in your garage. "Why are you taking this bag with you." You asked him.

"Because I'm staying over." He said. "Who said you can?" You asked. "You said." He took his bag. "When?" You asked him. "Right now." He opened your door and got inside the house.

"Fine, you can stay but you sleeping in the other room.I'm not sharing the bed with you." You said and he nodded and went to his room.

You got inside your bed after doing your stuff and checked your messages, you saw a message from Liam 'hey, I can't talk this week so don't text me.' You didn't like this idea. Why you can't just talk to him when he is not with you. Never.

You felt so alone, you felt like you have no one to be there for you, you felt like tears going to come out of your eyes, but Matt were in the other room and you didn't want him to hear you crying, so you start crying but quietly.

Matt woke up from your crying, he heard you and get up from the bed fast enough to see what's going on with you, he came to your room and opened the door. "Y/n? Are you good?" He asked. A shake voice got out of your mouth. "Are you crying?" He asked and came next to you.

"What's going on, talk to me.." he sat next to you on the edge of the bed. "I think I can't be with Liam anymore, im feeling so alone in this relationship." You said and looked at him.

"With Liam?" "Yeah. He told me not talking to him all this week because he can't, and it's all the time like that, he never there." You cried front of Matt. His best friend.

"Hey y/n.. if he is not giving you the company and the love you deserve, dumb his ass." Matt made you laugh. "You won't told me that I'm doing a mistake?" You asked. "No, he is." He said and smiled at you.

"Thank you Matt." You said and he get up from the bed. "Good night." He said and headed to the door. "Wait Matt.." you told him. "What?" He asked you.

"Can you please stay here with me?" You asked him. "Yeah.." he came to you and looked at you. "You want me to share with a bed?" "Yeah, please." You breathed your breath and hoped not to cry. "Fine." He said and got inside the bed.

You couldn't stop yourself from crying, thinking that maybe you doing a mistake, breaking up with Liam will break his heart even when you're already broke.

Matt noticed your breath and came close to you, warpping his arms around you and holding you close to him. "Hey, it's okay I'm here with you." He treat you like you were his girlfriend tonight.

"I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." He hugs you tightly the whole night, made you clam and feel safe with him, he didn't care you cried in his chest and didn't let him sleep the whole night. He just want to made you feel safe and okay.

In his arms.