Star shopping. (1)

There you were again, on the floor, lying with your face on the ground, can't feel your legs or knees.

You almost close your eyes, but you stayed strong, you didn't want to pass out, to go to the hospital again, leaving your friends here, your little sister and your mom to deal with all of this.

"Get up!" He called you, yelling your name when your mom crying on the floor. "I SAID GET THE FUCK UP." he shouts, you couldn't move. So he grabbed you and push you to the side of the well.

You got hurt, the tears was all over your cheeks and you saw your mom crying, how could she marry to this guy after dad?

Her life was perfect with dad, until she decided to destroy all of her family and marry to some random guy she found. Even my 9 years old sister get hit by him, but she couldn't cry. She knew it wasn't good.

"Go upstairs. I don't want to see you, little slut." He called you. You ran upstairs to clean all the blood over your face, you got scratches on your neck, they were to big that you couldn't even hide them, you had to lie again tomorrow morning.

You got into your bed, crying yourself to sleep, and the reason for all of this mess? It's was because with wanted to go outside with your friends, to see a new movie, but he yelled at you after your mom told you it's okay.

Your mom always try to help you escape, she told you to get out and to come back when is not at him, but you couldn't let her take all of those things for you, so you never leaves, you couldn't left her there with your young sister.

The whole night was trouble, you cried all the time, know that you'll have to hide it now from your friends at school, your teacher, to hide your body and your feelings, even when you wanted to shout it out to the world.

-
Matt woke up in the morning, he saw Chris and nick downstairs at their phones, they was already with clothes and shoes and just waited to him.

"Finally, I thought you dead." Chris noticed him, standing there. All Matt did was to giggle and took pancake to eat.

"Did you hear from y/n, she didn't talk with me yesterday like she promised?" Nick asked Chris, matt's heart filled with fear when he heard it, he was so worry about you even when you guys never talked except one conversation in week.

You and matt weren't friends exactly, he were there as your best friend brother, the one you asked when nick or Chris not showing up at school and you need someone to spend the day with, and matt wanted a lot more than this.

He want you to call him when you need help, he want to hold you in his arms in the night, he wanted to be with you and make a dinner for two of you. He just wanted you. He saw in you a spark that nobody could see.

"No, her phone been off since yesterday afternoon. Since she came back home from here." Chris replied. "Maybe she in school, we should leave." Matt took the key, throw the pancake and get out of the house, he wanted to make sure that you're okay.

-
You already were at school, even if it was too early that even the school wasn't open yet, you didn't want to stay at home and fight with your step dad and to get hit by him after last night.

You covers all your face and your neck with makeup, you wear warm clothes even it's wasn't that cold outside, it's was all for not show your scars all over your body.

You saw the van of the triplets, you ran into Chris hands for no reason, he just stood there, hugging you, you needed this hug so much, even it's only your best friend.

"What wrong?" He asked. "Nothing, just- I just miss you." You lied, a lot happened. You wanted to cry a front of three of them and show them all your scars.

Matt noticed something going on with you, he could see it on your face, but he leave it, if you want to talk you will. He always knew it.

-
"Hey.. what class you have." Matt try to start a conversation with you, he knew its will be weird but he try to a least. "Um, history.." you took one more book from the locker.

Matt noticed the red mark at your neck, it's wasn't leave his eyes, he couldn't foucsed in your words, he just stare at your neck. "Are you listening to me?" You closed the locker and it's made him look at you.

"Where did you got this mark?" He asked, you felt fear all over your body, he know, that's it, your step dad going to kill you tonight. Don't say to him anything, it's all your mind telling you.

"Excuse me?"
"The red mark at your neck.. here." He got close to you and touched your neck, where it's was hurt like hell. "It's nothing." You jumped a little and cover it with your hand. "Someone hit you?" His words scared you, you wanted to told him all, but you couldn't. It's will kill you.

"No, I just- I.." you had nothing at your mind, lie to him, tell him the truth? What should you do?

"You just?" He made you nervous. "I just fall in the shower yeah.." you said and his eyes stare at you, you hoped he would believe you.

"Okay.. you want to come with me to the cafeteria or what?" He asked, smiling this time. You nodded your head and he walked. You still was freezing, couldn't move.

Matt look at you and come to you, keeping you close to him, walking with you to the cafeteria, he just wanted to be with you a little.

You were important to him more than you knew, even he knew he weren't that important to you, he knew that he will do everything to make you happy. Even if it's to put the stars in the sky ..

"Are you okay?" He asked you once again, you were shaking and freezing like hell, you didn't knew what going on with your body. "Yeah, I guess." You looked around looking for someone, you didn't knew who.

"Are you sure, hey.." he touched your hand, you were afraid. "Hey.. it's just me, are you good?" You looked inside his eyes and nodded to him, for not making him worry about you, not more than he already was.

"So why are you shaking?" Shit, he noticed. "Um, I - I just.. it's because if feeling cold." You smiled, it's wasn't the reason for that, you knew it.

"It's why you wearing warm clothes in middle of may?" He laughs. You couldn't get mad at him because he laughed at your clothes, he didn't knew what's going on under your clothes, he didn't knew what are you hiding from him.

"Yeah.."
"So you're not coming with me to the party tonight? It's kinda of sad, I wished you'll be there with me." What party did he talked about? Can I hide from home for one night?

"What party?"
"Beach party. Bonfire, songs.. like every middle of may." He said, you never were at 'middle summer party.' It's was the biggest party of the summer.

Chris always try to make you come, but you couldn't be there with short clothes and a lot of scars on your body. So you never walked.. even you really wanted.

With Matt you though that you can run away from all of this, he had something that weren't at his brothers, he were so safe to you, you always felt like that. It's why you walked to him and not to your girls in the class, even when they were friends with you. You just found him as a comfort.

"I thought it's will be nice to see you there, you can stay at our home until we need to leave and I'll drive you home after that.." he reads your mind, he just knew you don't want to be at home.

"Im in."
Even you knew you'll regret that with all your heart.