Moth to a flame (3)

It's been a week after you and Matt kissed, he stayed all this week with you because Liam weren't at house. He didn't want you to be alone, he were too afraid that something will happen to you, that you'll breakdown and no one will be there to catch you.

Liam finally came back and you decided to wait to him in the house and not at the airport because it's to hard for you to see him right after you kinda of chatting on him with one of his best friend.

All you could do is call matt with tears, you needed to talk with him, that's all.

"Hello?" Matt answered. "Matt.." your voice cracked as you heard him. "Hey what's going on?" Matt said. "I cant think of anything except the fact that you and me cheated on liam." You said.

"Hey, don't forget that you going to break up with him when he come back, and you'll come here." He said. "But.. what if it's too bad for two of us?" You asked him. "It's not.. okay? Don't worry.. tell him the truth." He said.

"Fine... thank you." You said and he hang up. You heard the door key in the door and waited to see Liam getting into the house. He held his bags and smiled at you.

"Hey!!" You said and ran to hugs him. "Hey.." he said getting away from you. "Wow, what's was that?" You asked. "Nothing, just tired." He act really weird.. like something happened to him.

"I missed you." You said, lying to him. You didn't missed him at all, you wished he was staying and not coming back. "Me too." He Said.

"Okay.. can you tell me what's going on?" You didn't wait. "What?" "What what? You literally told me not talking with you for a week and now acting so fucking weird."

"I'm not acting weird." He said. "Yeah you are." You laughed. "Baby, tell me what's going on." "Fine I'll tell you, but you asked for this!" He said.

"What is that?"
"I slept with loren."

You lost your breath for a sec. Trying to figure out if that's what you heard. Is that true?

"What.." you whispered, clearing your throat. "I was drunk. And it's why I told you not calling me or talk to me." He said. "Hold on, you text me the message in the night you left the restaurant, when it happened?" You had so much questions.

"We went to a bar.. before the flight, and I were so drunk that we drove to loren house and.." "so you lied to me." Your tears were filled by the pain of his words, his lies.

"No I didn't.."
"You told me that your flight is get early in two hours. But you went to bar with friends, and left me there for you to go and hookup with other girl, is that not a lie to you?!" You cried.

"Y/n.." he got close to you. "No leave me alone, I'm leaving." You shouts and went upstairs to your room. Taking your clothes and your stuff and walked to your car . "Please don't baby."

You turned around to face him. "No. It's over." You said and left the house, driving through tears. With pain you couldn't imagine.

Your boyfriend lied to you.. even when you felt like he weren't , all you wanted was to catch feelings for him and all he did was to lie to you like all the others mens, except one.. Matt.

You drove to Matt address and park your car next to his car. You knock at his door and hoped he will open it. When Matt opened the door you ran into his arms.

"Hey wow, what's going on?" He asked. "Liam cheated on me." You cried on Matt's arms. All Matt did was to close the door and hugs you tightly to keep you safe.

"Oh I'm sorry.." he said and kissed the top of your hair. "Hey come on sit.." he leads you to his sofa and gave you water. "Thank you."

"Come on tell me what's going on." He said. "He lied to me.. his flight didn't got earlier than he said, he was on bar with loren and more friends, and then he slept with her and asked me not to call or talk with him."

Matt looked at you, broke. "Y/n I'm so sorry." "And I know I did it too, I cheated on him.. but, I guess I never had a feelings for him." You looked at the cup in your hand.

"So it's not a cheat."
"What? We were in relationship."
"Yeah, but both of you don't have a feeling for each other."

You nodded. "Yeah.." you whispered. "He lied to me so much, that I don't know if his job even real. What if his job was to fuck other girls when I'm not around." You cried so bad that Matt couldn't anything else except hugs you.

"Hey it's okay.. I'm here.. I'm with you." He kissed your forehead. "I'm not leaving you I promise." He said while you were broken. "Matt.. I can't.." "I know, i know.. it's okay." He said.

And than you realise that Matt was the first boy you've ever catch feelings for. And it's wasn't even a surprise, you knew he is the best guy that a girl can ever get to herself.

"I'm not leaving you, and you can stay here forever." He said while you got clam in his arms. "I want you to stay with me fine? You heard me? I'm not leaving." He says.

"I love you." You said, for the first time.. you said it, to someone who deserved it. "What?" Matt asked. "I love you." You said again.

Matt's face were shocked and brighter than ever in once. "You love me?" He asked. "Yeah." You put your hand on his cheek. "I love you more then I've ever known." You laughed.

"I love you too." He said. "I love you so much, all this time you were with Liam I wished it's will be me, I wished that I'll be the one who hold you at night, the one who bring you food home and stay with you all night awake." He says all his feelings to you.

"You know.. you're the first guy I've ever told him that." You smiled. "That you love me?" He laughs. "Yes, I love you if you still didn't got it."

"I didn't.. can I hear it again?" He laughs at you. And you get up and looked at his ocean eyes, at his beautiful eyes and his brown hair.

"I love you.. Matt sturniolo."