To be so lonely

There you were again, at the same place where you met the love of your life. But this time you were so alone, without him.

Without Matt.

The relationship with Matt was so good, you finally felt what is love and when Matt was with you, you felt the most loved person in the world. He made you feel loved.

And then it's happened, the downfall. You got really distant from Matt, matt stopped being the person he was with you.

He stopped leads you down from your apartment, he stopped making you breakfast before he left to the work. He wasn't talking with you, telling you about his life.

So he left you.

You still was so confused by him, by his leaving, you always want to be with him, and now you don't even see him.

Matt moved on from Boston to LA with his brothers and for his career. You stayed at boston, The dream of two of you was to live in New York and just live the life like you dreamed of.

But it's wasn't going to happened.

You sat on the same bar when you sat for the first time when Matt was coming to you and asking you for a drink, when you were drunk and he took you back home.

He took you to his house and let you stay until you felt good, and after a few days you saw him again. And then it's hit you.

You guys starting going out to dates and some dinners, and it's just happened.

You spending your time by yourself, not hanging out with your friends, not going out from your house only if you needed to drink.

You was heartbroken by a person who didn't even broke your heart, you was the one who broke to yourself.

Everytime you were thinking of Matt you were getting drunk, it's wasn't the best thing, you knew it, you knew it's wasn't the best way to get over him. But you still did.

"Hey.." a voice came behind you. You turned around and saw the man who you waited the most. "Matt?" You asked, shocked. "Hey.." he laughed and looked down.

"What are you doing here again?" He adds. "What are you doing here." You cleared your throat. "Um, I needed to freedom from my family." He laugh and made you laugh nervously. "Cool." You whispered .

"It's so nice to see you." He said and looked inside your eyes, you looked at him and you smiled. "You too." You said when Matt put his arms around you. You just got into his arms.

Trying your best not to cry.

"So since when did you start drinking?" He asked and looked at your glass. "Um, I don't know, I guess before a long time." You said and looked at your empty glass.

"I never remember that you were drinking, not even in the night that I met you.." "yeah, you let me drink and I got drunk like hell and woke up in a man apartment." You said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't knew what to do, you didn't tell me your apartment address!" He said laughing. "So you took me to your apartment?" "Yeah!" He said and made you laugh.

You two got into an eye contact with each other, both of you were very close to each other. "But still something good was happening." Matt said. You still looked at his eyes.

At his blue ocean eyes.

"Yeah." You whispered. "For you.." matt picked up his glass. "For me." You said and filled your glass. You both touch each other's glasses and start to sipping your drink.

Matt still kept talking with you and you still kept drinking, you got drunk. You felt like your eyes got really heavy and you almost sleeping, you saw Matt blurred.