Brothers.

You grow up with the time, you wasn't a little girl anymore, you knew what's going on with you and what's can happen in every single moment of your life.

You knew you someday will fall in love with a guy who actually will love you and give you the love and the happiness you deserve. But you've never saw it coming before.

You had a big brother, and his name was Nate. He was like your best friend, and you always told him about everything that going on in your life, except one thing..

Your dating life.

You have a boyfriend, and he literally the best thing that could ever happen to you. His name was Matt sturniolo, just the problem was that he was Nate's best friend.

Nate always was laughing at you that you'll never find someone for you, and especially not in his friends circle. But you actually did, Matt.

You and Matt fall in love slowly, every time he was coming over to your place, somethings between you too was different. No one knew what until you and Matt finally talked and that's what happened, you fall in love.

No one knew about this relationship, not even your brother or your parents, just you and Matt, and Matt's family didn't knew either.

It's was not for making you got into trouble.

It's was a study day, you was at your school, you looked for your books in your locker and put them inside your bag, when you saw a letter falling out from your locker.

You picked it up, and saw Matt's name on it, you opened it to see a little letter for you. ''Meet me in our place, behind the field." Matt write to me and your smile just grow on my lips.

You walked out of school and run to the field when you saw Matt standing there and waiting for you, you didn't saw him for so long, because of the winter break and Nate and him didn't met for so long.

"Hey.." you whispered and saw him looking at you. "Hey." He said and you run into his arms. He hugs you tightly and you laugh inside his arms. "I missed you." You Said to him.

"I missed you so much." He said back and pulled back to see you. He kissed your lips before he let go of you. "How can I let go of you, when I don't know when will be the next time?" He asked you, putting his forehead on yours. "Soon." You sigh and promise him.

"What the fuck." You heard someone behind you and Matt. "Oh shit." Matt said when he saw his brother with the ball in his hand. It's was Chris, Matt's younger Brother and also Nate best friend.

"Chris.. I can explain.." Matt start saying. "You dating Nate's sister?" He asked without looking at him. "Kinda of." He said and you took a deep breath. "Please don't say anything to Nate, I'm begging!" You told Chris.

"Why?" He asked you. "He is my best friend, he told us not be close with her, not falling love with her, she is his younger sister." He shouts at matt. "I didn't choose it." Matt said.

"I didn't choose to fall In love with y/n, you can't blame me, just please don't make her feel guilty and say something to Nate." Matt try to convince his brother. "I don't wanna lie to him, I don't wanna to break anything."

"But you wanna break us?" Matt asked and Chris went quite. Matt got close to Chris for a second. You stayed where you were, at the same place. "Chris.. I love her, and I'll never do anything to hurt her, or my friendship with Nate." Matt whispered to Chris.