Long live

First day of tour, 2022. Opening Billie eilish concert. It's was the dream of your life.

Since 2018, when you found Billie, your dream was to make music like her, to be famous as her, to save a life like she did, like she saved yours.

You always was a huge fan of Billie. And now, you opening her tour with your album. With your songs, on her stage. It's was the biggest day on your life, it's will be the best time of your life.

You waited for this since you met your manager, Laura to hear this. This thing about the tour. And it's finally came.

It's was the 3rd of February. First day, New Orleans, you were on your hotel room alone. It's was the first time you were alone without matt or one of your friends.

For your luck you have some friends from the music community that helped you through this. Like Gracie abrams, who also was friend of Billie and you.

And nessa who was friends with you since 2020, and they helped you get ready for this. You opened your phone to see a lot of messages from Gracie and Matt.

You saw Gracie wishing you good luck and she so proud of you to be there, and Matt who text you so many messages of how much he want to be there and hug you, and how much he miss you, and he can't sleep without you.

You decided to call Matt. "Hey, good morning." You said and looked at Matt waking up. "Did I woke you up?" You asked, giggling. "No, it's fine, thank you." He said.

"You look tired, Matt go back to sleep I'll call you later." You said and he opened his eyes. "No, I wanted to wake up with you." He smiled at you. "Me too." You smiled back.

"So first day of tour, with Billie!" He said and made you blush. "I'm so fucking nervous. I've never been alone for so long." You said. "It's only three days come on, and you still in la." He said and I nodded and sigh.

"Yep, but you sending me how much you miss me and want to sleep with me in the same bed." You made Matt laugh. "Well.." he said and you just laughed. "Stop it." You replied.

"Okay, go get ready, I'll go get ready either." He said and looked at you. "Where?" You asked. "Some breakfast with the boys, and meeting with Laura." He said and you nodded. "Fine, go mr busy man." You said.

"Bye bye, miss Billie friend." He said and kissed the camera. "Bye, I love you, rat." You said and he laughed. "I love you too, beautiful." He said and hang up.

You walked to your bathroom and wash your face and your teeth. You heard some phone call and saw Gracie FaceTime. You were happy. "Here you are!" She said.

"What?!" You asked. "I was looking for you everywhere!" She shouts. "Oh, Matt called me." You replied and make your makeup. "Fine fine, I wanted to say good luck for tonight." She said and you giggled.

"Thank you, I love you." You said and blow a kiss to her. "I love you too, be careful." She said and hang up. You loved gracie with all your heart, she as your best friend since you got into this world. And you loved her.

-

It's was already afternoon , you was on your way to the place where the show was. You looked at the stage and didn't believe you'll be here with the person you adore for all those years. You wanted to cry.