Out of the woods

School for you was the worse. You were good at the classes, but the kids weren't nice to you at all.
You were the only one who didn't get any friends at school.

The only one who talked with you were Matt, but he were at another school at the city. So you were at school alone all the time.

The kids weren't nice to you, if it's hitting, talk shit about you, make jokes about your life and your family, about Matt.

You didn't care that they talking about your family because you didn't knew your family either. Your dad left when you were a little, your older brother left to the army. And your mom worked at the hospital so you saw her only at the end of the week or at night.

You were all the time, alone.

Some kids made you feel so worthless and lonely and some of them, did it in the worse ways, punch. You didn't tell Matt about the situation, you always lied that you're fell in the shower or something fall on you.

Never the truth. Matt start to worry at some point, he knew that kids are being mean to you but he didn't knew how and why, you didn't knew either. But all you know it's that you can't stay here.

"Good morning." Matt called you. "Hey.. I didn't thought you'll be awake." You said, eating your breakfast. "Well, I have math test to do so.." he sigh. "Yeah well good luck." You laughed at him.

"Thanks, I'll need it." He said. "So how you doing?" He asked you again. "I'm great." You sigh. Only you could see the face on your face, but Matt knew what face is on your face right now. "Come on, something happened?" He asked again. "Don't lie please." He said.

"No nothing, yet." You said. "And nothing will.." He told you. "Don't worry y/n, it's will be fine." He said and you agree with him. "Yeah, I hope."

"I know.. and if something happens, call me okay, my love?"
"Yeah I know Matt."
"I'm serious about it, just call me."
"Fine."

You took some breaks from talking to him before you said the next word. "Thank you Matt." You told him. "Of course my girl. I love you.. I'll see you tonight." He said and hung up.

He send you a snap before he went to school and you just smiled at your phone. He was the spark of your life, he bring you the spark you needed.
He was there for you the whole time. He never left you, no matter what happened he were there.

"Hey bitch! Move." Some girl came to you. "What?" You said and looked at her. "Move it's my friends place at the break." She said. "I'm sorry but I sat here, I think you need to find some other place." You said and go back to your phone.

"Listen to me you little hoe, if you don't leave right now, I'll make you regret it." She said. "How?" "Try me." She looked at you with death stare. "Okay.." you get up and walk down of the stairs. "Bitch." You whispered to yourself.

"How did you just called me?" She heard you, you stopped to walk and turn around. "I didn't called you." You said. "You called me bitch?" "So you hear me?" You said to her.

"Wow, it's such a brave move." She got close to you. "I'm not scared of you." You said, you were scared. You knew what she will do. You felt it.

"Yeah?" "Yes." You said and turn around. When you turned around, she pushed you on the ground and you fall on your face. "What the fuck is your problem." You shout at her. "Fuck you." She said and you try to get up, but she kicks you again. "What a slut." You said to yourself.