Break a broken heart (3)

Matt stayed overnight at your place, Chris still didn't came home. He stayed at nick's place and you was worried all night about him.

Not because you was worried that he will get mad at you, or that he will see you with Matt in your bed.

That everything will gone between you and him.

Even before you and Chris was in a relationship, the bond was still there. When you needed help with work you was talking with Chris, when you needed a little bit of help with food and dinner, he was there.

When you needed a late night conversation he was there for talking. He was a friend of yours , and you afraid of losing him after everything you been through with him.

"Are you okay?" Matt moved his Hand from your waist to your shoulders. "What?" You turned around and saw Matt with close eyes but he still was wake.

"You still awake so I had to ask." He said, opening his eyes slowly and looking at you. "Hey, tell me." He saw how you feeling. What going on with you. He knew you're stuck in your head.

"Just thinking.." "about what?" He said. "Chris, me, us." You could see Matt was nervous. "Are you sure about your feelings?" He asked, you felt your heart break.

Did Matt still not feel confident in his place?

"Yeah. More then everything.. I just don't want to lose him like I lost you." You said.
Matt put his hand on your cheek. "I don't want him to stop talking with me."

"He won't, because he love you."

You looked at Matt, he smiled softly at you but he didn't say much. "What do you mean?" You asked. "I meant.. that Chris wont stop talking to you even if his life depended on it, because he loves you more than his life."

You got shocked to hear Matt say that, you knew Matt was so mad at you when Chris was in a relationship with you. That he always said that Chris don't really loved you.

"I always thought you hated that Chris was in love with me." "I was. But.. you can't deny it when you see it in front of you." He said.

"But it's doesn't matter now, because we are together Now, and you don't have to overthink about Chris, he will get it." Matt said and kissed your hand. "Okay.." you smiled.

"Good night Matt."
"Good night my love."

-
Chris woke up, he saw you didn't called or text him back, he was more then just angry. He was so angry at you that he could barely breathe. "Good morning." Nick got into the kitchen. "Wow, you look like your air conditioner wasn't that good." He said.

"Should I check it?" "Shut up!" Chris shout. "Oh god." Nick asked. "What happen." He said. "Talk to me dude!" He gave Chris punch in the arm. "She didn't text me or call me."

"Oh.. maybe is she just need a time to relax." "With fucking Matt?" He asked. "Matt didn't came back yesterday?" Nick sipped his coffee. "No, he stayed over I guess, but why the fuck he would?" Chris asked nick.

"I don't know dude, I just know that mom making a lunch with her sisters." He said. "And y/n coming?" "Is she your girlfriend?"

"I don't know?"
"Is she belong to you or Matt?"
"Yeah I guess."
"So she is."

Chris took a breath and looked at the ceiling. "Great." He sigh and looked at nick. "Can you make pancakes?" He asked nick. Before he got a phone call.