Creepypasta girlfriend seneri...

By Sin_Jauregui

Just my Lame ideas of how you (The reader) would be if you dated a female Creepypasta More

A/N
When You Meet Jane The Killer
When you meet Clockwork
When you meet Judge Angels
When you meet Nina The Killer
You Meet Laughing Jill
You meet Zero
You meet Lulu
Slenderwoman
You meet Sally
When you see Jane again
Seeing Clockwork again
Seeing Judge Angel Again
Seeing Nina again
Seeing Laughing Jill again
Seeing Zero Again
Seeing Scarecrow
Seeing Lulu
Seeing Slenderwoman
Seeing Sally
Jane:Finding out who she really is
Questions and Updates!
Polls

You meet Scarecrow

5.5K 112 15
By Sin_Jauregui

When you were little you when to this farm all the time. Well your parents got vegetables and fruits you 'talked' to a scarecrow. Your parents got worried that you weren't normal so they made you forget the scarecrow.

Years later it had been 5 years since your parents died in a car crash and 16 years since you were forced to forget Scarecrow. You went to the farm to get vegetables but the place was burned down so you look around but tripped and passed out. You woke up by the sound of some one walking towards you quickly you got up and looked to where the sound was coming from. Their was a girl with a scythe. But you couldn't see her face. Slowly you walk towards her . But when you saw her face you fell and memorys rushed to your head. "S-scare? I- is it really you?!!" Her eyes widen in shock she recognized your voice. and your the only one that called her 'scare' instead of scarecrow."(y-y/n)?". You jumped up and hugged her she was shocked but hugged you back. " Scare I missed you so much!!" You told her as tears rolled down your face "(y/n) I missed you too but you can't be here it's not safe here I'll take you home!!" You nodded and walked home with scarecrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
215K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...