Raghuvanshis

By Lekhawrites

....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Ra... More

...Prologue...
Chapter - one
Chapter - Two
Chapter - Three
Chapter - four
Chapter - five
Chapter - Six
Chapter - Seven
Chapter - Eight
Chapter - Ten
Chapter - Eleven
Chapter - 13
Chapter - fourteen
Chapter - fifteen
Chapter - Sixteen
Chapter - Seventeen
Chapter - Eighteen
Chapter - Nineteen
Chapter - Twenty
Chapter - Twenty One
Chapter - Twenty Two
Chapter - Twenty Three
Chapter - Twenty Four
Chapter - twenty five
Chapter - Twenty Six
Chapter - Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter - Thirty

Chapter - Twelve

5.4K 396 165
By Lekhawrites

Juli stared between jeet, shivam and Prithvi...
Arohi was just beside her holding her hands tightly under the table..
Meanwhile prithvi's parents could also understand the tension between all of them..

Well these two families decided to meet in one of the restaurant owned by raghuvanshis..in a total private area..

"Since when do you know our sister?? " Shivam asked breaking the awkward silence between them..

"Since college time.. I know her.. But we got together during internship " Prithvi answered..

"What are your intentions with her?? " Shivam asked again..

And juli only wished to bang her head on the table.. Are they really this dumb or just pretend to be.. Like we are here to talk about their marriage.. Ain't they??

"I wanna marry her.. And live rest of my life with her by my side.. " Prithvi said..

"And why do you think that we are going to agree to this and let you marry her.. " Jeet asked..

"Well I love her... " Prithvi said..

"People love their dogs also.. But that doesn't mean they marry them... " Shivam said..

And juli just looked at him with disbelief.. Everything is going opposite.. Not even a thing is going the way she expected..

"I don't only love her.. I respect her care for more than my own self.. I will do anything to make her happy and keep her safe.. I won't ever let her smile fell.. I wanna marry her cause she makes me feel that I am most amazing person.. She adores me just like I do.. She also cares for me just like I do.. And I can still tell you thousands of reasons that why I want to marry your sister.. " Prithvi said..

And then there was a silence.. Arohi stared at him like he was the only person in the room.. And juli admired their relationship.. They have alot more than love between them.. And she prayed it to stay same forever.. Not turn like her own..

"Mr. Khanna why don't we fix the wedding date.. " Jeet said..

"Whattt!!! " Arohi stood up.. She was surprised and shocked both...

She ran out from her seat and basically jumped on Prithvi..
After hugging him.. Mrs. Khanna hugged juli and congratulated her..
They all celebrated.. And contacted the pandit.. And shivam called Riyansh.. Going in a corner..

ᴏɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ
Shivam (italic) Riyansh (bold)

𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪..

𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥...

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶???

𝘖𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭..

𝘖𝘩𝘩 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴..

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥??

𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘷𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪.. 𝘈𝘯𝘥
𝘑𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴
𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰..

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮..
𝘈 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬.. 𝘋𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘍𝘪𝘹 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮...

𝘖𝘬 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪.. 𝘉𝘵𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦
𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴??

𝘖𝘬 .. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘥𝘪 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
𝘋𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺....

𝘖𝘬 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯..

After cutting shivam's call riyansh looked at adi.. Who was eating his chocolate..

"What happened chachu " Asked adi..

"Good news arohi bua will soon get married.. " Riyansh said..

"Soo she won't also stay with us.. Like masu and masi maa " Aditya said..

"Heyy don't be sad champ... It's meant to happen.. One day even though we never wish for the day to come.. They have to get married.. Even though our sisters annoy us.. Fight with us.. But it's hard letting her goo.. " Riyansh said..

"Ohh then I won't let ruh marry anyone " Aditya said..

"Who's ruh adi?? " Riyansh asked.

"She is masi maa's daughter my sister " Aditya said while taking another bite...

Masi maa.. Must be a relative of bhabhi.. But why I maybe don't know them..
Ughh leave it..

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚..

Rishika already reached school with her children... She met the principal too..

"Mam now you only have to fill some forms and few extra things.. Till then these two can have a tour.. " The principal said..

"Sure mam.. Rudr ruhi.. Go with your teacher and explore your school mumma will be back after some time.. " Rishika said to both of them..

"Ok mumma " Both of them chorused..

And then left with the teacher..

"Mam.. I hope you won't mind but where's their father.. " The principal asked..

This question.. Has always been tough but not anymore..

"Well actually I am a single mother.. Their father divorced me.. Is this a problem ?? " Rishika said..

"No.. Mam it's not like that.. Actually I admire you more now.. You know I am a part of NGO who helps widows amd single parents.. So it would be great if you could join us some day.. You will be an inspiration for all of us.. " The principal said..

"Sure.. Mam I am really grateful for this.. Actually. " Rishika said..

And they began to talk about the education, and facilities and all...

Rudransh and ruhika after having a tour were in the playground playing with kids..
Ruhika was running around while playing with a girl.. And she fell as she collided with someone..

"Ouch!! " She exclaimed..

"Sorry... " The man said while sitting on her level.. And made her stand..
He was none other than Riyansh..

"I am really sorry.. I didn't saw you.. Is it hurting.. " Riyansh continuously asked...

"No don't be sorry Mr..you didn't punched me or something did you?? It wasn't your mistake also....i was just running around.. I am sorry.. " Ruhika said..

"No.. Dear it's not your fault. It's totally mine.. " Riyansh said..

"No Mr.. It's our fault.. We both are responsible.. But it's just hurting a bit.. " Ruhika said with a pout..

Melting Riyansh's heart.. He couldn't help but adore the little girl in front of him.. There was something he couldn't express a different feel..

"Wait a minute.. You know I know magic.. I will vanish it.. " Riyansh said..

"How???are you from Hogwarts?? " Ruhika asked..

Hogwarts.. She likes harry Potter just like her..

"No but I can do some magic.. " Riyansh said..

Then he placed his hand softly on her knees.. And muttered
"Abara cadabra dard dur ho jaaa.. Chuuu.... " He said and removed his hands.. And now there was a bandage..

She smiled at him.. Widely..

"Thank you Mr. But i know that it's not magic.. But still you helped me.." Ruhika said..

"Ain't you so smart kiddo.. " Riyansh said..

"I know tell me something I don't know " Ruhika said.. And again gave him a wide smile..

This kid is indeed something..

"Ruhiii!!! " Both of them heard a voice..

They turned and saw rudransh..

Riyansh stared at the boy.. He was also really cute.. And smart both...

He came near them..

"Ruhi mumma is finding you.. Let's goo " Rudransh said..

"Okk.. But let me thank him first.. " Ruhika said..

"Whyy.. ?? Now what you did.. " Rudransh asked..

"She didn't do anything.. " Riyansh said..

"Excuse me sir but I asked my sister.. And who are you?? " Rudransh asked him..

"He helped me.. " Ruhika said.. Pointed at her knees..

"Ohh.. Thank you Mr. For helping my clumsy sister.. " Rudransh said..

"I hope I will meet you again byee.. Mr. Stranger.. " Ruhika said and left with rudransh..

Riyansh was stunned and in an awe both at the same time.. With these kids.. The girl was adorable.. And the boy was too..
Hope I will see you again..

Then he stared the way they left and saw both of them were near a women.. Only her back was visible.. Though..

He also decided to leave..

Rishika after talking with principal.. Was now with rudr and ruhi..
She asked them if they would like to join from today and both of them agreed.. She wished them luck.. And left from there..

She checked the time.. Ohh she will be late.. She needs to hurry up..

She started walking fast.. When suddenly a msg came.. From sakshi..

𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙪𝙨... 𝘽𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧..

She read it.. One step more closer.. To find out..

She thought.. She didn't noticed when she collided with a wall..

"Ahh " She said while rubbing her forehead..

She looked up and saw Riyansh..
What the actual heck is this person doing here... She thought..

Her eyes met his.. Dark orbs..

"I am sorry.. " She said.. And backed away a bit..

"Hmm.. What are you doing here?? " Riyansh asked..
He was curious.. What is she doing here..

"I don't think I am answerable to you.. Am I?? " She asked him..

"Yeah.. Obviously you are right " He said..

"Ohh tell me something I don't know Mr. Raghuvanshi.. " She said..

And he just looked at her... Didn't that little girl said the same.. Thing.. Her eyes we're also similar to hers.. Urmm.. Probably am I thinking too much..

"Pls get aside Mr. Raghuvanshi.. I have to go.. " She said..

And I got aside.. Then she left.. And stared at her back..

Isn't it familiar..
What was she doing here??

Ughhh why am I thinking too much about her..

And then he also left...

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙞..

Sakshi was getting ready for the photoshoot..
Her makeup artists was doing her makeup.
When her manager walked inn..

"Mam.. Your partner is ready..?" She said..

"I am also done.. Riya.. " Sakshi said..

And aftr 5 mins.. She walked out with her manager.. She walked inside the studio..

"Ain't you looking gorgeous.. Miss Rawat" She heard the voice..
And she knew very well whom that voice belonged to..

"Can't say same for you.. Mr. Khanna.. " Sakshi said.. To the man who was smiling charmingly at her..

Tarun Khanna.. He is a famous model and actor.. She knew him for a while now.. He is like her best frnd.. You can say..

"You don't have any manners.. Do you..?? We give compliment for a compliment.. " Tarun said..

"Ohh since when this started.. " Sakshi asked him..

"A long time ago when there lived.. " Tarun spoke.. But soon got cutted off by sakshi...

"Just shut upp idiot.. And work.. Or else rishika will kill both of us.. " Sakshi said..

"She won't kill me.. I know.. I am her favorite " Tarun said..

"I am her favorite.. " Sakshi said..while glaring at him..

"I amm.. " Tarun said..

"I.. " Sakshi said but got cutted off by her manager..

"Guys are you two.. Four?? Stop this.. " Said riya..

And then both of them went to do shoot..

___________________________________________

𝘙𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 street.. They were wearing a hoodie and mask.. So that no one can know it's them..
Suddenly a man who wore a very similar outfit as him.. Walked towards them..

And whispered..
"Follow me.. "

And as he said both of them followed the person.. They reached.. I an old small house..
That man left..

And they both went inside the house..

"Welcome guys.. " They heard a voice..
Turned and saw a man wearing a mask..

"Straight to the point " Riyansh said..

"Fine.. Well the information you gave me about your parents death isn't right.." The person said..

"What do you mean?? " Shivam asked..

"Well the girl's parents didn't killed your parents... Neither the girls were involved in all this.. Nor their parents.. " That man said..

"What are you saying.. All the proofs.. And all we checked all damn thing ourselves.. "Shivam said..

" Guys.. Here's is everything what I have found.. Which clearly shows.. That someone framed your wives and their parents.. Removed all the clues.. And showed it as they are the culprits " That man said..

And then there was a silence..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨..
𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧...
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩..

𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨.. 𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩.. 😁😁😁

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.. 💖💖💖

𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 ❤❤❤

⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 150 15
Dedication : To everyone who are fond of unexpected love -ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢- Akshita Rathore, an orphan girl, living with her youn...
53.6K 2.2K 29
š™·ššŽ šš ššŠššœ šš•ššŽššŠššŸšš’šš—šš šššš‘ššŽ ššŒšš˜ššžšš—šššš›šš¢...šš•ššŽššŠššŸšš’šš—šš šš‹ššŽšš‘šš’šš—šš šš‘šš’ššœ šššš›ššŽššŠšš–ššœ... šš‘ššŠšš™šš™šš’šš—ššŽššœššœ..ššŠšš—šš š™·ššŽšš› šššš˜ ššœššššŠšš›...
78.2K 4.5K 62
What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted parents. Whether it will a fresh start...
522K 18.9K 32
Raghuvanshi the name is enough for normal people to bow their head with respect Raghuvanshi family is one of the most respected and powerful family...