Still With You // JJK FF //

Від Felisca_sr

Eat on time, Do not keep playing video games all night, take proper sleep and take care of yourself," Y/n sai... Більше

Author's Note ‼️
❄️1.Cast of the Story.❄️
❄️2.The Rainy Day (Prologue)❄️
❄️3.An Ordinary Day In Bali ❄️
❄4.A Busy Day ❄
❄5. Seoul Anneyong!❄
❄6. Welcome to Apobangpo❄
❄7. An Ordinary Day In Seoul❄
❄8. Uli Cheos Mannam❄
❄9. One of those days❄
❄10. Fleeting Moments❄
❄11. Shall we hangout?❄
❄12. Concerned Apobangpo❄
❄13. Infatuation it is!❄
❄️14. Apobangpo On Mission❄️
❄️15. Third wheel who?❄️
❄️16. Who is on the grill?❄️
❄️17. Struggling Bunny Part 1❄️
❄️18. Struggling Bunny Part 2❄️
❄️19. My Girl is she?❄️
❄️20. Him & I❄️
❄️21. One step closer❄️
❄️22. Fest SNU❄️
❄️23. Bangtan Sonyeondan❄️
❄️24. The Performers❄️
❄️25. Are we a Thing?❄️
💖 Author's Note💖
💖 Author's Note 💖
❄️26.Declared and warned❄️
❄️27. Wedding Shenanigans❄️
❄️28. Pool Karaoke❄️
❄️29. The Soulmate Theory❄️
❄️30.I love you 3000❄️
❄️31. The Memory Lane ❄️
❄️32. Unwished-for-shock❄️
❄️33. Welcome to the Treehouse Terrace❄️
❄️34. Tto manna neyo❄️
❄️36. Collision of Paths❄️
❄️37.Rays of Sunshine❄️
❄️38. Near Yet apart❄️
❄️39. Affection and hopes❄️
❄️40. The Us!❄️
❄️41. The Night We Unite- Part 1❄️
❄️41. The Night we unite- Part -2❄️

❄️35.A chaotic day in Bali❄️

201 22 19
Від Felisca_sr

Y/n's POV

There comes a time when your spirit feels worn out and just wants a break. It longs to be free from all the ties of the world and the pain they bring. It's like standing on the edge of a steep valley. One step back, and I'd be back in that dark place I barely escaped from. For me, one foot is still in that darkness, but the other is by my children's beds, reminding me of why I keep going.

Why?

Why he has to be here? It was one of my hauntingly beautiful nightmare, that could kill me but dying was so effing worth it.

I can still feel his hands resting on the curves of my waist, his gaze penetrating deep into my soul. The sunlight gently caresses his face, making him appear like a mirage in the vast desert of my existence, leaving me longing and parched for more.

I haven't even come close to moving on from him. In fact, I'd consider it an achievement just to be on the path toward beginning to move forward.

The image of his swollen eyes is etched into the walls of my mind. I could swear I saw tears gathering in his eyes for the brief moments I was held in his embrace. But why was he crying? He was obviously not here for me; he was just passing through, on some trip, as far as I can recall.

It has been a few hours since I was back from the hospital, after a drip of IV and a prescription of Amlodipine.

I couldn't bring myself to step outside. I admit, I was acting like a total coward. What if I ran into him? What would I do? What would I even say? So, I've been holed up in my room for the past few hours, consumed by dread at the thought of facing him. My beautiful yet agonizing past feels like a knife, slowly and painfully peeling away layers of my being.

The day when everything fell apart played out in my mind like a movie, causing my blood to run cold. Every phrase and word exchanged during that time made my skin crawl with discomfort. Yes, I admit I'm a pathetic mess for still holding onto hope for him, but I refuse to let him see that. Pretending is my shield. It's just a matter of a few days, and then we'll both go back to our separate lives.

My train of thought was abruptly interrupted by a shrill cry. It was Jiah, wailing her heart out, calling for me. With a heavy sigh, I finally sat up, wiped away the solitary tear that had escaped, and stared at myself in the mirror.I guess what they say is true: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Namjoon POV

It was four in the noon and we seven were as clueless as Alan Garner in The Hangovers. I know this was not the time to make 'Filmonic comparison', especially with Y/n in there lying lifeless for the whole morning and Noon but hey! We were feeling too many things at the Fu*kin same time.

I eyed Jungkook who was pitch blank. Out of all the places we searched for, we never thought we will find them here.

In Bali

"Fate must be a thing man!" Jimin said patting Kookie's shoulder and I couldn't agree more. We were currently in our dorm as Y/n was resting in her room.

We were all sitting on our dorm beds, feeling utterly bewildered and unsure of how to react to the situation. We had been waiting outside her cabin, but Bethari insisted that we continue with our trip, assuring us that it was nothing serious and we shouldn't concern ourselves too much. Not to bother?I couldn't blame the workers here; they had no idea who we were or the significance of Y/n to us. I felt terrible for Kook; I knew how badly he must have been itching to meet Bubbles. After all, he hadn't seen her in 3.5 years, for heaven's sake.

We were pulled out of our daze when Aung, I think, got our meals delivered right to our room. "You didn't have to," I said, taking over the food trolley."No problem. Kak told me you all would prefer to have your meals in the dorm," he replied with a smile. "How is Bubbl... I mean, Miss Y/n?" Jin Hyung asked, barely restraining Jungkook, who was sitting there, stone-cold, his legs trembling.

"Oh Y/n Kak is fine, she had a sudden drop in her blood pressure that's why she fainted. That reminds me," He moved towards Jungkook "Thank you Mr. Jeon. for saving our Kak. She doesn't know how to swim, it could have become a life threatening situation." He said and Jungkook looked at him dazed.

Aung seeked forgiveness saying it was such an Inconvenience for us. Inconvenience? He had no Idea.

We had finally found Y/n. It was victory to us.

"No problem, I hope she is doing fine now." Jimin asked eying him curiously. "Yes, she is fine now."

"I'm going to see her, enough. I can't just sit here not knowing how she is..." Jungkook declared, determination evident in his voice."No need, Mr. Jeon," Irene interjected, her tone surprisingly harsh. She was the one who had instructed us to carry on with our activities as usual and to avoid showing any concern or worry. She didn't want the staff and owners to become aware of our connection and our past.

"Noona, we understand you're upset with him, but please, at least let Kook see her once, if not all of us," Taehyung said, his voice soft.I noticed Yoongi clenching and unclenching his jaws. This wasn't going to end well; I could feel it."Aung, jaga dirimu, tapi dia sendirian, dia mungkin takut," Irene said something to Aung, causing him to rush out of the room."Who is Bub?" Jimin whispered to me, but I had no idea."Y/n is fine and stable, and you guys can stop worrying," Irene announced before turning to leave.

"Let us meet her," Yoongi hyung said, halting Irene in her tracks. She turned around, and her gaze lingered on Hyung in a strange way. I glanced at Yoongi hyung, and his eyes were starting to well up. It was like a storm of anger was brewing within him."You are our guests, and we would like to keep it that way," Irene asserted, her tone dripping with finality and dominance.Yoongi almost appeared hurt...?

I need a breezer.

Jimin's POV

There was weird stare game going on between, Yoongi hyung and Irene Noona which came to an end when Irene Noona turns around and leaves the seven of us.

I glanced at the food, realizing it had been more than 10 hours since any of us had eaten a proper meal. I had to admit, the guest house had impeccable hospitality. They had sent us breakfast and fruits throughout the day, but we had only nibbled on bits and pieces, unlike Jungkook, who was not so surprisingly sitting there, stone-cold.

First 3-4 hours he threw a fight, wanting to see Y/n, but Hyungs stopped him saying it might create a ruckus for Ireene Noona and Y/n.

I took a plate and filled it with Tomato Egg and rice, along with some chicken salad, then carried it over to Kook. He needed to eat."Kook, here, have some food," I said, raising the spoon to him. But he caught all six of us by surprise. A painful sob broke out of his lips.

It sucks.

It was heartbreaking to see him in such anguish. I had never witnessed Jungkook like this before."Jungkook-ah, it's okay. Calm down... look, we found her," Jin Hyung said, wrapping an arm around him in a comforting side hug."Hyung, she's fine... she's okay, I found her," Jungkook managed to utter between sobs. He was crying his heart out, and I couldn't even begin to imagine the relief he must have been feeling. We had all nearly given up hope, but it was him who had kept pushing forward.

"Yes Kook, we have found her. She is all fine." Namjoon hyung assured him. He bobbed hid head up and down, more in self affirmation. "Hyung I want to meet her, Please." He held Joon Hyung's hands almost begging.

"Fine calm down, we will talk to Irene. Okay." Joon hyung assured him, though I am not sure if it will work.

"First, eat something, then we'll talk," Yoongi hyung said, his eyes burning with intensity. I couldn't quite grasp the depth of his emotions. He took the spoon and fed Jungkook three bites, when a shrill cry echoed through our dorm room. Tae and Hobi hyung strolled to the balcony to investigate.Isn't that the toddler from yesterday? The five of us followed closely behind to see the small baby from yesterday wailing her heart out.

"Bub, Mommy is gonna come to you soon Okay? Stop crying princess." Joyo was trying to convince the wailing toddler. "No I want mom...momy, bing my mommy."

The toddler showed no signs of calming down. With her round, adorable face, it took all my willpower not to pinch her chubby cheeks. Seeing her in distress made my heart sink, despite her undeniable cuteness.

"Aiggoo look at the baby, wailing her heart out. My Haneul is also a Mamma's Boy." Jin hyung chuckled at the thought.

"Imi...Imi...mommy! takhe me to mommy." The little girl reached out for Irene Noona who had a cup of berries in her hand. "Aww my baby, come to imi" "Im..imi I wanthe mommy..mommy." The little girl was hysterically crying.

"Bub, mommy just called me and she said she is bringing lolo and Coco new outfits for play day." "Nooooooo...bing mommyhi ...I want mommy." "Okay...okay we will go to mommy but only if you finish your berries." Noona said but looks like the little one was in no mood to take excuses. She started wailing even harder.

Joyo left for the kitchen bring her some water.

But all our attention was immediately drawn to the woman emerging from the cabin diagonally across from ours.

It was Y/n.She was making her way towards Irene when a sudden realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

Holy fuck!

Jungkook's POV

Seeing the crying girl was strangely agonizing, and the worst part was that I couldn't even pinpoint why. She kept crying for her mom, and it stirred up some anger within me towards the woman. How could she leave such a small child in the care of others?

Was she some Guest's daughter? Or the owner's? I don't remember properly, one of the guys working here did tell us about her mom.

I was snapped out of my whirlwind of thoughts when Tae hyung pointed towards an impassive Y/n emerging from the small cabin doors. Finally, my baby was out of that cramped space. I took in a deep breath as I watched her slowly, yet confidently, make her way towards Irene. Her hair flowed gently in the languid breeze, adding to her ethereal presence.

She seemed like a demigoddess, the kind for which gods waged wars. Clad in a pastel pink dress, her skin appeared even paler in contrast, and her long hair swayed gently in the draw of the wind.

"HolyFuck!" I heard Jimin hyung utter, I could not understand why. "Don't tell me Y..." Jin hyung muttered watching over the little Kid in Noona's arm who jumped in happiness as soon as her eyes caught Y/n walking towards her.

"Mommmmy......mommm.." The little girl reached out for Y/n? Why was she calling my princess mommy? What is happening??

"Bub...calm down baby...mommy is here come." Y/n said taking the crying little girl in her arms and I could swear my legs gave out. I saw the whole scenario in some slow mo condition.

"Jungkook... be careful," Hobi hyung, I think, said as he supported my shoulders. What the heck was going on here? Mommy? How could my Y/n be a mom?

I rushed downstairs as fast as I could, feeling the headache creeping up on the back of my head. To say I was about to go ape shit would be an understatement.

We all rushed downstairs, my heart pounding in my chest. I was about to reach for Y/n, but Irene Noona's arm blocked my path."Noona, please... let me talk to her... just please," I pleaded, my voice hoarse from all the crying.

"Jungkook-ssi, whatever it is, it can wait," Noona's voice was as cold as ice, and the finality in her tone sent chills running down my spine. I looked at Y/n, who was rocking the little girl in her arms from left to right, the calmness of the scene contrasting sharply with the desperation I felt inside.

It can't be what it looks like right? My Y/n can't be...what is happening?

"Mommy I bing flauwhers fol you." The little girl said handing a daisy to Y/n. "Oh my...so pretty thank you bub." Y/n said with a beautifully dazzling smile but I could sense the nervousness lingering behind her eyes.

""Is she married?" Namjoon hyung's voice trembled with anxiety, his eyes betraying his inner turmoil. "Hyuunnng!" I growled, a low, threatening sound that sent a shiver down the spine of the little girl nearby.

Y/n's gaze pierced through me like icy daggers, a deadly glare that froze my very soul, forcing me to avert my eyes in submission.

"Is Bubbles married?" Yoongi hyung's tone was urgent, desperate for an answer, yet Noona remained silent, her lips sealed shut in tense defiance.

"It can't be...It can't. Y/n is mine." My voice was a fierce whisper, teeth clenched in determination, veins pulsating with possessiveness. "She belongs to me, and with me, nobody... I repeat, nobody else can even touch her hair. You get it. She is mine." My declaration hung heavy in the air, a warning directed not just at those present but to any who dared challenge my claim. Irene Noona turned towards me, her expression unreadable, as the weight of my words settled like a dark cloud over us all."

She crossed her arms tightly against her torso, her posture defensive and unwavering. "Oh really, Jungkook ssi," she retorted, her voice laced with a mix of sarcasm and frustration. "I guess you've developed a new hobby-building castles in the air? Your opinion or statement is the last thing 'my family' wants, married or not."

"Noona, I understand that you're upset with me, but this... this doesn't make sense," I protested, my voice tinged with desperation. "What is happening? I can't... I can't handle this." I ran my hands through my hair, feeling like I was on the brink of insanity, the chaos of the situation threatening to overwhelm me.

"Daddddaaaaaaaa.........!" I hear a tender voice filled with excitement call out. I turn back and I see a very tiny baby boy pointing to us with his little finger.

I see a man who was holding the baby boy. Is ..he? No lord It can't be. " I will loose every little brain cell, today I swear." Jimin hyung said and that told me we were on the same page.

The Guy seemed Korean and had a good build and I could actually feel the bile lumping in my throat.

He gently set the 'now' hyper toddler onto the ground and as soon as his little feet touch the ground, he ran.

He ran with his arms outstretched, his hair bouncing in sync with each step, mirroring the way mine does when I jog and run. His giggles filled the air, revealing a set of bunny-like teeth, and for a moment, it was as if I was looking at a miniature version of myself-I swear, I'm not exaggerating.

"Yaah, why does he look like a mini Jungkookie running?" Hobi hyung's voice broke the momentary spell, his words echoing my own thoughts. And in that moment, as we watched the scene unfold before us, it felt like I was seeing a reflection of myself in motion, a surreal and uncanny resemblance that sent a chill down my spine.

They boy came running and hugged my left leg. "Daddda...!" He said placing his chin on my thigh and looking up at me. He was around my knee length, his head a lil above my knee. Yes that Tiny.

I don't know what possessed me in that moment, but I instantly picked him up, it was almost as if it was a reflex. As if that's how it is supposed to be. "Dadda..my dadda.." The boy giggled and encircled my neck and hid his face in the crook of my neck.

My heart thumped.

It thumped the same way, it did when I realized my love for Y/n for the first time. I didn't even realize but I had tears rolling down my eyes. What the heck. What is going on?

"Mommy..whyie is Dadda crlying." The little boy asked Y/n wiping my tears of with his baby like palms. I was just mindlessly staring at him. The more I looked at him, the more I found him familiar. He had a mole, just like me under his low...

"San come down, come to mommy." Y/n said in a harsh voice, but I could see the underlying panic in her voice.

"Here come..to Imi." Irene Noona came forward to take away the boy from me, and I had this huge urge building inside my chest to back away, but can I do that?

What surprised me, infact all of us, is that the boy refused to go to Noona. He clutched my shirt and hid his face in the crook of my neck. "Nawwwww....i wanthe to be with Daddy." He said crying .

My heart was sinking every second. I..thier dad? Y/n is mom wha..

"Bun...ich he daddy?" The little girl in Y/n's arms asked the little boy in my arms. "Yech bub, dadda hash comhe fawr us. Lemembal Imi said Dadda will come." He said smiling through his tears.

Noway.

I am thier fa..father? My voice was clutched in my throat.

Then It dawned up on me. Oh Fucking Jesus! How can I be so ignorant. They are my babies? Mine? I was shaking from within...Jin hyung held me by my shoulders, or I am pretty sure my legs would go numb.

I was baffled and so were the rest of the guys. "Jeong San...come here, come to mommy." Y/n called out for him, who was barely holding the girl in her arms as she was wriggling in her arms to reach out to me.

That cute little, princess was my daughter? I felt like crying but also thank the all mighty for such a beautiful baby girl.

"Jiah, San mommy is calling you right? Come here..." Noona snatched away my baby boy from me. No I can't let them leave.

Not Again.

"Stopppp! " I roared unintentionally, enough of this Hide and seek nonsense.

Y/n what is going on?" I said holding back my rage and tears. How could she do this to me? How could she keep them away from me? Their father?

"Mr. Jeon, I would appreciate it, if you do not interfere in my family matters." Y/n said, her voice emotionless, and My heart scattered and fell like broken glass pieces onto the ground. It felt as if I was just some randome stranger. Mr. Jeon?

Mr. Jeon, she was addressing me Mr. Jeon?

"Sorry for the inconvenience, I apologize from the bottom of my heart." She said bowing a classic 90'. "I hope you enjoy your stay at the Treehouse Terrace." She said turning away, with our daughter in her arms and our boy on her hips.

"Jungkoo...I mean Mr. Jeon they are not your kids, San is barely three years old, he doesn't know what he keeps babbling about. Please stay out of..." "Save your Horseshit. Do we look like some half ass cavemen to you?" Yoongi hyung was raging like a madman at Irene Noona.

"I am sorry on their behalf Mr. Min. I am the owner, it is some confusion, we apologize for the mistake. I hope you understand." The guy who brought in my son, I believe said bowing to us. Can we cut this crap? I was in no mood for this bullshit being thrown my way. Secretly I drew in a sigh of relief , hearing him being just the owner of the guest house.

"Sehun Oppa, It's okay, I will handle it, you can leave." Irene noona said making Yoongi hyung poke his tongue onto his inner cheeks.

"Mr. Min It is our family matter, they are my sister's kids. Please stay out of it." She said her eyes devoid of any emotion.

"Miss Irene, your sister is as much of a family to me, as much she is to you. So save it." Yoongi Hyung said raging, strolling close to her.

"Yeah Right. Anyways hope you enjoy your stay, or I would suggest pack your bags and leave. Even better." she said turning away but Yoongi hyung beat her to it and held her arm.

" Noona please, let me meet them, kids , Y/n ...please Noona." I said kneeling. I was losing it. I saw a glint of pity and sadness in her eyes for a moment. "Mr. Jeon as my sister said, they are not your kids..so please." She said frustrated yet sad.

"Irene, those kids are walking copy of Jungkook. Please lying would not help." Hoseok hyung said tensed. "If you keep this up, we would have no other option other than, doing a paternity test." Namjoon hyung said.

"I am tell...." "Kak, Miss Elise and her Fiance are leaving, they are looking for you." Bethari came to call for Noona, but the enthusiasm in her voice died down as soon as she saw all of us.

"Coming." and Noona went away just saying a word.

Y/n's POV

I walked in to my home in quick long strides. I could feel I was getting short of air in my lungs. As soon as I closed the door I let my toddlers down and the second they both were on the ground, my body went limp. I was breathing hard.

All the bravado I had put infront of him, went into the drain in mere seconds. I was crippling and this was the last state I wanted him to see me in. I didn't want to come off as a damsel in distress to him.

Noway.

I clutched my chest and saw my babies looking at me with their tear laced big eyes.

I somehow stabilized my breath and asked "San, who told you, he is your dad?" He simply looked at me for a few seconds and then slowly walked to my bed with his fluffy baby feet.

His footsteps felt like a bomb ticking to me. He removed my pillow and brought something from under it. He handed it to me. "See Dadda and youh" he said pointing towards his fathers face, who was standing infront of me, It was selfie candid polaroid. Both of us at our goofiest and probably the happiest.

I did not even realize, when I started sobbing. What all was happening? Ho w can my life yet again crumble in some hours. I did not even have the heart to deny. What am I even supposed to say.

This is not done god.

No.

Not fair.

Why it has to be my damned ass all the time. I felt like stabbing myself a hundered times. "Mommy, is Hanchom Sir oul daddy, isch Bun telling trooth?" Yes he is your father Jiah, I wanted to scream but I couldn't find my voice. My daughter was looking at me with so much hope that, lying to her will be a sin.

I couldn't find my voice so I simply opened my arms to them.

The two of them slowly strolled towards me, "Mommy whay are you crlying?" "Aal they happy teals?" my kids were curiously eyeing me up. "Momma don't cly." Jiah wiped my tears that were not stoping anytime soon.

"Mommy isch happy bub, daddy has comhe to meet us. Julie's mama alcho cly when her papa came." San explained Jiah with great hand movements and doe eyes bobbing his coconut head startling Jiah, who was listening to her brother with all her attention and her lips pouted, eyes glossy.

I simply hugged them both. My heart was crawling inside the ribcage.

Author's POV

The sight in front of his eyes, broke Jimin's heart into pieces. He was standing near the window adjacent to the balcony of the small cabin and he heard the whole conversation.

"They deserve so much better." He thought to himself, thinking about the once most celebrated couple of university. He walked towards the lake where the rest of the boys were.

"Yaah they have to be his blood man! I mean look at them. They are like two walking bunnies. Head to toe." Tae said getting all riled up. "They are his." Yoongi deadpanned. He has been this raging dog eversince he saw Irene and Jimin thought it is what him and Jin had once put a bet on.

Jungkook was looking at setting sun, pondering over whatever just happened, his eyes glued to the horizon formed over the lake . He turned around towards Jimin, eyes gleaming with hot fresh tears. His eyes were legit burning at this point.

"They are for sure as hell his, San I guess saw a picture of Y/n and Kook under her pillow, that is why he got excited on seeing Kook." Jimin informed the guys with a small smile.

Jungkook for the first time in the day curved up his lips into a smile. "They are mine. Mine...You heard that." The maknae was squealing in happiness. He was laughing and the sight was to behold. The laugh which comes from within, his hyungs rejoiced with him. After years of turmoil and relentless search he found her and an amazing surprise that came as a bonus. Yoongi's lips curved up into a smile and he hugged the maknae. "Congratulations Jungkook-ah." He muttered slowly.

"Yaah My Haneul is an elder brother now, waah." Jin exclaimed with his happiness oozing out. Jungkook was smiling with his bunny teeth out. He was elated and there was no denial to that. "Y/n is healthy and safe." Hoseok murmured and Jungkook couldn't thank his stars enough for that.

He had finally found the love of his life and now he has his very own family. The thought in itself brought a sense of Tranquility.

Please vote and comment 🤗

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hey Lovelies! Here is an update and a special shout out. LunaticCus for creating a wonderful cover for the story .

I am elated and honoured thank You for all the love.

Here is the cover guys...shower the awesome creator some love and do comment if you like it.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

429K 11.9K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
110K 6.7K 21
Jungkook fell first, but... Taehyung fell harder and deeper... ... *A little glimpse of the story* My shyness as you skinned, You stripped my heart t...
51.1K 5.9K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
16.2K 592 42
I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubby your hand...