The HalfBlood- FourthWing Fan...

By Quietdreamer52

Freya Sorrengail. The halfblood. Born different than her siblings she always stood out. Whether it was appea... More

characters
1- Conscription Day
2- The Parapet
3-The Crossing
4- Official Cadet
5-Fourth Wing
6- The Sparring
7- The Journal
8-The Woods
9- Admiring Your Work
11-Traitors Side
12-Not Your Mother
13- The Gauntlet
14- The Burning Pile
15-Presentation Day
16- Presentation Day 2
17- The Gold Dragon
18-Threshing
19- The Drefected One
20-Bonded
21- A Rider
22- Protection
23- The Attempt
24- I Heard Him!
25- Body Guard
26- Severed
27- Liam Mairi
28- The Scroll
29-
30- The Feelings Through The Bond
31- The kiss
32- The Fight
33- Mistake
34- Authors Note/ Training
35- Preparation
36- The Flight
37- Squad Battle
38- Squad Challenges
39- The Final Task
40- The Task
41- After the Task
42- The Front Lines
43- Front Lines 2
44-
45- The Attack / Authors Note
46
47- The Confession
48- Getting to know you
49- Why'd you want to know me?
50- Reveal me/ Authors Note
51- Chaos
52- Reveal me pt.2
53- Revealed to me
54
55- Feelings
56- Love Triangle
57- 2 sides
58
59- The Party
60- 1 Love
61- Everything is yours
62- The Final
63- The Final pt. 2
64- The Betrayal
65- The Betrayers
66- Dead Anyways
67- Die a traitor
68- The Wyvern
69- The Battle of Althybene
70- The Battle of Athybene PT.2
71- To Bend Death
72- Is To Sacrifice Life
73- Finale pt.1
73- Finale pt.2
75- Finale pt.3
76- Life for a Life
77- The End
Book 2

10- The Kill

1.5K 60 9
By Quietdreamer52

Kristof had a bit of pep as he stepped on the mat eyeing me, " Don't take it personally Sorrengail when I kill you."

" You couldn't if you tried." I muse stepping on the mat after him. I glance at Xaden who held his arms behind his back watching intently now.

I have a feeling he'll be picking all my spars now.. and only people who truly want to kill me will be my only opponents.

We stand on either sides of the mat, Xaden gives the go we can start and Kristof is right on me. He charges and like i always do..dodge. I decide to keep my mouth shut or at least try to so I don't get myself in anymore trouble. He looks like he's going to punch but he averts his hand from a fist to simply grabbing me, throwing me to the floor.

I roll a couple times, Gates getting me in the ribs a few times before I pivot kicking at him. I wasn't aiming at all I just needed enough time and space to get up, luckily I got him in the knee and he buckled.

I get up not hiding the sharp pain coursing through me I stumble just a few steps, I was about to kick in square in the face when he pulled out a dagger slicing it at me, it catches my thigh, the same one from Imogen's attack, almost the same spot as well.

I yell , stumbling down again. He was quick to get on me, using the same dagger about to plunge it in my chest. I grab his arm with both hands as he presses down, his eyes bulging with anger, hate, and the intent to fully murder me.

" Call it off!" I hear Hetta say but Xaden doesn't. He wants me dead, and I'll die with his secret, and he'll win. He would have something to do with killing a Sorrengail. No way in hell am I allowing that.

I'm not dying today.

I give out pivoting just enough so his dagger lands directly beside me stuck in the mat, I grab one of my own from the sheath plunging it into his leg. He screams as I push him off, all I feel now is that burning heat.

It's the thing that's always set me apart from my siblings, they can fight evenly they can fight and know when to stop. I can't...not when I'm like this, all I can think right now is kill or be killed. I'm in control.

I am.

It's an animalistic instinct I've always had, that I've always been a little scared of. When I get like this there's nothing I can do to truly control it until I beat them to a pulp..a bloody almost dead pulp.

But..this one will be dead.

He inches back, panting as he tries to get my dagger out of his leg I advance looking at him now with vengeance. I kick him in the chest making him fly back hitting the mat. " Freya!" I hear the distant call of Dain's voice..

I need to finish this..

" I yield.. I yield.." Kristof says looking terrified, it makes me feel almost a little to powerful.

" To late for that..." I grab him hoisting him up with the new found adrenaline " Please... take your kill very personally." He can't get another word out before I twist his head, snapping his neck.

I toss him to the ground, his head now pivoted at an odd angle as he lays there. " Freya.." Dain's voice now registers. He was bascially right there when I just killed him.

I just killed him. My eyes shoot to Dain's then at the dead boy, then at everyone else. My wing was silent as they looked at me, emotions very. Some impressed, shocked..scared. Hetta stares wide eyed she looked terrified.

My eyes to to Xaden.

Who's eyes were a little wider then usual but he keeps his face semi straned, somewhat composed. The asshole just made me kill a boy.

Lark comes over not looking to impressed as he stares at the boy, " Watch out..we need to get him out of here.."

" Freya.." Dain's voice says again.

I push away his arm looking at him quickly before my eyes flare at Xaden. I walk up to him, "Screw you." I seethe spitting on his boots about to walk out of the combat room.

" Get your ass back here." Xaden's voice rings out.

" No!" I yell back.

" Your not done sparring Sorrengail." He yells. YELLS. Making the room almost quiet.

" Really? Because Gates dead body says otherwise!"

" Your sparring me..so I advise you WALK over here or I'll gladly come and set you on this other mat." He says loudly but not yelling anymore.

My face drops.

Dain's face goes into a panic, " Don't you think that's an unfair fight?" He pushes.

" Aetos I think you should go grab a body bag... For Gates." Xaden says sternly. Dain crosses his arms, " I'm not leaving until she's off the mat."

Xaden looks to pissed for Dain to be objecting, he looks over at Dain, a vein popping from his neck where his rebellion relic stretches...he's pissed..pissed.. " Fine, watch her girlfriend get her ass beat." He looks over at me, " You have 3 seconds."

I don't have a choice.

So I walk back, praying to Malek I don't die, if anyone could kill me it would and could be Xaden Riorson. As he stares at me with such burning rage he..takes out all his knives. I watch him as he does this, " I won't need them." HE says confidently, " I'll leave them right here incase you need extras Sorrengail."

He sets a couple all over the mat, he pulls off his shirt smirking at all the girls reactions, " So you have nothing to grip onto and maybe you can leave more of your work."

I clench my jaw, feeling the eyes of the other cadets, of Dain. Burning Rage.. please come back... But ofcourse when I need it, it never comes. He cracks his neck now grinning ear to ear, " This is going to be fun."

Oh yes, I bet killing me infront of literally everyone is going to be absolutely riveting...

" Are you striking first, or am I?" He asks.

I seem to think, taking my bloodied knife toying with it wiping the blood over my face exactly how the shadows did the night before. " Surprise me."

He raises his brow, " Hmm.. I think..ladies first."

He didn't need to tell me twice, I wasn't going to chance not having a weapon ready. I smirk, looking to turn, but instead I pivot quickly chucking my knife at him. It cuts through the air barely missing his face, he turns.. catching it.

Catching it..

He blows out air shaking his head ever so slightly, " You and your knives.." He throws it back at me, I needed to dive to avoid it..of course he can throw..because what can't he do?

He was right there, I wasn't even on the floor for 2 seconds.. I kick at him, instead he grabs my leg pulling me towards him...When did he get down?! I take one of the knives he left on the mat plunging it at him, he blocks my arm so I couldn't get it any closer to him.

I try again and he does the same thing, and again. I was still tired from the spar before, my body sore, burning just to rest. But I persevere. I lay there for just a second. " I yield." He looks surprised, " You yield..already?"

I take a couple breaths, I think he was just about to get off... He needs to know me better then that.. while he was looking at me almost a little disappointed my other hand snaked for a knife from my other side. I take knives in both hands now plunging them at his body.

But he was faster... He grabs both my hands pinning them above me chuckling. " That was a little impressive Fury." He grins. " Nice one."

" Don't call me Fury asshole!" I yell, now the anger was starting to come out, I cock a leg around his shoulder pulling him down, forcing his hands to let me go though he pulled me forward a little with him. He flips quickly facing me with a newfound.. satisfaction. " Also a good move." He taunts.

I get up just a fast, basically panting. " Thank you." I ooze with sarcasm.

I go to kick him, he grabs my leg for a moment clucking at me before he twists it, with the added momentum I kick my other foot up hoping I'd kick him right across the face, I feel nothing. The asshole dodged it. " Damn Fury." He chuckles. " Didn't know you had so many tricks up your sleeve." His smile falls the next second as he elbows my knee, I hear a pop searing pain running through my body as I yell.

He tosses my leg down carelessly down, now slowly..mockingly crouching down beside me. He looks me over, " You know Fury I should have you clean your spit off my boot."

" Not..happening..asshole.." I grit. He laughs, " I thought that would be your answer." He slowly gets on top of me grabbing both of my hands in one of his reaching for my sheath as he slowly pulls out one of the daggers, running it over my body almost carefully, but with enough force I can feel the prick of the blade grazing my skin making goosebumps form.

When he gets closer to my sternum his forces the blade down, wanting to impale me..but it slides.. His eyes flash to my eyes pulling away a little of the fabric. " I though Imogen was just being a dumbass when she said her knife slipped off of you.. Who's scales?"

" Like I'd tell you." I spit.

He shakes his head, " You kill me Fury... so stubborn.. so angry.." He trails the knife further up my body now to my neck, " Leave her alone Riorson!" Dain yells.

" I'm not hurting her Aetos." He calls, his attention fully back on me now. I hate I couldn't do anything, I hate I'm so defenseless. All I could do was lay there pinned and take whatever he was going to do.

The knife skims in almost a zigzag pattern across my neck, he was doing it so light I was waiting for the sudden deathblow.. he might just kill me right now... " You know Fury.. I should really cut out the sharp tongue of yours but.. I want to hear you beg mercilessly when I kill you."

" I'll be damned if I ever beg." I breathe trying to keep my voice steady as I glare up at him. He just looks down at me amused, he shakes his head trailing the knife now to my jawline seeming to take in every feature. " What do I want to do.. hmmm..." He mocks, I'm not quite sure what he means but I feel my heart rate increase..

" I despise you.." I fume.

" Not as much as I hate you." He smiles, " Sudden thought... I think since you have some of your work on me I think it's only fair to put some of mine on you..."

I only had enough time to pause before the knife drives into my skin right below my nose down my lips a little lower on my chin. It wasn't the deep but hurt like hell, I tried to hold myself together but my eyes betrayed me and tears prick my eyes.

" You look almost cute with those tears in your eyes Fury.. This was your warning.. If i need to get on this mat with you I won't be as nice." He drops the knife on my chest pushing himself up from the mat. " I'd help your girlfriend wrap that knee Aetos." Xaden says as he walks past him.

Dain ran to my side as I roll more on my stomach trying to stand, " Hey...Hey... Just relax.." Dain says softly, " Let me help you up."

Hetta was on my other side, " Are you alright? I can't believe he'd do that.." She utters.

" How wouldn't he?" Dain snaps, " Help me get her to the infirmary."

As I limp with both of them at my sides, as soon as we get out of the combat room Dain just scoops me up carrying me, felt like I was just there for a stab wound. Now I got stabbed and beat along with now a possible new scar on my face..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 182 8
Hi this is MaLeCmIkAeLsOn66767, someone reported my account and so I've had to make a new one. Thank you. This is Dani Sorrengail, read as she tries...
43.5K 1.5K 23
I knew it was wrong, I knew it was dangerous, yet nothing could keep me from him, he was my heaven in hell. Deyanira Tempest was always supposed to...
61.1K 2.2K 18
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 has not had the easiest life -- none of the marked kids have. Just a few years ago Teagan's father, Fen Riorson, was exe...
5.9K 190 11
❝ when is a monster, not a monster? ❞ ❝ oh, when you love it. ❞ Davina Aetos carries a heavy burden - she's the spitting image of her mother before s...