The HalfBlood- FourthWing Fan...

Bởi Quietdreamer52

Freya Sorrengail. The halfblood. Born different than her siblings she always stood out. Whether it was appea... Xem Thêm

characters
1- Conscription Day
2- The Parapet
3-The Crossing
4- Official Cadet
5-Fourth Wing
6- The Sparring
7- The Journal
8-The Woods
10- The Kill
11-Traitors Side
12-Not Your Mother
13- The Gauntlet
14- The Burning Pile
15-Presentation Day
16- Presentation Day 2
17- The Gold Dragon
18-Threshing
19- The Drefected One
20-Bonded
21- A Rider
22- Protection
23- The Attempt
24- I Heard Him!
25- Body Guard
26- Severed
27- Liam Mairi
28- The Scroll
29-
30- The Feelings Through The Bond
31- The kiss
32- The Fight
33- Mistake
34- Authors Note/ Training
35- Preparation
36- The Flight
37- Squad Battle
38- Squad Challenges
39- The Final Task
40- The Task
41- After the Task
42- The Front Lines
43- Front Lines 2
44-
45- The Attack / Authors Note
46
47- The Confession
48- Getting to know you
49- Why'd you want to know me?
50- Reveal me/ Authors Note
51- Chaos
52- Reveal me pt.2
53- Revealed to me
54
55- Feelings
56- Love Triangle
57- 2 sides
58
59- The Party
60- 1 Love
61- Everything is yours
62- The Final
63- The Final pt. 2
64- The Betrayal
65- The Betrayers
66- Dead Anyways
67- Die a traitor
68- The Wyvern
69- The Battle of Althybene
70- The Battle of Athybene PT.2
71- To Bend Death
72- Is To Sacrifice Life
73- Finale pt.1
73- Finale pt.2
75- Finale pt.3
76- Life for a Life
77- The End
Book 2

9- Admiring Your Work

1.8K 71 21
Bởi Quietdreamer52

I was quick to get back into our dorm, everyone was alrwady back in bed by the time I get back..except Hetta. I think back to Xaden's comment, are they...together?

That seems to be the most toxic couple I've ever seen if that's the case.

But I settle, not getting some sleep. If anyone threatens me at least I have some dirt now to halfway save my ass. When I woke for the morning Hetta still wasn't there but her bed was made, she was here.

Was.

I get up, get dressed, put in the dragon scale vest before throwing on my Rider's Black. I look at my hair debating whether or not just take a scissors and chop it all off, I decide against it. My hair is one of my best qualities.

I braid it into two buns securing them tightly in the back of my head, grabbign my things and heading out the door to breakfast. I was just nearing the hall when I see Hetta walking stiffly from across the hall. Poor soul.

I get my lunch tray sitting at a corner table looking over notes from battle brief, examining one of my daggers when I get bored of the notes. There was still a little dried blood on it, my hand goes to my neck feeling the tenderness where Xaden's knife was.

I can't wait to see his face, if only I got it a little deeper so it would leave a scar...or maybe if it was deeper I'd be dead. At least I'll get to see my work for a couple days on his face. There was a presence right infront of me and my eyes look up.

Hetta gives a weak, tired smile. " Good Morning." She sits like she had a stick up her ass... I watch her try to maneuver with a slight smirk, it's not funny..ok..maybe a little. " Looks like you had a riveting night."

Her eyes flashed to mine, her face goes red looking down quickly " I- well.."

I laugh, " You don't need to tell me."

Because I already know. My eyes go to her neck which looks destroyed, " Shit...he's a biter?" I ask aloud before my mouth snaps shut.. I could see a bite mark..like his whole jaw bite mark. Interesting.

Hetta stares... She needs to know..she had to... I stare back unsure what to do. But she looks down sighing. " He told me... Your not going to.."

" Why would I? I guess I kinda like you somewhat..so.. HE told you?" I whisper.

She nods. " I asked what took so long, normally he's..fast about things."

I look her over, she doesn't seem to.. I don't know. " How long have you two been together?" I ask, genuinely curious, she's sweet and he's..Xaden. Her eyes widen, " Oh no! We're not.. together.. He just likes to have someone for um.. stress."

" You can tell him no."

" No..no.. I owe it to him, he's been there..when I didn't have anyone.."

I narrow my eyes, " That sounds toxic as shit if you ask me..and how he treated you.." I stop myself again unsure how much he actually told her. She shrugs. " We never really got along.."

Oh, and it's complicated..

I just nod, not wanting to discuss her sex life. " Morning-" Dain's voice drops as he sets his tray down looking at Hetta, " What the hell attacked you?"

" Dain.." I say.

" What?" he asks looking back at Hetta, " I hope that animal attack was before curfew."

I roll my eyes chuckling, I know he was doing it just to be a dick..but i also know he was also serious. He is a stickler for rules, always been like that. " Shut up Dain." I say again smiling at him, " Leave the poor girl alone."

He turns his attention to me, " I see you here." His eyes float to Hetta again for just a moment before they're locked on me. " How was your night?"

Wild.

" Riveting." I say sarcastically, " Couldn't sleep."

" So...you went out after hours as well?" He asked a bit annoyed, I swear my eyes bugged out of my head, " What?" I ask dumbly. Now my hear was beating fast, I can feel Hetta's look on us, how did he find out?

" Your neck.." He touches it, I wince back it hurts..alot.. " Who's room?"

I could hear the jealousy..was he? Was he jealous? I made me smile " I wasn't in anyone's room."

" Who was it?" He asks again.

" Why are you concerned about it?" I ask smiling. He pauses, " I'm..not. It's..just an observation."

" Dain..do you want to know about my sex life?" I tease. He looks away, " I was just asking because... no one here deserves you."

" Then who deserves me then?" I push further. I could feel the unanswered tension...I could cut it with my sheathed dagger if I really wanted to. He shrugs, " No one here at Basgiath War College." He finally answers with a little more sincerity. He stands abruptly " So, should we go?"

I nod, " You need a wheelchair Hetta? I can wheel you?"

Her gaze snaps to mine, " No.." She grumbles, annoyed with our jokes. He couldn't help but laugh, " Need help up?"

She sends me a glare I know should be menacing, but I know she's not as mean as she tried to be...at all. " We'll walk slow." Dain looks at her borderline annoyed, as we walked at snail speed. He looks every Cadet over as we pass them, his hand brushing mine once in awhile. I thought it was accident at first..now it's happening way to often so I'm not to sure now.

I wished he just said he deserved me, doesn't he know I like him?

We reach our next class, ' Knowing Dragon Kind' A class that will prep us for Threshing and riding once we're bonded, the one class besides combat I genuinely like. Dain drops us off, " I'll pick you back up for combat." He says giving me a small smile, ignoring Hetta.

" Yea.. see you later." I smile.

Once he leaves I see Hetta watch him before her soft hazel almond eyes were on me, " So..you two.."

" You have a hater with benefits..I like a guy that I'm not sure wants to admit he likes me... rather not talk about it." I say quickly giving her a slight nudge which she grins at. " Fair enough." We take our seats more towards the back while Professor Kaori describes all the types and kinds of dragons for the intro.

I take a notepad out taking notes, seeing it occupies me during classes to take notes it also helps me learn and great to look back and review with. " Anf what dragon is known for having a temper?" Kaori asks.

I raise my hand, " Red Scorpion tails?"

He grins, " Yes, great job Ms. Sorrengail."

" Good job." Hetta smiles.

I hear a grumble from my left see Jack Barlowe glaring at me, a small scar runnign across his face. I avert my eyes to mask my grin I had.. I love seeing my handywork.

He gives us more information, the next being a blue dragon Segyl.. She looks as vicious. " If you see any blues..run." Kaori smiles. " Unless they verbally tell you they want you, but the most powerful is bonded to our own Xaden Riorson." Kaori says.

I purposely try not to roll my eyes at the mention of that ass.

The next dragon was black, " There is no blacks willing to bond, for the past several years. They're the smartest, the rarest, also the most cunning. Known for their combat, they helped us win the Tyyrish rebellion." Kaori mentions. " His tail is called a morningstar tail like a bluger but with spikes... they're by far the deadliest."

I look at the picture almost drawn he's.. magnificent. It would be cool just to see him in real life, even from a distance.

" What kind of signet would a dragon like that give?" Someone asks from behind me.

Kaori tilts his head, " One that's very powerful."

" What was his last riders? Did he even have a rider?" Another asked. The room was now silent waiting for a response.

" His last rider has syphoning, he could take from any human or dragon and use it for his own. His rider died trying to..save someone else. No signet can resurrect."

The bell rings, mentioning our class our was done. We rise, going to the door Dain like he said was waiting patiently on the opposite wall giving a small smile as he looks at me. " Ready?"

I nod as he walks closely with me, I was in the middle of Hetta and Dain as we walked. I noticed some marked ones, ones I saw last night looking at Hetta though she didn't notice or was ignoring the stares. I almost feel bad, seeing she doesn't quite fit in with either class.

I nudge her slightly giving her a small smile as we walked. " Freya.. promise me you won't get yourself in trouble again." Dain says as we near, " You don't need any more attention."

I roll my eyes, " Trust me.. I don't want any more attention."

We walk in the combat rooms, everyone was warming up I fo the same doing to strethces with Hetta while Dain watches, supervises, makes sure no one was going to kill me..he was still worried. Makes my heart feel a little fuzzy thinking about it.

I see Xaden walk in, alone. He scans the area before going to the corner, his gaze meets mine. I see a smirk form as he pulls out a paper from his pocket. " Can we request spars?" I know that voice by now...Jack Barlowe. His gaze was on me as he evilly smirks, " I just really want to spar with Freya Sorrengail." He asked one of the Combat teachers, Commander lark.

" I have all the names in my wing I want them to spar. Maybe next time Barlowe." Xaden's voice rings out toying with the beige paper. So he still wants to kill me I see..after keeping this stupid secret...

" Fourth Wing..gather around.." He commands. I looked over Lark's notes I know I'm supposed to fight a first year named Channel...but instead Xaden calls off Kristof Gates from a whole different wing.

" I thought we were supposed to stay in our wing?" A smaller boy asked.

Xaen narrows his eyes, " Soon enough you'll know eachother's moves.. this way I'm keeping you all fresh..and filtered." He smiles, " You really have a problem with that cadet?"

The smaller boy swallows.." No.."

" Good." He says striclty. His eyes land on mine giving a small smile. Hetta decides to speak up, " Who do I spar?"

Xaden smirks, " You don't look in any condition to spar Hetta." He looks at her again cocking a brow.

What an arrogant ass.

My mouth decides to open again, " She can still walk Riorson..whoever railed her didn't do that good of a job keeping her down..."

Xaden's eyes dart to me, an unsaid statement behind them, I give an innocent smile looking at him. He chuckles an very..aggrivated chuckle. " Hetta..you'll be with... Ridoc.. go spar since your feeling so well and up to it.."

She lost.. again..though again it was close. She should've won but considering her ' condtion' she was slower. But she did't have any black eyes or broken anything just probably more sore then she was before.

One by One Xaden calls the fights, standing right next to me, Dain on the other side watching him more then the spars, he even pulled me into him. Xaden notices, " Dain I need wraps."

" For what?" he asks.

" Just in case someone gets hurt. Go get some."

" We don't-"

" I wasn't asking." Xaden snaps, his eyes not leaving the two on the mat, both were marked ones on that mat.

Dain glares at him then at me, Xaden looks over " Your half sister will be fine until you get back.. I can assure you."

I take a breath...that jab is getting real old.. real fast...

Dain bites his tongue as well, " I'll be back." He mutters to me before briskly walking. Xaden glances over to me smirking. " You think I didn't do a number to her?"

I roll my eyes looking at him, " Oh.. damn what happened to your face?"

His smirk instantly falls as he glares at me, " I'll snap your neck right here."

I chuckle still looking at the thin scratch I left on his skin, he looks at me, staring... I don't care at the moment as I feel more and more satisfaction seeing I almost sliced his face off. " You like admiring your work?" He asks.

My eyes meet his, " I love seeing my work on people. Love.It."

He shakes his head slightly, " You seem like the type."

" You act like it's a bad thing."

The one girl knocked the other out, " Gates... Sorrengail.. mat. NOW." He says quickly. Giving me a small smirk..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.2K 606 33
' You have Chaos in your soul, and lightning in your veins... Freya.. You were born for miraculous things.' She's alive. Her soul is dead but she's a...
2.9K 182 15
Being the only daughter of King Tauri can be difficult, especially after her oder Brother Alic died in the threshing mill two years ago. For this rea...
1.9K 64 10
A dragon without its rider is a tragedy. A rider without their dragon is dead. - Article 1, Section 1, The Dragon's Rider's Codex What if Violet knew...
42.6K 1K 26
❝ 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲, 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐰𝐞...