The Other Potter

By thatsltherinkid

Golden child, Lion boy; Tell me what it's like to conquer. Fearless child, Broken boy; Tell me what it's lik... More

Business As Usual
The Dementors
Home Sweet Home
Blame and Boggarts
Exchange of Secrets
Saturday Lessons
Tryouts and Catchups
Quidditch and Bed Rest
Boiling Over
Chosen Family
Gut Feeling
Tis' The Damn Season
All Things Merry & Bright
Shoulder To Cry On
All Is Fair In Love and War
Last Piece of the Puzzle
Inure
Confessions
Reflection
Back to Reality
Insomnia
Bruised Knuckles
Dark Mark
Toxins
Cicatrize
Realigning Stars
Calm Before The Storm
Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
The Seven Champions
Wands & Worries
Rumour Has It
Fire & Ice
Flying High
Fake It
Strings
Deep Dive
Pluto
Blue Mountains & City Lights
Venus
Price of Protection
The Third Task
Meet you at the Graveyard
What I Was Made For
You're on Your Own, Kid
Terms End
Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Doubt
To Put Our Faith Into
For What I Am

Selected

851 35 7
By thatsltherinkid

As they entered the Great Hall Elijah sat at the Slytherin table, everyone was still in excitement over the fact that Viktor was going to be sat at one of their tables; eating with them, socialising with them.. It seemed to have each students eyes locked on the poor boy and his classmates.

The Beauxbatons sat at the Ravenclaw table, chatting away to the students politely. They still looked cold, and Elijah hoped they had packed more weather appropriate clothing for the rest of their stay.

Alix and the boys came and sat with Elijah, and before they could even start talking to one another Krum and the boys and girls from Durmstrang sat beside them, Krum sitting the other side of him to Alix.

"You're the older Potter brother?" Krum asked, looking to Elijah and holding out his hand for the boy to shake, "I'm Viktor Krum. My headmaster tells me you will be starting with the Vancouver Verdins this year?"

"I'm Elijah. Your headmaster is right, I start with them during the Christmas break." he replied, shaking the others hand. "This is Alix, Jay, Felix and Ezra." he told Krum, gesturing to his friends.

Viktor looked over the boys friends, giving a small nod in greeting before pulling his attention back on Elijah. "I assume you'll be entering the Tournament?" Viktor asked him.

Ezra snorted, shaking his head. "No, he wants an easy year this year."

Krum's head snapped up to Ezra, raising a brow at the reply before glancing back to Elijah. "so you aren't entering?"

"Not planning to, no." he said with a shrug. "But I am assuming you are?"

"Of course!" One of the boys behind Viktor said, patting Krum on the shoulder. "He is going to win the thing."

"But there are to be two champions from each school, don't you think the other student selected from your school stands a chance?" Alix asked.

"Of course they do, but we are certain Krum will win." One of the girls piped up.

"Well, I wish you all nothing but the best." Elijah smiled.

"I think you should consider entering. Would be good to have a challenge from someone outside of my school." Krum hummed, smiling down at Elijah.

"If he entered, I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to win." Jay grinned, looking between both Victor and Elijah with a menacing glint in his eye.

"Then it is settled, you will enter." Viktor beamed, patting Elijahs back a little too hard.

Elijah glared at Jay, "That's not what I sa-"

"It's ok if you are scared," A redhead girl smirked from behind Krum.

"I'm not scared. I just don't feel like-"

"Losing?" Krum teased.

He opened his mouth to respond but thankfully the two Headmasters and the Headmistress entered the hall, making their way to the teachers table. The students from Beauxbatons all stood as they entered, earning a few snickers from other students, making their face pink in embarrassment but they still didn't sit down until their Headmistress did.

Dumbledore was the only one of the three to remain standing, which meant only one thing.. A speech.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and - most particularly- guests," Dumbledore greeted, beaming down at the foreign students. "I have great pleasure in welcoming you to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable."

One of the Beauxbatons girls still clutching her muffler around her head gave what was unmistakably a derisive laugh.

"The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast," Dumbledore continued, "I now invite you all to eat, drink and make yourselves at home!"

He sat down and Elijah saw that Karkaroff leaned forward and started to engage in conversation with him at once.

The dishes in front of them filled with food as usual, the house-elves in the kitchen having pulled out all the stops as there were dishes Elijah didn't recognise but assumed were traditional meals from their guests home countries.

They all tucked in, any and all conversations whilst the feast started were light and short. He got to know a few of the other students from Durmstrang. The redhead girl who had joined the conversation before the feast was Maria. She was planning on entering. All of them were. Then there was Natanail, Nikolai, Ivan and Emiliya. The others he didn't get a chance to talk to due to them talking to other Slytherin students, but all of them seemed nice enough. And they were all up for a decent conversation that wasn't orientated around the Tournament.

They spoke about different subjects they were studying, Quidditch and mostly Elijah and his friends answered questions about the castle and its Professors. They found that the two schools both had their similarities and differences, but one thing Elijah noted was the way the others in the school held Krum up on a pedestal, and he didn't know why by he thought he could sense a little resentment from them. It would be interesting to see how it played out in the Tournament. 

"Who is that?" Maria asked as Hagrid entered the hall, making his way past Harry and his friends. 

"That is Hagrid, he's the grounds-keeper and Magical Creatures Professor here." Ezra explained, all of them watching as Hagrid spoke with the Gryffindor trio before heading up to his seat at the teachers table. Two more seats had been filled during the feast and sat in them was none other than Mr Bagman and Mr Crouch. 

"I wonder what they are doing here?" Felix asked. 

"They organised the Tournament, so I suppose they are here to announce the rules and watch it start." Elijah replied, meeting eyes with Mr Crouch who seemed to have his locked on the boy. They didn't get along the last time they met and he got the feeling the man held a grudge.

Dessert came and went, everyone feeling full and satisfied with their feast. Dumbledore stood again, and Elijah could feel the room filling with a huge sense of excitement over what was about to come. Everyone's eyes were locked on the Hogwarts Headmaster. 

"The moment has come," Dumbledore announced, smiling around at the sea of upturned faces. "The Triwizard Tournament is about to begin. I would like to say a few words of explanation before we bring in the casket just to clarify the procedure which we will be following this year. But firstly, let me introduce, for those who do not know them, Mr Bartemius Crouch, Head of the Department of International Magic Co-operation" - there was a smattering of polite applause - "and Mr Ludo Bagman, Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports."

There was a much bigger applause for Bagman, perhaps because of his fame as a Beater, or maybe because he simply looked more likeable than Crouch. He acknowledged it with a jovial wave of his hand, whereas Crouch didn't so much as smile or wave when his name was called. Sat next to all the other witches and wizards sat up on the table, Mr Crouch looked out of place. Elijah remembered him the night of the Quidditch World Cup in his fancy suit, it was strange to see him in wizard robes now. He had a toothbrush moustache and severally parted hair which just made him stick out like a sore thumb with the likes of Dumbledore beside him, with his long white hair and beard. 

"Mr Crouch and Mr Bagman have worked tirelessly over the past few months on the arrangements for the Triwizard Tournament, and they will be joining myself, Professor Karkaroff and Madam Maxime on the judging panel this year. Helping us make sure the right champions are awarded appropriately."

With the mention of 'champions' the students all seemed to sharpen their concentration, leaning in to hear more.

It seemed Dumbledore had noticed, as with a sly smile he waved a hand to the corner of the room where Elijah could make out Filch, "The casket, then, if you please, Mr Filch."

Filch moved from the shadows, approaching Dumbledore, carrying a great wooden chest, encrusted with jewels. It looked extremely old. A murmur of excited interest rose around the hall from all students. Some actually getting up to stand on their chairs to get a better look.

"The instructions for the tasks the champions will face this year have already been examined by Mr Crouch and Mr Bagman," Dumbledore continued as Filch placed the chest carefully on the table before him, "and they have made the necessary arrangements for each challenge. There will be three tasks spaced throughout the school year, and they will test the champions in different ways... their magical prowess - their daring - their powers of deduction - and, of course, their ability to cope with danger."

At this last word, the Hall was filled with a silence so absolute that nobody seemed to be breathing. 

"As you know in years prior it has been three champions, one from each school, however, this year we have decided that two champions will be selected from each school. They will be marked on how well they perform each of the Tournament tasks and the champion with the highest total after task three will win the Triwizard Cup. The champions will be chosen by an impartial selector... the Goblet of Fire."

Dumbledore now took out his wand and tapped three times upon the top of the casket. The lid creaked open slowly. The Headmaster reached inside to pull out a large, roughly hewn wooden cup.It would have been entirely unremarkable had it not been full to the brim with dancing blue-white flames.

Dumbledore closed the casket and carefully placed the Goblet on top of it, where it could clearly be visible to everyone in the Hall.

"Anybody wishing to submit themselves as champion must write their name and school clearly upon a slip of parchment and drop it into the Goblet. Aspiring champions have twenty-four hours in which to put their names forward. Tomorrow night, Hallowe'en, the Goblet will return the names of our six it has judged most worthy to represent their schools. The Goblet will be placed in the Entrance Hall tonight, where it will be freely accessible to those wishing to compete."  Dumbledore explained, everyone was still sat in silence, the sense of excitement had turned into a mixture of excitement and nervousness. 

"To ensure that no underage students yields to temptation, I will be drawing an Age Line around the Goblet of Fire once it has been placed in the Entrance Hall. Nobody under the age of sixteen will be able to cross this line."

"Finally, I wish to impress upon any of you wishing to compete that this Tournament is not to be entered into lightly. Once a champion has been selected by the Goblet of Fire, he or she is obligated to see the Tournament through to the end. By entering your name the Goblet constitutes a binding magical contract. There can be no change in heart once you are champion. Please be very sure, therefore, that you are wholeheartedly prepared to play, before you drop your name into the Goblet. Now, I think it is time for bed. Goodnight to you all." Dumbledore said, his eyes briefly flickering over Elijah, not for long but long enough for the boy to notice. 

The whole room that just been filled with silence now had the entirety of each table talking excitedly about the Tournament and people making bets on who they thought was going to enter.

Krum turned back to Elijah, "So, still a no from you?"

Elijah rubbed the back of his neck, giving a little shrug. He had to be honest, though the Headmaster had been trying to convince everyone out of entering all it had done was peak his interest. Still, he wasn't sold a hundred percent. "Still a no from me. Sounds good though." he smiled.

Karkaroff came bustling down the length of the table, stopping in front of Krum. "Back to the ship, then," he muttered. "How are you feeling, Viktor? Have you eaten enough? Should I send for some mulled wine to the kitchens?"

"I'm fine." Viktor replied, getting to his feet and throwing his fur cloak back over his shoulders. "Pleasure to meet you, Elijah Potter." he smiled.

"It's Elijah Lupin-Black now, actually. But pleasure is all mine, Viktor." Elijah smiled.

"Potter?" Karkaroff muttered, turning to look at the boy. The Headmaster froze looking over the boy and his gaze settling on the boys scar and eye. "Your brother is.."

"Harry Potter. The boy-who-lived." Elijah nodded, stopping himself from rolling his eyes. 

"And you are-"

"Elijah. Just Elijah." he smiled tightly. 

"No, you are The W-" Karkaroff started to say something but was cut off by a loud growling voice.

Karkaroff spun on his heels to see Mad-Eye Moody standing, leaning heavily on his staff. He was staring at the other unblinking. They both stood there glaring at one another.

"You!" Karkaroff murmured, staring at Moody as if he couldn't quite believe it was him.

"Me." Moody said grimly. "And unless you have anything to say to Mr Lupin-Black, I suggest you move on. You are causing a queue."

It was true, other students were trying to get by to head to their dorms, but were unable to get passed the Headmaster and his group of students.

Without another word Karkaroff swept passed them all, and walked out of the Hall. Moody watched them out from his spot, other students moving past him to leave the Hall too. 

Elijah watched as the Durmstrang Headmaster left, wanting to hear what he had to say, what he seemed to know. His eyes darted back to Moody who was now watching him before following the crowd out of the Hall, leaving the boy stood there for a long moment before Alix finally pulled him out of his train of thought.

"You coming, dumbass?" she grinned, looking at her friend. "We are going to watch a muggle movie in your guys room."

"Yeah, coming... What are we watching?" The boy murmured following his friends to the dorms.

"Toss up between Hocus Pocus and Jurassic Park." Alix said as they entered the boys dorm room. "I'm stealing some of your clothes to sleep in." She told Elijah, going though his trunk to find a pair of jogging bottoms and t-shirt, going to the bathroom to change, leaving the boys to change in their room.

Once they had all got changed, they settled down on heaps of blankets and pillows from all of their beds in front of the small TV in the corner of the room that Ezra had brought from home in their first year after getting it as a Christmas gift from his uncle. He had somehow managed to convince Snape that it was going to help him with his muggle studies, even though to this day he has never taken that class. 

"So, which movie?" Felix asked, holding up the two VHS tapes.

"Hocus Pocus." Alix beamed, "It's meant to be a Halloween movie and as tomorrow is Halloween I feel it is the only choice." 

"You heard the lady." Elijah grinned, pulling out a selection of muggle candy, it was tradition to have muggle sweets with muggle movies, and they all took it in turns on providing the goods. "Ok, so I have Millions, Refreshers and Parma Violets." 

"What is a Parma Violet?" Jay asked, taking one of the little packets of purple sweets and popping one in his mouth.

The others all watched with curiosity, waiting for the reaction. 

"It tastes like I swallowed a flower." Jay murmured, pulling the packet away from Alix as she went to try one, "I didn't say I didn't like it, get your own floral sweet packet."

"Meanie." Alix grumbled, sticking out her tongue before taking another packet from Elijah, all of them huddling close as the movie started. 

As it always did with these movie nights, Felix was the first to fall asleep, followed quickly by Ezra, and by the time the movie finished it was just the twins and Elijah awake, sweet wrappers discarded around the roofless pillow fort they had made. Alix was half asleep on Elijahs chest. 

"So, you really not going to enter the Tournament?" Jay asked quietly, as the credits rolled.

Elijah was pulling a fluffy blanket over Alix to tuck her in, before looking to Jay. "I was tempted, but no. It sounds fun, and if any of you get selected, I'll help you best I can and be supporting you all the way. But I need a year where I can just... Enjoy the castle. The last time I had that was my first year. It is just going to be nice to have a year where it isn't all about me or Harry."

Jay let out a soft sigh, "You know, it could just be about you this year. No Harry. Just Elijah Lupin-Black." 

"That sounds horrifying. No, thank you." he chuckled, earning a grumble from Alix for disturbing her slumber. 

"Yeah, but who else will it be? Cedric? One of the Weasley twins? One of us? Lucas? I mean, we are all capable, yes, and no doubt anyone from the school will do well, but if we are going to compete against Krum, we need someone like you representing the school. Think about it, Elijah, you completed four O.W.L.s last year and are sitting the other eight this year. You have helped Harry and his friends defeat things the rest of the school could only dream of. You've been selected for Quidditch teams around the world. You wrote a damn potion to help your godfather. And I saw the book Alix gave you to help with wandless magic.. So, this Tournament-"

"Jay," Elijah mused, shaking his head, "I appreciate the kind words, really. I just don't think I need to add Triwizard Champion to my resume. I am happier than I have ever been in my entire life. Like, everything just... It's come together. I have you guys here, Lucas, Regulus, Remus and Sirius.. I don't need eternal glory or to be challenged to prove myself. I've spent my whole life proving myself to people who didn't give a shit, and now I can just do the things I want to do and focus on the little moments." he explained, offering a warm smile. "You go get that cup, Jay. I'll have your back the whole way. I promise."

Jay opened his mouth to talk, but stopped himself, letting Elijah's words register with him first. His alarm clock on his bedside table reading midnight. "Happy Birthday, Elijah.." he smiled back.

"Thanks, Jay." Elijah hummed tiredly, both of them slowly joining the others in their slumber. 

~

The next day was Saturday, so the group was in no hurry to wake up, but they did want to make it downstairs for breakfast, so there was a slight rush to get downstairs.

Approaching the Slytherin table they found the Weasley twins and Lucas already settled at their table, receiving glares from the Slytherin students around them. As they approached he spotted a cake, and a few wrapped presents as well as Erebus settled on Lucas' shoulder with mail on the table.

"There's our birthday boy." George called out, sliding over to make room. 

Elijah grinned and sat beside Lucas, Erebus hopping from the Hufflepuffs shoulder to his, nipping at his ear. "Thank you, Ere.." he whispered, gently petting the owl before it took off leaving him with his friends. "How long have you guys been here?" he asked the redhead twins and Lucas.

"Long enough for everyone to glare at us." Fred replied with a smirk. 

"Happy birthday, beautiful." Lucas smiled, pressing a soft kiss to the birthday boys cheek. 

Drumming on the table with his fingers, Erza beamed up at them all, "Come on.. Open your presents, Elijah so we can have cake." he said, sliding over the first present which was from him. 

He took the present with a light laugh, inside he found the complete collection of Sherlock Holmes books. Opening his other gifts he got a few James Bond books from Felix, Jay got him some more windless magic books, the Weasley twins got him a few more Wizarding books, one on 'taming' dragons - which they said Charlie recommended, and an old potions book which was written in Latin as well as a few muggle sweets. Alix got him a new pair of Quidditch gloves, stating that the old ones had his old initials on and that he'd need new ones now. Sirius and Remus had brought him a dog tag necklace which in the card he received from them Remus explained that he couldn't convince Sirius out of getting it after he found out it was called a 'dog tag'; apparently it had a protection charm on it, and on it was etched his new name on the front and the back had Sirius' constellation and moon phases with a small turquoise stone in the  centre of the front. Sirius had also gifted him two of his old rings he used to wear, which Elijah loved; one was a silver scorpion ring since they were both Scorpios and the second was a silver band which read 'Carpe Noctem'. Regulus had got him a few books on elemental magic and a dark green hoodie. And Lucas had got him an insert for his locket which until now had a picture of them together, and a picture of him and his friends; now it had a picture of him with Remus and Sirius, and him and Regulus.

With all the presents opened they tucked into the cake, which was a simple vanilla butter icing cake with black and green sprinkles coating it. 

"Best part of birthdays is the cake.." Ezra sighed happily, taking a second slice. 

"You know you don't have to wait until someones birthday to have cake... It's not against the law to eat birthday cake outside of birthdays." Alix replied, snuggling into Cedric as he joined the table.

"I'm not a heathen, Alix. There is just some unwritten rules that you should follow." Ezra retorted.

"I thought rules were made to be broken?" Lucas grinned.

Ezra glared at him, finishing the second slice in silence. 

"So, who is putting their name in to the Goblet?" Cedric asked, looking around the table at the others. 

"Everyone but Elijah." Jay replied, which made everyone look at the birthday boy.

Elijah who was resting his head against Lucas raised his brow. "Yup, but I will come and support you guys putting your names in though." he smiled.

"Well, if we are going to do it, now is a good a time as any." Fred beamed, looking around to make sure everyone was finished with their cake before getting up.

Lucas helped Elijah pack up his gifts before they followed the others to the Entrance Hall. The boy stood back and watched as one by one all his friends put their names in the cup, the blue flames turning red as it took the names. All of them grinning as their name was swallowed. 

"Best of luck to all of you." Elijah grinned once they had all put their names in.

"Yeah, but who are you hoping gets picked?" George asked, causing all of them to look at him expectantly.

"Honestly? If I had to put money on any of you getting in and surviving, it would be Alix. The rest of you would barely make it out the first task." Elijah snickered, shaking his head as they headed outside. 

"That's why you're my best friend." Alix grinned widely.

"What none of the rest of us?" Cedric asked, looking a little hurt by the others words.

Elijah laughed, shaking his head. "Maybe.. But then I'm not an expert.. Nor do I know what the tasks entail." he shrugged.

~

The Halloween feast seemed to drag. Perhaps it was because it was their second feast in two days, or perhaps it was because everyone seemed to be filled with anticipation on whose names would be called when it was all over.

Soon the golden plates went back to their spotless state, and the chatter in the Hall slowly grew and grew as students got more and more excited, though, it quickly died down once Dumbledore got to his feet. All eyes were now locked on the Headmaster, eagerly awaiting news of the Goblets choices.

"Well, the Goblet is about ready to make its decision, I estimate another minute or so." he said, "Now when the Champions names are called I would ask them please to come up to the top of the Hall, walk along the staff table and into the next chamber-" he indicted to door behind the staff table, "Where they shall receive their first instructions."

He took out his wand, a gave a great sweeping wave with it; all at once, all the candles except those in craved pumpkins were extinguished - plunging them all into semi-darkness. The Goblet of Fire now shone brightly, lighting the front of the Hall in a blue-white hue. It was almost painful to look at, burning the eyes from how bright it was. It didn't help that no one was taking their eyes off it, all of their attention glued to the flames.

Suddenly the flames went red, sparking flying from it. Next moment a tongue of flame shot into the air, a charred piece of parchment fluttered out of it - the whole room gasped. Everyone was on the edge of their seat. 

Dumbledore caught the piece of parchment and held it at arms length, so that he could read it by the light of the flames, which were now back to a blue-white. 

"The first champion from Durmstrang," he read in a loud clear voice, "is Viktor Krum."

The Hall broke out into applause and cheers.

"Congrats!" Elijah said to his Viktor got up from the seat beside him and headed up the length of the Hall.

"Bravo, Viktor!" boomed Karkaroff, so loudly that it could be heard by everyone, even above the cheering and clapping. "Knew you had it in you!"

The celebrations died down as within a matter of seconds the Goblet's flames were once again red. A second piece of parchment shot out of flames.

"The second champion from Durmstrang, Emiliya Bakalov." Dumbledore called.

One of the girls Elijah had gotten to know over the two feasts got up from her seat. 

"Congratulations, Emiliya." Elijah called out with Alix, both of them smiling at the blonde girl who was a now making her way down to the back room.

The celebrations died down a lot quicker, but only because the Goblet had once again turned red, sending out another piece of parchment. 

"The first champion from Beauxbaton, is Fleur Delacour." Dumbledore said loudly.

A girl from the Ravenclaw table got up, making her way to the chamber, gracefully sliding through the door. 

The Goblet was hardly giving them time now, the cheering swiftly dying out just at the Goblet sent out another name. 

The Headmaster gasped the latest name, "The second champion for Beauxbaton is Théa Andrés."

A dark haired girl got up from the empty seat where Fleur had just been sat and made her way down to the chamber too. This time there were a few girls crying because their names hadn't been selected, but loudly over the clapping and cheers there was a voice from the Ravenclaw table. 

"Go on Théa! That's my sister!" One of the Beauxbaton boys called, and two of his friends were loudly whistling.

The cheers came to a silence again though as the Goblet went red for a fifth time, spitting out another name. The room felt more tense, and Elijah knew it was because everyone from Hogwarts was eagerly waiting to see who would be representing them. Who they would be cheering on from the stands.

"The first Hogwarts champion is," Dumbledore paused for dramatic effect.

"Come on!" Fred called out from the Gryffindor table. Everyone let out a nervous chuckle.

"Cedric Diggory!"

The cheers from around the Hall were ten times louder than the previous ones, as Hogwarts finally had its first champion. Everyone on the Hufflepuff table were on their feet stamping and clapping loudly as Cedric walked down the Hall with a broad smile.

"Is it bad that I am nervous for him?" Alix asked quietly as she clapped.

"Not at all, I am dreading one of you being selected." Elijah laughed lightly, wrapping an arm around her to be supportive.

The cheers died down as Cedric joined the other champions, leaving only one spot open.

The Goblet swirled around in red before spitting out the final name. 

"The final Hogwarts champion is, Elijah Lupin-Black." Dumbledore called out.

Once again the Hall burst into loud cheers, but everything went quiet for Elijah. He hadn't put his name in the Goblet. How the- Was that even possible? The whole Slytherin table had followed suit of the Hufflepuff table, standing up and cheering as loudly as possible.

All his friends looked confused, but they were cheering never-the-less. He looked up to the teachers table, Karkaroff, Snape, Moody and Crouch all had their eyes locked on the boy. He felt like he was being called to trial.

"Elijah.." Alix called, shaking his shoulder. "You need to go to the chamber.."

"I didn't-"

"Go." Alix said offering a nervous smile.

He slowly got up and headed down the table, and sliding through the chamber door.

"Excellent!" Dumbledore bellowed happily, as the chamber door closed. "Well, now we have all our champions. I'm sure I can count on everyone in this room to be cheering them on and support them through each of their tasks-"

The Goblet had turned red again, Dumbledore slowly approached it just in time to seize one last name. Reading the name aloud for the entire Hall, loud enough for Elijah to hear through the chamber door. 

"Harry Potter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 98 15
'𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝' - 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐨�...
1.1K 106 10
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬 �...
29.8K 623 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
167 5 5
a harry x reader story