Dead Or Alive TWD

By l3vi00

A little girl raised by the people who saved her but do they survive? We will never know. More

alone and surviving
mettin rick grimes
dr jenner
exsploading
hide
found 😱
Hershel's farm
walking
walkers
claimers (⚠️tw⚠️)
governor
atacked
walkers
carol
sick no more
Terminus
exscape plan
tree climbing
church chills
bob
Cannibals
destroyed church
finding beth
dead girl
rayles attached
sick
barn
worst party
ricks explosion
wolfs
able to rest
is it the end?
just surviving
lost and found
jesus arives
new worries
maggies in danger
just near
3 men 1 girl
negan
last day
short ride
alone again
lamp
no trust
home
hilltop
wife's
trade for man
another

found them

229 1 0
By l3vi00

Rayle took a deep breath, feeling a sense of satisfaction as she held up the dead squirrel she had just shot. She had spent months trying to master the art of hunting, learning how to use her surroundings to her advantage and how to always keep her guard up. And now, it was all paying
off.

The feeling of survival was exhilarating, and she knew that she had come a long way since that night in the woods with the men. She was a tougher and more skilled hunter now, able to use the forest and its resources to her advantage. And as she took a bite of the skinned squirrel, she knew that she was ready to face whatever the world threw at her next.

Rayles eyes widened as she heard the sound of gunfire in the distance. It sounded close, and she knew that she had to investigate. She quickly made her way towards the source of the sound, her gun at the ready, her senses on high alert.

She moved swiftly, using the trees and bushes for cover, trying to make as little noise as possible. She knew that she was still dressed as a walker, and that no other walkers would attack her, but she didn't want any other people to spot her either. She kept her hood up and her face concealed, moving silently through the woods.

As she got closer to where the gunfire came from, she slowed down, taking in her surroundings and trying to figure out what was going on. She glanced around, keeping her eyes peeled for any signs of danger, ready to spring into action at a moment's notice.

. Rayle cautiously approached the gate of the prison, her hand on the handle of her gun, ready to draw it at a moment's notice. She slowly made her way to the other side, her heart pounding in her chest with anticipation and nerves.

As she got closer, she saw people milling around by the gate, and she could hear voices but couldn't make out what they were saying. She walked up to the gate, careful to keep her head down, so no one could see her face. She placed her hand on the gate, feeling the cold metal against her skin, and waited.

And then she heard someone walking towards her from the other side, and Rayle tensed, prepared to defend herself if needed. She kept her head down, not wanting to be caught off guard, ready to make her move if necessary. She waited for her opportunity, trying to stay calm and stay focused, ready to do whatever it took to survive.

Rayle's heart pounded as she heard the booming voice. A familiar feeling washed over her as she recognized the voice. It belonged to Daryl. She raised her head to see that it was indeed him.

"Well, who are you?!" Daryl thundered again, his voice growing louder with each word.

Rayle's eyes widened. She remembered that voice.
as rayles hood falls of her head Daryl remembered her after all these months

Daryl opened the gate and pulled Rayle in, wrapping her in a tight hug. He held her so tightly that it felt like he would never let go. His eyes were red and watery, as if he had been crying for a long time.

Tears welled up in Rayle's eyes as she realized the depth of Daryl's emotion. She hugged him back just as tightly, feeling the warmth of his body against her own. It was like they were finally back where they belonged, together.

Rayle winced as Daryl lifted her off the ground, feeling the weight of his large frame. He looked at her intensely, his eyes full of emotion and relief.

"Where the fuck have yah been?" Daryl growled, his voice rising in pitch. "I thought yah died."

Rayle's heart raced as she looked at him, feeling the weight of their reunion sinking in. She'd been alone for so long, and now she was faced with the reality of being back with Daryl.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice trembling. "I've been...trying to survive."

Daryl left her side, leaving a hole in her heart. She hated being alone, it made her feel vulnerable and scared. She sat down, tears streaming down her face. She let herself cry, it felt good to release the pain and the hurt.

"I've been looking for you," she said, her voice shaking. "I found you."

The words came out of her mouth and she felt a weight lift from her shoulders. She was no longer alone, she had Daryl by her side. She took a deep breath and smiled, feeling a sense of relief wash over her.

Daryl carried Rayle towards the prison, still holding her close. As he navigated the path, he noticed a sight that almost made him fall to his knees in shock.

Rick and Lori stood atop a bridge, and as Rick spotted Daryl, he took off running, followed by Lori. Carl, Beth, and Glenn all emerged from the prison as well, adding their own sense of urgency to the scene.

Daryl set Rayle down as Maggie, Beth, Glenn, Lori, and Rick all surrounded her. Their eyes widened at the sight of her, and they looked at each other in disbelief.

"Where have you been?" Rick asked, a smile spreading across his face.

Rayle stood there, taking in the sight of so many familiar faces, feeling a sense of relief and joy wash over her. She was finally back with her family, and it felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

Daryl escorted Rayle into the prison, and she stood outside her own cell, staring at the empty space. She felt small and vulnerable, standing there alone in the silence.

Beth approached her, a warm smile on her face, and led her into her own cell, brushing her hair as she sat on the bed.

"So, where have you been all these months?" Beth asked softly, her voice full of concern and interest.

Rayle took a deep breath, still trying to adjust to the change in her surroundings.

"You know...out in the woods," she replied, her voice low.

"How...did you get here?" Beth asked, a sense of sadness in her voice.

"Everyone left," Rayle answered, feeling her emotions swell up. "They left me, and no one came back for me."

She stood up, feeling the anger and sadness welling up inside her.

"Why!?" she shouted, the tears streaming down her face. "Why didn't anyone come for me? Did anyone even look for me!?" She stood there, shaking with emotion, feeling the weight of the past few months crushing down on her.

"No...I mean we thought you were dead," Daryl replied, his voice tinged with guilt.

Rayle's eyes widened. "Oh okay, I see," she said, anger and bitterness dripping from her voice. "I go missing for months, I'm alone by myself, and no one thought to look for me. You go out looking for Sofia, and you get shot, all because you wanted to look for a dead girl. You spent hours, days, and weeks looking for her, but not a single day looking for me. How's that fair?" She shouted, her voice growing louder with each word. Her emotions were running high, and the anger was starting to outweigh the disappointment and hurt she felt.

She shook her head in disbelief. "How could you just give up on me like that after all we've been through? How could you just forget me?"

Daryl just looked down he couldn't answer Daryl never lied to her he didn't have a answer

Rayle's voice trembled as she spoke, her tears streaming down her face. "I was out there, barely surviving," she said, her tone growing harsher with each word. "And you...you all left me. I had to protect Sofia, no one cared when she almost killed me!" She said, her voice growing louder with each word, as the anger and bitterness inside her began to take over.

Rayle's heart was pounding as she ran down the hallways. The sound of gunshots and an alarm filled her ears, and the sight of the walkers flooding down the hallway sent a chill down her spine.

"Help me!" she screamed as she ran the other way. "Somebody! Anybody!"

The sound of Carol's familiar voice calling her name filled her with a glimmer of hope. "Rayle! Where are you?" Carol shouted, her voice full of worry and concern.

Rayle kept running, hoping to find Carol before it was too late. She knew that together, they could find a way to survive this nightmare.

Carol grabbed Rayle's arm, pulling her through the chaotic scene, trying to keep her safe from the walkers that flooded the hallway. They ran through the dimly lit prison, the sound of gun shots and alarms ringing in their ears.

"In there," Carol said, pointing to a door. She opened it and pushed Rayle inside, before closing the door behind her and leaving her alone in the dark.

Rayle stood there, her heart pounding in her chest, as she tried to take in her surroundings. She couldn't see anything in the darkness, but she could hear the sound of the walkers outside, waiting for their chance to get in.

She knew she had to stay put, and she had to be quiet. She held her breath, trying to calm her nerves, hoping that Carol would come back for her soon.

Rayle was exhausted, her mind and body exhausted after what felt like an eternity of waiting and fear. She wasn't sure how long had passed, but when she heard Daryl's voice on the other side ofthe door, she felt a surge of relief.

She tried to open the door, but her shaky hands couldn't manage it. When Daryl opened the door, she was met with a mixture of surprise and relief.

"Let's go," Daryl said, taking Rayle's hand and leading her out of the cell and back through the prison. She could feel the urgency in his grip, and she knew they had to move quickly.

She didn't say a word, just followed him back to the cells, her heart pounding with each step. She knew there was no time to waste, that they had to get out of there before it was too late.

Rayle walked into the room, her heart heavy with the weight of what she had just been through. She couldn't see Lori or T-Dog, and the looks on everyone's faces told her all she needed to know. They were gone.

Then she noticed Beth, holding a tiny baby in her arms, and she realized it must be Lori's. A wave of emotion washed over her, and she approached them, tears streaming down her face.

"Is that....Is that Lori's baby?" she asked, her voice choked with sorrow. "Did she...give birth already?"

Beth nodded, her eyes red and puffy from crying. "Yes....her name is Judith. Lori didn't make it, though."

Rayle felt a pang of pain in her chest. She had known Lori for so long, and now she was gone. But she couldn't allow herself to grieve now, not when they had a baby to care for.

She reached out and gently rubbed Judith's small back, feeling a sense of hope and purpose in the middle of all the darkness around them. "We have to keep her safe," she said, her voice steady.

Rayle approached Maggie and Glenn as they were about to leave, feeling a sense of trepidation. She had seen so much death, and she wasn't sure if she could handle being left behind with the survivors.

"Where are you going?" she asked, trying to keep the desperation out of her voice.

Maggie smiled brightly. "We're going to look for baby food, Glenn and I. Judith will need to eat soon," she explained.

Rayle felt a pang of jealousy, but quickly pushed it down. She didn't want to be left alone with a baby.

"Can I please come?" she asked, trying to sound eager rather than desperate.

Maggie looked at Glenn, then back at Rayle. "You don't like babies, do you?" she asked, a hint of sympathy in her voice.

"Don't like them," Rayle said, trying to sound casual.

"Alright, fine," Maggie said, taking Rayle's hand and leading her to the truck. As they drove off, Rayle couldn't help but feel a sense of relief. She wasn't alone anymore, and she hadn't realized how much she needed that until now.As they drove, Maggie and Glenn made small talk, trying to make Rayle feel comfortable. They talked about their plans for the future, about the people they'd lost, and about the new family they were creating. Rayle didn't feel completely at ease, but she appreciated their effort to make her feel welcome.

As they drove, Glenn pulled the truck over to the side of the road and said, "Rayle, why don't you stay here? Maggie and I will go look for baby food, and we'll be back as soon as we can."

Rayle's heart sank. She didn't want to be alone, not here, not now. But she knew she couldn't argue with Glenn. She nodded slowly, and Maggie and Glenn got out of the truck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260 25 5
in which the strongest group of survivors give their all to save the world. rick grimes x oc
49.3K 751 10
All the fear, and the fire of the end of the world... G. RHEE X OC
14.7K 424 136
Vivian Grimes: oldest child of Rick and Lori Grimes. When the dead began attacking the living, she thought her dad was dead until he found his way ba...
22.8K 1.3K 80
After the world fell apart there was only one thing left to do for Alden; survive. He'd never imagined to be responsible for someone else their life...