Rebirth of the sweet husband...

Від Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... Більше

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 126-130

152 6 0
Від Demens88c

Chapter 126 Wen Guli is jealous

Su Youqian was shocked when he heard this. Is this woman really serious? Isn't this a deceptive thing? It would be really heartless to do this. He refused: "You bitch, what are you thinking about all day long? Isn't this a lie if you think so? Besides, my sister didn't even have time. He died after just one look at the pictorial. When did she ever hurt him? You don't even draft a lie. I said this just to save the pictorial. Now that it's fine, why bother bothering others? Don't forget that you refused to let my sister in when she gave birth, saying it was bad luck, but now you are using this to deceive others. Isn't this unscrupulous? This is so unethical, I don't do this kind of thing."

Cai Xiaohong rolled her eyes speechlessly when she heard this, and said unconvinced in her heart: "Who are you? You are completely stubborn and inflexible. I didn't do that because of your sister. Suddenly you are so big." If she comes back with a flat belly, everyone will doubt her and not let her into the house. It's not for your own good. What if something happens? Besides, your sister is already dead, and no one has certified her death, so what? It's not what you want to do, what do you want to do? You wouldn't think of using your sister to make our family live a better life. Look at how wronged we are in school now! Without a rich family background, who would want to Are you going to play with him?"

"I'm giving you an idea, but you're not happy anymore. Do you want me to take your son and remarry, and you will only be willing to find a good family? Now you don't even listen to me. When you married me You said it back then, you have listened to me all your life, but now you are unwilling to do even this little thing."

Su Tubao interrupted and said: "Mom, what you want to say must be based on the actual situation. It's impossible for you to remarry. You don't have to look at your face and pee to see yourself. If you want to remarry, who can Do you want me? No one wants you except my dad."

Cai Xiaohong pinched him and said, "You damn kid, who am I saying this for, but for you? Not only do you not think about me, you also say such things to me. What's wrong? What's wrong with my condition? ?When I was young, I was a flower in the village. People who chased me lined up at the entrance of the village. If I hadn't blindly fallen in love with you, I wouldn't be like this, okay? If I had known earlier that I could find a good family, You can become a successful person with me now, and you don't have to suffer the injustice here with your father."

Su Tubao immediately agreed upon hearing this and said: "Mom, what you said is true. I think that old uncle Wang, the owner of the small shop at the entrance of the village, is very interesting to you. If you really don't like me, you can find me if you really have no future. Uncle Wang, after all, he is also the owner of a small shop and has some money. It is really not easy to live a good life with my father."

Su Youqian was confused by the words of the mother and son and didn't know what to do. He said to them at a loss: "You are already this age, do you want to change the price? You still want others." Dad, you have me as your dad, who else do you want to recognize as your dad? Don't I feel sorry for him? I haven't been nice to Zhien since I was a child, and now I want to use him to ask for money. I feel bad."

Cai Xiaohong coaxed him: "You old man just doesn't know how to calculate. I admit that I'm not very nice to him, but you are nice to him, but does he care about you now? If he doesn't care about you, he just made it clear. I want to break up the relationship with you, but I don't even know you as a person anymore. You can see clearly how much he weighs. If you are nice to him, he won't cherish it, so you will be the only one who treats him stupidly. Well, now he may not even want to recognize you as a poor relative."

Su Youqian was annoyed and compromised: "Okay, okay, I really can't speak to you mother and son, but I can only help you this time. If you dare to lie like this again next time, I will I really don't want to help you anymore. If you want to remarry, I don't want to live with you."

Cai Xiaohong was so happy when she heard this. Seeing his unhappy look, she pushed him and said with a shy look, "What are you talking about with this death look? Aren't you reluctant to leave me? Don't worry, I know you You can't bear to leave me, I'm committed to you for the rest of my life, and there's no way I'm going to remarry."

...

Su Zhien came back late in the evening.

When he didn't go back at ten o'clock in the evening, the family knew that something was wrong.

School ended at five o'clock in the afternoon. He was originally planning to come back, but the manager called him to the factory and told him something to solve. The reason was that the workers had adjusted the wrong formula and the production line was completely out of order. He stopped, so he went to solve the problem of the production line, and then taught the workers step by step how to make the formula. Only after the workers were completely familiar with it, he could leave the factory and come back.

When he came back, he saw that it was ten o'clock, and he hurried back, dying.

If Wen Guli knew that he hadn't come back so late, he might have killed him.

So he got off the bus anxiously and came back. He was frightened to death when he saw the man holding a long stick at the door.

Damn, heartless.

Why was it so scary? It was just a little late. He was waiting for him at the door with a long stick, which made Su Zhien tremble a little.

Wen Guli waited in a irritable mood, fearing that something would happen to him, so he called his school to ask what factory he had gone to after class, and he hadn't come back yet, so he knew that something had happened not to him, but to him. He went out to hang out, so he was waiting for him with a long stick. Seeing that he didn't come back at ten o'clock, he smoked a cigarette irritably, watched him get off the bus, and then threw away the cigarette. , waiting for him with a stick.

Su Zhien went over, intending to flatter him like a bitch and let him calm down.

He slapped the stick aside and asked him: "Su Zhien, please explain to me, how long has it been since you finished class, and you are only coming back now? This is a long time, isn't it?"

"Wen Guli, please listen to my explanation. It's not what you think. Something really happened to me. There was an accident. I haven't been busy making washing powder recently. That's what I told you last time. Then There was a problem with the production line in the factory today, so I went to solve it and came back late. I didn't mean it, I didn't expect it to be so late."

Su Zhien was really frightened by this stick. When he passed by, the stick was directly hitting him. Wen Guli refused to come over to him, "This is not the reason why you didn't come back and didn't call back. If something happened, why did you Didn't you call me and tell me to pick you up? Do you know how worried I was about you? I almost went to the police."

Su Zhien saw that he had compromised. After he softened, he quickly ran into his arms, touched him and apologized: "Didn't you forget? You know that I am busy with this matter now. Don't worry, I won't dare to forget." If I come back late, I will be the first to tell you and report to you, so don't be angry."

Wen Guli knew that he was angry with him because of his improper attitude, so he could still follow him in this beauty trap.

Su Zhien knew that he would not come with him and was really angry, so after seeing him soften, she climbed onto his shoulders and asked him to carry her, "I was wrong, you carry me upstairs, I want You carry me."

When Wen Guli heard this, he knelt down slightly, put him in a position that made it easier for him to come up, carried him behind his back, patted his butt, grabbed his butt and carried him up, "I'm more I want to ride you."

Su Zhien: "..."

Su Zhien asked him while he was walking behind him: "By the way, who was the person who suddenly appeared at our wedding last time? Did you investigate it? Did the police call the police and deal with it?"

"No need to guess about that person. I already know who it is. He has been bribed and there is no way he will be able to handle it."

Su Zhien was frightened when he heard this: "Then what should we do now? It's really like what you said. Your father paid to kill you. This is too terrible. Tiger poison doesn't eat its seeds. How can they be so terrible and still think about it?" Kill my husband."

Wen Guli took off his shoes when he carried him in and reached the door, "I have not been in love with him since we were young. At the beginning, I really regarded him as my father. Later, my mother because of him After his death, I have no feelings for him at all. I also wish he would die. He did this just because he believed that woman's words. That woman didn't know what kind of drug she poured into him. He was bewildered."

Su Zhien listened and pinched his ears to warm him, "My husband is so pitiful."

Wen Guli carried him upstairs and closed the door when he entered. He pushed him against the wall and took off his pants without any explanation. This started in a straightforward manner.

"If you want to comfort your husband like this, no matter how much you talk, it's better to have a full meal and drink. Do you understand?"

Su Zhien: "..."

...

The next day was the weekend, and Wen Guli didn't have to go to work. These days, he was annoyed by his grandfather asking him to go to work in the company. He was used to being free, and seeing the company's accounts really gave him a headache. He had been waiting for the weekend. He could go to the movies with his wife for a date or something, so when he got up, he stayed close to Su Zhien.

She had been clinging to him when she got up from bed, and when she brushed her teeth, their bodies were glued to each other.

He said to him: "What movie do you want to watch? Some of the recently released movies are good. Let's go watch them together?"

When Su Zhien heard what he said, he suddenly thought of his promise to Situ Qing yesterday that he would go to the factory to have a look today and wait until there was nothing more to do.

He pinched Wen Guli's face and said, "But I have to go to the factory today to take a look. Yesterday I promised the manager that I would go see it. So I may not be able to go to the movie today. Can we go tomorrow?"

Wen Guli's face turned dark on the spot, and he looked at him loosely and asked: "Su Zhien, do you no longer have me in your eyes? You have been completely obsessed with it since you got that thing. Have you ever considered me?" How do you feel? How many times have I told you, how much do you want I can give you, how much do you want? You tell me, why do you have to make money? Are you doing it to make money or to see that manager? That's it. That good-looking manager you talked about last time, do you really want to make money or is it just for selfish reasons? What about making money? In fact, you want to see that manager, right?"

Su Zhien was stunned when he heard this. He coaxed him and said, "No, Wen Guli, why did you say that? When did I become like this? I really just want to make money, not to see the manager. I have nothing to do with his manager."

Chapter 127 Kiss him and you'll turn a blind eye on the street

Su Zhien never expected that he would be so angry. After all, the two of them had gone through ups and downs all the way, and Wen Guli had never been so angry with him. It was not an exaggeration to say that. She held it in her hand for fear of falling, and held it in her mouth for fear of getting damaged. They were all so pampering to her. She had never spoken so loudly to him before, and now she spoke so loudly. It was obvious that he was really angry.

Wen Guli was indeed quite angry. He had been angry since the last time Su Zhien praised that pretty boy so favorably in front of him. Now he was still involved with this pretty boy. Even if he spent a whole day with that pretty boy yesterday, the result was now I still have to deal with that pretty boy. Can you not be angry?

"You can ask me not to be angry. You are not allowed to go on a date with me today. If you insist on being with that pretty boy, do you think I might not be angry?"

Su Zhien: "...but I have already agreed that he will go today. You are making it difficult for me. I have nothing to do with him. We really just have a cooperative relationship. He is the manager of the factory. I The person you like is you and not him, why do you keep bringing this up?"

Wen Guli saw his expression getting worse and worse, and directly gave him an order: "That's all I am anyway. You see whether you choose him or me."

Su Zhien: "..."

...

Su Zhien never thought that he would come up with a perfect solution, so he took Wen Guli directly to the factory.

He had already promised the manager, and there was no way he would break the appointment. After all, he was afraid of a bad impression, but he was also afraid that Wen Guli would be angry, so the best way was to take him to the factory with him to prove his innocence.

Wen Guli now wished he had a belt that could hold him together and stick to him all the time. The two of them now went to the factory.

Su Zhien reminded Wen Guli: "I have already brought you here, but you control your temper and don't make the manager unhappy."

Wen Guli was speechless, "Now you care about whether the manager is angry or not. Why don't you care about whether I am angry or not? You little heartless person, who is the person who feeds you every day?"

Su Zhien: "..." He kicked him angrily, "Wen Guli, don't push yourself too far!!"

Wen Guli smiled after being kicked by him. The two of them were just like a young couple fighting here. Wen Guli followed him and didn't get angry when he was kicked. Instead, he hooked his shoulders and pushed him into his arms. Then he picked up his chin with his right hand, held his face upward, and kissed him. Su Zhien It was really embarrassing. Every time, such sudden love made him feel a little at a loss. She kissed him and squeezed his waist with her helpless hands.

But he was still very catering to him, and both of them often turned a blind eye to him when he kissed him.

After all, the two of them went shopping together before. When they saw delicious food, Wen Guli inexplicably liked to rub his face, kiss him, and then drag her shopping as if nothing had happened. She was already used to it. , the habit becomes natural.

But luckily it was the weekend, and the factory workers didn't come to work, so they didn't see many people, so no one saw it.

However, a coughing sound suddenly reminded them.

Situ Qing knew when he appeared, walked up to the two of them, and stared at them directly.

Su Zhien thought it was nothing at first, but when he heard the coughing sound, he quickly let go of Wen Guli. When he turned around, he saw that the manager was very embarrassed and his face turned red.

Situ Qing glanced at Wen Guli and asked, "What is this?"

When Su Zhien heard what he said, he remembered to introduce the two of them, "Hello, manager, this is my lover. His name is Wen Guli. Since he doesn't have to go to work today, would it be convenient for him to come to the factory with me to take a look? "

Situ Qing smiled and nodded: "It's convenient, but I didn't expect that you were married, and this is your lover. Our factory allows relatives to enter, don't worry, it's okay."

Su Zhien felt relieved after hearing this. She originally thought she would not let him in because she was afraid of leaking secrets or something like that. He said to Wen Guli: "Wen Guli, this is the manager I told you about before."

When Wen Guli heard this, he looked at the manager in front of him with hostility, sneered and said, "That's it. I can only say that you have a bad taste. You can't even tell what you described before."

It's obvious that the manager is ugly.

It would have been the greatest kindness for him not to tell the manager directly that he was ugly.

Su Zhien: "..." Hearing this, he felt embarrassed to get angry on the spot, so he could only pinch his lower back and squeeze his flesh to remind him not to talk nonsense.

Situ Qing took the initiative and reached out to greet him: "Hello, my name is Situ Qing."

When Wen Guli saw this man taking the initiative to say hello, he did not say that he would not give him face. He casually reached out and patted his hand: "Wen Guli."

Situ Qing said nothing and walked inside with Su Zhien.

The two of them were still following behind. Wen Guli was really jealous. Just now I was looking at people with my nostrils, but I didn't practice cultivation yet. Now, when people couldn't hear me, I deliberately said to Su Zhien: "This person is really ugly. I can't see the refinement you said before. Then I will see it." The word "ugly" is written all over your face. Su Zhien, your vision is really bad. You have never seen anyone normal except me. "

Su Zhien: "..." That's enough...

Situ Qing still didn't know about him. He originally thought that Su Zhien was single, but he didn't expect that he was already married, but he was quite satisfied. After all, although he was married, his partner was a man, which meant that he also liked men. It made him feel good. Before, he was still doubting whether he would like women, but now it seems that he just likes men as much as he does, and he has no worries.

...

Su Youqian came to Zhu's house with his wife and children.

When Su Tubao saw such a big mansion at the door, he was dumbfounded. The key was that this mansion actually had a swimming pool. His eyes were so straight that he was so filled with envy that he almost shed tears with envy. Damn, the living conditions are so good. You are definitely rich. You can't afford to live here without money. Moreover, this house is as beautiful as a small western-style building. The combined area of their entire village is , maybe not as big as this small bungalow.

He was thinking sourly in his heart: Why can't he be reincarnated? If he could be reincarnated, this small bungalow would be his. However, he would not be reincarnated as a rural person. His parents were both rural people, and he would be a rural person all his life. It was really embarrassing.

But he wanted to change his destiny on his own, and he didn't want to be a pessimistic country boy for the rest of his life.

He had to fawn over his uncle, because as long as he fawned over him well, he might become famous.

The housekeeper at home had seen them before, so he didn't chase them away when he saw them coming. Instead, he took them in directly.

Li Yuanyuan looked disgusted when she saw these people again. Some cats and dogs kept coming to their house.

Li Yuanyuan was too lazy to look at these people and went out to play mahjong with her bag.

Cai Xiaohong's eyes were full of envy when she heard that this woman was so graceful and luxurious, and carrying her bag when going out. She just heard that this woman was going to play mahjong. The life of this rich noble lady was good, so she thought She can do whatever she wants, unlike when she returns home and can only do farm work and housework. This woman's face is well-maintained and she looks particularly young.

Cai Xiaohong asked before, this woman is the same age as her, and they are both the same age, so why is there such a big difference.

It would have been nice if she had married Su Zhien's father instead of marrying a loser like Su Youqian. Otherwise, she could be a noble lady now and take care of her face. She would definitely look good now. He won't age like this.

She doesn't have the foresight to be a dancer to seduce rich people like his sexy sister.

Cai Xiaohong and Su Tubao walked upstairs with envious eyes.

Zhu Junqing is still lying on this bed. His body has not recovered yet, so he can only lie on the bed. In other words, he is hanging here with his breath. He just wants to wait, so he is willing to call him daddy.

When he heard that relatives from the Su family were coming, he immediately got up from his bed and came to greet them.

When Su Tubao entered the door, he saw him struggling to get up from the bed. He quickly walked over with quick eyes and quick hands, handed the person to the server and said, "Uncle, let me help you."

He helped the person up from the bed very carefully.

Zhu Junqing had never seen this person before, so he looked at him with confusion when he saw him coming over, "This is it?"

Su Youqian quickly introduced him to him: "Master Zhu, this is my son. His name is Su Tubao, and he is Zhien's cousin. I came to beg you before to rescue my son. This son. The nephew I told you before was Xiaomeng's favorite nephew. He was always held by Xiaomeng when he was a child. Xiaomeng liked him and said that he would recognize him as his son when he grew up. It seems true that aunt and nephew are the closest people in the world, but it's a pity that Xiaomeng passed away early and couldn't watch him grow up, otherwise the two of them would be close now."

Su Youqian's words made him feel guilty, but there was nothing he could do.

Zhu Junqing heard this and looked at Su Tubao with satisfaction, "Really? Did Xiao Meng like him the most during his lifetime? He is such a good-looking guy and a handsome guy. Have you gone to college? What school are you in?"

Su Tubao: "I'm in college. I'm a freshman this year. Like Zhien, they are about the same age, but he is older than Zhien by a few months. They are two brothers who are like siblings. They have played together since they were little. The personal relationship is particularly good. He grew up with Zhien, and Zhien is clinging to his older brother. Although they are cousins, the relationship between the two of them is as close as that of real brothers. However, he does not live up to his expectations. , Zhien is in Beihua, and he is studying at Beihua Normal University. Fortunately, this school is not too far away. The school of the two brothers is also next door. This distance can be considered as a safeguard, and the two brothers also I'm not lonely. The two brothers are the first two in our village to be admitted to university, which is a great achievement."

Chapter 128 If you keep insulting me, I'm not done with you.

Zhu Junqing became even more satisfied with him after hearing these words. He thanked him and said, "Thank you for your hard work. You have taken care of Zhien for so many years. Without you, Zhien would not be able to live as long as he is now. You are so important to us." I remember the care of my family. You can ask for anything you want, and I will give it to you as long as it can be given to you. This is the gift you deserve."

Cai Xiaohong was so happy when she heard this, and was just about to ask for money. As a result, Su Tubao interrupted and said: "Uncle, what you said is serious. We are a family. I am good to my brother. That is normal and should be done because we grew up together and I regard him as my own." I treat him as my biological brother, and being nice to him is not just for the sake of money or anything like that. We are a family, and talking about money is really too foreign."

Cai Xiaohong originally planned to ask for money, but when she heard her son's words, she could only hold back her words. She felt very uncomfortable. Why didn't the good guy come to ask for money just like he said? As a result, if people really don't pay after saying this, wouldn't it be a huge loss?

Su Tubao's words made Zhu Junqing very satisfied, "He is indeed a good boy. You are right. It is really unreasonable for a family to give money to him, but it will cost you all the money to raise him for so many years." It's right to give you money. I can't let you raise him so big in vain. I'm very grateful that you can raise him so big. If I didn't ask for money, I would be really sorry for you. You can rest assured that I will give it to you. The housekeeper you were supposed to give has gone to get the money now. If you want to take the money out of sight, just think of it as a return gift from me to thank you for taking care of Zhien for so many years, so just take it."

Cai Xiaohong's face had faded, but when she heard that she had received the money, she immediately became so happy that she blossomed, smiling like a chrysanthemum.

Su Youqian quickly struck while the iron was hot and said to him: "Master Zhu, my mother and I are going back to the countryside. Our son is not at ease here because he has just been discharged from the hospital, so we are afraid that his health will be bad. Can you please take care of him? We don't know anyone in this big city, and the only relative we know is you. When Xiao Meng married you, she was also your wife, so our two families are also relatives. The child is still young , I don't know anyone in this big city, and I'm afraid that he won't be used to living in this city, so can I ask you to take care of him? If you take care of him, his mother and I won't feel comfortable going back to the countryside. Otherwise, I would be worried about him being alone in this big city, fearing that he would be wronged here."

When Zhu Junqing heard this, he thought it was appropriate and agreed, "Don't worry, it's appropriate for you to take care of your children for so many years now. Anyway, the family is big and there are many servants, so taking care of this is easy." Don't worry, you can go back. The child is here. If you don't want to go back, it's okay. There is plenty of room at home, so you can stay here."

When Su Tubao heard this, he couldn't help but feel excited. He would live in this big house in the future, and he was happy to say it.

Fortunately, he was smart and taught his father what he said on the way here.

Su Youqian felt relieved when he heard this. Cai Xiaohong, who was chatty on the side, quickly said to him: "Thank you, sir. Don't worry, he will never cause you trouble in this family. Is there anything you need him to do?" Just go ahead and tell him, don't avoid trouble just because he is a relative. If he does anything wrong, just hit him. Don't be reluctant to hit him for our sake. It doesn't matter. He did something wrong. Just let it go, we are all a family, regardless of you and me, he is also your son."

She was excited as she spoke. Her son had become the son of a wealthy family. This would be enough for her to brag about for decades.

Anyway, it would be best for my son to stay in this family like this for the rest of his life. With this identity, it will be much easier for him to do anything famous.

The butler came back after a while, holding a large stack of money and some jewelry.

Zhu Junqing asked the housekeeper to give all the money to Su Youqian, "These money are some of my wishes, as well as some jewelry and so on. You can take it. If there is any crisis in the future, just tell our family They are all taken care of by one family, and that is how it should be."

When Su Youqian saw so much money, he subconsciously wanted to refuse it. It was too much, and he had already gone through the trouble of taking care of his son, so he paid back so much money. He originally wanted to refuse, but when Cai Xiaohong saw so much money, she couldn't help but reached out and hugged the money directly in her arms. She smiled with bright teeth and said, "Then we have to be respectful and obey. Thank you, sir." !"

Su Youqian looked at this woman's vanity and wanted to kill her.

The two of them left, and Su Tubao went to see them off. When Su Youqian left, he was worried about what his son had told him, saying a lot not to cause trouble to others.

Su Tubao became more and more disgusted with these two old people who were getting in the way. He was comparing him to his father, and he simply couldn't see it.

"Okay, okay, I understand. You should leave quickly. If it's too late, the train will leave."

Cai Xiaohong pulled Su Youqian onto an electric tricycle. When she got on the car, she counted the money on her hands and was so happy, "Zhien's father is really generous. I don't know how your sister could be suspected of cheating. It's hard to hold such a beautiful golden thigh, but your sister was suspected of cheating on you back then. If your son is not his child, is it really not Master Zhu's?"

When Su Youqian heard this, he glared at her for a rare moment, "What are you talking about? How could it not be Master Zhu? My sister is someone I have grown up watching, how could she do this? If something like this happens, what is said to be his must be his. How do I know that I will be suspected of cheating? Maybe I was framed by the eldest wife."

Cai Xiaohong has been very unhappy with his sister since she first got married. It's because his sister is beautiful and she can't compare to her. Moreover, this sister is already 18 years old and is still at home. You don't even have a part-time job, so why are you talking about going to college?

She had to eat what was available at home all day long, and she had to be raised by him as the elder brother. She was treated like a pretty young lady in a poor family. She really disliked this sister-in-law. After all, her family was already too poor to get rid of the problem. In order to marry her, all the betrothal gifts were spent.

Su Meng originally wanted to go to college, and her family had saved enough money for her to go to college. However, because they wanted to marry Cai Xiaohong, the Cai family wanted a large amount of gift money. If they didn't have that gift money and a cow, it would be absolutely impossible. I won't marry my daughter off. At that time, Su Youqian was blind and fell in love with Cai Xiaohong. He thought that if she was beautiful, marrying her would be a prestigious thing, so she had to provide money from her family.

Su Meng was worried about her brother's marriage and was also afraid that her sister-in-law would not get married, so she gave up her college money to let her brother marry her.

She originally planned to work in a factory to make money, but the job was not a permanent one. She planned to work for a few months and then go to school. She figured leaving the village was the only way out.

When Cai Xiaohong first got married, she saw her sister-in-law talking about going to school all day long, and thought she disliked her for not having gone to school and not being capable. She was the only girl in the whole village who had gone to high school, and she felt very proud when she was admitted to college. She felt very sad, so she wanted to show her sister-in-law how good she was, so she found her a good job in the provincial capital.

The local snake told her that she was offered a job in a provincial capital as a waiter in some dance hall. The person serving dishes could make a lot of money a month, at least more than 100 yuan a month. Those who introduced her could also get 50 yuan. Dollar commission.

The whole village was very happy when they heard this, and introduced their daughters one after another.

Cai Xiaohong was also moved when she saw the price. If she earned 100 yuan, she could get 50 yuan, so she quickly asked the sister-in-law to come over.

When Su Meng heard the price, he felt something was wrong. It was definitely not normal to do illegal work, and he was unwilling to do anything.

Cai Xiaohong felt sick when she saw that she didn't want to, so he put some medicine in her food that night.

After Su Meng fainted, Cai Xiaohong packed the person in a snakeskin bag and sent it to the local snake. That night, the local snake sent the girls who signed up to work in the provincial capital.

Zai Xiaohong took the 50 yuan and left happily, thinking that she had made a profit and dealt with such a troublesome sister-in-law.

When the whole family was looking for Su Meng the next day, Cai Xiaohong lied and said: "Yesterday, Xiao Meng followed that local snake to the provincial capital. I heard that working in that provincial capital, you can earn more than 100 yuan a month, so I went directly I can't stop you. I said I wanted to make money and come back to honor you, so I left. I'm a hard-working kid and there's nothing I can do about it. But don't worry, you can earn more than 100 yuan a month by working in the provincial capital. It's so good. What's the problem?"

Cai Xiaohong only found out about that local snake a month later. In fact, she was just like a human trafficker. She brought these girls to those big cities. On the surface, she worked for them as waiters, but in fact, she worked as dancers, the kind of people who wait on them in song and dance halls. The dancers for the guests.

Originally, both of them were clean, but it was difficult for the girl to be clean after she became a dancer.

When Cai Xiaohong heard this, everyone was dumbfounded.

She never thought that she would push her sister-in-law into the fire pit like that. She was so afraid that the Su family would settle the score with her, so she kept this matter in her heart and never said it out loud.

Therefore, it was her fault that Su Meng became a dancer and became unclean. If she hadn't sold her to that place, she probably wouldn't have become a dancer.

Su Meng was lucky because when she went to work as a dancer in a cabaret, she was forced to open a business. The first customer was Zhu Junqing. She and he really fell in love. The first customer was him, so her innocence was given to him. How much insult.

However, Cai Xiaohong has never felt guilty about this matter, and now she feels that she has done a good thing. If she had not sold Su Meng to this dance hall, how could she have known such a rich boss? I can't say enough to thank her.

She didn't harm Su Meng, she helped Su Meng.

...

Now that Cai Xiaohong heard Su Youqian's excuse, she rolled her eyes speechlessly and said, "Who knows if your sister is clean or not? I can't say whose seed is in her belly. What your sister did back then was like a dancer. In that kind of song and dance hall, there are so many men, maybe there are several men serving in a day. How can you be sure that it is from the Zhu family? He didn't shed blood to recognize his relatives, right? I'm afraid of the child in your sister's belly If it's not his, that's it."

Su Youqian quickly pinched her hand and said disgustedly: "I say you should be more virtuous with your mouth. My sister is dead. If you insult her again, I will never finish with you."

Chapter 129 Wen Guli, go with the pig!

Wen Guli knew nothing about these things, so he kept staring at his wife in the assembly line workshop of the factory.

Su Zhien started and went up to an elevated platform. When he was about to go up, Situ Qing told him: "Be careful, the step here is very high, don't fall."

Su Zhien agreed and went up to get the washing powder.

The standard he made yesterday was wrong, so he didn't develop it successfully later, so he went back and thought about the formula again. He just came to make it today to see if it can be successful. The previous quantities didn't seem to be the right match. I remembered it yesterday and hurried now. Come get it.

Only then did Wen Guli know that his wife could make washing powder, so she just watched him and made washing powder here.

He didn't know there was such a skill.

He watched from the side. Su Zhien was about to come down after finishing it, but for some reason the area under his feet was particularly slippery. The washing powder was accidentally removed just now and soaked in a little water, so it was very slippery now. He His shoes were not non-slip, so he came to this slippery skateboard. When he saw that he was about to fall off, he was scared to death.

Situ Qing was about to pass by with quick eyes and hands at this moment. He thought that his speed was already fast enough.

But he never expected that Wen Guli's speed was much faster than it. When he found out, someone had already caught him, so he didn't fall because he was in his arms and held the hand with one hand. He hugged her and pulled her down.

Situ Qing thought that he was about to see something happen to him and go over immediately, but he never thought that when Wen Guli came in from Su Zhien, he didn't take his eyes away from Su Zhien and kept staring at him, so when he happened to You will know it as soon as it happens.

Situ Qing originally thought that he could save him just now, but he didn't expect to be so embarrassed. In embarrassment, he pushed up his gold-rimmed glasses.

Su Zhien was scared to death. He thought he was going to fall when he slipped just now, but he didn't expect that he was so fast. He didn't even notice when he fell. You have to keep looking at him to find out, and you have to react quickly with your hands and feet, but thanks to him being held in his arms, you feel at ease.

Wen Guli put him down. Su Zhien was now ready and could go on a date with him, so he said to Situ Qing: "Okay, I have discovered the thing I didn't discover yesterday, which is what I just said to him." As you said, I've done it now, I can leave now."

Situ Qing didn't stop him. After agreeing, he quickly took Wen Guli's hand and went out hand in hand with him.

When Wen Guli went out, he felt something was wrong when he thought about Situ Qing just now. After all, when his wife was in trouble just now, he also wanted to save people, so he said to Su Zhien: "Wife, do you want to sell this kind of washing powder?" For these daily necessities, I will open a store for you. No, yes, I will open a factory for you. Can you just do it yourself? Don't do it with him, I think that person looks at you wrong. "

Su Zhien didn't feel anything was wrong. After all, he had never paid attention to Situ Qing. He held his hand and comforted him: "I said I want to rely on my own ability, not your help. He didn't do anything wrong to me. I was the one looking for him in the beginning, not him looking for me, and during the time I spent with him, he seemed to have no problem. Is it okay to be jealous if you want? As long as you are jealous of any man who appears around me."

Wen Guli's face looked inappropriate, but he still couldn't be happy.

He understood that the look in his eyes was definitely not that simple. He was so obvious that he was interested in his wife and did not hide it at all. It could even be said that he deliberately let him see the look in his eyes with evil intentions.

Wen Guli stopped talking. The sulking look was very much like a primary school student who was so angry that he had an argument with his mother. But that sulking look was quite cute, let alone this sulking look.

Seeing that he was ignoring her, Su Zhien squeezed his hand and asked him: "Why don't you say anything? Did what I said make you unhappy? I really don't know if he is interested in me or not. Anyway, I am really interested in him." It's boring. I only like you. You have eaten my heart to pieces. I can't look down on anyone but you. I don't like anyone. I have such a good partner, how could I fall in love with someone else? So, Don't be angry with me."

When Wen Guli heard this, he rubbed his head, touched his head, pushed his head to his armpit, and grabbed his neck and said, "Do you think I'm angry because of this? Do you know why I'm angry?"

Su Zhien heard something was wrong, looked up at him, and asked with a particularly strong thirst for knowledge: "Huh? So why are you angry?"

"I just don't understand why my wife can be so stupid as a pig? She is just a pig, and a piglet that is about to be eaten. So I am so angry. Why do I fall in love with a pig?"

Su Zhien: "..."

He was so angry that he pinched his waist and tried to get out of his arms, "Wen Guli, you turtle bastard, please let go of me quickly. I won't let you go, and you actually scolded me." It's a pig. Then why don't you go and fuck a pig? You actually called me a pig. Let go of me and I'll beat you to death. Let go of me quickly. Do you think you're a pig? Is there nothing I can do if I hold my head? Please let go of me quickly."

Wen Guli was quite angry at first, but seeing him struggling to leave his arms while his head was held down made him laugh. With great strength, he clamped his head under his armpits and refused to let him go. He got up and looked at his lively appearance, smiling happily.

"Why are you angry? Although I said you are a pig, aren't I obsessed with you as a pig? Besides, pigs are not as tasty as my wife, and pigs are not as understanding as my wife. Come with your butt?"

Su Zhien: "...Actually, when the pig hits the cabbage, it seems that it uses its butt to hit the cabbage."

Wen Guli could have endured it at first, but when he heard these words, he couldn't hold back and burst into laughter. He smiled very happily, "So are you admitting that you are a pig?"

Su Zhien: "..."

So you are not going to live with me? So you have no desire for knowledge at all? So you don't plan to live with Brother Pig for the rest of your life?

...

Tufei went to school. He usually had nothing to do, so Zhuli arranged for him to be in a class with the elementary school not far away. He went to school with those elementary school students. He was not required to know the Four Books and Five Classics, nor was he required to know anything. , just ask him to be able to write his own name and know a few words. If he starts from the first grade of elementary school and studies for about a year, he can learn a lot.

He felt very happy. When he was a child, he wanted to go to school, but his family did not allow him to live with his uncle. The conditions at home where his uncle had children were not good, so he could not provide for his two children to study. He could only support his uncle's own children to study. , Doi also knows that he has known his situation since he was a child, is kind, and knows that he should not ask for too much. His uncle has already done a good job raising him and does not require him to study.

When my uncle's children went to school, he would farm the fields at home, feed the pigs, do housework, cook the meals at home, and do all the laundry and dishes.

Every day he waits for his uncle's children to come back to watch him do homework, memorize texts with their parents, and watch them carrying their little schoolbags to school every day. His eyes are so envious that they shine, but he has no way to study, so he can only envy them. .

Later, when he found out that he couldn't study, he naturally accepted that he couldn't study. But he still had some ideas, thinking that he would go to study when he had the ability.

Over time, I have grown so much, and now I have just started studying in the first grade. I am very happy.

Zhu Li told him that he could study. He was so happy that he wanted to fly and said thank you.

Zhu Li could tell that this little fat guy was really happy and wanted to study, so after getting a degree from him, he took him to the mall to buy school bags and stationery.

Doi followed him to the mall to buy a schoolbag. He was so surprised. He didn't expect that he could buy a schoolbag. He also thought about sewing a schoolbag by himself, but now he brought him to buy it. He could also buy pens and notebooks, which he When he was a child, he was greedy, envious and embarrassed to ask for things that he could not ask for. Now they are all in front of him and he dare not touch them.

Zhu Li saw his cautious look and asked him: "What? Don't you like these? If you don't like these, I will take you to the next store to buy them."

Doi quickly shook his head, looked at these stationery, and asked with a trembling voice in excitement: "Really? Can I really buy these things? But I don't seem to have enough money. I only have a little money left. I earned it when I went to work with my elder brother. Now I have no money and can't buy these schoolbags. I looked at how expensive this schoolbag is, and how expensive these books are too!"

Zhu Li: "It's okay. I have money. You can have as many schoolbags as you want. You are already married to me. I said I will cover all your expenses, so you can just choose. It's okay. This little money means a lot to me." It's nothing, whatever you want is what you want."

Doi was very excited when he heard that. He started to pick out the things that were hidden in these schoolbags before. Now he had them all in his hands. He was so happy.

Zhu Li specially asked for leave to accompany him here to select things. Even his assistant found it incredible. He was the one who was going to negotiate the contract today. He specifically asked for leave for his partner and said that he would come back tomorrow to ask for leave just to accompany this little boy. Fatty comes here to pick out his schoolbag.

His subordinates told him that this cooperation was very important and must not be postponed. He was afraid that the partners would be unhappy if the extension was postponed and he would not cooperate with them. It would be bad if he chose to cooperate with others. He asked him to think carefully, but Don't put down such an important cooperation project for this little fat guy, after all, it's a lot of money.

After hearing this, Zhu Li thought twice and postponed the cooperation until tomorrow, because he said: "The little fat guy will study tomorrow. If we don't help him get these things done today, what will he take with him tomorrow?" School? He must be a little inferior to go to school at such an old age, and he is afraid of being embarrassed. If you let him go to school without a school bag, notebooks and pencils, he will definitely be even more embarrassed. These things must be given first. When he is ready, today is the only time. It won't work without taking him shopping. So let's postpone it. We will discuss the extension tomorrow. If he runs away, he will run away. There is a cooperation project or something. The forest is big and there are all kinds of birds. There is no shortage of partners. Not even for those who want to get angry with me."

The subordinate was said to be stunned for a while. He had no choice but to listen to his instructions and told his partner to postpone it. However, he reacted belatedly and felt that he felt a bit pampered. Well, he felt that he was probably crazy. He felt that his boss seemed to really dote on this little fat man without even realizing it.

He was afraid that his boss wouldn't find out and would get caught up in it. By the time you look back, it's too late to cause trouble.

Chapter 130 Have you peeked at me?

But he had nothing to say. After all, he couldn't intervene in his boss's affairs, he could just watch.

Zhu Li was looking so enthusiastically that he didn't even notice. He had been staring at the little fat man since he came in.

Doi has been frugal since he was a child. Although these schoolbags look pretty, he bought a very festive red one. People in the village like red because they think it is festive.

He picked a bright red schoolbag, which was a cross-body bag. He carried it on his back and asked Zhuli, "Does it look good?"

Zhu Li glanced at it and nodded, saying, "It looks good."

Doi immediately fell in love with the bright red color and thought it was festive. When he heard that it looked good, he felt relieved and bought the red schoolbag.

Later he bought some notebooks and pencils. It was really the first time he came into this kind of book store. It was the first time he saw so many things. He was very happy. He spent a long time here. Zhu Li was carrying it for him.

...

At this time, not far away, Qian Yanyan was pulled out of the house by her best friend. Because she had been lying at home and depressed all day long, her best friend was afraid that she would be sad, so she asked her to go shopping. The two of them were there She was not in the mood for shopping here, until her best friend pointed to a place not far away and called her: "Yanyan, look at the distance there to see if it's your ex, that damn fat guy, and this lunatic. They The two actually went out shopping together, my God, they are so close, don't you think?"

Qian Yanyan was originally not interested in anything. When she heard this, she looked over and saw Zhu Li not far away. This fat guy was shopping here. They were newlyweds with a sweet relationship. Now He actually went shopping here so affectionately. Doesn't he mind if others say he is gay and likes men? He takes his wife out so openly, and doesn't he mind others looking at him?

Qian Yanyan was so jealous that her whole face was twisted, and she wanted to strangle them to death.

She was sour and couldn't bear the fact that she couldn't compare to this fat man. It would be better if he found another woman, but he found a man to be with this man, and Qian Yanyan felt that she was insulted again.

Her best friend encouraged her and said: "Do you want to give him a little show? I think this fat guy is very capable. Didn't you get caught checking out a room with that guy last time? According to me, it was this fat guy who went there. The purpose of the whistleblower is to destroy you and get together with Zhu Li. Zhu Li was too angry, so he found out about this fat man. I think the reason for your two breakup is this fat man. It's all this fat man. The fat man planned it secretly. He doesn't look as innocent as he appears. Maybe he was full of bad blood after the incision. Have you noticed that since this damn fat man appeared, the relationship between the two of you is getting worse and worse? It must be him. He said a lot of bad things about you behind your back, so you can't just let him go."

Qian Yanyan thought so. She had had so many men before, and it was okay to open rooms with those men. But now since this fat guy appeared, he has been discovered all the time, so he must have deliberately messed with her.

...

I almost finished buying soil and fertilizer, so I put my things down and was about to go to the toilet, when I suddenly felt the need to urinate.

Zhu Li was just going to wait for him downstairs in the car while he went to the toilet.

Tu Fei has come to this mall more often, and unlike the first time he didn't know each other, he now knows exactly where the toilet is, so he entered the toilet first, followed by Qian Yanyan and her best friend.

Just close the door and close the door outside.

The door suddenly slammed shut, which frightened Tufei. He thought something had happened, so he tried to open the door, but found that the door was locked outside, and the door handle was blocked by a broom stick, so he could not open it.

Tufei was very scared and banged the door and shouted: "Who is it? Who is outside, can you open the door? I'm inside and there are others, please let me out."

No one paid any attention to him.

Qian Yanyan and her best friend have now made a handful of the foam, dumped it in the women's toilet, took a bunch of detergent for cleaning the toilet, sprinkled it into the bucket and mixed it with water. Now they heard the sound inside After that sound, he directly took a stool, stepped on it, and poured the water into it. Tufei was now opening the door here, so he poured the water into it, irrigating him from beginning to end, making him happy. Soaked.

After Qian Yanyan let out such a bad breath, she felt very happy, but she was taking advantage of this damn fat man, because there was no sulfuric acid in it. If there was sulfuric acid, she would definitely put sulfuric acid to kill this damn fat man, so that He is disfigured.

His face was disfigured, but it didn't matter if it was disfigured or not, he was ugly to begin with.

After the soil and fertilizer got wet, he shivered because the water was too cold and the smell of the detergent was too strong. It made him sneeze and tremble wildly. Now his whole body was wet and he wanted to go out. But locked here.

Qian Yanyan didn't intend to let him go like this. When a bucket of water went down, she threw the bucket directly in without paying attention to see if it hit anyone. She just threw it over, preferably to this damn fat man.

After she threw it down, the bucket covered the soil and fertilizer.

Qian Yanyan was very happy after playing tricks on this fat guy. She threw the things in her hands aside and went shopping happily with her best friend.

...

Zhu Li waited anxiously downstairs. After waiting for a long time, he didn't see the little fat man coming down. He wondered if he had gone the wrong way again or didn't know the way back, so he shouldn't have been allowed to go to the toilet alone. So he got out of the car and walked inside to find the person.

After Zhu Li found the men's room, he found that the men's room was locked. He felt something was wrong because it was locked from the outside, so he quickly took out the lock and opened the door.

Tufei felt very wronged and uncomfortable, but he couldn't cry because his eldest brother said that men shouldn't shed tears easily, and boys shouldn't cry, so he waited here, feeling extremely wronged, with his mouth closed. of.

Tu Fei took down the bucket and could only wait for outsiders to open the door.

Zhu Li opened the toilet door and saw the little fat man waiting aside. His eyes were full of pity and he looked at him cautiously. He was so well-behaved that he just stood here and was all wet. His hair was still wet when he went in and smelled it. There is a very strong smell of disinfectant, especially when the water soaks my body.

When Doi saw someone coming in, his eyes were filled with light. Especially when he saw that it was him who came in, he was moved to death.

He doesn't want to stay in this big city anymore. The people here are good and bad. There are many bad people in the big city. They don't look like the people in the village at all. He has been bullied in this city.

He has been bullied from the first day he came here to now. He feels that his life is miserable. Now that he sees Zhu Li, he wants to cry.

Zhu Li was shocked when he saw the condition of this little fat man's body. What's going on?

His whole body was wet now. He was afraid of infection, so he took off his coat and covered him, "What's going on with you? Why is this happening? Who did something to you? Why are you covered with all this?" The smell of disinfectant? What did you just do?"

When Tufei heard what he said, he hugged him uncomfortably and buried his head in his arms, "I don't know, good or bad, the people here are good or bad, why do they bully me, why do they keep bullying me. I don't want to stay here anymore, I I want to go back to the countryside, I want to go back to our small village, the people here are good and bad, and they keep bullying me."

Zhu Li rolled his Adam's apple, feeling uncomfortable.

He held him in his arms, comforted him, and told him to stop crying.

Touching his head with one hand.

...

After Zhu Li waited for Tu Fei to stop crying, he took him to the car and asked him what happened in the toilet just now.

Tufei shook his head unclearly, "I don't know. After I entered the toilet, it suddenly didn't close, and then I couldn't open the door. I wanted to find someone to help me, but no one paid attention to me, and then someone poured water on me. ."

Tu Fei was taken home and cleaned up. When Zhu Li went back with Tu Fei, he saw Su Tu Bao in the living room.

He was surprised when he saw Su Tubao at home.

When Su Tubao saw his eldest brother coming back, he quickly got up from the sofa and greeted him respectfully: "Hello, brother! This is your first time meeting me. My name is Su Tubao, and I am Su Zhien's cousin. Brother, it's my first time meeting you. Nice to meet you."

Zhu Li heard that he was so obedient, but you ignored him and took Tu Fei in.

Tufei looked at Su Tubao and was so angry that he rolled up his sleeves and wanted to hit someone, "You country bumpkin, why are you here? Who asked you to be here? Do you still want to bully my sister-in-law?"

Zhu Li held his hand and told him not to endure the trouble, but to bring him up.

Tu Fei couldn't control his emotions as he was being pulled. Zhu Li originally planned to carry him up, but after looking at his weight, he couldn't carry him, so he pulled him up directly.

Tu Fei was furious, so he went in and said to him: "Zhu Li, that person just now is a bad person. You can't let others in. If your house is clean, drive him away. He must be destroying and causing trouble when he comes in. He is particularly bad. He has been there since he was a child." Bullying my sister-in-law."

Zhu Li controlled him and said: "Little fat man, calm down. I know he is a bad person. I know that I have investigated it, so don't take it randomly. You need to get your body in order now. I have a sense of proportion. I know how to do it." to him."

Doi quickly went in to take a shower.

Doi went in to take a hot bath, but he didn't realize that he didn't take his clothes.

Zhu Li noticed that he didn't take any clothes and was afraid that he would come out naked. So I took the clothes over to him and prepared to hand them to him.

What Zhu Li was thinking about was that this little fat guy went in. He couldn't take a shower now, and he definitely didn't take off his clothes, so he opened the bathroom door directly and wanted to hand him the clothes. Unexpectedly, he opened the door and it was time. When he saw the naked little fat man, he was really not even wearing any clothes and had taken off his underwear. He was taking off his clothes so fast that he took them all off in the blink of an eye. When he saw Everyone was dumbfounded.

Tufei only turned around after hearing the sound, and found that he had come in, and he looked clean. The little fat man would be shy, so he sprayed the faucet directly on him, making him He didn't want to look at it.

Zhu Li: "..."

He was originally just going to get clothes for the little fat man, but now it was better, both of them were wet together with him.

He even sprayed soil and fertilizer vigorously on his body.

Zhu Li: "...Stop, little fat man."

Tufei refused: "I don't want it. You've already seen me through. Get out of here."

Zhu Li: "...So what if you see it all? We are both men, and I have what you have, and we both have it, so how about it if you see it all?"

Doi: "It's different!"

Zhu Li: "What's different?"

Doi: "Yours is longer than mine!!"

Zhu Li: "...how did you know? Did you peek at me taking a shower?"

Tufei: "..."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.7M 95.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
26.9K 1.1K 28
sharing four walls makes secrets hard to keep •°. *࿐ quiet lee minho / newbie han jisung / roommates au •°. *࿐ 18+ themes baby stays avert your eyes...
Her claim Від Jeelvyas03

Романтика

3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...