Chapter 236-240

Chapter 236 Zhu Li put his arm around his waist and said: Qian Yanyan and I are divorced

Li Yuanyuan kept staring at this man. She didn't know if it was because these ladies and ladies liked him, so she felt that this man looked better and more pleasing to the eye, so she kept waiting for these ladies and ladies. After they finished speaking, they looked at him and said: "I didn't expect you to be so popular. It can be seen that you are indeed very popular. You make so much money and so many people like you. There are also many friends around me who like you." You also said that if I'm free next time, I can meet you for tea or something."

Zhang Fan laughed when he heard this and continued to trick her, "Auntie, so many of your friends around you like me. You said that if I were your daughter-in-law, I could marry into your family and live with your son. Together, wouldn't that be more honorable? You have an international superstar as your daughter-in-law, so others are more interested in it. So, can the two of us agree to the cooperation I proposed? "

When Li Yuanyuan heard this, she thought of how her friends liked him last time. Those friends who said she knew this big star looked at her with envy. Maybe he really regarded him as her daughter-in-law. Those people could only envy and hate, so the more they thought about it, the happier they became and they directly agreed and said: "Yes, yes, of course. You are so famous and can help our group tide over the difficulties. You are really a treasure. We How can my family miss you? Don't worry, I will go back and tell my son. If there is no problem, it would be great for you two to get married together! I have a daughter-in-law like you, which is really a blessing in my previous life. , I am really lucky to have such a good daughter-in-law in this life."

Hearing Li Yuanyuan's flattering words, Zhang Fan spoke, but smiled politely, and then drank coffee. When she couldn't see him, his eyes towards her became vicious. This Women are indeed hated by everyone.

When he was a boy, he disliked him for being from the countryside, disliked him for being ugly and fat, disliked him for having no money, and all kinds of things. Now he feels that he had a daughter-in-law like him because of his good deeds in his previous life. Before, he felt that he was unlucky in his previous life. Only then does he exist.

...

Qian Yanyan is really embarrassed, because there are overwhelming reports in the newspapers that she is with other men, and there are more than one man, so the direct headlines are calling her a slut, a slut, a slut, and all kinds of The unbearable criticism made her so embarrassed that she did not dare to go out and kept hiding at home.

Her family had a very bad impression of her because of this incident, and they treated her coldly and violently in various ways, but after all, it was her daughter who didn't say anything to stay at home. As a result, her father slapped her when she came back today.

He slapped her and completely stunned her. She didn't know why he slapped her so well. She did something wrong.

Qian Yanyan was eating her meal. After being slapped, she covered her face and yelled at him in a heartbreaking voice: "Dad! What are you doing? Why are you hitting me when you are so good? I have been wronged recently. I am you." How is my daughter? Why are you beating me?"

Father Qian angrily pointed his finger at her forehead and said, "You shameless bastard, are you my daughter? You are my daughter, and I'm going to call you a bitch. You've already done it." Do you know that Zhuli is suppressing my company now? The company is being suppressed by him all the time, and the situation is very bad. I don't care what kind of relationship you have with him now. Okay, you divorce him immediately and go with him to give you the divorce certificate. Otherwise, if he continues to suppress us like this, our family will be destroyed by you sooner or later. I am only a moment away from bankruptcy, so hurry up. "