Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181 Why can't you take a good look at me!

He had always shown a very kind face, but suddenly he became bloodthirsty and ferocious, looking at him with hatred in his eyes: "If you hadn't killed me, how could I have come back here? , do you know the pain? The pain of being pushed down from such a high floor by you? The pain of being pushed down from such a high floor by you and shattered into pieces. I will never forget that kind of pain in my life. It hurts. It was heartbreaking and my head fell to the ground. In the end, my brain exploded. Fortunately, you pushed me down, which gave me a chance to be reborn and brought me back to when I was so young. And you said God is funny. It's not funny, it didn't let me return to my body, but it made me return to a person with the same face as Su Zhien. Do you think this is a special arrangement from God?"

Su Tubao touched his face quite excitedly as he said this: "Are you surprised when you see my face? I was also quite surprised when I first saw it. However, when I saw it at first I hated this face in every possible way. How could I be reborn and come back to this face that I hate so much? No matter in my previous life or this life, I hate it to the core. I have liked you for so long, from the very beginning in my previous life. In the next few decades, how long you have been looking for him will be how long I like you. I am the one who stays with you. I have done so much for you. Whenever you have a fever, cold, and illness and are hospitalized, I am not by your side. , look at you, I have been with you for so many years, but in the end, it is still no match for the love you have with him. In the future, I will be able to accept my face. Don't you like him? You just like his face. , so I have a face similar to his, do you think you can fall in love with me?"

"You know why I have eradicated so many evil obstacles around Wen Huaiyu. Who else could I do for you? Isn't it all for you? Because I want you to live a better life, and I don't want so many people around you to hurt you, so For you, I helped you deal with so many bad people with this face on your face, including your stepmother and your younger brother. I was so good to you. I was so good to you in my last life, and I will be so good to you in this life. , but why do you want to kill me?"

Su Tubao said, looking at him in surprise, with tears in his eyes, and looked at him with red eyes, "How can you look at me so disgustingly now? I have done so much for you, so much. Wen Guli, I know your father is not good to you, and you don't like your father, so it doesn't matter, I will help you, I can help you get rid of your father, as long as you are happy, I have done so much for you, I I like you so much, can you be with me? Don't you like Su Zhien? I have the same face as him now, and I have done so much for you, don't I deserve your love? So you are with me Okay? You are with me and let me experience the feeling of being liked by you. From my previous life to now, I have liked you for decades and decades. I have always liked you. Why do you just Can't you look at me?"

When Su Tubao was pushed downstairs by Wen Guli in his last life, he struggled and suffered. However, he was hit head first to the ground and died on the spot. He thought he died from this, but when he woke up, he found that he was reborn. However, it was not his rebirth back into his body, but his resentment. He did not die willingly, so his resentment caused him to be reborn into a man who was 80% similar to Su Zhien. Probably because he was too old in his previous life. I hate this man, so I let him be reborn in this man in this life. The original owner is not called Xiao En, but I know what his name is.

The original owner was raped and violently raped by a bully in the countryside, so he committed suicide by throwing himself into a river.

When he woke up, the original owner was dead, so he used this person's body. When Su Tubao was first reborn, he looked at his face with resentment and pain. Later, he thought that God must He was specially made to have this face because he was unwilling to let him fall in love with Wen Guli, so he left the village with this face and traveled across thousands of mountains and rivers to Beihua. He changed his name to Xiao En and slowly approached Wen Guli.