Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me

Cai Xiaohong has liked to threaten Su Zhien since she was a child. If Su Zhien doesn't want to do anything, she will threaten her own life, so now she said to Su Zhien: "Anyway, I'll leave it here. You can decide for yourself whether you still want me as your mother. Accept it." If you don't recognize me as your mother, if you don't get married, I will die for you."

Su Zhien looked at the crying woman in front of him indifferently.

Only then did I realize that in fact, Cai Xiaohong had never liked him over the years. Maybe she hadn't liked him since he was born. She used this to threaten him every time to make him compromise.

When he starts his life over again, he will never let these people ruin it. Not even my own mother.

He became hard-hearted and ignored the crying woman. His tone was cold and his eyes were cold. With emotionless words, he said to Cai Xiaohong: "Then you die for me. My life is I make the decision myself, you don't make the decision for me. If you don't think about me, then I don't have to think about you."

After Su Zhien said this, he walked directly into the house.

Cai Xiaohong and Su Tubao glanced at each other. The other party was probably frightened by Su Zhien's indifferent look.

If I had used this method to deal with him before, wouldn't he still be compassionate?

As a result, I don't want to eat this now.

Li Long originally looked at Su Zhien eagerly, but after the group left, he became anxious. He was so anxious that he didn't know what to do. He asked Cai Xiaohong: "Auntie, auntie, wife, my wife ran away, what should I do if my wife ran away?"

Cai Xiaohong quickly coaxed the golden thigh, "Li Long, don't be afraid, your aunt is here, and she will definitely help you. Our family Zhien will definitely marry you, but she just can't accept it now." , when he doesn't want to marry you later, I will tie him up and take him to your home, don't worry!"

When Li Long heard this, he smiled innocently: "Then I'll wait for my aunt to find me a wife. I want to touch my wife's butt."

Cai Xiaohong started laughing now: "Don't worry, it will definitely happen. When the time comes that you marry into the family, you can touch her as much as you want!"

...

When night fell in the evening, Su Tubao brought some snacks from home to find Wen Guli.

He was careful because he learned these snacks from his mother, just so that Wen Guli could taste these snacks and know his love.

When he went to the entrance of the alley, he happened to meet Wen Guli coming back.

He was smoking at the door now, probably because he was afraid that his mother would smell bad smoke, so he smoked outside and went back. He was leaning against the wall, smoking, lowering his head and thinking about something, with a lazy look on his face. But it's extremely tempting.

Even if you are simply wearing a pair of big pants and a vest, you can feel your extraordinary aura.

Even though Su Tubao had secretly watched him so many times, he still couldn't help but be tempted every time he saw him.

He probably fell in love with him because he was attracted by his handsomeness from the first moment he saw him and has always liked him silently.

Su Tubao thought that he wanted to take a step closer to him, so he walked towards him with a smile on his face and called him: "Wen Guli."

When Wen Guli heard this voice, he looked up to the right. When he saw Su Tubao walking towards him, he was smiling like a flower, so ugly.

He refused his approach, so he threw the cigarette butt at him and said decisively: "Get out."