Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural

When Su Zhien was about to refuse, Su Youqian immediately exploded when he heard this and refused directly on his behalf: "Oh, his mother, this kid is finally relaxing after taking the exam. Why do you want him to do all this work?" Well, you go ahead and do your thing. You have a dad at home, and he will do it for you."

Su Youqian also wanted to be nice to this child in the last moment. After all, he would be getting married soon. He didn't know how much work he would have to do when he married into someone else's family. He would definitely have to work. It would be better than now. Be more relaxed and feel less guilty about him.

I always feel sorry for this child, so I'll help if I can.

When he gets married in the future, he won't be able to help him even if he wants to.

When Cai Xiaohong heard this, she lost her temper and slapped the table: "Su Youqian, I said you are rebelling. I am teaching children now. Are you going to argue with me now? I asked him to do this , you help him do it, how can you help him do it at your age?"

Su Zhien turned around and left while they were arguing. He had done too much for this family in the first half of his life. He worked as a nanny and was treated as a nanny. From now on, he has to live for himself. He is now Make money first.

...

When Su Zhien went out, he saw Wen Guli waiting for him at the door. He was shocked when he saw him at the door.

"You...why are you here?"

Wen Guli stretched out his long hand to pull him over, pulled him in front of him, and held him with one hand.

"I'm here to pick up my wife. Why, won't you give it to me?"

Su Zhien was very embarrassed by his actions. This was still at the door of his house. It was not good to be seen by people around him.

He told Wen Guli, "It's bad to be affected by being seen. Others will definitely make irresponsible remarks when they see it. You should let go first."

Wen Guli just didn't want to let go, so he lowered his head and kissed him, "It's natural for me to hug my wife, why can't I do it?"

Su Zhien was made even more shy by him, and his whole face was as red as a monkey's ass.

Wen Guli stopped teasing him when he saw him like this. He put his helmet on and asked him, "Have you had breakfast?"

Su Zhien shook his head very honestly: "No."

Wen Guli already knew this, so he asked him to get in the car and take him to the city.

The two of them sat down at this wonton shop in the city and ordered two wontons.

After the boss served it, Wen Guli opened his mouth and said to him: "Su Zhien, feed me."

When Su Zhien heard what he said, she was so shy that she took a spoon and fed him a mouthful.

Wen Guli took a bite and then grabbed his hand.

Su Zhien was stunned when he grabbed his hand and kissed the back of his hand.

Su Zhien was really going to be embarrassed to death by him, so she pushed him: "Don't be like this, we are all human, and it is not good to be seen."

Wen Guli's eyes turned to water when he stared at him, "It's okay, I'm dating someone for the first time. I wish the whole world could see it."

Su Zhien asked him to say so, scooped up a mouthful of wontons and stuffed it into his mouth: "You can eat it."