Chapter 136-140

Chapter 136 Wen Guli said to Su Zhien: "Call me daddy!" (4000 words)

Usually if they have any physical illness, they would just call the family doctor. After all, it is more convenient and they are too lazy to look for it. But now the family doctor refuses to come. After all, grandpa has not ordered anyone to come over, so the nanny has no choice but to call. The family doctor refused to come over, so the wet nurse could only help him directly to find the doctor.

The hospital was far away, so I got on a tricycle. When I got to the hospital, the person was already dying, which was particularly desolate.

The nanny's body was covered with blood stains from him, and he had fainted. In addition, the whip marks on his body were inflamed, so he had a high fever.

The doctor was shocked when he saw him coming. He kept telling the wet nurse that if this delay continued, there might be no life left. How could the beating be so severe? How cruel would it be to beat the child like this? ah.

Fortunately, the rescue was in time and the person was saved. But the wounds on the body still need to be healed, otherwise they may leave scars. Although there is nothing wrong with having scars on a man's body, scars don't look good on his body after all.

The wet nurse thanked the doctor and stayed at the hospital bed waiting for him to wake up.

It was the next morning when he woke up. When he woke up, he said he wanted to drink water. After drinking the water, he took the wet nurse's hand and said to her in a dying voice: "Nanny, I want to leave here. I will leave immediately. Here, I'm not staying here anymore."

The nanny was shocked when she heard what he said, and quickly persuaded him: "My eldest young master, why are you doing this? If you don't stay here, where can you go? You are the child of this family, you If you leave, won't you find that woman? Besides, if you leave, won't you give up the whole family to that woman? So don't think so much, where can you go if you leave? "

Wen Guli was a stubborn person. After hearing what the wet nurse said, he still insisted on himself and kept repeating: "I want to leave here, I want to leave here now, I don't want to stay here anymore."

The wet nurse can't help it. Seeing how pitiful he was after being beaten, he might be bullied like this again when he goes back. The old wounds on his body from being beaten since he was a child have not healed yet, and the new ones have come. The wet nurse doesn't want to see him in such a miserable condition. , so he asked him: "Master, where did you tell me you were going? The wet nurse will go with you. I have seen you since you were a child, and the wet nurse treats you as her own child. You can't live without the wet nurse. So the wet nurse will follow you and leave the wet nurse to take care of you. Where are you going? I will follow you and take care of you."

Wen Guli remembered that when he was a child, his mother told him before she passed away that she would take him to the south after the Spring Festival, to a small town in the south of the Yangtze River. She said that the climate there was pleasant and the scenery was beautiful. It was particularly good. People in the north wanted to go to the south to visit his mother, and she had always had this idea, but his father had been very busy with work and ignored his mother and never took them there.

Later, his mother didn't take him to the small town in the south for a while, so now he wanted to go to the small town his mother said to live in. His mother didn't take him there, so he went there by himself.

The wet nurse also thought about it after hearing what he said. When the young lady was here, she often told him that she always wanted to visit the south, but the master kept putting it off because he was not free.