Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81 Wen Guli, I'm scared

Su Zhien felt bad after hearing this. He quickly put down what he was doing and ran to find the school leader.

Seeing this, Lu Sui hurriedly followed, running to follow him.

When Su Zhien arrived at this place, the school leaders and parents were crying. As soon as he entered this office, someone pointed at him and said, "That's him, he's Su Zhien, he's here!"

Everyone looked up at him. The crying parent immediately walked up to him after seeing him, grabbed his chest, and cried: "How could you be so cruel to do such a thing? My child still He is so young and has just entered college, but you actually sold him rat poison. If something happens to him now, you are the only one I can ask."

Su Zhien was a little helpless after being scolded by the mother. He took the mother's hand away and explained: "Auntie, I think there must be some misunderstanding during this period. There can be no problem with the toothpaste I sell. How could there be mice? Medicine? I sold so much toothpaste, and many people bought it. How could it be possible that his toothpaste alone had rat poison on it? There must have been problems during this period. How is he doing now? "

The school leader took a particularly angry sip of water, put down the tea cup angrily, pointed at him and said, "What's going on now? I used the toothpaste you sold me this morning and it got into my mouth, so I swallowed it." It went into my throat and reached my stomach. I fainted on the spot and was sent to the hospital for gastric lavage. I fainted just after brushing my teeth. It was obvious that there was something wrong with the toothpaste, so my roommate took the toothpaste and asked. The toothpaste contains rat poison. Fortunately, the toothpaste that the person used did not contain too much, so now there is no problem after the gastric lavage, and the person is back on his feet, but you have to bear all the medical expenses."

Although Su Zhien breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this, he still felt confused. His brows were furrowed and his face was full of melancholy. He asked: "Can you let me see that toothpaste? If it is really the toothpaste I sell, I can see it." You have to find out, and everyone's toothpaste is in the same packaging, and I have no grudges against that classmate. I don't even know who he is, so how could I harm him alone."

The dean handed him the toothpaste. Su Zhien twisted the toothpaste tube and found that the toothpaste tube was very loose and not as tight as it was at first.

"Whoever tested this toothpaste for rat poison, did you unscrew the toothpaste?"

"The toothpaste must not be unscrewed. The doctor caught some white mice, and then squeezed out a little toothpaste and gave it to the little white rabbits. After eating it, they died on the spot. Isn't this rat poison?"

When Su Zhien heard this, he was even more sure that the toothpaste must have been passive. It was not the toothpaste he first sold. He explained: "My toothpaste is not what it is now. This is obviously screwed up. However, someone has put their hands and feet in it, and maybe someone wants to frame it again. If you don't believe it, you can find other toothpastes to prove that the other toothpastes I sold are very tight, and they cannot be unscrewed if they are not unscrewed intentionally. "

When the parent heard this, he pushed him even more angrily and said angrily: "What did I say about your child? You are deliberately saying that our child has deliberately slandered you. He deliberately wants to be in your Is there rat poison in this toothpaste? Then it is still a life. Isn't it absurd that he feeds himself rat poison? Why do you think our children do this? It's not like our family is very poor and lacks money. Can he still afford to study? And he usually doesn't have any mental problems, let alone commit suicide. Moreover, who has been admitted to such a good university, who would have such a dirty mentality to frame you. You want to frame you It's just a matter of expulsion. But what do you think, you can tell the police yourself, I've already called the police."