Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91 Zhien, our family is very rich

Although houses and land are very cheap these days, it's not a big deal to buy a villa with just a few words. It shouldn't be possible for very little money.

Seeing Zhu Li's accomplishments and his appearance, he looked like a rich man. Su Zhien couldn't help but asked: "Um... I want to ask, is your family rich?"

Zhu Li looked at him with raised eyebrows when he heard this, corrected him and said: "No, isn't your family rich? Our family is rich, and you are also our family. We are a family, and mine is yours. . So it's ours."

Su Zhien: "...So you are very rich?"

Zhu Li's smile deepened when he heard this, "Why do you ask this all of a sudden? Is it because you don't have enough money to spend or something? Just tell me that I can give it to you."

Su Zhien thought of that woman, "That's it, Zhang Keying, I remember this name. Do you know this person? I want to ask whether she is rich or your family is richer?"

When Zhu Li heard this, he searched for this woman in his mind. He really had no impression of this woman. After hearing this, the assistant in front said to him: "The boss is the daughter of the boss of the hardware store. She is the daughter of Zhang Haitian. ."

When he heard this, he naturally understood. Zhu Li said in an arrogant yet low-key tone: "Compared with ours, their family is not worthy of wiping our family's feet."

Su Zhien: "..."

? ? ? ? Not worthy of wiping the Zhu family's feet. Why does his grandfather still like that woman so much? Could it be because the Wen family didn't actually wish the Wen family money?

"What about the Wen family?"

Hearing this, Zhu Li was still a little confused, "It's incomparable to the Wen family, because we are in different industries. Anyway, I can tell you that we are not familiar with each other, that's it. Why do you suddenly ask this, this Have the Zhang family made you angry? Has this woman made you angry? No problem, my brother will bankrupt their family tomorrow."

Su Zhien was frightened by his words. He was afraid that his words would harm innocent people. He quickly waved his hands to deny and said: "No, don't mess around without you. It's not what you think. Their family didn't do anything to me. Don't mess around." That's it, I'm just asking casually, I'm just curious about this woman, I'm going back to class first."

Su Zhien was frightened by his tone and didn't dare to stay in this car anymore. She didn't know what kind of rich family she was experiencing.

"Wait a minute, brother has something to tell you. You haven't spoken to him yet, so just leave."

Zhu Li called him to stop and came to him today. On the one hand, he wanted to deal with his matter. He just happened to see it so he took action to solve it. Otherwise, he would think that the Zhu family was easy to bully. On the other hand, he wanted him to go back.

Su Zhien turned to look at him, and Zhu Li invited him with pleading eyes: "I want to ask if you would like to go back with your brother to have a family meal. Don't worry if you eat with your father, I am not asking you to recognize your ancestors. I know that you don't want to recognize your ancestors and return to the clan for the time being, and I won't force you. You just want to have a simple meal. My father has always wanted to see you and take a good look at you. Then we will have a meal as a family. It's just a meal. Can you horse?"

Su Zhien didn't have any feelings for their family at first, but thinking that it was him who was able to get help and not be punished just now, he thought it was a favor to repay him and agreed after asking for a time.