Far from purrfect

By _Maya_chan

Izuku Midoriya was soon to be born and, guaranteed, loved by his family. But, when he was born with small, gr... More

Triggers and info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Erm.. eh..
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thanks!

Chapter 30

483 10 29
By _Maya_chan

It's Saturday. It's been 4 days, and we've been training. A LOT.

I'm fine with it, I feel nothing. But Hitoshi hasn't been able too.

Toshi: "Arggghhhh. It's just time for dinner and I feel exhausted.. I'm in so much pain."

We were sat at the table, Papa making food. My hand has been healing, but I will get light marks of lines on my knuckles. Hitoshi just said that it will be like a birthmark which cheered me up a bit.

Papa came and placed down the plates, all of us digging in.

Dadzawa: "Stop being a baby. Izuku isn't complaining!"

Toshi: "He's way stronger then me. Your training is like hell."

"Then to hell we go and back, right?"

Papazashi: "..That's the.. spirit..?"

Dadzawa: "Exactly. Now eat."

And with that we all ate in silence, until Papa smoke up.

Papazashi: "Soo... UA starts tomorrow, hm?"

"Tomorrow is Sunday. After tomorrow."

Papazashi: "Oh."

I finished my food before getting up and putting my dish in the dishwasher when the doorbell went off.

"I'll get that."

I walked to the front door and opened it to reveal Mina, Ochaco and Kyoka. "Ladies?"

Mina: "Izuku! Hi! So, we wanted to hang with you."

Ochaco: "Yeah!"

Kyoka: "I was dragged, Tsu has to take care of her sister, Momo has some stuff to do."

"And Toru?"

Toru: "I'm next to Mina."

"Ah! I'm sorry. Come in, take your shoes off please."

Toshi: "IZU! Who is it?"

I turned my head and shouted back.

"THE GIRLS! THEY WANNA HANG."

They took off they're shoes and I closed the door before walking into the kitchen, "I Hope that's okay Dad and Papa."

DadZawa: "Sure kid."

PapaZashi: "Fine with me!"

AIZAWAs POV

SonZuku: "Thanks!"

He's so pure.

IZUKUs POV

I thanked my fathers before going upstairs where the girls were, in our room.

Mina: "Nice room, Izuku."

"Thanks."

Toru: "We should watch a movie."

"Which one?"

Ochaco: "Uh.."

Kyoka: "Erm.."

Mina: "Let's see," she put her finger up to her chin and began tapping it.

"How about That Girl Lay Lay? Ginny and Georgia? Icarly? Victorious?"

Kyoka: "Victorious."

Ochaco: "That girl Lay Lay! She slays."

Mina: "She does and for that, I'm voting her!"

Toru: "Sorry Kyoka but.. the slay.."

Kyoka: "It's fine."

I giggled before putting it on and all of us when into a cuddle pile with me in the centre. It was comforting, and it let me know they were still around me and wouldn't leave.

Yes, I would admit I don't like being separated from loved ones, it just worries and freaks me out so much. My phone began ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

Eiji: "Baby! How are you?"

"Good, why?"

Eiji: "Hold on I'll add Denks to the call."

Denks: "Heyaaa!"

Eiji: "Anyway, we heard about that incident. Your leg and shoulder and stomach okay?"

"That was like a week ago, hun. But yes, I'm okay."

Denks: "That's good to know love. We're outside your house."

"Huh? You have the spare keys right?"

I knew my answer by the door opening so I just said, "I'm upstairs watching, cuddle pile," before hanging up and they ran up the stairs.

They entered and looked at me in the girls in silence before coming over and sitting somewhere near me, joining them cuddle pile.

Eiji: "Love Lay Lay."

Denks: "Poor Jeremy, he never gets appreciation."

Mina: "SHH! We're trying to watch."

Eiji + Denks: "Jeez.. okay.."

And that's how we spent most of the day watching that girl Lay Lay, even Dar and Papa joined us.

"You girls should get going home."

Ochaco: "Sure, by the way it's 7."

"Oh shi-"

PapaZashi: "EH!"

"Shooooott...." I said slowly standing up and grabbing my staff before opening the window and siting on the window sill lowering the sun and replacing it with the moon.

All the girls smiled before walking out, and Eiji and Denks just yawned, "We're staying."

Denks: "We are? We are."

"Sure, lovelies."

I sat down on the bed with the two next to me and Toshi asleep on the other side of the bed. "Glad he's finally asleep."

PapaZashi: "Mh. Anyways, let's leave now Sho."

Dad nodded before standing up and walking out, Papa trailing after him screaming, "Wait for mee!!"

I'm so tired.

It took hours for Denks and Eiji to fall asleep, me as an exception. I was wide awake listening to the twos breathing aswell as Toshi's soft breathing. Both of my boyfriends had their arms around me.

I can't sleep..

Maybe today I can go on duty.

I carefully got out of their grip and changed into the outfit.

Alright then, let's see which of my dear children are crying today.

Not literally.

Sigh.

I heard a cry and walked through a portal into a room of a blonde boys hair. He reminded me of Kacchan but with straight hair.

He looks familiar.

Jumping into action, I sat beside him and stroked his hair, "Shhh... Shh.. your okay."

The boy stirred before opening blue eyes and looking at me weird, sitting up he looked offended. "Who are you?!"

"Guardian of the night. Are you okay?"

"Pfft.. I'm fine.. I'm uh.. Neito Monoma."

NEITO?!!?!

Hitoshis Boyfriend?

"Hahahahaha! Neito? It's me Izuku!"

Neito: "Izuku what the fu-"

"I'll explain later." I kissed his forehead and he yawned before laying down.

Neito: "You better."

"I will, now go to sleep. Sweet dreams."

I just sighed before going back to my house, getting changed into pyjamas and sending a shadow out to do my job.

I was too lazy for this so I sat down in between Eiji and Denks and yawned.

OH SO NOW IM TIRED?!

Ahh...

I think I caught the yawn from Neito.

Nobody can tell me wrong that yawns are contagious!

Might aswell be a virus!

DAURGH!

I yawned again.

I was finally getting tired so I got comfy but only after kissing the two on the cheek.

Finallyyy!

There I drifted of to La-La land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.2K 22
Izuku has lived his life alone since the ripe age of four. Or at least he wishes he was completely alone. His mother leaves him to the streets to pur...
45.8K 1.5K 22
Izuku used to be a happy kid, with loving parents. But, that all came crashing down when his mom died... His father abused him over every little thin...
82.1K 3.2K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...
66.2K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...