The Waitress (GxG)

Por gorillagroddshelmet

When working at a failing high end restaurant in New York, Mariah Breaux knows every corner about scraping by... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

14

5.1K 158 7
Por gorillagroddshelmet

The dress situation was resolved fairly fast—well is currently being resolved fairly fast.

Right now I'm in my room being measured by a couple of different people to have a dress made for me.

This was not what I was expecting when Noah said that he'd work something out.

"We're done gathering all of the measurements, the dress should be done in the next hour or two." The older woman said, rising to her feet to meet my eyes.

"Thank you very much, sorry if this was on a short notice."

"It was no problem at all Ms. Breaux, when the dress is ready it will be delivered to your door, let me know if you have any questions." The woman said smiling, walking toward the door.

"Will do, thank you." I replied, closing the door behind her as she walked out.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

4:53

Noah told me the party started at 8 so I had more than enough time to get ready. After I watched a few episodes of my favorite show. I've been a bit behind on the recent episodes so this is definitely the time to catch up.

I turned the huge tv on and searched for Netflix.

Just a few episodes.

6:37

It was 6:37 and I have yet to get ready.

The dress was delivered nearly an hour ago and I had to be ready by 7 to have even a tiny chance to get there at 8.

And even with all of that I still haven't got ready.

I had already finished all of the new episodes and I didnt have anything else to do. I just couldn't bring myself to get out of bed. It's too late to change my mind now, especially after Noah had a dress made so I could go.

I glanced over to the black rectangular box at the end of my bed and realized I haven't even seen the dress yet.

I quickly pushed the covers off of me and reached across the bed to grab the box. The outside was matte black with a C engraved on the outside.

I slid the cover off of the box and looked at the visible half of the dress. Because it was folded in the box, I wasn't able to see the whole dress but by far, it was absolutely breathtaking.

I grabbed the dress, lifted it out of the box and held it in the air as my eyes scanned every single detail. The dress was a silky white, with a corset top. I brung my eyes lower and noticed that the dress didn't seem that long.

I glanced over to the bathroom connected to my room and glanced back to the dress in my hands.

It wouldn't be a problem to try it on...

I walked toward the massive bathroom and walked in, closing the door behind me. I quickly got undressed and put the dress on, and wow.

The silky dress flowed down my body as it hugged my curves. The corset top pushed my breasts up as it showed a bit of my cleavage. The dress stopped just before my knees and the slit on the side showed my thigh.

I glanced at my reflection through the mirror and I didnt know what to say, this dress was absolutely stunning.

Since I already had the dress on it wouldn't hurt to see what I'd look like with makeup on...

I opened the drawers on the bathroom counter and pulled some products out. This is just to see how Id look, I'm not going to actually go to the party...

About 15 minutes passed and I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup, and I don't know how the dress seemed to get elevated with the makeup on.

I put the top back on the lipstick I just put on, and took one final look in the mirror. I walked out of the bathroom to look for my phone to see how much time I had to spare.

And it was 6:58.

I tore my eyes away from my phone screen when I heard a slight knock on the door. I set my phone back on my bed and walked toward the door. I opened it and looked around and nobody was there. I furrowed my brows and went to close the door before I saw a box lying on the floor.

I picked up the box and brought it in my room, closing the door behind me. I set the box on my bed and slid the top off. My eyes completely widened as I saw some white Louboutin heels lying in the box.

Were these for me?

I grabbed one of the heels out of the box and sat on the bed. I slid the heel on and stood up, walking to the full body mirror.

I definitely had to go to that party now.

I finished getting ready and made my way to the front of the estate. I opened the double doors and immediately saw multiple black SUVs lined around the circular driveway. Getting out of one of the SUV's was Noah. He was wearing an all white outfit, he had on a white button up with matching dress pants and shoes, similar to Nova he had various types of jewelry on, he had on a golden watch, rings, and a thin chain sitting around his neck.

"See everything worked out well, you ready?" he asked, walking toward me.

"Yeah, just a little nervous." I admitted walking toward the car with the open back door.

"Don't be, everyone's cool." He reassured me, motioning his hand toward the backseat so I could get in first.

Shortly after he got in the backseat after me and the car started moving, I carefully looked out the tinted windows as we left the estate.

I really hope Nova wasn't at that party.

We eventually arrived at the place the party was being thrown and it was completely crowded.

Cars lined the streets in front of the club and there were tons of people waiting outside trying to get in. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Noah suddenly spoke.

"Mariah,"

I quickly turned around and Noah was outside of the car waiting for me. I unbuckled my seatbelt and slid out of the car.

"Sorry." I said smoothing my dress down.

"It's cool, we're gonna go in from the side." Noah said, walking around the car toward the club.

Almost everyone outside of the club was staring at us as we walked to the side of the building.

Noah opened the door for me as I walked into the dimly lit brick hallway. I turned around and Noah was closing the door behind him and walking toward me.

"Sorry for the eerie hallway, it wouldn't be a secret entrance if it wasn't a bit scary though." He said jokingly as we walked down the hallway.

We made it to the door at the end of the hallway and Noah pulled it open, and immediately loud music flooded my ears. I looked around and there were strobe lights coating everything in the club. There were people dancing and the air suddenly felt warm.

"Come on, this way." Noah said loudly in my ear as he started walking. He pushed through the moving bodies scattered throughout the club until we reached a section heavily guarded with security.

As soon as we approached the guards, they unclipped the velvet rope and let us in. This part of the club was a little less intense than the rest of it. I quickly noticed that everyone in this section was wearing white.

Do they match at all events?

I followed Noah through the more organized crowd until we found a circular booth tucked in the corner.

"I'm gonna meet with a few people, you can get any drink you want, it's all on my tab– wait, you're 21 right?" He cut himself off as he raised a brow.

I chuckled as I replied "Yes,"

"Well it doesn't matter anyways nobody is gonna ID you, if you have any problems or need anything ask anybody in here where section 1C is, they'll tell you, catch you in a bit Mariah." Noah said, walking away from the table.

If I knew I was gonna be here alone I would have just stayed in my room.

I looked at the different groups of people scattered around the section, most of the people were talking or interacting with each other. Until everyone went silent and averted their attention to the entrance.

Who was so important to where they had to stop their conversations?

My question was soon answered as Nova walked into the section with that girl from the other day next to her.

I scanned her outfit and Nova had on an almost identical outfit to Noah.

But I felt my heart fall through the floor when her eyes slowly met mine.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

79K 2.7K 10
"Kiss me." "I think I'll pass." Before I could say anything else, her hands grabbed my hips and slammed my back against the wall. And her lips found...
128K 4.3K 24
Clara Lancaster's father hired her a new assistant and she drives Clara crazy. Emelia Cole has been through to much crap to let Clara walk all over...
488K 15.3K 40
Nova Astrid has been acting since she was 13, and ever since her acting career started, she's been in intense competition with Milani Zaffrid; the sp...
209K 6.1K 33
A new recruit joins the elite mafia and instantly falls in love.... with the Mafia queen. A sexually confused, cut off woman with commitment issues a...