How To Act Gay [LiLo]

由 lilacdreams-

Louis Tomlinson is a struggling, out of job actor who finally lands a possibly career changing role-- playing... 更多

How To Act Gay
[1] The Goddamn Role.
[2] The Character.
[3] The Audition.
[4] The Not-Gay Actor.
[5] The Awkwardness.
[6] The Threesome.
[7] The Crush.
[8] The Confusion.
[9] The Secret.
[10] The Progress.
[11] The First Day.
[13] The Day Off.
[14] The Question.
[15] The Interview.
[16] The Social Media.

[12] The Visit.

8.6K 559 274
由 lilacdreams-

(a/n: a lot of sweet daddy liam feels in this one dww)

LIAM'S POV

The past few days of shooting had gone by in a blur. Well that wasn't entirely true, given the fact that I actually enjoyed my job and shooting for this season of my show was by far seeming like the most exciting one.

Everyone, from the director to the set managers were buzzing for this season, determined to do even better after last season's rave reviews. Sure, it had been the same course of action for the past seasons as well, but this year round, it was somewhat different, be it the new cast or the amped up script with new script writers in the panel like Sadie, bless that woman.

And speaking of new additions to the cast, I was surprised at how well Louis had done on the first day. He was a nervous mess before, and right when the cameras were pointed, it was like a switch had been flipped and he was a natural, imoressing everyone without even knowing it. And unlike I had initially thought, it had been really easy to work with him, and I was glad he seemed like a down-to-earth guy, not to mention had a killer sense of humor that lightened up the working atmosphere.

I laughed as I remembered how much he was blushing through the first ever scene we had to shoot. It was amusing really, seeing a new actor again, as I was reminded of my very days. I looked forward to working with Louis and maybe seeing those friends of his again. Come to think of it, I almost always get along with my co-stars... Well, most of the time.

And because of my hectic schedule, like I had initially wanted to, I hadn't gotten a chance to just jump into the first plane to New Jersey to see my daughter. My schedule was cramped to the brim, and no matter how much I tried, I couldn't find the time. And I just couldn't settle for an hour long trip either. I wanted to spend as much time as I could with her.

I sipped at my coffee, clicking the purchase button as I finally booked a ticket for myself to New Jersey.

Because Niall, just last night had informed me that my schedule was clear for a few days and he too knew what that meant. When I'd told Niall about what Bella had wanted to meet me about, he had cursed at her for a good few minutes, finally calming down and hugging the hell out of me while congratulating me, and then proceeding to jump up and down in his spot because he was an uncle now and was going to spoil the child rotten once he gets to meet her.

Of course I knew Niall would be happy, almost as happy as I was. He insisted he'd come with me when I went to meet Casey, but I refused, because I wanted to do this myself for the first time and Niall gladly understood.

And so I had to leave in less than nine hours. I would see my daughter in less than nine hours. It still hadn't settled in, oh God. I was more anxiously excited that I had ever been for anything in a long time. I couldn't even sleep.

Instead I laid awake, stalking Bella's older sister Bridget's facebook account for pictures of Casey but I found none.

I finally went to sleep, and first thing in the morning, I made the call.

I thanked my lucky stars that I still had Bridget's phone number that Bella had once texted me when we were visiting her sister and I needed to ask for the address to her house.

I sat up on my bed, biting on my thumb as the dial tone started up.

"Liam?"

"Uh, yeah hi Bridget. How are you?" I asked politely.

"Oh.. I'm good, yeah. And you?"

"Yeah.. I'm there. So uh, did your sister tell you?"

Bridget sighed down the line. "I swear if you had called me a few days ago I would have cussed you out. That idiot sister of mine just told me everyrhing yesterday and I might or might not have slapped her!" She said in disbelief.

"Alright, but what's my fault in this?"

"Well, for the past three years that I'd been practically raising Casey as Bella just left her, I thought you had walked out on Casey as Bella never wanted to talk about you. So I just assumed. And I was mad because of how much the poor girl has suffered from loneliness," Brigdet said sadly, and I didn't know I was capable of feeling ever angrier towards that bitch!

For years, she had made me out to be the bad guy! No wonder what she told Casey about me!

"Does Casey--"

"No, no. Whenever Casey asks about her Dad, I tell her he's just lost. Aren't you glad I didn't tell her Bella's 'truth', huh?" She chuckled.

I sighed in relief. "Yeah, good. And I'm coming to meet her today," I said.

"I expected you would. She's legally your responsiblity. I never fully believed you had abandoned Casey, you aren't that kind of guy. When you were here with Bella, you just went on for ages about kids and a family," Bridget chuckled and I laughed sadly, nodding to myself.

The legal custody of Casey had been settled promptly in a meeting day before yesterday, with the agreement requiring both mine and Bella's signatures, and I sincerely hoped that that had been the last time I would have had to endure her presence.

But that was over and done now, I was legally the only guardian of Casey, and I was going to finally get her back into my life.

"I'm so happy she's finally going to meet her Dad! The kid deserves this Well I'll see you then. When's your flight?"

"I'll be there around two," I said, and after a few more information exchanging, we hung up, and I got up to pack the scarce necessary stuff.

----

Generously paying the cabbie, I shuffled out of the taxi and straightened my jacket, the nervousness in my stomach increasing in weight with every step I took toward's Bridget's door.

I rung the doorbell, and Bridget answered it seconds later, smiling at me softly. She let me in, and I followed her into the simplistic house.

"Tea, coffee?" She asked, flitting to the kitchen but I stopped her.

"Uh, no thanks. Just want to talk," I said. Bridget rolled her eyes, leaning her his against the counter of her kitchenette and gestured towards the couch for me to sit.

"We have plenty of time for that. You look like shit and can use some tea. Or coffee?"

I smiled. "Tea please."

Bridget scoffed, then busied herself in the kitchen. "I'm glad you had called me before. Bella doesn't tell me anything! I'm surprised how she even told me that you didn't know about Casey until now," Bridget said, shaking her head in disbelief. She then turned to me, and smiled sheepishly, twisting her blonde hair around her finger.

"I owe you an apology. All this time I thought you too had run out of Casey like Bella almost did. I practically raised the poor girl myself, telling her that Mum and Dad were just a little busy," Bridget tutted, making my anger surge at Bella again, but I suppressed it.

It was silent as Bridget quickly made two cups of tea, setting them down on the coffee table and taking a seat beside me.

"You know. She always asks me where her Mummy and Daddy are as all her friends have them around. She knows I'm her Auntie."

"What do you tell her then?"

"I just told her that her Mummy is super busy and captured by a bad guy, and that her Daddy is coming for her but he's late and saving Mum," Bridget chuckled and I raised an eyebrow. She shrugged.

"Casey loves superheroes. She's crazy about them." My eyes lit up.

"Who's her favorite?"

"Should have been Spiderman since girls love him, but she's crazy for Batman surprisingly," Bridget smiled.

I grinned. That's my little girl.

"Where's Casey?" I asked, picking up my cup.

"Oh, she's asleep. Came back from a sleep-over next door and then crashed. I had a feeling they were upto mischeif more than sleeping!" She chuckled. I smiled, looking around her house, seeing traces of Casey everywhere. From the drawings tacked on the fridge to the small pair of boots next to the doormat.

"Do you have any kids?" I turned back to her, and Bridget shook her head with a small laugh.

"Bridget?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. For raising Casey so well," I said sincerely, and Bridget just shrugged with a smile.

"It's the least I could do. I want to punch Bella every time she rarely drops by here but
Yeah. Well let's just stop talking about her!" Bridget clasped her hands, then picked up her tea again.

I nodded, running a jand through my hair. "So yeah. Casey can live with me at my place--"

"Wait Liam. You can't just take her away like this?" Bridget frowned, turning to me.

"Why not?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at the woman.

"Look. You're her father. You have every right to. But hear me out. You can't just whisk her away from the place she's been living in all her life. And right now, you're practically a stranger to her Liam," Bridget explained, and I nodded reluctantly, agreeing with her.

"Meet Casey, visit her, spend time with her and when she has warmed up to you which she will in no time, then she will easily go with you. Simple," Brigdet smiled. "Now I'll go wake her up," she said, getting up and disappearing intona hallway.

I waited anxiously to see my daughter, prepearing best and worse case scenarios in my head.

"Well look who already was up!" Bridget chirped, leading a blond haired and sleepy little girl by the hand into the living room, her other hand clutching an Iron Man plushie. She was dressed in a Batman shirt and pajamas. My heart melted when I saw her, and she was easily the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

She hadn't seen me, frozen in place as I just stared at her in adoration. She pouted, tugging at Bridget's shirt and giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"Auntie 'm hungry. Sandwich please?"

"Sure, cutie. But first, you wanna who that nice man is?" Bridget asked her sweetly, nodding towards me. Casey tilted her head to the side, regarding me with soft brown eyes hidden slightly with a blonde fringe, then nodded at Bridget.

Bridget leaned down to her level, smiling widely as she grasped her shoulders. "Honey, that's your Daddy. He finally made it," Bridget said, beaming at the girl, who blinked at her in shock, her mouth forming in an O. She then looked at me, up and down with wide eyes, frozen still for a few seconds as she processed.

"Daddy?" She rasped in disbelief, and I just nodded, too choked up to form a word. And before I could register, she was slowly walking towards me, and I crouched down, opening my arms wide for her.

"C'mere sweetie," I finally said, and Casey ran into my chest with a squeal, wrapping her tiny arms around my chest and I hugged her tight, tears in my eyes.

"I knew you'd come, Daddy," she said in my ear, then pulled back.

"Mummy is always so mean. N-never gave me a huggie. Auntie gives them yes. But yours. Feels so mar-mar-vellis!" She exlaimed, hugging me again.

"I learned that word. It means really really awesome," she whispered in my ear with a giggle, and I chuckled in adoration, hugging her again, tears in my eyes.

"I love you," I murmured, closing my eyes as I kissed her forehead, and Casey just smiled.

"Daddy do you want to see my action figures?" She gasped, not giving me a chance to answer as she tugged my hand.

"Sure baby," I said, smiling like an idiot. I exchanged a look with Bridget who was standing next to the kitchen island, smiling with tears in her eyes. "I'll be right there yeah?" I said and Casey nodded, skipping to her room.

"Wow. You guys just... Clicked. Casey never does that with strangers but you're technically not one but wow. That was beautiful," Bridget sniffed. "I've never seen Casey so happy and excited."

I smiled widely. "And this is the happiest I've ever felt in my life," I said honestly, leaving to go bond and spend time with my daughter, making up for the three years we lost.

------

After spending hours playing with Casey, she was tired again and fell asleep on my chest while having a Batman marathon.

I was completely in love with her, and it didn't feel like we had met for the first time, not even once. Casey had warmed up to me instantly, telling me every trivial little thing that I might have missed and I intently listened to every word she said.

She was a bright and curious child, not to mention really sassy. In the space of a few hours she had grown so attached to me and I to her, and I knew it was because she felt it, the true father daughter bond that years can never erase.

"Daddy I don't want you to go!" Casey whined, arms around my neck as she sobbed while I held her, patting her back and kissing her forehead.

"I don't want to leave either, baby. But I promise I'll be back tomorrow and I'll take you out for icecream. How's that sound, hm?" I asked, as Casey stopped crying and stared at me, then beamed a heart melting smile.

"You're the bestest!" She cooed, kissing my cheek, then giggling as my stubble tickled her. I reluctantly put her down, when in reality I just wanted to take her back home this instant. But Bridget was right. Casey needed more time before that.

But I was more than happy with how today had turned out, and it's safe to say that today was the best day of my life because I finally met my Princess, and bonded with her so well that it seemed like we had never been apart in the first place.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Louis || l.s 由 so

同人小说

41.6K 1.7K 23
17-year old Harry thinks he's got it all figured out until he falls for a guy named Louis who has nothing to lose.
76.6K 1.9K 16
Harry is head over heels for Louis but what happens when he realizes Louis is not who he thought he was! Being in an abusive relationship with Louis...
4K 53 2
Pornstar!AU. Louis is a pornstar with more issues than he can drink away. Harry is a bisexual singer/songwriter who is desperate to be signed to a ma...
70K 2.3K 42
Sex. Nothing more nothing less. ©Copyright 2015 Smiley_Miley_