Iridiscence (Lookism fanficti...

By lifefindsawayout

It's been over a year since I've started reading this webtoon and I am absolutely in love with it. I read a l... More

ME
1: What are the odds of that?
2: Back home
3: Choices
4: A friend
5: Meeting some others
6: Weirded out
7: An alliance
8: Brazilian kick
9: Concert
10: Gangnam Landlord, and a pair of shoes
11: Workout buddies
12: Thanksgiving
13: Newtube channels
14. Gambling, sports and practice...
15. Agency, fight and a sense of accomplishment
16. Studying at the library
17. Discovery...
18: Connections
19: Picnic
20: Good times and bad
21: The Big 4 Crews
22: Discussion
23: Confusion
24: Friends
25: Awkward and Creepy...
26: Trouble again
27: He...
28:...pushed them
29: James Lee, huh?
30: Snooping-
31: Footsteps
32: Back to square one...?
33: Offer
34: The terms
35: Move on...
36: Visit
37: Day one
38: Mr. Goo

A/N

66 2 3
By lifefindsawayout

Okay, first and foremost, 

I'M SO SORRY!!!

It's been a long time since I last updated—June 20, 2022, actually.

I had to prepare for exams, so I had to stop writing for a while. Update on that front: I got into a university. Private, but a good one.

And before you know it, first semester ended and the second semester began. I was so overwhelmed by everything, I had to undergo some medical procedures right before uni started, so there was that, and I honestly lowkey forgot about updating.

And I actually stopped reading Lookism a while ago. After episode 3 hundred something, it now is just all violence. I loved and actually still love the storyline till that happened, and I really want to know how the story is going to end if it ever does. I just think it's going downhill right now.

So I'd like to ask you all (assuming there's anyone left that is (0_0)): should I continue writing this? I'd still like to, because there are still parts of the lookism universe I'd like to explore. But I'm not sure if I should.

In any case, I'll have to quite HEAVILY edit the first few chapters...I read one just now. OH LORD SUCH CRINGE!!

I had literally no writing experience, and I actually didn't plan my story (although it was just a fanfic) through. Principal mistake. So I'll soon try to rectify that... so yeah that's about it... if anyone's still here who wants to know what happens with this story, please do tell me.

I'll start editing the first few chapters slowly and then decide whether to continue or just drop the story where it is right now.

Thank you for reading until here. Hope you're having a great day. Things will get better. Hey, I got into uni, anything is possible;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.7K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
825K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
84.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...