ᴇxɪʟᴇ | ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ

By miguelschamp

"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰɪʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. sᴏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴅ... More

3A Cᴀsᴛ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ (2)
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ (2)
Fɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ (2)
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (3)
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ (2)
Tʜᴇ Gɪʀʟ Wʜᴏ Kɴᴇᴡ Tᴏᴏ Mᴜᴄʜ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (2)
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (3)
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (3)
3B Cᴀsᴛ
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (3)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (3)
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (3)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (2)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (3)
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ (2)
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ (2)
Tʜᴇ Fᴏx ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇ Wᴏʟғ

Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (2)

167 7 0
By miguelschamp

______________________________________

Anna really had no intentions of helping Scott, but she knew if she did, she'd get back in Luisa's good graces. So, here she was, in the basement with Scott and Isaac.

"So this is how it's gonna be now ? We trust them ?" Isaac says. Anna knew he said it loud on purpose

Scott sighs, "Just because I'm letting them help, doesn't mean I trust them."

"Yeah, well, I don't trust them either. Or like them. In fact, I hate them and just want them to die."

Anna rolls her eyes as she continues on. Scott watching her before tilting his head, "Well, if Barrow's actually here and he's got a plan, you might get what you want."

Anna raises her brows, "Hopefully you're caught in the cross fire."

Isaac furrows his brows as Scott shakes his head. Sighing to himself as they continue searching for Barrow.

______________________________________

Stiles, Luisa, and Lydia were searching different classrooms for any signs of Barrow.

"Scott, Anna, and Isaac are in the basement, right ?"

"Yeah, with Ethan and Aiden. The plan is they meet in the middle, in the boiler room." Stiles says

Luisa slowly approaches a picture pinned to the board. A picture of an explosion, "All of the wolves. All of the ones with glowing eyes are in the basement at the boiler room ?"

Stiles turns to them, "Oh, my God. An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school."

"We have to get them out of there."

"We have to get everyone out."

"How do we do that ?" Luisa says

______________________________________

Luisa and Lydia stood near Stiles as he pulls the fire alarm. The plan seemed to be working seeing as everyone was filing out of the classrooms. Just as they turn to him, their faces drop. Stiles jumps as he turns to see Coach standing right beside him.

The girls follow them out as Coach pulls Stiles by his ear outside.

"Wow. Pulling a fire alarm on Mischief Night is one thing. Doing it when there's a mass murderer spotted nearby is insane ! If I was four years younger, I'd punch you."

Stiles and Luisa frown, "What ? Coach, that doesn't make sense."

"Oh, well, it does to me !" Coach snaps before walking back into the school. The three look around before Stiles points.

"There." He says. The three walk over to Isaac, Scott, Anna, and the twins.

"We didn't find anything." Aiden says

"Not even a scent." Scott shakes his head

"It's 3:00, so school's over. If there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now ?" Stiles says

"Does that mean everybody's safe ?" Anna asks as they all turn to Lydia.

"I don't know. I just... I don't know." Lydia sighs

______________________________________

The last thing Ariane expected was for Anna to be standing in her living room. When she gave Luisa that advice, she didn't think she'd actually take it.

"Why is she here ?" Ariane says

"Because I invited her." Luisa nods. She knew her sister was going to be a little angry. Rightfully so. She just hoped she wouldn't have to break up a fight between the two. "Remember when you told me I should talk to her."

"I was saying that because you looked upset. I didn't think you'd actually listen."

"Well, I am." Luisa shrugs, "And I'm hoping you will take that advice."

"If you mean be nice to her, I don't think so."

Anna scoffs, "Look, I get that you're upset, but I'm here to talk to Luisa, not you."

"And you're in my house. So, if you want to talk to anyone, I'd suggest that you lose the tone." Ariane snaps

"Okay." Luisa says, "The last thing I need is to try and stop a werewolf and a hunter from fighting. So, Anna lets go talk, and Ariane, I'll be back."

The two glare at each other for a few seconds. Anna eventually letting up and walking down the hall. Ariane's angry eyes following her.

Luisa steps in front of her, "Please. Be nice. I'm doing this to make it easier for everyone. Scott's going to the twins for help and Anna could be a lot of help too." Luisa says extending her arms, "And you said she was just following her dad."

"Yeah, I know what I said." Ariane sighs

Luisa chuckles as she puts her hands on Ariane's arms. "Thank you for being a concerned sister, but I can handle this. You have nothing to worry about."

Ariane looks down at her sister. Luisa looks back up at her with hopeful eyes. Ariane truthfully was just worried about her sister. She didn't want her getting hurt by someone she cared about. She knew that feeling all too well.

"Alright." Ariane says softly. Luisa nods giving her a soft smile. Luisa turns away making her way down the hall.

Luisa shuts her door behind her. Anna sat at her desk chair with her backpack beside her.

"Okay." Luisa says setting her backpack down and sitting on the bed, "So, I really don't know where to start."

"I can start." Anna says earning a nod from Luisa. "Okay, so, first I just want to say I'm so sorry for what I did. You didn't deserve that at all."

"Can I ask why ? I mean, I know it was a plan for your dad, but-"

"You weren't in the plan." Anna says. Luisa furrows her brows, "Getting close to you was just me."

"So, then at the school when you told me that it was just to get close to Scott, that wasn't true ?"

"No." Anna shakes her head, "It was all me. And I only said that because I knew that if my dad's plan didn't work, we'd leave. In my head, it was easier to leave with you hating me rather than liking me."

"Why ?"

"Because growing up I didn't have many friends. My mom died when I was young and I was stuck with my dad and he didn't quite know how to raise a kid." She says, "So, it wasn't long before I was learning how to shift and fight."

"I was always involved somehow in my dad's plans and I didn't really get to be a kid. So, whenever I was in school and made friends, I either pushed them away or just left. It was easier knowing they hated me or didn't like me."

Luisa looks down as Anna trails off. Luisa couldn't imagine knowing about things like the supernatural when you're young. Knowing about it at 16 was a lot for her.

"So, if your dad's gone, why are you still here ?"

"Because I couldn't walk away this time knowing you hated me." Anna says looking up

Luisa furrows her brows, "Why ? I'm just some girl you met in high school. I'm no different than anyone else you've met."

"You are." Anna nods, "There's something about you that makes me wanna be good. Because I know being good means I can be around you."

Luisa feels her heart rate pick up at Anna's confession. What did this mean ? Did it mean Anna liked her ? No, no way. Anna couldn't like her. Anna was a werewolf.

This spectacular supernatural being and Luisa was just a human. There was nothing special about her.

Unbeknownst to Luisa, her silence made Anna nervous. She couldn't tell how Luisa was taking what she said. She could hear her heartbeat and knew it had sped up. She could also tell that Luisa was anxious, but that could've been from them talking or what happened with Ariane.

"Luisa ?" Anna says softly

"Yeah ?"

"Are we okay ?"

Luisa sighs before smiling, "We're okay."

Anna lets out a relieved sigh. A smile taking over her features as she looks at the girl in front of her. Her heart now beating happily in her chest.

Luisa looks over as her phone goes off. She digs through her bag before retrieving it.

Anna sits up as Luisa frowns, "What's wrong ?"

"Stiles needs us."

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.6K 132 8
"I was all alone with the love of my life" 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐞 he's the most caring and genuine boy she's eve...
123K 4.3K 81
Anakin, Obi-wan, Rex and Ahsoka. Who doesn't know this team? Well imagine they where stuck on a planet in the middle of a forest, and the only one of...