The Joys of life

By Honeybee_mazwide

Life is unpredictable and not very fair to everyone. Things don't always go as planned but they sometimes hap... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
A/N

73

486 35 0
By Honeybee_mazwide

[73]

LETHOKUHLE

I only had that tea when the guests had all left plus the kids were all not here so we had the freedom. The following morning, I couldn't even wake up. Aunt Thando was right when she said I wouldn't be able to walk. Lizwi locked us in this bedroom the whole day, he really gave it to me.

Anyway, I was feeling much better now, we were having our friends over for some braai. I asked Nqo to bring me some stametta, but for now, I only drank emergency pills.

Lizwi: "Sthandwa sami." he says wrapping his arms around me. He kisses my cheeks and helps me with chopping.

Me: "Hey baby."

Lizwi: "I missed you." he says softly kissing my neck. I had gone out earlier to have breakfast with Michelle and Makhulu before they left.

The door opens and our guests walk in.

Nqo: "Mrs. Majola." she says grinning, I blush.

Me: "Hey love." I move away from my husband and give my girls hugs. This time even Nqobile's fiance joined us, this man is always too busy to join us.

Lizwi: "It's good to finally have you with Nondaba." he said giving him a handshake.

Nondaba: "Kubonge mina Macingwane."

The men eventually leave the kitchen and we stay back cooking.

Nqo: "Here, before I forget." she says handing me my parcel, I will only drink this midnight so I quickly hide it in the cupboards.

Me: "You are a lifesaver."

Portia: "And then?!"

Me: "I'm not trying to get pregnant sis." they laugh.

Nqo: "Why?! Kids are a blessing hawu."

Me: "Hhayi. I have enough." I tell them about the ambush of the grannies the day before yesterday, they are laughing hysterically.

Nqo: "Oh my god!! MaKhumalo is so dramatic!"

Pearl: "Mina I love her shame! I need that tea friend." I take it out and give it to her.

Me: "You can have it shame!" I make them both cups of the tea.

Nqo: "It's nice yazi, I love the minty taste."

Portia: "Mina I'm up for the all-night marathon shame!" we laugh.

Lizwi: "Ladies." he says walking in. He kisses me then breaks it smiling.

Me: "What?"

Lizwi: "Ngiyakuthanda yezwa?" I blush.

Me: "I love you too." I peck his lips. He grabs a beer and leaves. Lihle walks in with a white buffy man. The man looks shady asf, he has tattoos all over his body but he looks hot too, like really hot. I don't blame her shame, even if this man was a thug, I wouldn't judge her at all bandla.

Lihle: "Skwiza. Hi ladies." We all greet back. 

Lihle: "This is my man, Mattheo. Babe, that is my sister-in-law and our friends."

Mattheo: "It's nice to meet you ladies." He says in a weird accent. We just nod.

Lwande: "And then?!" he asks walking in with the others carrying the now ready meat.

Lihle: "Babe, that is my brother and our friends' husband and fiance." I feel like laughing at how she keeps referring to our guests as 'our' friends.

Lizwi: "LINDELIHLE!" he says in a stern voice.

Lihle: "Bhuti."

Lizwi: "Manyala mani lawa?!"

Lihle: "Bhuti please." she begs. I nudge Lizwi, he sighs.

Lizwi: "I hope you not messing with my sister man, I won't hesitate to become a murderer for her. If you dare hurt her then you will be forcing my hand and I would hate to have to kill you."

Mattheo: "I love her. I really do."

*********

We were now all sitting around the table eating while chatting and laughing. Lwande has been dissing my husband and everyone was laughing.

Lwande: "Yoh! Indoda yakho Letho!" he shakes his head as laughter fills the table.

Lizwi: "Fvck you bruh!"

Lwande: "But I'm not lying, you were crying everyday wena. You always came to my house crying vele." I was glad that we could now laugh about all this. A harsh knock came through the front door. I looked at Lizwi confused, he just kissed my nose and went to answer it. After a few minutes he didn't return so I stood up to go check. The police stood at my front door

Officer 1: "Sir, we are just doing our job."

Me: "Baby, what's happening?"

Officer 2: "Mr. Lizwilenkosi Majola is arrested for murder."

Me: "Murder!?!" I asked confused.

Officer 2: "It sounds better when you say it?" I click my tongue.

Me: "I'm not letting you take my husband away without any explanations!"

Officer 1: "He is arrested for killing a defenseless woman. He even had the nerve to burn her inside her home."

Me: "You have the wrong person."

Officer: "Sisi, we are not playing games la! Wena asambe!" they dragged him.

Me: "Yey! Don't pull him like that nxx!" I watched them shove him inside their car and drive off.

Lwande: "What just happened !?!" I exhaled and just walked back inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.5K 30
When a normal young woman living in Durban who works an ordinary job and lives a normal life meets a handsome young man who is the next king in a lin...
126K 7.5K 121
What happens when one has fulfilled their purpose on Earth? She deals with gangsters everyday but is she willing to live under the same roof with on...
1.1M 49.1K 46
Ajax needed a change for a while being a billionaire is not easy with everyone throwing themselves at him . He decides he needs a vication so he take...
21.3K 1.2K 20
When he opened the door he didn't imagine she would jump into his arms and cry. He was left dumbfounded by her actions. He thought she would be sassy...