See You Again - Fast and Furi...

Bởi LucasScottsWife54

Milly O'Conner 4 year old sister of the one and only Brian O'Conner, When Milly goes to live with Brian, how... Xem Thêm

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 5

466 14 0
Bởi LucasScottsWife54

Once they were out the hospital and in the car, Carter turned to face her.

"I didn't now Brian had a sister, I heard him on the phone talking to that girl." Carter told her "and I thought what better way to make sure your brother dose what I tell him, than to threaten him with his baby sister. How about we call him now?" Carter dials is phone and waits for Brian to answer.

"Hello?" Brian's voice came, confused as to why Carter would be ringing him

"Brian!" Milly yelled "Brian!"

"Milly!" Brian yelled back "where are you?" He questioned the fear in his voice.

"She's safe." Carter merely stated "for now, you stuff up this job, I kill her, and if everything goes well, I let her go." And with that he hung up.

***

Meanwhile, Mia was walking back to get Milly, but her room was empty.

"Excuse me." She asked a nurse walking past, "where's the girl that was in this room?"

"Uh, her brother came and got her." The nurse replied

"Brother?" Mia questioned, she knew he definitely wouldn't of taken Milly without telling her, something wasn't right.

"Brian, I think his name was." The nurse said

"Ok, thanks." Mia said still not convinced, she pulled out her phone and rang him.

"Mia." Brian breathed out as he answered.

"Where the hell is Milly?" She questioned

"Carter, the man I'm doing this drop for, took her." Brian said sounding worried, "look, he's not going to risk killing her, we have a cop on the inside, it's just a set up, to make sure it goes well. you can't call the police."

"Ok." Mia said quietly

"Mia, she's going to be alright." Brian reassured "he isn't going to hurt her, as long as I'm cooperating with him."

***

"Can I wake him up?" Milly asked Monica as they walked onto the boat, she nodded and Milly jumped up onto the bed, kissing his head.

"What are you doin' here?" Brian asked sitting up giving her a hug. She was definitely back to her normal self after the morning in hospital and a good night sleep. Brian looked over at Monica who was sitting on the end of his bed.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked feeling her head.

"Yeah". Milly said "did you tell Mia I was ok, I don't want her to worry."

"Yes." Brian reassured, the fact she was more worried about how Mia was handling this, than how she was feeling, Showed how kind she was.

"Brian, they're gonna kill you." Monica said "I heard him telling Enrique and Roberto. Once you finish the run, they're putting a bullet in your head..." she paused "Carters going to deal with Milly, I don't know if that means killing her though."

"You sure you heard 'em right?" Brian questions

"I'm sure." Monica said quietly "I'm sure."

There was a knock on the door as Roman walked in "Verone's boys is outs..." he paused seeing Monica and Milly. "Oh, I see what they lookin' for... your little girlfriend here, and your sister."

"They don't know we're here. We snuck out." Monica reassured glancing out the window, we're you could see there shadows.

"What are they doin' here then?" Asked Rome, As Brian climbed out of bed pulling on a shirt.

"I don't know. Maybe they're guessing." Suggested Monica

"Hey, go stall them. Go stall them for two minutes." Brian tells Roman

"Check her, homey. Check her." Roman replied before walking out.

"Brian, this isn't about being a good cop anymore or-or doing your job. They're gonna kill you. You guys gotta pull out." Monica said quietly to Brian "Okay?"

"Okay." Brian agreed

"Don't make that run, Brian." Monica tells him, "Don't make that run." They share a quick kiss, before Brian turns to leave.

"Be careful." Brian said "and don't let Milly get hurt."

Milly and Monica hide in the bathroom looking for a way out, when Monica spots a window on the roof. Monica helps Milly up before climbing out herself, the window just shutting as the door is opened.

Monica holds Milly close to her and they silently wait, hoping the window isn't spotted. Both of them breathing a sigh of relief as he walks back outside.

***

Milly and Monica were back at the house. Milly pretty much had free roam of the house and was in the pool, Monica was half watching her, half sun baking . Milly knew as long as she was Monica she would be fine, and as long as she did what she told Brian would be fine.

"Do you want to come swimming!" Milly called to Monica, Monica sat up.

"I'll come in in a minute." Monica said

"Ok." Milly agreed running and jumbling back into the pool making a big splash.

"Where'd you go this morning?" Carter questioned coming over, as Milly resurfaced

"I went to breakfast with some friends." She tells him, Carter reached over and pulled the sunglasses off her face.

"With friends?" He questioned

"I do have friends, Carter." Monica says

"How about the kid?" Carter asked

"I told them she was my niece." Monica replied "it's not like she's been reported missing, Brian knows she's here, and I'm sure he's told the girl that was watching her."

"Okay. I'll see you later." Carter said, not sounding convinced, before walking off.

***

Brian's pulled up at the dock with no sight of Roman. One of Carters men instantly putting a gun at the window. Carters climbed out his car, Milly and Monica following.

"It's all right. Let him out." Carter said

"Get out." The man tells him, Brian climbed slowly out the car, not taking his eyes of Milly, fear written on her face, this is where they will get killed.

"Pop the trunk." Enrique ordered "Hurry up" Brian opens the trunk and Enrique takes out the duffle bags, handing them to the same man that had a gun pointed at Brian. They shoved Brian forward, over to Carter, Milly and Monica.

"Where's the rest of it?" Carter questioned only seeing three bags.

"The other car." Brian tells him

"Another car?" Questioned Carter "Where's the other car?"

"On it's way." Brian replied

"On the way, huh?" Asked Carter

"Yeah." Brian confirmed, throwing the bag Carters feet "Here's your money."

"So you know nothing about the agents that stormed my jet?" Asked Carter, Brian didn't say anything. "The funny thing is that I only told one person about the airstrip." Still no one says anything. Carter walks over to Monica, placing a hand on her cheek.

"Customs agents sure are gettin' pretty, aren't they." Carter says, before tuning to one of his men. "Put them on the boat."

"Let's go." He says grabbing Monica's hand, which she snatches away.

"Get on the boat." Carter repeats holding up his gun inches away from her face, the other man holding his gun at Milly's head, Enrique holding his at Brian's head.

Monica turns around to walk to the yacht, gently taking Milly's hand so she follows. Carter trailing behind. Once they were on the yacht they took off, giving Brian no chance to get to them without a boat.

***

"You had me." Carter said after a few minutes, "You slipped. Eleven and a half months, and you slipped once." Monica said nothing. "Put them downstairs." Milly and Monica didn't even fight, they stood up, and walked down stairs.

"I'll see you in a second." Carter adds.

By the time they got down stairs, before anyone could say anything, a car could be seen out the window flying straight towards them. Crashing into the top of the yacht.

Monica and Milly both ran back up to the top, just as Carter dropped, having been shot by Brian. Carter attempted to reach out for his shot gun, Monica beating him to it. Carter sat up clutching his wound.

"It's over, Carter." Monica tells him

"You okay?" Brian asked them both

"Yeah. I'm great." Monica said, while Milly nodded.

"We got 'em, man. We got 'em." Roman says turning to face Brian.

"Let's get outta here." Added Brian, They both climb out the window, Milly throwing herself at Brian, who picked her up, holding her close.

***

The cops didn't take long to arrive, Roman was given medical attention for his arm, Brian and Milly sat besides him. so was Carter for his bullet wound.

"That ought to do it." The nurse tells Roman, as she put a sling on him before walking off.

"So, there were three bags total, huh?" Asked Markham coming over "The three from the boat."

"So we good, right?" Roman asked curiously "My record's clean?"

"You held up your end. Your records are clean." Markham confirmed, Brian gives Roman a nod, so he gets up going to his car pulling out the three other bags. Before coming back to the others, dropping them at Markhams feet.

"So maybe there was six bags." Roman admitted "I guess we can call it even."

"Agent Dunn." Markham called shaking Roman and Brian's hand, giving Milly a high five.

"Sir." Dunn said coming over.

"We found some more evidence." Markham tells him before walking off.

"Come on. Let's take it to the truck." Dunn tells the other cop, before they walk off.

"Don't drop the soap, big homey." Roman calls out to Carter, who was getting patched up. Brian and Rome both chuckle

"I hope you know that when he gets out, he's gonna kill your ass." Brian tells Roman, still smiling

"He ain't gettin' out." Roman still chuckle's

"I'll see you soon." Carter tells them as he gets led to police car.

"You think he gonna get out?" Asked Roman looking worried

"He'll be out." Brian says still smiling, as he stands up, Milly following besides him, not letting go of his hand.

"No, for real. You think he gettin' out, dawg?" Roman repeated following Brian, who walked over to Monica and agent Bilkins.

"We took care of your decoys. They're free and clear." Agent Bilkins tells them, "There's a sedan out on the road for you. Try to bring it back in one piece."

"Yeah." Brian smiles. "Thanks a lot, Bilkins."

"You're all right." Bilkins tells him

"Thanks for lookin' out, man." Brian adds shaking his hand.

"So you trust me now?" Monica asks Roman

"You're alright." Roman admits, as Monica shakes his bad hand.

"Sorry." She apologised, before turning to Brian

"Nice working with you, O'Conner." She says shaking his hand as well.

"Same here." Brian agrees "and thanks for keeping Mils safe."

Monica smiles, before walking off with agent Bilkins.

"Mm. I'm-a have to stay out here in Miami, man." Roman tells Brian "Keep you out of trouble, brah." Brian just smiles and walks off, "You know what I'm talkin' about." Roman adds

"So you gonna kick it in Miami, bro?" Milly asks Roman, as Brian pulls her up onto his shoulders.

"Oh, man, I love Miami." Roman replies "Miami's off the hook."

"Open a garage together." Brian suggest

"A garage?" Roman asks How we gonna do that, brah?"

"Pockets ain't empty, cuz." Brian says to him smiling. Roman looked around before lifting up his shirt, revealing his share of cash tucked into his pants.

"And we ain't hungry no more either, brah." Roman says, as Brian hands Milly his phone.

"Call Mia, would you, let her know your alright?" Brian asks, Milly nods, she knew Brian didn't want to talk to her right now, and deep down she knew Mia was still angry at him.

But right now Milly was as happy as ever, as she, Brian and Roman walked to the car, to start over.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

69.9K 1.4K 21
Anna Adams was Dom's younger cousin on his Mother's side, he and Mia took her in after her parents died when she was sixteen. Her story begins at the...
33.6K 510 14
A Brian O'conner x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Brian O'conner and this book takes place in FF1, FF4...
76.2K 2K 34
My First Fast & Furious Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
16.7K 688 22
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...