✓ My Taobao future

By koushuu17

Author: Smell the fragrance and recognize the beauty Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed  This is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
End

68

169 1 0
By koushuu17

☆ 68. Chapter 70 second update

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 70 Second

Update Its a good thing to be liked by others, but in this case, the idea of ​​​​experimental training results can only be postponed indefinitely. Winning without fighting sounds impressive, but for someone like him who has little experience fighting against others, it is better to have a happy fight and practice more.

If you win too easily now and haven't accumulated enough experience, won't you be easily eliminated if you meet a master in the rematch?

For this purpose, Youqin Laoliang still prefers opponents who can fight with him fiercely and be on par with him, and who can lead to losing everything if he is a little careless. Only such a person can bring him experience after a game.

The preliminary round is a best-of-five series, and you can advance smoothly as long as you win three games. With this time, Youqin Laoliang has already won twice, and he will be able to advance smoothly after one more time. Therefore, although I feel regretful, I am not too disappointed.

Not this time, there will always be time to accept the results next time.

And this so-called next time, the opportunity came very quickly. That afternoon, Youqin Laoliang took to the ring again. This time, his opponent was still a mentalist. Just when everyone thought that the opponent would give up like the last one, although the mentalist looked at Youqin Laoliang with great admiration, he was not at all ambiguous about his move. .

Because he knew what kind of opponent he was facing, this spiritual master never thought about fighting a protracted war, and used his trump card as soon as he made a move.

Mental storm.

A tornado condensed with mental power roared towards Youqin on the stage, and the hurricane made people unable to stand still. A strong suction force keeps pulling people into the storm, but they are as motionless as the roots taking root in the soles of their feet. If it weren't for the rustling noise in the clothes on his body, one would almost think that he was not affected at all.

Although this storm is powerful, it is not too difficult to deal with it with Youqin Raoliang's current strength. However, he didn't do anything. He just kept his body motionless and made no other moves.

Just when the spiritual master was unhappy, thinking that the other party was being condescending to him and wanted him to stop being ridiculous and be more serious, Youqin Laoliang finally made a move.

The air suddenly became turbid and dust suddenly increased. When the people in the audience saw this strange phenomenon, they thought it was caused by the storm the spiritual master had gathered that was too big and brought up the surrounding dust, so they didn't pay much attention to it. But the mentalist knew full well that the dust had nothing to do with him.

The mentalist secretly became wary, the dust appeared strange. In this arena, since it was not caused by oneself, it is most likely the opponent's method.

It's just that I have never heard that Qin Raoliang has awakened the earth power, but I know that he is a purifier. The mentalist felt that he was thinking too much. It wasn't necessarily earth-type powers, it was just dust. He could do it, but he couldn't do it so quietly and in large numbers.

However, the next change undoubtedly confirmed that it was an earth-type power, not dust brought by the wind.

The dust was floating in the air, and it was swept in by the storm almost not long after it appeared. The color of the mental storm became a little turbid after absorbing the dust, but it didn't seem to have any impact on the storm.

Just when the spiritual master thought this, he saw that the tiny floating dust suddenly condensed together and turned into clods. Countless small clods of soil condensed together, compressed and became larger, so they became bigger and heavier, and finally became An earthen pillar.

The pillar had been compacted countless times, and it looked like it was only the size of an ordinary pillar. In fact, its weight was much greater than that of an ordinary pillar, and it was very difficult to move.

The pillar stood there, no matter how hard the storm blew, it could not move at all. After all, this is not a real tornado, and naturally it is not that powerful.

Earth power? !

The mentalist's eyes widened and he was secretly frightened. Just as surprised as him were all the people in the audience who witnessed the formation of this pillar. After a while, everyone already understood that the previous floating dust was not caused by the mental force master's storm, and the current behavior of the pillar undoubtedly showed that it was caused by the harp and the beam.

However, after these days, as early as after Youqin Raoliang became famous in the battle, his real details were revealed. Everyone knew that he had superpowers, but those superpowers were of the mutation purification system, which was basically the same as the earth system. No relationship. So since it has nothing to do with it, how can he use earth powers that are completely incomparable with his powers?

Everyone was puzzled.

We are competing, so if you cant figure it out, dont think about it for now. The most important thing at the moment is how to solve this pillar. After increasing the rotation speed of the spiritual storm and finding that it still failed to do anything to the pillar, the spiritual master simply gave up on the pillar and directly controlled the wind to attack Youqin around the beam.

Before, people couldn't be blown away and pillars couldn't be rolled up, so let's let the storm pull people into the Central Head Office, right? When a person is in the center of a storm, let alone maintaining balance, it is difficult not to be rolled up and tumbled in the wind like a drum washing machine.

strangeness? Why don't you move?

The spiritual master controlled it for a long time, but the storm seemed to have taken root and stayed in place motionless, loving and inseparable from the earth pillar.

There's something weird about this pillar!

After careful investigation, the mentalist discovered that there were countless spiritual power threads wrapped around the soil pillar. These threads were very thin and densely covered with small suction cups. They were not so much thin threads as they were small suction cups. Octopus legs. It is these suckers that firmly suck the storm, preventing it from moving at all.

After realizing this, the mental force master's first reaction was to condense the mental force blade in an attempt to cut those thin lines. I originally thought that the thin thread would be very tough and difficult to cut, so the mental strength masters were mentally prepared to cut a few more times, but who knew that the thin thread was broken with just one cut.

Just when the spiritual master was pleasantly surprised and controlled the blade to cut other thin threads, he found that the threads that had been broken long ago were actually re-attached, intact as if they had never been broken.

The mentalist had no choice but to give up on the storm.

There was a piano around the beam and I saw the tornado spreading out. While retracting the earth pillars and spiritual power threads, I also tried to use my spiritual power to condense the wood element in the air.

He learned a lot from his battle with Pan Yiheng, and what impressed him most was undoubtedly the last few blades that insulated him from victory.

Because of the deep impression and the purifier's own understanding of plants, the simulation of wood-type abilities, especially skills such as leaves, is undoubtedly the most proficient among the many abilities.

Earth Pillar has proven that mental power can make the elements in the air obedient, and what we want to try now is whether it can still condense the elements in the air while using it for two or even three purposes. achieve your own goals.

If successful, it means that in the future, the combat effectiveness of spiritual masters will no longer be weak, and their attack methods will no longer be single. Not only will they not be single, they will even be more diverse than many superpowers, and their status will no longer be as awkward as it is now. Not awkward. During a battle, you can even use your mental power to attract the opponent's attention, while secretly using your mental power to control other elements to create a surprise attack with supernatural powers. In times of danger, this dual-purpose or even multi-purpose ability can even save lives.

A green leaf appeared out of thin air behind the spiritual master. The leaves were small and delicate, and the green color was pleasing to the eye. He appeared there quietly, no one even noticed.

It wasn't until the mental force master fell down that everyone who was attracted by the disappearance of the earth pillar noticed the leaf that was halfway into the mental force master's back.

Isn't Youqin Laoliang a spiritual master? At most, he has the identity of a purifier. Why is this match involving earth and wood superpowers? Could it be that the news is wrong? The other party awakened more than just Mental power and purification power?

Just when everyone was puzzled, the mentalist who was ejected from the protective shield had been taken down for treatment. After the referee announced the result, Youqin Laoliang also got off the ring. As soon as he came down, he was full of doubts. surrounded by crowds.

"Classmate Youqin, aren't you a spiritual master? How come you also have earth and wood powers?" "

Is this unique to purifiers? To facilitate the care of atavistic plants?"

There were many comments. Asking around in the middle, with the piano playing around the beam, I felt dizzy.

At the critical moment, Lin Qi, who had been paying close attention to Youqin Lailiang from the audience, discovered his discomfort, fished him out in time, and took him away away from the crowd.

It wasn't until he returned to the dormitory and closed the door that he breathed a sigh of relief.

For the sake of convenience, I was held half-carried in the arms of the instructor along the way. Now it was okay. Youqin Yaoliang quickly broke away. Well, although they were already officially boyfriend, he was so close to him. I would be embarrassed.

It was okay to act urgently before, but now it is better to relax.

Lin Qi was reluctant to let go of the little guy after finally holding the little one in his arms, but he was afraid of scaring the other person, so he had no choice but to let go.

You should work harder to make the little guy familiar with everything about you as soon as possible and not feel uncomfortable like today.

Thinking so, Lin Qi still asked about the business matter in a serious manner. For example, the soil pillars and green leaves that suddenly appeared during the game just now.

There is nothing to hide, not to mention that lovers should not hide anything from each other for the sake of long-term relationship. Even if the instructor didn't ask, he would have to say it himself. As for the fact that he didn't tell others when they asked before, it wasn't because he was too conceited, but because there were so many people at the scene and no one was in charge. If the news that mental power can mobilize elements in the air was announced, it might cause riots. Opposition, joy, and questioning are all intertwined, what to do if something goes wrong. Unlike now, as long as he doesn't say anything, others can only rely on guessing. If you don't think about it, even if you have a vague guess, you will think it is too outrageous and throw it away.

What's more, this is just an idea he came up with on a whim. Although it is feasible, it has not yet been perfected, and he doesn't know if it will have any disadvantages. He will have to wait until he has figured it out on his own and has it judged harmless by experts. Only then can it be published to avoid harming others and ourselves.

After listening to everything, Lynch also agreed with this point.

"However, to be on the safe side, go to the hospital for a physical checkup now."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Rebirth of Wen Xi , [Danmei] Weightlessness , [Danmei] After rebirth, he stopped doing the cinnabar mole , [Danmei] Master Fus little milk bag is soft and sweet , [Danmei] My brother has a blue beard , [Danmei] Poor little boy, he is so fierce! [Quick time travel] , [Danmei] [Rebirth] after marrying a disabled man , [Danmei] I am doing science popularization in the beast world , [Danmei] How do I survive when my powers are intelligence and disability , [Danmei] Sir, your ghost Lost [Entertainment Circle]

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 5.3K 18
A group of idiots killing people. But what happens if the [h/c] coloured one from them gets a harem? 🤨 but there are lots of twists for the sinner �...
31.3K 481 123
Author: Aqiqi Status: Completed Novel Category: Through Rebirth Mu Chao was reborn with his own space. In this life, he will never let himself be so...
102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...
729 10 1
Новобранец мечтает о подвигах и, оказавшись на далекой планете, в первый же день узнает изнанку настоящей войны.