✓ My Taobao future

By koushuu17

Author: Smell the fragrance and recognize the beauty Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed  This is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
End

62

208 1 0
By koushuu17

☆ 62. Chapter 64 second update

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 64 The second chapter

is even bigger than the first one. No matter how much they miss each other, they have to separate.

The competition format is team competition and individual competition. Both Youqin and Yaoliang participated, and they played a lot, so naturally they couldn't spare much time. Even if I withdraw, I will go to watch other strong players out of the idea of ​​knowing myself and the enemy. After all, as long as they are not eliminated in the middle, everyone will always face each other. It is much better to know more about each other than to know nothing at all. .

Even if there are not many people participating in the competition from one school, if there are more schools, the total number of people will be large. The total time of the competition is only a few days. If you play one-on-one from beginning to end, then wait It will probably take years and months to decide the winner. Therefore, in previous years, before the official start of the competition, there would always be a melee. This time is no exception.

In the high arena, all contestants must protect themselves while knocking away as many others as possible.

People with high strength are naturally at home in such a melee and can easily protect themselves. As long as nothing happens, those who are eliminated are often relatively weak people with weak foundations.

At this moment, Youqin Yaoliang seemed to have encountered such an accident.

There is no distinction between mentalists and superpowers in melee combat. Although the attack power of psychic masters is generally lower than that of psychics, under such circumstances, they are more likely to be eliminated. However, since there are also strong ones among them, they are the elites of each school after all, so they can't be much worse no matter how bad they are. What's more, those who come from the same school, while taking care of themselves, will naturally pay more attention to the spiritual masters of the same school, so there will not be few spiritual masters who can successfully stay in the end.

You Qin Laoliang stood in the crowd and never used any special powers. He never takes the initiative and only dodges when faced with other people's attacks. Therefore, in the eyes of some people, it seems that his ability to stay in the ring until now is all due to the support of a few people around him. People who notice this naturally feel that they have found a good target.

This is an incompetent psychic. Weak people should not stand on this.

Someone took the lead in attacking. The ice blade was close in front of him. Youqin swept around the beam. Several good friends who were originally guarding him in a vague protective posture were all entangled at this moment. They had no time to resist this attack. The speeding blade.

The skin can already feel the chill coming from the ice blade. The attacker has a proud smile on his face, feeling that he is about to eliminate another stray fish.

However, the next moment, his smile was frozen there, and his eyes were full of surprise.

Blocked? My own ice blade has clearly reached the opponent. I can only move forward a few points to kill him immediately, causing the opponent to be directly excluded from the ring due to excessive injuries. Unexpectedly, just these few points, but he can no longer move forward. Not even a little bit.

No, it's not blocked.

The attacker was trying to control the ice blade to move forward, but found that he had lost control of the blade and could no longer even sense it.

This is impossible. People with superpowers have absolute control over their superpower creations. Unless the creation is gone, this situation will not happen.

Thinking of this possibility, the attacker was suddenly startled, and then he managed to calm down and look carefully, only to find that the ice blade he fired was no longer there, and what was in that position was a silver awl instead.

The awl spun rapidly, but the tip was facing him. The approaching mental cone made the attacker suddenly understand. Perhaps his ice blade was not blocked, but met the opponent's sharp cone, and was completely shattered in the face of defeat.

This was not the small miscellaneous fish that I thought, but a camouflaged giant whale that was quietly lurking among the miscellaneous fish, waiting for opportunities to hunt. Anyone who provokes him will be chewed up by sharp teeth.

The attacker understood this, but it was too late.

The speed of the silver cone is already fast, and because it is spinning, it is even more powerful. You may not be able to dodge even if you are serious about confronting the enemy, not to mention that the attacker is unprepared. When he relaxes, he will naturally be caught off guard and seriously injured, and he will be excluded from the ring.

With this, in the attacker's unwilling eyes, the others immediately understood the thorny problem of Youqin Laoliang, and knew that the other party was not one of those spiritual masters who did not fight back when faced with their attacks, so naturally they would not attack him again. Be a harmless little sheep.

But this doesn't mean that no one will attack him again. It's just that if he attacks again, he won't make the same careless mistake of underestimating the enemy just like the unlucky guy just now.

However, having such an idea is actually underestimating the enemy.

For those who feel that the attacker was inadvertently eliminated because he underestimated the enemy and then attacked him, Youqin Yaoliang will naturally not hesitate to slap the opponent in the face with his strength until he knocks the opponent off the ring.

One is underestimating the enemy, two are accidental, three are luck, those four, five, six... After a dozen or so strong contestants were beaten down, the remaining people felt themselves swollen. His face could no longer be swollen, so he silently changed his target.

There are so many soft persimmons, why fight with this hard one? The time in a chaotic battle is so precious. If you can eliminate one more, there is no need to waste it here.

If there are too many people who think like this, they will feel at ease when they play the piano. Standing on the stage with nothing to do, he felt a little bored and began to secretly hide in the corner and shoot cold arrows behind his back. For example, if one of the good friends strikes too lightly and is still a little bit injured before reaching the rejection standard of the ring protective shield, he will silently fire out a spiritual blade to finish off the injury.

With such tacit cooperation, there was one less person in the arena. The melee ended quickly. Muyang was a famous school after all, and the students it taught were naturally quite strong. Those who came to participate in the competition were the best among the elite, so no manpower was lost in the melee.

The melee between several age groups all started at the same time, but people of different age groups entered different arenas. The competition for the first graders is over, and the same goes for the other grades. Although the melee has ended, and all we have to do is wait until the lots are drawn tomorrow to start one-on-one, but taking advantage of the convenient location, the students from the organizer who came to observe and learn did not disperse. Even the contestants who came down from the ring did not leave after getting off the high platform. They all gathered under the stage to mingle with the people from Baiya Academy, quietly waiting for something.

What they were waiting for was soon revealed.

As usual, the first morning was a big melee between spiritual masters and superpowers, which was a martial arts battle. After the physical fight, there was naturally a literary fight between the purifiers.

Speaking of fighting, due to the scarcity of purifiers, even if all the purifiers from each school are here, they are only in double digits. Therefore, there is no way to eliminate some people like mentalists and superpowers. A big melee.

On this first day, it was impossible to fight. It's just a formality for all the purifiers to go on stage to let others recognize each other, so as to avoid everyone getting angry during the competition and accidentally injuring the precious and rare purifiers.

Of course, the official statement is that these young purifiers are allowed to get to know each other and have friendly exchanges before the competition begins.

So the purifiers on the stage communicated with each other, and other students in the audience also communicated and communicated. Among the contestants who were injured before and were ejected by the ring protective cover, and who managed to hold on after on-site treatment, some Something feels wrong.

Why does the little purifier wearing Muyang school uniform look familiar?

"Junior? Junior?" Seeing the junior next to him who was eliminated at the first level, he was in a trance. He was afraid that the other party would not be able to figure it out and got into trouble. In the end, the senior who went astray was ready to enlighten the other party as a person who had experienced it.

"Uh, ah? What's wrong, senior?"

"Why are you so distracted? It doesn't matter if you fail. There will still be a chance in three years. Just get up again. At the beginning, senior also fell into the sand and fell into the sand here. After that, she went back and suffered. Practice, isn't it good now?"

The junior student who was comforted inexplicably was a little confused, and it took him a long time to realize what was going on.

"...Senior sister, you are overthinking."

"Don't overthink it. Being able to represent the school in the Hundred Schools Competition is already an affirmation of your strength. You are just Lack of exercise and experience, just work hard when you go back."

"No, senior, you really are overthinking. I just thought the young man on the stage looked very familiar, so I took a few more glances to confirm."

Same thing The dialogue occurred in several places at the scene. After hearing this, several people who were suspected of being confused looked at each other and confirmed something sadly.

"You also think it looks familiar?"

"Me too, it's over. Could it really be him?"

"Is it possible that they just look alike, or maybe they are twins?"

"How likely is this? Come on, there are so many people. They all look familiar, but he didn't run away."

Several people looked at the wounds on their bodies that had just been bandaged, and felt like crying. After they were injured and eliminated, they still shamelessly stayed, feeling pain and humiliation, and abusing their bodies and minds for what purpose? Is it just to win the sympathy of the purifiers on the stage with their injuries in the audience?

Maybe when people saw that he was so injured and hadn't left yet, just to see them, they felt moved and were willing to purify the atavistic plants for themselves.

No matter how bad it was, they were the only ones lying down among the group of standing people. They were very conspicuous. When the purifiers looked down from the high platform, they could see them at a glance. Maybe just because of this glance, they were deeply impressed and remembered themselves. Now, it will be easier to make friends when asking for help from others.

No matter how bad it is, if you stay here, you will be able to see clearly what the purifiers look like and remember their faces. If you meet them on the roadside in the future, you will not be accidentally injured. In case the other party is in a little trouble at that time, you can You can still show up handsomely to help, and your favorability will skyrocket all of a sudden. From now on, I will help purify some atavistic plants. Is that a big deal? No, it must not be.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Danmei] The first move by supernatural powers , [Danmei] The emperor who mistook Bai Yueguang is reborn , [Danmei] Throne of Darkness , [Danmei] The love that induces love [Rebirth] , [Danmei] The painting madman from another world , [Danmei] Duplicity , [Danmei] The mermaid is unable to survive due to her own deeds , [Danmei] The unlucky god who is reborn , [Danmei] Living in HP , [Danmei] The joy of rebirth

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 54 108
Author: Gu Chongran Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The author named me Wei Changcheng, also known as Wei Changcheng. I really defende...
31K 481 123
Author: Aqiqi Status: Completed Novel Category: Through Rebirth Mu Chao was reborn with his own space. In this life, he will never let himself be so...
93.2K 5.7K 29
Why do Jimin hate Yoongi so much? How will they overcome from those hates? And how will be there life after Jimin would start to love his elder broth...
132K 5.5K 23
Roman is a prince and Virgil is his personal servent: meaning he does whatever Princey tells him to but that doesn't mean he can't be a little sarcas...