✓ My Taobao future

Por koushuu17

Author: Smell the fragrance and recognize the beauty Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed  This is... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
End

45

252 1 1
Por koushuu17

☆ 45. Chapter 47: Luring the Wolf into the House

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 47: Luring the wolf into the house

and getting rid of the fish, everyone continued to wash the ingredients that had not been washed before. At the same time, they each took enough spare water in the container, and then embarked on the return journey. Its not that its superfluous, but because no matter whether theyre washing or cooking, they cant do without water. Theres space anyway, so as long as they can fit it, no matter how much water they bring, it wont be a burden to them.

The few people came back too late, which made the hungry Chen Xuan quite dissatisfied. However, he added another ingredient without any effort. For the sake of fish and meat, he still suppressed his complaints and said nothing more.

However, even so, everyone saw signs from his dark face. As the captain, Aphra, who made the decision to accept Chen Xuan, now began to secretly regret it. If it hadn't been for the fact that the team would automatically disband and withdraw from the game if there were fewer people, she would have probably kicked people out by now.

But even if she couldn't do it now, she secretly made up her mind and decided that when the game was over, she would talk to everyone about changing her teammates. It didn't matter how good they were, but at least they had a good temperament.

Chen Xuan thought that he had given everyone enough face by not showing his dissatisfaction, and Aphra and the others were too lazy to argue with each other, so they pretended not to see his bad face. Therefore, when both parties had their own thoughts, it turned out to be strange. The earth remained peaceful.

Youqin started cooking while Chen Xuan took the hot water and went to the tent to take a bath. Aphra and the others didn't stop them when they saw this, they just heated the bath water for themselves while helping You Qin Lao Liang.

However, as they became more and more chaotic, Youqin, who was always hindered in his movements, endured it for a while. Finally, when Wan Lebin was in a hurry to eat early, he raised the temperature of the grill pan again and the fish steaks were burnt. , and blasted everyone away.

It's no longer a hindrance. Thank God, the efficiency has finally improved.

Everyone finally ate smoothly after taking a shower and coming out. Two dishes and two soups, even if they don't look very good, everyone has worked hard all day and now is the time when they are extremely hungry, so the fragrant food in front of them seems extremely tempting.

Barbecued meat, grilled fish, pork rib soup and fish fillet soup, even if they were not vegetarian at all, they didn't look a little too greasy, and everyone didn't dislike it. They started to gobble it up without waiting for someone to greet them.

The taste, although it is indeed not that good, but with the blessing of hunger, it is much better than expected. Even Chen Xuan didn't find much fault with this.

Everyone ate happily, enjoyed playing the music, and felt a great sense of accomplishment. Even though he clearly knew how good his cooking skills were, the fact that everyone was so supportive gave him enough confidence. Its actually not difficult to cook!

Youqin Raoliang was in a good mood and decided to add another dish to everyone. He took out the pig blood from Space Niuli and cut it into pieces and cooked it in the pork rib soup: "Try this." The

tender pig blood tastes great when eaten hot. , received unanimous praise. However, as their stomachs were satisfied, everyone slowed down in eating and began to feel a little tired.

Seeing this, Youqin Raoliang quickly asked them to drink fish soup. The fish soup that had eliminated the fishy smell was delicious and refreshing, and it perfectly washed away the greasiness caused by eating too much barbecue. Everyone's eating speed returned to the previous speed, and under the turmoil, there was not much food left in the end.

With Qin Raoliang as the chef, he acted as a hands-off shopkeeper after finishing the meal, stroking his stomach and going to take a shower. Aphra and others, who had no help, consciously cleaned up the mess and washed the dishes.

It was already dark now, the surroundings were dark, and the only light source was the simple lighting lamp in the middle of the camp. After a tiring day, everyone had eaten and drank enough, and had no intention of having a tea party in front of the light. They just wanted to get into the tent and have a good sleep comfortably.

However, before that, there was one thing that had to be done first. This thing was very important and could not be omitted, so no matter how sleepy they were, they did not dare to skip this step.

"For safety's sake, everyone will take turns to keep vigil at night, and I will go first." As the captain, Aphra took the lead.

"I'll go first. I haven't put in much effort today. Come and replace me later in the night."

Chen Xuan said this. Aphra looked at the other party in surprise when he heard this. The first person watching the night would undoubtedly It was the hardest one. After all, both physically and mentally, I was in a state of extreme exhaustion at the moment. I had to hold on without taking a break and brace myself to be vigilant about the surroundings. Not to mention it was very hard, but the difficulty was not ordinary.

Chen Xuan would be so considerate and offered to take on such a heavy burden. Aphra was surprised and secretly wondered if she had thought too much before. Maybe the other party was just not very good at talking and didn't mean any harm?

But before forming the team, I didnt see him having this problem.

No matter how entangled Aphra was in her heart, except for a flash of surprise on her face, she no longer showed any expression, and continued very naturally: "Then you stay guard for the first half of the night, and I will get up for you in the second half of the night. Two people a day , everyone takes turns."

No one had any objection to this. Since the vigil was arranged, everyone except Chen Xuan got into the tent immediately, regardless of the fact that it was not their bedtime at this time. They lay down on the quilt one after another, not recognizing the bed at all, and fell asleep on the pillow.

Time passed by little by little, and everything was calm. For safety and not to attract any light-loving mutant animals, the illuminator used to facilitate vision was deliberately dimmed. The light was slightly dim and reflected on Chen Xuan's face, making it difficult to see his expression clearly.

The night was already very late, and it would be time to change shifts in another hour. Chen Xuan stood up. If he didn't do something, today's arrangements would all be in vain.

When I met Dieffenbachia before, I deliberately fell down and wanted to create an opportunity to strike. Unexpectedly, not only did I fail to achieve my goal, but I almost fell into it. This time I must succeed. It was rare that they surveyed the surrounding environment and tampered with the situation when they were looking for prey. Now that they had the opportunity to keep watch in the first half of the night, they must not miss it again.

Chen Xuan thought of the generous reward that Youqin Duyou promised to give him when the project was completed, as well as his bright future, and started to take action with full motivation.

He deliberately walked back and forth to make a moderate noise, which would be easily detected by those who were awake, but would not wake up those who were asleep. It was best used as a test. If any of the four of them were still asleep, they would definitely come out to see what was going on when they heard the noise.

Two minutes later, no one came out. Chen Xuan was relieved and planned to take action. Just when he was about to leave the camp, he was just one step away from stepping out of the protective shield. There was a sudden movement in the tent on the left.

Chen Xuan was startled and broke out into a cold sweat. He quickly put his feet back and pretended to be on patrol, looking around, as if he was vigilant and responsible for everyone's safety.

After a while, after this soft sound, there was no more movement in the tent. Chen Xuan felt a little relieved, but thinking about the big thing he was about to do, there would be no mistakes or mistakes. Even if it seemed safe now, he still didn't dare to act rashly.

Cautiously approaching the tent that made the noise, Chen Xuan listened carefully. When he heard the gentle and almost inaudible breathing, he finally felt at ease. It seemed that it was just a coincidence. He probably just turned over. No need to be suspicious.

After successfully convincing himself, Chen Xuan tiptoed out again. This time, he successfully got out of the protective shield. There was no further trouble until he was far away.

When they went hunting before, he had observed nearby. Walking along this way, out of the Dieffenbachia territory, there was a group of second-order mutant flying mosquitoes taking root and multiplying not far away.

Because the route had been explored in advance during the day, even if it was late at night and dark this time, although Chen Xuan stumbled along the way and almost fell down several times, and even took the wrong road at a fork, but after many twists and turns, Finally, he came to the gathering place of mutated flying mosquitoes.

Mosquitoes are addicted to sucking blood, and this habit has not changed for thousands of years. Nothing is more convenient than fresh blood to attract floaters.

Mosquitoes have a tricky mouth and never eat the blood drawn out. What they love is only that fresh mouthful of blood food. The moment they pierce their mouthparts into the flesh and suck out the fresh blood, they feel the supreme pleasure and satisfaction. .

Since detecting the flying mosquitoes, Chen Xuan spent a lot of time and made many low-level mutated animals in order to guide the other party to do what he wanted.

Even though most of these mutated animals were only at the first level, he spent a lot of time because of the large quantity and the need to survive. After all, as a spiritual master, to be honest, his strength is not very high. He is also at the peak of the fourth level. The fourth level of a superpower is much more difficult to break through than a spiritual master, and the gold content is much higher. The fourth-level peak superpower user at this age is a genius, but the spiritual master can only be said to be mediocre.

In particular, Chen Xuan didn't hone his attack and defense methods much in order to hit the level. He just spent his time accumulating energy and reached the peak of the fourth level. Without a solid foundation and insufficient actual combat experience, his actual combat effectiveness is not as good as those spiritual masters who are one or two levels lower than him.

The level and strength do not match each other, which is the fundamental reason why in the previous battle against the mutated Evergreen, the others were only slightly injured, but he almost lost his life.

He spent a lot of time to get the mutant animals. Chen Xuan was afraid that if he went back too late, Qin Raoliang and others would discover the fact that he was not staying at the camp if they went back earlier than him, so when he went back, he went to get some at the water source. He got out of the water and found an excuse for himself to survey the surrounding environment to conceal his true whereabouts.

Fortunately, although it delayed them for a while, it was earlier than they could go back. Although Chen Xuan was dissatisfied with their slow movements and made him hungry for a while, he was really glad that the other party came back late.

The mosquito swarm was too far away from the camp, so the low-level mutated animals he had obtained earlier came into use at this time. The mutated animals were tenacious. In order to ensure freshness and not affect their attraction to flying mosquitoes, Chen Xuan did not kill them all. Breathed a sigh of relief. With this breath, even if they stayed in Newry, a space with no oxygen and even a refrigerated environment for four or five hours, the mutant animals would still be alive. Although it is dying, it does not affect its usefulness.

Chen Xuan glanced at the dense flying mosquitoes in the distance. He was afraid of the opponent's strength and did not dare to move forward.

Although the mutated flying mosquitoes were only at the second level, they were by no means easier to deal with than the sixth-level Dieffenbachia they faced today. Floating mosquitoes are difficult to deal with because they live in groups and have extremely sharp mouthparts. When encountering blood food, they swarm up and cover the ground, and can suck a large mutated animal into a skeleton in the blink of an eye.

Chen Xuan didn't want to die. He wanted to die with his piano playing around the beam, so naturally he wouldn't rush forward just to attract mosquitoes. However, since he dared to take advantage of these mutated mosquitoes, he was naturally fully prepared and decided to take action only after he was sure that he would not be harmed.

Using his mental power on his right hand, he grabbed a mutated animal from the space button, threw it out with great force, then turned around and ran away.

The mutated animal drew a beautiful parabola in the air and landed accurately not far from the flying mosquitoes.

The animal was injured, and the fresh blood exudes fragrance. In the eyes of the flying mosquitoes, this smell is like a shining pearl in the dark night. It has a strong presence and was discovered by the flying mosquitoes as soon as it landed. Although Nao couldn't understand how the food appeared, it was not a problem at all. The mosquitoes swarmed over the food if it was delivered to his door.

It doesn't stop until the poor mutated animal is sucked dry. Seeing that all the food had been wiped out, the flying mosquitoes stayed on the white skeleton for a while. After finding that there was indeed no other food around, they flapped their wings and planned to go back.

At this time, their keen sense of smell suddenly reminded them that there was fresh blood food not far ahead.

Following the vibrant and fragrant smell of blood, the mosquitoes found a fresh meal lying on the ground.

They were simple-minded and didn't realize anything was wrong. They didn't think the food appeared strange at all. The moment they saw it, they all greedily swarmed up and sucked up all the blood from each other.

This time, before they could take off, they felt the sweet smell of food in front of them was tempting them. The flying mosquitoes, whose brains were controlled by appetite, instinctively flapped their wings and chased after them.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] See you smile again , [Danmei] Calculate the ledger with Honghuang Liu , [Danmei] The whole street knows that you are contracted by me , [Danmei] Male protagonist, please dont play with me , [Danmei] Kun , [Danmei] Psychic fan , [Danmei] [Jiansan] The tenant is a wolf , [Danmei] The reborn male god will not go to the court , [Danmei] Wei Young (EXO leader Chanbai) , [Danmei] The entanglement of rebirth

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18 10 28
In this alternate universe of dread and hope, the Velern citizens, much like humans, exist in blissful ignorance as an inexorable countdown ticks awa...
39.8K 902 45
"If you find happiness in this world, Daryl," he said. "You better cherish it, because you don't know how much it's going to last. Hap...
34.4K 4.7K 30
A handsome man near 27s was Sitting on a chair helding a photo " Tumhari to shadi hogayi hogi, Mujhe maaf kardo main apni zimmedari puri nehi kaar pa...
729 10 1
Новобранец мечтает о подвигах и, оказавшись на далекой планете, в первый же день узнает изнанку настоящей войны.