✓ My Taobao future

By koushuu17

Author: Smell the fragrance and recognize the beauty Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed  This is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
End

41

295 1 0
By koushuu17

☆ 41. Chapter 43: The game begins, and the sixth-order Dieffenbachia is attacked

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 43 The game started, and the sixth-order Dieffenbachia was attacked.

"Quick, get out of the way."

The huge leaves of the mutated plant came like a slap, and it was about to hit Chen Xuan hard. Wan Lebin noticed during the battle. , quickly reminded loudly.

Chen Xuan was concentrating on sending out spiritual cones at the plant body. He was so focused on attacking that he didn't even notice that a leaf was coming from behind.

Even though someone reminded him, he didn't mention his name in his eagerness, so it wasn't until the strong wind brought by the leaves blew on him that he realized that the person reminding him was him.

Unable to dodge, Chen Xuan's pupils narrowed.

Just when he was about to be beaten, a metal chain extended from the side and quickly trapped the person and took him away.

The leaves were knocked out, and a deep pit in the shape of a leaf was created on the ground. Chen Xuan, who had escaped the disaster, was wet with cold sweat when he looked at the pit. When he looked at Wan Lebin, the only metal superpower present, he was also extremely grateful.

Fortunately, the other party rescued her in time. Otherwise, with the strength of the blade, if it had been hit hard just now, I would have turned into a meat pie, as thin as a cicada's wings.

Thinking of the dangerous situation when he was taken away by the chain, he almost missed the blade. If Wan Lebin's superpowers were not proficient enough and the speed of retracting the chain was just a little slower, the consequences would be disastrous.

Chen Xuan glanced at the deep pit on the ground with some fear, and became more and more cautious. When he struck again, he was even more ruthless. Either you will die, or I will die.

Because he had experienced the fear of death, the look he looked at the culprit after escaping the disaster was naturally extremely hateful. He did not feel any pain when extracting his mental power. He attacked the opponent as if there was no money, trying to solve it as soon as possible so that he could repay this. A revenge.

This plant is Dieffenbachia. After mutation, the plant is very tall, with slender and powerful petioles, and broad and thick leaves. Once it is attacked, it will not only die but also be seriously injured. Therefore, several people were extremely careful. They would rather give up the attack and dodge in time to ensure their own safety.

Chen Xuan was originally like this, but since he was almost attacked due to negligence, his mentality has become a little unbalanced, and he has begun to be eager for quick success. Although the offensive has become more fierce, his awareness of the surrounding dangers has declined and has become less sensitive.

Dieffenbachia has enough leaves that it not only entangles other people, but can even resist Chen Xuan's attack while secretly dividing a leaf and approaching Chen Xuan quietly under the cover of other leaves.

The faint movement caused by the advancing blades became inconspicuous under the strong wind of other blades. The leaves came closer, closer, and closer again, and no one noticed anything was wrong until the petiole stood up to launch an attack.

Everyone was fighting hard until the blades attacked and were about to hit Chen Xuan. At this critical moment, Aphra, who was standing on the opposite side, finally saw the danger.

"

chen He was yelling at him to hide, but his body was out of control. Let alone hiding, he couldn't even stand to the side, and couldn't move at all.

Fear enveloped his whole body. The evergreen petioles supported the towering leaves. The leaves blocked the light and cast shadows on him. Chen Xuan only felt a little cold, his teeth kept chattering, and his whole body felt weak. He was about to collapse to the ground. .

Perhaps because the last attack failed, this time, fearing that someone would interfere with it and sweep the person away again, Dieffenbachia did not attack directly. Its petiole was slender and flexible, wrapping around the prey like a snake, tightening tightly. , trying to hang the other party.

This move certainly made Wan Lebin helpless. His metal chain could not pull the person out directly, but it gave enough time for others to rescue him.

Although the petiole is powerful, it is not as powerful as a snake. It is no problem to trap a person, but it will take a while to hang him.

Cut off the petiole!

Faced with this situation, everyone present knew that as long as the petiole was cut off, Chen Xuan could be saved. But Dieffenbachia came with resentment and failed the first time. How could it come back this time without taking comprehensive preventive measures?

All things are animistic, even if it is not enlightened, the fighting instinct is still there.

All those who could lend a helping hand were tightly entangled by it. They didn't even have the chance to launch another attack. They were unable to protect themselves, let alone free their hands to rescue.

Seeing Chen Xuan blushing and out of breath under the twisting force of the petiole, the petiole was tightly squeezed into his body, and it seemed that in a while, he would be able to twist him into several pieces.

Everyone present was furious, but at this moment, they didn't even have the chance to reach out and take off the badge pinned to their chests and ask for help from the teachers.

If this continues, it will be too late. It will be too late. The few of them looked at each other, gritted their teeth, and decided to resist the attack and take off their badges at the risk of being seriously injured.

With the current medical level, serious injuries can be saved without any sequelae, but death is completely over.

No matter how advanced the medical level is, there is no way to bring the dead back to life.

At this time, activating the badge and attracting teachers will lose their qualifications for the competition, which is an insignificant detail for them. Nothing is as important as human life, nothing is as important as life.

Youqin is moving around. He is a person with purification powers. His self-protection ability can be said to be lower than that of Chen Xuan. He is not a big threat. Wan Niangqing's defense against him is not as strict as others.

What can a person with purification powers do?

Yes, what can a purification superpower do? However, Youqin Yaoliang is not just a purification power user. Perhaps the aura of the purification power is so great that everyone has forgotten this.

Because Wannianqing's attack on him was not so fast and violent, Youqin Raoliang finally found a gap and extracted a large amount of mental power to condense it into a blade.

Four spiritual blades flew in the direction of Chen Xuan with lightning speed. When it came to Chen Xuan, the spirit blade dispersed, two pieces flew to the leaf stalks on the ground, and two pieces flew to the leaves on his head.

The petiole was too tight on Chen Xuan's body and had already sunk into his flesh. For fear of hurting the other party, Youqin Laoliang did not dare to control the mental blade to cut him directly, so he could only save the country by cutting off the source first.

He didn't believe it, so he cut off the extended petiole of Dieffenbachia, but it could still control the broken petiole to strangle people.

These four spiritual blades are formed by compressing and condensing a large amount of spiritual power. They are not many or big, but they are sharp enough.

Sure enough, with the toughness of the outer skin of the evergreen petiole, it completely collapsed under the cutting of the blade.

Point by point, point by point, and point by point, the petiole was gradually cut open, and when it was about to be completely severed, the main body of Dieffenbachia noticed the small movement of a piano winding around the beam.

The leaves are dancing wildly, and the evergreens are simply furious. He was about to kill his prey, but he took all precautions. Unexpectedly, he failed to take precautions and something like this went wrong.

In a rage, Dieffenbachia did not bother to intercept others. It deployed a large number of leaves, leaving only a small number to continue intercepting. The remaining ones were divided into two parts, one more and one less. The smaller part continued to strangle the prey. Many of them swung their teeth and claws towards Youqin Laoliang.

This is the man who is looking for death. In this case, they are all prey anyway, and they will die in their own hands sooner or later, so they should help him as soon as possible.

However, its attack failed to cause any harm to Youqin Yaoliang.

Because Dieffenbachia lost its mind and removed most of the leaves that besieged them, the others were finally able to free their hands once the pressure was reduced.

Ye Zi was so loud that most of them greeted You Qin Raoliang. Wan Lebin and Aphra were in a hurry, and quickly moved to the side of Youqin Yaoliang while fighting to block the opponent's attack.

Youqin went around the beam unscathed, which angered Wan Niangqing even more. However, what happened next made him even more angry and crazy.

Xu Bai saw that there was no danger of Qin Yao Liang, so he didn't go there anymore. He used his superpower to corrode the leaves that were trying to continue to strangle Chen Xuan.

Different from usual, Xu Bai's face was no longer blushing, nor was he timid due to shyness. His face was expressionless, his eyes were calm, and his moves were decisive and sharp, and he quickly wiped out all the leaves. After that, it was as if he had changed into a different person, becoming particularly ferocious.

Many leaves were lost at once, Dieffenbachia was affected, and its strength was greatly reduced. It did not have the ability to regenerate its severed limbs. The pain made it irritable and irrational. It didn't even care about You Qin Lao Liang, who had been itching with hatred before. He retracted all the leaves and turned the gun head towards Xu Bai.

It wants to make this person pay the price, turn him into fertilizer, nourish himself and pull out new leaves to vent his hatred.

However, after being injured, Wan Nianqing's strength was not as good as before. On the contrary, Youqin Yaoliang and the others' morale was greatly boosted. Seeing that Chen Xuan was out of danger and saw the dawn of victory, the attacks in his hands suddenly became more fierce. stand up.

Everyone tried their best, and half an hour later, with a loud noise, Dieffenbachia finally fell down and made no sound. They slowly wore it to death.

Dieffenbachia is a sixth-level mutant plant. The one in front of you has even reached the peak of the sixth level, and is only one step away from the seventh level. Very difficult to deal with.

Mutated plants of this level, with the strength of Youqin Laoliang and others who are only at the fourth level, would definitely take a detour when encountering them. After all, since the principal announced the start of the competition, everyone's space buttons were confiscated and new ones were distributed to everyone. Although the new space buttons had enough changes of clothes, tents, various medications, medical equipment, and even picnic equipment, Even the seasonings were thoughtfully prepared. However, apart from the defensive capabilities of the tent, even the clothes were made of ordinary cloth. Apart from covering the body, they had no other functions. How could they compare to their own space connection? practical?

Muyang's students are either rich or noble. Even ordinary people have one or two offensive or defensive weapons stored in Space Niuli, and there are even weapons that combine offense and defense. Ordinary people are like this, not to mention other people's space Newry.

This was for the sake of fairness. Although everyone was unwilling to do so, they all understood and understood it and honestly changed the space. However, because there are no external objects, they can only rely on their own strength. After leaving the protective shield, because they will encounter mutant animals and plants at any time, everyone is naturally very vigilant and acts very cautiously.

After all, no one knows what level the mutated animals and plants they are about to encounter will be until they encounter them. Therefore, no matter how cautious you are, you are responsible for yourself and your teammates.

If you encounter mutant animals and plants that are similar in strength to you and your teammates, as well as higher or not too high, you should not avoid them. This time you come here to compete and hone yourself. As long as your life is not endangered, you should not avoid them. Its time to cower and duck, even if you risk serious injury.

However, when encountering someone whose level is too much higher, you should leave quickly and with self-knowledge before the other party notices it, or before the other party notices it but has no intention of caring about it.

Doing something you know you can't do is not bravery, it's stupidity.

With Qin Yaoliang, they were certainly not stupid. As soon as they saw Evergreen, everyone backed away cautiously and planned to leave. As a result, Chen Xuan accidentally tripped over a stone on the ground and made a noise. There wasn't much movement, but it was enough for Dieffenbachia to notice their presence.

I can only pray that the other party is not short of fertilizer at the moment and looks down on three or two kittens like them.

However, the leaves that flew over broke their dream. Dieffenbachia proved with actions that no amount of fertilizer is too much.

If you dont want to die, you can only fight.

Fortunately, although the process was full of dangers, there was no danger at all.

Because Dieffenbachia's fighting power was so ferocious, they didn't dare to give it a breath, for fear that the opponent would jump up again and deliver the final blow, killing both of them.

Mutated animals and plants that have completely lost their vitality cannot accept any purification. Although everyone feels it is a pity for this, they do not regret it at all. Nothing is as important as life, not to mention the sixth-level mutant plants, even if they die, they are still very valuable.

But now is not the time to care about this. Chen Xuan is still lying there, motionless. Although his chest is still rising slightly, which proves that he is still alive, he is probably seriously injured. The top priority is to treat him first.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] See you smile again , [Danmei] Calculate the ledger with Honghuang Liu , [Danmei] The whole street knows that you are contracted by me , [Danmei] Male protagonist, please dont play with me , [Danmei] Kun , [Danmei] Psychic fan , [Danmei] [Jiansan] The tenant is a wolf , [Danmei] The reborn male god will not go to the court , [Danmei] Wei Young (EXO leader Chanbai) , [Danmei] The entanglement of rebirth

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 93 11
ricky was in love with taerae since he was seventeen. 사실 말이지 since seventeen- darari (treasure) disclaimer : short chapters !!
316K 8K 42
As I opened the door to the art room, I took one step in and froze. There, standing right in front of my eyes was a girl, her face completely red, an...
102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...
260K 5.3K 18
A group of idiots killing people. But what happens if the [h/c] coloured one from them gets a harem? 🤨 but there are lots of twists for the sinner �...