✓ My Taobao future

By koushuu17

Author: Smell the fragrance and recognize the beauty Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed  This is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
End

34

354 4 1
By koushuu17

☆ 34. Chapter 34 No one has ever been safe after offending her.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 34 No one has ever been safe and sound after offending her.

Jin Qiao cannot be happy with Qin Laoliang. If you make me unhappy, I must make you even more unhappy. With the piano playing around the beam, it was an eyesore for her, so naturally she couldn't make him feel too comfortable.

After hearing this, everyone paused, looked at each other, pretended not to hear anything, and continued to chat happily about where they were going to eat. They said that they could not just use the canteen to fool around with this meal, otherwise they would have to do it for the students. My brother is fighting against injustice.

Everyone was chatting happily and tacitly ignored the discordant elements. For people like Jin Qiao, the more you talk to her, the more enthusiastic she becomes, so just ignore her. No one paid attention to it, and she would give up after struggling for a while and feeling bored.

Needless to say, the seniors and sisters understood the kindness, and followed their example and ignored the others, participating in the discussion with great interest.

Before they could discuss where to go for the thank-you banquet, Jin Qiao couldn't stand anymore and was ignored for a long time. Who knew that the words he originally thought would be so lethal would be like water droplets melting into the river after he said them? There was no reaction from their children. It was calm and didn't have any impact on them.

Jin Qiao was furious. After dressing up carefully, her originally delicate and beautiful face suddenly became distorted as she burst out with anger. After a while, looking at the group of people who were still laughing and chatting, Jin Qiao suppressed her anger. The combined family background of these people was not something she could afford to offend.

But it's not her style to let You Qin Laoliang go so easily. No one had ever offended her and remained safe without paying a price.

Jin Qiao took a deep breath and calmed down with a smile on her face. Aren't you ignoring yourself? Arent you confident that the spider plant can be cured? Oh, she wanted to see if the spider plant was in good condition by then, and how could he get off the stage with his harp and winding beams.

Even if she is lucky and the spider plant does get better in the end, she will make it worse.

Jin Qiao pretended that nothing happened, smiled as if nothing had happened, and walked to Youqin Yaoliang: "Senior sister misunderstood you before, so don't take it to heart. If I said anything that didn't suit your ears, that's also the case. Because I was too worried about you, fearing that you would take the wrong path under the abduction of a caring person at a young age, I was so anxious that I didnt hesitate to speak. Although the words were a bit unpleasant, at least for the sake of the good intentions of my senior sister, I decided not to do this. Let's just expose it like this."

Oh, if it wasn't for watching a good show, how could he be worthy of saying so many good things? Jin Qiao has a gentle face, but in fact the tender flesh in her palms has been torn by her own nails. Taking advantage of the pain, she desperately reminds herself that she is saying this in a low voice just to see the other party fall even more miserably. The foreshadowing is even more unbearable.

After reciting it silently in his mind several times, Jin Qiao let go of his hand when he thought about what would happen to the other party. He felt very happy and continued to say softly: "It's fate to be a classmate. Let's not hurt our friendship because of this.

" A girl bowed her head first, but she couldn't believe that a grown boy like him had the nerve to continue holding on. As soon as he lets go, everyone becomes friends.

When the time comes, when the spider plant has not been cured and withered, and he loses face, he will mention this thank you banquet as a friend in front of everyone, pretending to comfort him that it doesn't matter if he can't eat it, she can treat him to something else. Be a comforter. In this way, if others can't find fault with themselves and don't talk about it, everyone will still think of today's events, and they will naturally think of it.

It made him feel that his method could cure the spider plant. Now that it was cured, the spider plant was dead. It didn't matter if no one mentioned it. The matter passed quietly like this. However, he mentioned it in front of everyone. He must have thought about it. At that time, their faces would not look good, especially if they had Qin Yaoliang, they would probably be embarrassed to the point of shame!

Huh, don't think that it's okay. This level is not worthy of your hard performance today. After the matter is completed, he will go to the school forum to publicize the matter. Since it is embarrassing, he should make it known to the whole school, otherwise he will not be able to live up to his humiliation today.

The post should be well exaggerated, not only pointing out his arrogance, but also mentioning the previous things, to prove that he contradicted his senior sister, did not understand respect, and did not have a gentleman's demeanor, so as to highlight his innocence. Be generous and tolerant.

The more Jin Qiao thought about it, the better she felt. She even thought about the title of the post: the first-year freshman in the 818 Purification Department. Pretending to be his admirer, he couldn't bear to see the goddess being bullied by the new students, so he posted angrily.

Presumably after posting the post, with the reputation of playing the piano, I can take advantage of the opportunity to jump up to the school beauty list and win a place on it.

The more Jin Qiao thought about it, the more beautiful she became. He didn't even reply to You Qin Laoliang, and continued to ignore her without caring. Anyway, he had already said what needed to be said, and all the face-saving work had been done. He should be in love with her, and he would have reason to come and invite her when the time comes. Just embarrass him when he eats.

Jin Qiao, who had been ignored and continued to seek death, saw that everyone was no longer chatting, but began to learn how to take care of and cultivate spider plants under the guidance of the teacher. He quickly looked solemn, put his joy in his heart, and listened carefully.

She has already missed a lot of classes. If she doesn't pay attention, she will probably not be able to keep up with the progress. When the time comes, she will not be able to pass the test with real materials. Not to mention the embarrassment, her salary in the family may also be reduced.

Although Jin Qiao is arrogant, she also understands that her favor was based on gender before, but now it is based on abilities. Only the stronger the superpower, the higher the success rate of purifying plants, the better she is at cultivating atavistic plants, and the purer the energy of the atavistic plants she cultivates, the higher her status in the family will be, the better her treatment will be, and her ability More freewheeling.

Therefore, you still have to listen carefully to the class, even if the lecturer Sikong Qi is ordinary and you look down on him. Even if I miss my lover very much and want to skip class and go out on a date.

Just under Jin Qiao's suppression, class time finally ended. Before Sikong Qi announced the end of get out of class, Jin Qiao could not wait to rush out of the plant nursery, not even caring about the spider plant she was originally responsible for taking care of.

Except for those who stayed behind to take care of the plants and record data, the other seniors also went back to eat and rest. Youqin Baoliang did not leave. He did not pack his things until after the extra make-up lesson and when Teacher Sikong left first. Get ready to leave.

Just as he was about to leave, he was grabbed by several senior students who were left behind. I got a lot of warm reminders, indicating that something was wrong with Jin Qiao today. Although everyone ignored her, you should still pay attention to it. If you can't protect her, the other party will use some dirty tricks.

That makes sense.

After all, the seniors and sisters have been with her for a long time and know her well. What's more, the way Jin Qiao behaved today did not look like she had good intentions. Anyone can apologize, but this eldest lady, judging from her past behavior, the word "submissive" is still unclear in her dictionary.

Although she didn't know what her purpose was, she should be on guard to avoid being tricked. But, what exactly does she want to do?

Youqin thought about it all the time, but couldn't come up with a clue. After returning to the dormitory, I was still in a daze. I almost hit the wall because I was concentrating on thinking about the problem.

The roommates couldn't stand it anymore, Aphra and Wan Lebin each held Youqin around the beam to prevent him from hitting the wall any more.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" Aphra pulled him to the living room and sat down on the sofa: "You have been acting strange since you walked in today. You didn't even look at the road when you walked. You almost bumped into the sofa twice and the table once. , once for the coffee table, three times for the vase decoration, and once for the wall. If the treasure protector hadn't moved the obstacles in front of you in time the past few times, you would have just bumped into it, and you would probably be all blue by now. , How can I sit still safely? I have to go back to the room to spray the medicine." "

It's true that you are completely lost. You were not like this when the instructor just left. Tell me, what happened? "

Even Xu Bai, who had always been shy, hid behind Aphra and stuck his head out to look at Youqin Yaoliang: "If there is anything you can't solve alone, just tell me and we can all help. Don't Keep it in your heart." It won't be good if you keep it in your heart.

Before he finished speaking, Xu Bai's face turned red.

Even though they are so familiar with each other, they are still shy. Youqin Raoliang was originally faced with the 'pressing question' and was still struggling with what to say. But when he saw that Xu Bai, such a small one, was following the three of them for interrogation, he couldn't help but laugh out loud. , stretched out his claws and messed up Xu Bai's hair, imitating the way the instructor rubbed his head.

When Aphra saw that Youqin Laoliang was still thinking of bullying Xu Bai, she knew that the matter was not serious. Feeling relieved, she reached out to pat off his paws and smoothed Xu Bai's messy hair: "Don't bully Xiaobai. Say it quickly. ."

He was not angry even after his hand was swatted away, and he knew that they were all worried about him, so he quickly recounted what happened. Father, like son.

After listening to it, although Jin Qiao's purpose was not clear, Aphra quickly grasped the key point: "Since the other party has been talking about Chlorophytum, there is no guarantee that he will not interfere with it again, although you can't guarantee it. She said that the spider plant will definitely get better, but you came up with the method after all. Originally, the spider plant just had dull leaves and withered and yellow leaf tips. No matter how bad it was, it didnt die. If she had tampered with it, cut off the vitality of the spider plant, and then pushed it on you, It's not impossible."

"What's the benefit to her? Or what's the harm to me?" Youqin Laoliang still couldn't figure it out. It would have no effect if a spider plant died. At most, it proved the method he proposed. It is wrong and cannot be used again.

"There is a saying that a woman's heart is as deep as the bottom of her heart. Although I am also a woman, as a normal person, my thinking logic cannot be the same as hers, so," Aphra spread her hands, indicating that she was powerless and could not help: "For safety's sake, it's better for you to go back to the plant nursery and guard the spider plant just in case."

Youqin Laoliang is right. It's just a precaution. Although there are people guarding the spider plant, the plant It is impossible that there is no monitoring in the nursery, but it is not troublesome to go there and keep watch, and it can make you feel more at ease. By the way, you can keep company with the seniors who are responsible for the night watch, and chatting and other things will not be boring.

With this thought in mind, Youqin went out to the plant nursery.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] See you smile again , [Danmei] Calculate the ledger with Honghuang Liu , [Danmei] The whole street knows that you are contracted by me , [Danmei] Male protagonist, please dont play with me , [Danmei] Kun , [Danmei] Psychic fan , [Danmei] [Jiansan] The tenant is a wolf , [Danmei] The reborn male god will not go to the court , [Danmei] Wei Young (EXO leader Chanbai) , [Danmei] The entanglement of rebirth

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Morag By Sol Milne

Science Fiction

1 0 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.
956 78 15
Grace Herlum was never meant to be born. The human population was massive and had continued to expand at an astounding rate. The government began to...
0 0 3
A young boy the recipient of a legacy of the terrible price what changes shall he bring to this world wrought with conflict hidden under the opulence...
102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...