✓ My Taobao future

By koushuu17

Author: Smell the fragrance and recognize the beauty Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed  This is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
End

31

366 5 1
By koushuu17

☆ 31. Chapter 31 is lustful

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31 After the lustful

Jin Qiao ran out of the plant nursery, she regretted it not long after. Originally, apart from being unhappy with You Qin Yaoliang, the reason was more to prevent Sikong Qi from giving him extra lessons and taking up the time to teach him. In the end, he failed to get Sikong Qi to take back the idea of ​​giving extra lessons to him, but he was angry and left before the lesson was over.

Simply insidious!

It would be too shameful to go back now, but if you don't go back, the other party's conspiracy will succeed. Sikong Qi would not take the time to tutor a student who left class early.

Thinking of how this afternoon's class had been delayed, Jin Qiao covered her eyes which were red from crying, and made a vicious note to You Qin Zaoliang in her heart. Du You was right, he was indeed a bitch.

The reason why she thinks so is not because her relationship with Youqin Duyou is so good that she can believe every word he says. It's just that they have the same ideas, and they just resonate because they both hate having the piano playing around.

In fact, the relationship between the two of them is far from being as good as outsiders think. It is just an alliance based on interests and is mutually beneficial. After all, she was the eldest daughter of the Jin family, and she didn't even have a so-called friend, which was too disgraceful. Although she doesn't care about this, she still wants to have what ordinary people have, and she still has to have what ordinary people don't have.

It was class time now, and except for the intelligent robots patrolling by, there was nothing else along the way. Jin Qiao walked away while crying, because she didn't have to worry about being caught by anyone. While she was crying, she couldn't stop cursing, and she lost her breath several times.

After another disagreement, Jin Qiao, who was extremely uncomfortable, finally stopped this behavior that was injuring the enemy and damaging herself eight hundred times.

get out of class is about to end, we cant just meet people like this. If someone were to pass by later and see her in such a mess, it would be a big loss. Our noble daughter, even if she cries, she should be filled with tears. She is so beautiful but also makes people feel heartbroken. It was not like she was now, with snot and tears all over her face. Although her makeup was intact, let alone feeling distressed, even she herself felt disgusted when she saw this face.

Jin Qiao sat on a bench on the side of the road for people to rest, turned on the light brain projection mirror, and took care of her appearance.

When Shang Zhize passed by after class, what he saw was that the person's eyes were slightly red, with tears filled with tears that seemed to have not yet fallen. He was sitting on a horizontal chair with a sad and lonely look. He was charming and had a unique beauty. My heart couldn't help but move.

Youqin Duyou's temper has become increasingly irritable recently. Whenever something goes wrong, he will sneer at him. Unfortunately, the other party has not been having a good time recently. His inheritance rights have been taken away, his status has been demoted, and his resources have been limited. Although his life was not as good as before, and at the same time he saw that the culprit was living a leisurely and carefree life, there was even more disparity in comparison. His mood inevitably became worse, and his attitude towards him became even worse.

Shang Zhize regretted choosing Youqin Duyou, but Youqin's attitude and repeated encounters with him made him realize that it would be even more difficult to get back together.

Reunion was a dead end, and Youqin Duyou had such an attitude. Not only did he use himself as a punching bag, but he was not as generous as before, so Shang Zhize wanted to get rid of him and find another career.

Youqin Duyou's current situation is not worth his humiliating compromise. He is no longer worthy of him and cannot give him any better help.

Although he had this idea in his mind for a long time, Shang Zhize did not break up with Youqin Duyou before he found a new partner. Even if Phoenix is ​​in trouble, it is just a matter of raising a hand to crush a chicken to death.

No matter how unsatisfactory he is with Qin Duyou, there are still people from the Qin family. It cannot be easier to kill a commoner who betrayed him. Therefore, the new target must have a higher power and status than Youqin Duyou, so that the other party can be afraid and dare not act rashly, thereby keeping him.

Isn't the person in front of me just the right candidate?

Jin Qiao and Youqin Duyou are friends, even if they are just friends on the surface, they often move around. Following Youqin Duyou, he naturally had many opportunities to meet Jin Qiao. While talking and chatting, one of them had no intention of concealing and the other had the intention of spying. Jin Qiao's family background was already clear in Shang Zhize's eyes.

The status of the Jin family is better than that of the Youqin family. Although Jin Qiao is only a collateral line, she is as favored as her direct line. Not to mention, she is a purification system user. Regardless of her family background, her abilities are stable. The ground pressed down on Youqin Duyou's head. Moreover, she has been in constant contact with her, and I know her preferences well enough. Is there any better candidate than her?

Because of their family background and ability, Youqin Duyou was originally slightly weaker when the two got along. Although this weakness was not obvious, it existed and could not be ignored. Youqin Duyou was like this in the past, let alone now.

Forgive him that he wouldn't dare to do anything to him after he found out. Jin Qiao's anger was not something he, a Qin family member, could withstand.

Even so, Shang Zhize was still a little worried. It's not that he has an uneasy conscience, but that he had drugged Youqin Duyou before in order to better control him and take out more good things from him.

Neurotoxins bought at high prices on the black market are worth a drop of gold. In the beginning, most of the money I got from Youqin Duyou was used to buy this, except for daily expenses.

Neurotoxins can invade the human brain and nervous system without being noticed, making a smart and wise person gradually become simple-minded and impulsive.

A stupid and impulsive person is naturally easier to control than a smart person.

It's a pity that the first time I administered the drug, I couldn't control the amount, and I overdid it, making people so impulsive that even a good hand of cards would be ruined. Fortunately, I could start all over again. This time, be sure to control the portion.

However, Youqin Duyou is too impulsive now and can't think calmly. Will she disregard the Jin family's face and insist on targeting him?

Shang Zhize worried for a while and then put it behind him. No matter how hard he targets, the other party can't beat him, and as long as he doesn't leave the campus and stays within the school limits, he has nothing to do with him. Muyang's monitoring system and patrol system are not meant to look good.

Besides, Youqin Duyou just wants to deal with himself, and he must still have the energy when the time comes.

Thinking of this, Shang Zhannan smiled slightly, straightened his clothes, and walked to the side chair gracefully.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?"

It wasn't until she heard someone speaking that Jin Qiao pretended to have noticed the person coming, and raised her head pitifully so that the other party could see her red eyes clearly.

Now that things have come to this, it's good to ruin the little bitch's reputation. He doesn't have the gentlemanly demeanor to bully girls, contradict his seniors, and doesn't understand respect. With such big hats thrown off him, when things get worse, I don't believe that Sikong Qi is still willing to give him extra lessons.

Jin Qiao completely forgot that Sikong Qi was present at that time and even did nothing.

Jin Qiao looked up and saw that he was still an acquaintance, which made him feel more confident. She originally thought that someone she didn't know would come, but she didn't expect that even God couldn't stand it anymore and stood by her side.

Acquaintances are good, acquaintances are easier to talk to and can understand her meaning better.

Sure enough, as soon as he saw her appearance, Shang Zhize hurriedly asked, with a distressed look on his face.

Jin Qiao was satisfied in her heart, but she put on an even sadder look on her face. Her eyelashes fluttered, and tears slid down her cheeks. She looked like she was suffering and had been greatly wronged.

It wasn't until he was questioned repeatedly that he pretended to be embarrassed and told the whole story hesitantly while crying. Of course, he added a lot of fuel and jealousy in the process.

I fully expected that the other party would share the same hatred with me after hearing this, but in the end I didnt hear anything for a while. When I raised my head and looked up, I saw that the other party had an embarrassed look on his face. He seemed to have something to say, but he was struggling with whether he should say it or not. .

After a while, I saw that the other party seemed to have made up his mind.

After Shang Zhize finished speaking, Jin Qiao was already dumbfounded.

What, her negative view of Youqin Yaoliang was deliberately instilled by Youqin Duyou, because she wanted to use herself to suppress Youqin Yaoliang so that she could vent her anger?

No wonder, no wonder when we met recently, I could always hear all kinds of inside stories about Youqin Laoliang from his mouth. There were so many versions that I never repeated them. They were so real. Anyone who has heard bad things about a person for a long time will have a better opinion of that person.

But doesnt Shang Zhize have Qin Duyous boyfriend? If this was true, he should have been too late to hide it, so why would he tell himself?

Seeing that Jin Qiao had already believed him, Youqin Duyou must have wanted to deal with him later. If he was tired of dealing with Jin Qiao, he would be too busy and powerless.

What he has to do now is to make Jin Qiao completely believe what he said and take the opportunity to hook up with the other party.

"Duyou is my boyfriend, and I don't want to say that about him. But he has always been around because he has a piano..." Shang Zhize paused deliberately, as if he didn't know what to say. In the end, he really couldn't bear to say that about himself. The lover could only vaguely skip over: "In short, since then, he has hated Youqin Yaoliang." He

sighed: "But you also know that he is now under strict control at home and cannot touch Youqin at all. I was confused, so I decided to hit on you. I tried to persuade him, but he never listened, so I had to think of finding another opportunity to tell you secretly. Who knew I couldnt get away, but finally met you today? , but it's already a step too late."

"Today's matter, although it is a bit excessive to have a piano to go around the beam, but you are not without fault." Seeing that Jin Qiao was about to have an attack after hearing this, Shang Zhize calmly calmed down He continued: "But you were also influenced by Duyou. Otherwise, with your gentle and quiet temperament, how could you be like this?" "

This is not your way of doing things." In one sentence, the matter was pushed to the next level. There is Qin Duyou on her body.

This is indeed not his temperament. After hearing this, Jin Qiao felt that it made sense and at the same time he believed Shang Zhize's words even more deeply. She is as beautiful as a flower, and the other party is reluctant to let her be used as a knife, so it is reasonable for her to come and report her.

So Jin Qiao, who had always taken care of herself, rarely thought of others. If the other party is like this, life will definitely not be easy if Youqin Duyou finds out after he returns: "Then what should you do?"

Shang Zhize did not answer when he heard this, but looked gloomy. His melancholy look added to his charm.

The man is handsome and handsome, and he has paid so much for himself. She was now at this age, when she was lustful and admired Shaoai. When Jin Qiao saw her, her heart inevitably moved, and she gradually softened and leaned over tentatively.

The purpose is achieved.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The scumbag cried for me after being reborn , [Danmei] I was reborn after swallowing twenty fingers , [ Danmei] Tsuna, the good-for-nothing of the Gojo family , [Danmei] Master Mei Qiang miserable and respected him for his rebirth [Puishu] , [Danmei] I woke up with a baby , [Danmei] [ABO] reported that the Black Lotus God is pretending to be good again , [Danmei] Rebirth: Subverting the Star Road [Entertainment Circle] , [Danmei] ] Heir of Doom app , [Danmei] On how to recover the protagonist who was ruined by me [Quick Travel] , [Danmei] The ability is a card drawing system

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 481 123
Author: Aqiqi Status: Completed Novel Category: Through Rebirth Mu Chao was reborn with his own space. In this life, he will never let himself be so...
4 0 2
What I would do with the next Star Wars trilogy
102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...
1.7K 93 11
ricky was in love with taerae since he was seventeen. 사실 말이지 since seventeen- darari (treasure) disclaimer : short chapters !!