✓ My Taobao future

By koushuu17

Author: Smell the fragrance and recognize the beauty Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed  This is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
End

25

579 12 0
By koushuu17

☆ 25. Chapter 25 Sorry, I still have military training and I dont have time.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25 I'm sorry, I still have military training and I

don't have time. Qin Duyou and his son are in great pain. They secretly plan the resources in their hands and think about how much blood and flesh they need to cut to make them accustomed to seeing good things. When the three elders were moved and stood on their side, Youqin Laoliang was still eating leisurely in the cafeteria.

Because Qin Duyou had just come to warn them aggressively, the four of them, who were still a little unfamiliar and restrained, all relaxed after this.

There was a piano going around the beam to say thanks, and just as the dishes were being served. While everyone was eating, they discussed whether they should go to the shopping area to buy something after finishing the meal. The dormitory was empty. After decorating the room with the things they had prepared at home, there was not enough leftover, so they had to buy what they needed to buy.

After discussing and debating, and finalizing the next itinerary, the topic ran out of ideas and started to talk about the use of the dormitory on the bottom floor and what should be used for it.

Different from the upstairs, there is an extra hall for guests downstairs. Everyone agreed that the hall cannot be moved and must be preserved. After all, it is inevitable that students will come over in the future, and we cannot let people not even have a place to stay. It is too boring. polite.

In addition to the lobby, there should also be a place to practice supernatural powers.

After learning new skills or advancing in abilities, there will be a long running-in period due to unfamiliarity with the skills and discomfort with increased strength. During this period, before you become proficient in it, you will often have difficulty controlling your abilities. Often, if you are not careful during practice, the room will be completely destroyed in minutes. Therefore, a practice room that has undergone special treatment and has ultra-high defense capabilities is essential.

The dormitory was full of superpowers, and there were a lot of people. If the practice room was too small, they couldn't use it, so everyone decided to open up the two adjacent rooms and use them as a practice room after processing. As for the remaining two rooms, the others didn't think much about it and left one of them to Youqin Laoliang.

Before Youqin Laoliang could refuse, he was persuaded by the other three people who saw his thoughts.

"Don't be too busy to refuse. You are a spiritual master and a purification power user. The practice room is basically useless to you. It is also fair to give you a room." "

Besides, you don't want that room, it's Empty is also empty, what a waste? And as a purification superpower, you will definitely purify mutated plants in the future. Where do you put the purified plants? You can't put them in a room crowded with yourself." You

Qinrao Liang thought it was right and simply swallowed the words. There is no need to care so much between friends. We have to get along with each other for several years. It would be very tiring to care about these little things over and over again.

You treat me with sincerity, and I will reciprocate with sincerity.

As for the last remaining room, because I couldn't think of a use for it, and finally for the convenience of eating, I finally decided to divide it into two rooms, one as a kitchen and the other as a dining room.

What, you mean who cooks?

Well, the four of them looked at each other and realized that none of them had any cooking skills, so the great responsibility of cooking was handed over to Hu Bao. As a good family robot in the new century, as long as there is a recipe, no matter what dish you want, Hubaoquan can make it for you according to the recipe completely, with consistent steps and standard taste.

Although the food cooked by robots has always been criticized for its cold taste and unchanged taste, when you are a poor cook, you have to say that you really can't live without it.

Although the cafeteria is not far away, when you are hungry in the middle of the night and want a late-night snack, sometimes you are too lazy to go out because you have no classes, and you dont want to take nutritional supplements, you will understand the importance of having a kitchen in the dormitory.

At least you can eat fragrant, steaming meals while others are sipping nutritional supplements with a more consistent taste.

As for the recipes, there are a lot of simple and common ones on the Internet, and the uncommon ones can be requested via video call home in minutes. You Qin Laoliang even thought about getting a Taobao recipe book by then. Well, he also wanted to send a copy to his family.

Just when the cooking scumbags were lamenting the importance of protecting the treasure, regretting not being obedient and not bringing the robot, and praising Youqin Laoliang for his foresight, Youqin Laoliang's optical brain started to sound.

There is video.

It was an unfamiliar number. Youqin Yaoliang hesitated for a moment, but picked it up.

But soon he felt deeply regretful for his meanness. Just let it ring if your brain rings. Why bother to pick it up?

He had never met the person who came to the video call, but he looked familiar. Although he couldn't remember who it was for a moment, the original owner should know him.

Before Youqin Raoliang could pull out the relevant information from the depths of his memory, the other party's identity was revealed as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Zao Liang, my uncle can't help you, so I know that I have made you suffer so much."

There is no one in the world who is qualified to call himself his uncle, but in the past, the head of the Qin family could. As soon as this self-proclaimed sentence came out, Youqin Laoliang immediately remembered who the other party was. No wonder he looks familiar. We used to meet him regularly every year at family gatherings during the Chinese New Year. After working like this for more than ten years, its hard to imagine that hes not familiar with her.

However, the two of them were only familiar with each other, and no matter how much they knew each other, there was no friendship at all. After not even speaking a few words for more than ten years, the other party suddenly appeared with a hypocritical expression of guilt on his face. What was he trying to do?

"There have been a lot of things in the clan recently, and my uncle has been too busy. He has been a little neglectful of the clan members, and he is not as well-informed as before. I originally thought they were all from the same family. Although there are a lot of people, I didn't expect anything big to happen. So I thought I'd wait until I was done with this period of work, but who knew that someone had evil intentions? Taking advantage of the fact that my control over the clan was not as strong as before, he was so evil that he didn't say anything and was so bold as to do such a thing. It's really... It's really..."

The head of the Youqin family had been really waiting for a long time. When he saw that Youqin was unmoved and had no intention of opening his mouth to help him, he secretly cursed in his heart that he had no eyesight and pretended to be ashamed. He opened his mouth, skipping that sentence as if he had no shame to mention it again, and continued: "So much so that I didn't learn about it until today. Why didn't you come to me when you said that your child has suffered such a great injustice? , the same virtue as your father, stubborn!"

These words excused himself, seeming to blame, but also showing full intimacy. If it were a sixteen-year-old boy who was truly inexperienced in the world, he might have been deceived like this and completely believed his ignorance. After complaining and being comforted, he would return to his original intention of leaving the family.

It's a pity that no one thought that inside the shell of this sixteen-year-old boy who was not familiar with the world, there was a core that was not experienced in the world, but had some experience.

Naturally, you wont be so stupid and sweet as to believe it when you have a piano playing around with you. Seeing that he was still indifferent, the head of the Youqin family who had been in a high position for a long time and was used to living a comfortable life felt a little angry, but he suppressed it because of the other party's status as a purification superpower.

"I am your uncle. It is only natural that you come to your uncle when you feel wronged. You left the family without saying a word. How sad will your uncle be when you find out?" He completely forgot that Youqin Duyou was also his nephew.

After playing the family card, he was still unmoved by the sight of Youqin. The head of the Youqin family knew that it was impossible to win people back with just words and no actual actions.

It seems that I have no choice but to use my trump card. But in this way, there is no room for regret and relaxation, and I am afraid that I will completely offend the third brother's lineage.

There is no other way. If you want to blame, you can only blame the child Duyou for not living up to expectations. Although his supernatural attributes are also good, they are of the mutated water and ice type, but they are not good enough when compared with the purification type. He's just a man, what's there to grab? Something has happened, and the trouble is getting bigger and bigger.

Thinking that he had concealed the fact that Youqin Raoliang had awakened the purification power, the head of the Youqin family couldn't help but feel angry. He was cruel and thought about offending him. Since he couldn't have the best of both worlds, naturally it would be those with purification powers that were more important. important.

"Although Duyou is your cousin, his behavior is indeed inappropriate and too cruel. Although we are all a family, you two are flesh on the palms and backs of my hands, but even so, your grievances cannot be in vain, he His mistakes cannot be tolerated. Before making the video call to you, the uncle had already discussed it with the elders and punished him for what he had done."

Now that everything has been said, you should be satisfied, right?

Even though he has decided to sacrifice Youqin Duyou for the purification superpower, the head of the Youqin family can't help but struggle and make a final effort. If the other party relents at this point and is willing to come back, then he can accept it after the limelight has passed. Benefit, and then pretend to be embarrassed and sell favors to find an excuse for Youqin Duyou to restore his status as a direct lineage.

In this way, he not only won over the purification system users, but also did not completely offend the third brother's lineage. Not to mention the actual benefits, the other party also owed him a favor, killing three birds with one stone.

It's a pity that the head of the Youqin family waited for a long time and didn't see the slightest look of satisfaction on Youqin Raoliang's face, so he had to continue to increase the stakes.

"What he did was very wrong. Although he is my nephew, he cannot be leniently spared. After discussing with the elders, I decided to deprive him of the qualifications as a candidate for the successor of the head of the family, remove his status as a direct lineage, and demote him to a side branch. The news has spread, and tomorrow Officially opening the ancestral hall and revising the genealogy in front of the ancestors and clans. As a victim of such a big event, will you come back and take a look?"

Hearing is false and seeing is believing. When you come back to see it, I won't believe it and you won't be moved. After all, he is still a child, so this move and cutting off the relationship will naturally become a thing of the past.

After the master of the Youqin family finished speaking, he was confident, and the old god was waiting on the ground, not worried at all about being rejected.

Who knew that I would wait and wait, but I would just wait for Qin to tell me that I have no time for military training tomorrow.

Hearing this, the head of the Youqin family could no longer maintain his smile, and his face turned completely ugly.

After appreciating the opponent's expression for a while, Youqin Yaoliang smiled and continued to hit the target.

"Besides, let's not talk about whether I can ask for leave. Even if I can, I won't ask for it. After all, you have the Qin family to handle the family affairs. How can I, an outsider, mix in?"

Do you think I'm stupid?

If we really went to the ancestral hall, who would believe the statement of severing ties. Which family's children can return to their ancestral halls openly after officially leaving the family? They finally drew a clear line, so how could they reach out and erase it?

outsider? !

After all the good things he said, he went out of his way to punish someone so severely, only to be called an "outsider" in the end?

The head of the Youqin family was extremely angry: "Hello, okay, very good!" After saying that, he immediately hung up the video call.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The scumbag cried for me after being reborn , [Danmei] I was reborn after swallowing twenty fingers , [ Danmei] Tsuna, the good-for-nothing of the Gojo family , [Danmei] Master Mei Qiang miserable and respected him for his rebirth [Puishu] , [Danmei] I woke up with a baby , [Danmei] [ABO] reported that the Black Lotus God is pretending to be good again , [Danmei] Rebirth: Subverting the Star Road [Entertainment Circle] , [Danmei] ] Heir of Doom app , [Danmei] On how to recover the protagonist who was ruined by me [Quick Travel] , [Danmei] The ability is a card drawing system

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 166K 63
"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞" .. Celeste Reed just had two months left on her contr...
Human Code By Vee Lozada

Science Fiction

200K 16.8K 37
Javier Morales is an android who only wished to be accepted in death as he was in life, but when rogue androids kidnap his sister and destroy the cit...
915K 47.6K 67
In the distant future there are two powers that control Merridian city. The first: A dictatorship known as the Silver Sun, whose militant soldiers en...
19.6M 595K 42
"Give me your hand." He ordered and i looked at him confused. He sighed before taking my left hand. I gasped when he suddenly put an engagement ring...