✓ My Taobao future

By koushuu17

Author: Smell the fragrance and recognize the beauty Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed  This is... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
End

2

661 14 0
By koushuu17

☆ 2. Chapter 2 Memory

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2 Memory

"Duyou, please advise your cousin. I believe he just can't think about it for the moment. When he thinks about it, he will definitely bless us." Shang Zhize raised his wrist and checked his brain: "If someone is looking for me, I'll go Take the call over there, please persuade me to come to me and let's have dinner together."

Shang Zhize walked away very neatly, without even looking at Youqin Laoliang.

Youqin Duyou smiled and waited for the others to leave, then smiled and tortured Youqin Yaoliang with his supernatural powers.

Without protective accessories, Youqin Raoliang, who only wore a protective suit, could not avoid the attack of the supernatural power, and the defensive ability of the protective suit could not withstand the repeated destruction of the third-level superpower.

It didn't take long for Youqin Yaoliang to be scarred.

Youqin Duyou smiled and delivered the final fatal blow. After knocking the person to the ground, he walked over, took out a snow-white glove from the space button and put it on. He patted Youqin Yaoliang's face with disgust, stimulating him to wake up. of consciousness in case the other party faints and cannot hear.

"Cousin Yao Liang, I'm teaching you to be good. If it's not yours, don't touch it. This time is just a lesson. Remember to stay away from Zhize in the future. An outstanding person like him is not something that a waste like you can climb up to. , understand?"

Youqin Duyou stood up, casually threw away the blood-stained gloves, and then left with a gentle smile.

On the hospital bed, Liang Rao woke up with a groan, and his body seemed to still be able to feel the pain in his dream. Wait, that's not a dream.

Liang Rao propped up his body, opened the smart brain on his wrist like he did in the dream, and brought up the mirror. Unsurprisingly, he found that the face in the mirror was exactly the same as the one in the dream.

This is not a dream, it is the memory of the original owner.

The injury has obviously been healed, but at this moment, I can still vaguely feel the biting pain and the coldness of the floor.

The protective clothing was torn apart by Youqin Duyou's superpower. Not only did it lose its protective effect, but it also lost its basic constant-temperature insulation effect. Youqin Yaoliang lay on the ground with serious injuries, and the loss of blood caused his body temperature to continue to drop. , coupled with the ultra-low temperature outside.

He was frozen to death.

Since the end of the world, the environment has been completely destroyed. The earth has long become an uninhabited planet, and now people have moved to other newly discovered habitable planets. It's a pity that the planet can be found again, but the good environment can never be found again. The temperature on the newly discovered planet, no matter which one it is, is extremely weird, and it is also full of mutated animals and plants.

Even so, the environment is actually much better than the earth, how ironic!

Mutated animals and plants can be eradicated, but the climate cannot be changed. People can only wear protective clothing with constant temperature all year round to ensure normal activities when going out. Once the protective clothing is lost, unless there is a person with special powers to protect the body, ordinary people will suffer from severe frostbite if they stay for a long time. Either suffer from heatstroke due to high temperature or die directly.

The planet where the Youqin family is located has a very cold climate, and Youqin Raoliang is a well-known loser. He has not been able to successfully activate supernatural powers at the age of sixteen, and his mental power is mediocre. Apart from his appearance, his whole person There's almost nothing outstanding about it.

Without supernatural power to protect the body, mental power cannot be released to form a protective shield.

Youqin Duyou wanted the original owner to die.

Also, only dead people will not rob people. Shang Zhize is a bit of a scumbag, but his abilities are pretty good. His power level at a young age is already the fourth level. If he is trained well, he might become a tenth level master in the future. Having such a master around would be extremely beneficial for him to compete for the head of the family. What can make a master loyal and devoted to him wholeheartedly than a relationship with a lover? Therefore, Youqin Duyou will never allow anyone to come between them.

Just because of the possibility that Shang Zhize might become a tenth-level master and help him, Youqin Duyou made a killing move. hehe.

It was probably because the original owner was too unwilling to die that he finally came.

Liang Rao thought of everything he saw in his dream. In addition to being ridiculed and bullied in the name of being a loser, and the memories of the scumbag Shang Zhize and Youqin Duyou, more importantly, the Youqin Yiyang couple The care and love of the original owner, the sincere care.

Thinking of the calm figure standing by after waking up, the taste of pork rib soup and side dishes seems to be lingering on the tip of my tongue. Liang Rao's heart softened, and he hated the person who made the two of them lose their beloved son.

"From today on, there will be no more strings around me." I just have a piano to string around the strings.

Your enemies are my enemies, your relatives are my relatives, and I will live with your share.

"I know you feel uncomfortable, but you can't rush the upgrading of your powers. Don't affect your state of mind and give birth to inner demons. It's best that Liang Liang is injured, but you can't fall with him. The culprits in this matter are Shang Zhize and Youqin Duyou. , why should we be angry with ourselves? It affects their mood, makes them proud, and makes them feel confident to commit crimes."

This voice belonged to Zhu Wanmiao, she was obviously trying to persuade Youqin Yiyang.

"I understand the truth, but I just can't get angry. Liang Liang almost couldn't be saved, but there was no movement from the clan. If I hadn't been stuck at the ninth level and there were no signs of advancing to the tenth level, how could they dare to do this? Negligence and delay?"

"That's why we can't fall. If we fall, what will Liang Liang do?" "

The clan is like this," Youqin Yiyang said with a chill: "If they are unkind, don't blame us for being unjust. From now on, the profits from the stores operated under our name will not be handed over except for the shares held by the family, and the rest of the credit points will not be handed over. I have Qin Yiyang and cannot break through the tenth level for the time being, but dont forget, they eat Everything you need to drink, what kind of things are not earned by my hard work?"

"Okay, this money can be used to secretly purchase plants for your advancement. If we can't teach you a lesson now, it doesn't mean we won't be able to do it in the future."

The two stood. The conversation at the door of the ward was also quiet, because the ward is soundproofed and people who are not mentally strong enough to a certain level cannot hear it, so there was no scruple in speaking.

Liang Rao didn't know this, but it didn't prevent him from hearing. He just thought it was because the hospital was not soundproofed well.

"Go in and see if Liang Liang is awake. We have to make him give up. That Shang Zhize is not a good person and he is really not worthy of him."

Youqin Yiyang said and opened the ward door. Liang Rao quickly pretended Tsukuru looked like he had just woken up and rubbed his eyes.

"Did you rest well? Do you want to sleep for a while?" Seeing his son's confused look, Youqin Yiyang couldn't bear it anymore, thinking that if his son said he was sleepy, he would put the matter off. The eldest child in the world can do this at any time to expose the true face of the scumbag, as long as he has some time to sleep.

"I've slept enough. I'm not sleepy now."

"Liang Liang, daddy wants to tell you something." Youqin Yiyang stepped forward and rubbed the soft hair on his head: "Do you still remember how your monk Zhize did it?" Do you know each other?"

Remember, I will never forget it in this life. The tragedy of the original owner began here.

"The three gangsters you met on the road were actually hired by him from other planets."

No wonder he appeared so timely at that time. He only threatened the gangsters and did not take any actual action.

No wonder there are still people who dare to intercept and extort even though they are within the sphere of influence of the Youqin family.

"He also hired someone to steal the protective jewelry you were wearing."

No wonder the original owner couldn't find the protective bracelet he put on the table before taking a shower when he went out that day. In the end, he was in a hurry to go out and only wore protective clothing.

"The first time I hired someone, and every time after that, he stole it after he went to your place."

No wonder the original owner often bought a piece of protective jewelry and then couldn't find it soon, thinking that he had lost it.

No wonder every time I go out because I cant find any protective jewelry, the other person would tenderly express that its dangerous outside and I need to protect myself. As a result, after protecting and protecting, the original owner died.

Presumably it was not because he was inconvenient to answer the video call that day, but he just found an excuse to leave so that Youqin could watch the wind alone.

No wonder there were no passers-by. He probably watched the original owner bleed to death from excessive blood loss, and then gracefully invited the murderer to have dinner.

When Liang Raozheng felt that the original owner was not worthy, Qin Yiyang's gentle voice sounded: "Dad is telling you this not only to let you see his true face clearly, but also because he wants you to come back. I bought it for you outside. Although the house is not bad, the security is not good enough, which allows people with ulterior motives to take advantage of the loopholes." "

I know you don't like the old house, so why don't you come and live with your parents? Mom has learned a lot recently. I'll wait for you to come back to eat the ancient meal." Zhu Wanmiao also persuaded her, for fear that her son would refuse.

Although it is easier to find out that the original owner has changed the core when living together, it is better than living outside with no guarantee of personal safety.

In any case, he had just recovered from a serious injury. Not only was he emotionally wounded by someone who stole his love and betrayed him, but he also learned that the person who betrayed him had deliberately approached him from the beginning. Under the triple blow, his temperament suddenly changed. Not too abrupt, right? What's more, the personality of the original owner is not much different from mine.

After comforting himself, Liang Rao agreed. The family would live together. Sooner or later, it would be useless to refuse.

Moreover, the original owner asked to live out because he was bullied in the old house and always looked at him strangely. That's why he didn't want to go back. Now he doesn't want to go back to the old house. Why should he refuse to live with his parents? of? Even if it's for safety's sake, we can't refuse.

As soon as Liang Rao agreed, Zhu Wanmiao, who had not had high hopes, was overjoyed. She quickly stood up and started packing her things in a hurry. After collecting only two items, Youqin Yiyang stopped her.

"Although the injury has healed, the doctor said that we need to rest quietly for a few days."

"I can rest at home." Zhu Wanmiao didn't want to stay here any longer. When she saw the hospital bed, she remembered that her son had been lying on the bed before. The people above looked confused about life and death, and were panic-stricken.

But nothing can compare with his son's health: "I'll ask the doctor."

After ringing the bedside bell, the doctor came quickly. After understanding the situation, he said that he could rest anywhere, and that going home would be better than the hospital, as no one would disturb him. So Zhu Wanmiao happily packed her things and packed them back together with Liang Rao.

Only the doctor was left to watch the three people leaving and complained silently. With modern medical standards, it is common sense that a tank of nutrient solution can fill the blood of people in minutes after they are out of danger. As expected, caring leads to chaos!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The Beast Dynasty , [Danmei] After becoming a Taoist couple with the junior brother who practices the ruthless way , [Danmei] The domineering president and the second young master , [Danmei] The world is full of happiness , [Danmei] The three hundred things that prevent the protagonist from becoming a demon Sixty-five ways , [Danmei] I stole the enemy's Bai Yueguang , [Danmei] Rebirth of the future boy , [Danmei] Night Owl and Bai Ling , [Danmei] Chang'e's Immortal Gender , [Danmei] Superman's Roundhouse Kick

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.5K 23
Roman is a prince and Virgil is his personal servent: meaning he does whatever Princey tells him to but that doesn't mean he can't be a little sarcas...
31.1K 481 123
Author: Aqiqi Status: Completed Novel Category: Through Rebirth Mu Chao was reborn with his own space. In this life, he will never let himself be so...
125K 3.2K 32
[UNDER EDITING] editor: Karabear6996 Bruno Mars was enjoying dinner with his friends at a fancy restaurant in Los Angeles when the arrival of a woman...
6.4K 54 108
Author: Gu Chongran Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The author named me Wei Changcheng, also known as Wei Changcheng. I really defende...