Stolen from me

By LanijahsWorld

Beyoncé Knowles-Carter and Shawn Carter daughter was kidnapped form their home when she was 3.it's been 11 y... More

Stolen from me
Pain
Found
Come back to me
Strangers
Trying
Houston
Runaway child
Open eyes
Can we talk
The right way
Hidding the truth
Get comfortable
My own eyes
The truth will set you free
The blame game
Take some time
I wanna go home
Heal mentally
Just hold on
Patients
For the love of my child
Heart to heart
Girls day out
Can you keep a secret
In my eye sight
Tinas truth
The visits
The recollection
The set up
The pass over
The besties
Let the summer began
On the run but still for fun
Family matters
I keep my promises
Stolen from me. AGAIN!!
Find my baby
The remedy of a stolen child
So close
Trying to escape
Think smart
Not my sister
Danger zone
I'm coming my babies.
Help me Beybey!
The past.
A Fed Up Bey.
Cry me a river.
Let it all out.
Hatred.
Pathetic
A new start.
First day.
Fake therapist
A phone call away.
Wheres Auntie Solo?
A new life.
Lets try this again.
Birthday traits
Home Before You Know It
Tinas Secret Phone Call.
15 Candles.
Paranoid
A Bad Day
2 truths but no lies.
Picture This
The Truth Is In The Journal
It's All Over
So Far Gone
B'Day
Scared of what?
What is it?

Proof

307 18 1
By LanijahsWorld

June 5th

Shawn
5:44

"Hey this is detective Reese sorry I couldn't pick up leave a message" I heard the beep and cleared my throat.

"Hey detective this is, umm Shawn Carter I- I need your help. Again" I spoke shaking my head ashamed of it All replaying. "Anyways I hope you get this bye" I hung up and sat my phone down I rubbed my temple and huffed.

"Hey Shawn?" I heard I looked up and saw Chris with a see frown.

"Hey" I spoke softly."what sup?" He sighed and came and sat down across from me

"I-I umm" he took a breathe. "I know that I'm you know switched" I nodded listening. "Gay" he finally said with a chuckle, he cleared his throat and put his hands together.

"But I'm still growing up to be a man, and I don't want you tot hunk I can't handle helping you to find Mari" I looked at him in a awe but shook my head.

"That's not why." I reassured him. He nodded letting me know he was listening. "It's just that we promised a good time and this Happeneds and we don't want you guys to be in the mix and get scared or anything or go home traumatized" he nodded

"I get it. But Amariana is like our sister and if we did go home traumatized our moms would l ow they're is a reason. Amariana grew up with us." I looked in my eyes. "But no. I'm not scared to help and that's what I wanna do" I smiled briefly and nodded.

"Ok. But first we have to find out where she is surely and when we do so I'll let you know." He nodded and got up he began to walk upstairs but stop in his tracks.

"Hey Shawn?" He muttered.

"Yeah?" He bit his and looked at the ground before back at me.

"Thank for accepting me. Not only in your home but as a person" I smiled.

"I will accept you any day" he nodded while smiling and continued his journey upstairs.

"AHHHHHH" I heard loudly I rushed upstairs and in the hall I saw Beyoncé and a screaming blue trying to get out of her grip.

"Blue baby please calm down" Beyoncé spoke softly. Blue kept fighting.

"I wanna see sissy" she yelled. "I want her home NOW!" I knew I had to take action by the tired and stressful look Beyoncé had. I cleared my throat and grab her hand bending down to her level turning her to face me.

"Listen princess. Daddy is gonna get sissy home ok?"

"Why not now?" She retorted. I had to remember why she was upset before I gave her some type of warning.

"Because it's not easy baby girl. But I'm gonna get her home I promise just hold on" she let out a huff but nodded I grabbed her head and kissed it and pulled her into a hug. Looking over her shoulder Beyoncé shook her head and got up going to our bedroom and slamming the door.

"Hey baby, how about you go play with Nicki yeah I think she had some more markers for you" I smile she nodded and walked off. I got up from my squat and went to the room.

I opened the door seeing Beyoncé laying there on her side with her back facing me. I shut the door softly and walk over to her. But she ignored my presence.

"Bey?" I put my hand on her hip with a slight fun as I sat down by her legs. She put her hand up.

"Save it" she spoke raspy. I signed deeply. She's been having bad feeling about not spending time with the kids and how they come to me.

"Bey. I don't want to say it's okay because the situation is not. Butt he way your handling it is, she's not a friend of a random family member, she's your baby." She finally looked at me biting her lip forming a sad cry and she sobbed loudly. I pulled her up and held her in my arms.

"It's so hard t-to go through it again" she shook her head in my chest. I rubbed her back and kissed her head here and there.

"I know baby I know. But I'm doing everything I'm my heart and power to bring our baby home" she just sob in response. I shook my head clenched my jaw. This shit again. I kissed her head some more until her cried died down. She sat up and wiped her eyes and cleared her foggy throat.

"I-i think when angles and Kim get back from Hawaii I'm gonna go visit them and tell them. They deserve to know not only because they're kids are here and have witnessed it all and it can be scary but because Amariana is somebody to them." I nodded my head agreeing.

"Maybe they can look out as well" I spoke she nodded and sniffed. We went silent until i asked.

"What happened with blue?" She shook her head slightly and closed her eyes.

"We were fine watching a movie then she got the chance to ask when she was coming home and I tried to explain it in the best way for a 5 year old but she just lost it on me" she said the last in a whisper looking down. I sighed

"Bey you know how much she lovers her sister she just want her home as well as we all do" she nodded.

"By the way I called detective Reese" she shot her head up with wide eyes of hope. "But she didn't answer" I muttered. She danced her shoulders and look back down sadly. Broke my heart.

"But I left a message. Hopefully she gets it"

"Yeah." Was all she said before she got up and went to the bathroom shutting the door.

Beyoncé
6:10

Pain. That's all I feel is pain, All over me. The memories of 11 years ago just hit me all over like as if it's trying to hit my soul. I was in the bathroom looking at myself as tears flowed down my cheeks i looked down shaking my head and the tears feel Into the sink. I turned the water on and splashed my face calming myself.

"Okay" I spoke. I sniffed and grabbed my towel and dabbed my face drying the water droplets. I opened the door and saw Kelly and Solo with sad looks.

"Hey, wh-whats going on?" Kelly looked at Solange who looked down at the ground. She looked back up and hit her lip tenderly.

"I-it's daddy" my heart sunk in my chest.

"He has four days left" my eyes widen and I froze. "Mamas said she will cook and we should have a nice dinner with home before you know" I nodded I tucked my lips holding in my cries.

"Yeah" I shook my head. "When?"

"Wednesday" I nodded bashfully as if I was ok.

"Ok" I nodded. Kelly looked at me concealing.

"Bey it's ok to cry" I shook my head tucking my lips again but longer I felt a sob trying to take over and I held it.

"I'm ok" I directed a smiled but they didn't budge.

"Bey?" Solange whispered to me. That was it I let 20 sobs hit me a so fell into Solange's arms.

"Why?" I cried. That's all I wanted to know is why. My baby is gone, now my father is close to being gone. It was all hitting me at once.

"I guess it's just gods suggestion" Kelly spoke stroking my curly hair out my face. I shook my head briefly.

"We know it's a lot and your going through it. But don't let it eat you alive Beyoncé." Solange said rubbing my damn cheek clearly my tears.

"I'm trying to I am." My hoarse voice spoke. "But it doesn't feel right to just get up and live life with other people's children when mine isn't even home in my arms." I sobbed. No one said anything. But solos grip around me only tighter.

"Bey?" I looked up and saw Nicki with blue on her hip. She frowned when she saw my face of sadness she whispered in blue ear, blue soon noded and she put her down and she ran off.

"What's going on?" She came closer and bend down grabbing my hand.

"It-its our father" Solange forced out. Nicki sink her shoulders and looked back at me.

"I'm sorry" she replied we all sat for a while until I got myself together and stood up.

"I need to spend time with the kids for a few hours" i said finally. Kelly tilted her head and looked at me.

"Bey you just found out some news I think they'll understand" is hook my head

"That's the thing they been understanding for too long it's not fair or right and I gotta get Mirah out that bed" I wiped my face some more. They all nodded.

"You wanna try the new arcade we went to? since we kinda didn't finish it." Nicki suggested I nodded. My eyes widen.

"Oh my god." I mumbled mostly to my self still thinking.

"What?" Solo sat up.

"That's it." I exclaimed. "The officer Ms that came said we need valid proof the Amariana was kidnapped. When we went to the arcade something had to of happened in the bathroom when she went." I explain they nodded

"Ok...." Nicki dragged out nodding looking for the answer key.

"Ok, so I'm gonna ask for the camera" I smiled widely with hopes. Kelly squinted her eyes at me.

"Wait I thought you have the one frame the amusement park of her actually being snatched" Kelly said. I didn't move just gazed away.

"Do you still have it?" Nicki stood up quickly. I ran out the room and downstairs to the movie room and grabbed my laptop form off the sofa.

"Bey" I heard i looked back and saw All three of them rushing to me. I opened the laptop and clicked on my downloads and there it was.

"Yes." I exclaimed. "YES." I ran back upstairs to go find Shawn.

"Shawn" i Called out running. I heard talking from his office and I slowed down catching my breath.

"Shawn" i opened the door he held his hand up and I sat down bouncing my leg.

"Ok. Thank you" he hung up and sat his phone down. "That was detective Reese and she said she cares to help" I nodded smiling.

"Why you so jumpy?" He chucked I got up and went around his desk opening my laptop.

"The officers said we need proof that Amariana was kidnapped right?" He nodded i opened my laptop and the video began to play. I bit my lip feeling slightly anxious watching it. But I knew we needed this.

"Holy shit" he muttered once it was over. He jumped up and hugged me tightly.

"Yes" he said kissing my cheeks. He let me go and we just looked in each others eyes. He smiled and I did softly as well. No.

"Go" I spoke he titled his head confused. "Go show the police." He nodded

"Oh. Right" he grabbed my laptop and came back and kissed my lips softly.

"I love you" I smiled and he rushed out the room. I turned around and looked out the window of the city lights smiling feeling some sort of hope.

"Bey what's going on?" I turns around and saw Nicki, Kelly and Solange. I smiled pleasantly.

"She's coming home."

Shawn
6:27

"You mean to tell me her sexy ass had proof and is just now saying something" Benny said I laughed feeling my stomach twist in excitement.

"Yeah man. But if this is step one to get her home let's be grateful" I spoke I glared at home. "And back off my wife" he nodded. We were on our way to the police station with the proof.

"Damn man all this time. She could've been home by now" I sighed pulling in.

"Yeah well. Let's hope it still is able to happen." We got out the car and went into the police station.

"Hey how may I help you?" The lady at the ring desk asked.

"I need to speak with the police" she nodded.

"Can I help you sir" I heard I looked over and saw a officer.

"Your the same officer that was in the store" Benny said pointed him out. He nodded

"Yes I am. It's something wrong sir" I nodded quickly.

"My daughter was kidnapped by the same kidnapper from 11 years ago and when he tried to tell you I'm her father he was right" I spoke he only nodded. I opened the laptop and handed it to him to watch the video. As he watched I was rocking back and forth on my hills playing with my fingers. The video needed and he nodded.

"What's the child's name sir?" He pulled out a notepad and pen.

"Amariana. Amariana Marie Carter" he nodded while writing.

"Age?"

"14" he wrote some more.

"Birthday"

"August 9th 2009" he nodded and wrote.

"Ok sir I'm gonna send this in and I apologize for not believing you I was just doing my job." Benny nodded.

"Do you by any chance know the kidnapper. I nodded

"Her name is Candace Moore" his eyes widnen.

"Your Shawn Carter right?" I looked at Benny and nodded looking back at him.

"Shit" I muttered. "Umm come to my office please" I nodded and we followed him to his office. We sat down and he did as well.

"Ok. Let me get this all straight." I tiled my head. The hell is going on.

"11 years ago a 3 years old was reported missing by the name of Amariana Marie Carter that is her correct?" I nodded

"Yeah. That's her" he nodded

"Les than two months ago Candace Moore was arrested for kidnapping" i looked off in thought. "So how did she get out? He whispered.

"Hold up." Benny spoke. "If you knew it was she in the store why didn't you let me take my niece and bring her back.

"I never knew what she looked like just knew her name." He shrugged innocently. I nodded

"So what's can y'all do to help me get her home?" I huffed.

"Well we need to know where she is for sure first and make sure she lives there and it she home" he explained and I nodded. It might take a while because we don't know what she is capable of but when we know for sure where ever she is, is her home we can go get your daughter." I nodded

"But how long?" Benny asked

"It depends on what she is trying to do. Could be days,weeks, months" I shook my head.

"But I don't have time for days weeks and months I need now. My wife is going crazy" I slightly yelled

"I understand i do. But we don't want any harm w have to do this the safest way possible" i nodded. "Im gonna take this information in and hopefully we'll have your daughter in you and your wife's arms" i huffed and just nodded.

"Yeah. Ok, thank you" I stood up and began to walk out.

"Mr. Carter?" He called my name I looked back and he looked at me with sincerity.

"I'm sorry" I smiled weakly and nodded. I turned around and walked out. I felt all eyes on me and I heard whispers.

"Beyoncé husband" I heard a woman whisper i key walking and everything felt like slo motion. Like the walk was getting longer and longer as if something is telling me not to leave. I mad it out the door and we both got back in the car.

———————————————————

"How did it go?" Bey rushed to me as I walked in. I dropped Benny at his moms and I made it home.

"Well they took the proof" i smiled and she did as well. "And the officer was the same one at the store when Benny saw them. I sat down on the couch.

"Ok. Did he say anything?" She sat next to me.

"He said he knew Candace by her name just didn't know her face and he knew Amariana from the first time this all happened" she nodded. "But yes they are going to help but they wanna make sure wherever she is, is her home they don't wanna barge into somebody else's house without them knowing what's going on." I explained

"So when can this happen?" I Rivne my face. I already know how she is about to take this.

"He said it could be a while" she tended up angrily. "They just wanna make sure she not capable of anything we have to wait and see what she is trying to get and do out of this" I reassured her. She huffed and sat back.

"I can't believe this" she shook her head. I grabbed her hand form her lap and kissed it. I looked in her hazel puffed eyes and she looked in mine.

"We're gonna get her home" she blinked and nodded.

Amariana
9:23

She killed someone. Was all that flew through my head. Last night Candace had some girl over and I heard her yelling at her about money. I stayed in the room but I began to hear her screaming.

                        Last night

"I told you to have damn money bitch" Candace yelled roaring at the young girl.

"I'm sorry I tried but he heard me" the girl cried. Candace got up from her seat and slowly walked over to the young girl who's a snow shaking while fiddling with her fingers. Soon became a smack across her cheek the girl stumbled back. And held her stinging cheek and looked at Candace with a evil glare.

She got up and pushed Candace into the table knocking over the lamp. She got on top of her and began to choke her. Candace was gasping for air but there was a pair of scissors on the table. She inched her shaky hand over to the scissors and she finally got a grip of them, bringing her arm up and she slammed it into the girl side making her hitched her breath and her grip loosened .

Candace kept stabbing her until she fell on the ground. Candace sat up and looked at her cold dark thick blood drenching out her side. She was still catching her breath as she just looked at the deadly girl on her floor. She heard a creek and she looked by the door she already knew it was Amariana.

——————————————

I didn't even bother going back to sleep it's like my eyes was stuck open full of trauma. I heard some dudes voices downstairs and they where here for a hour or more I guess cleaning because she's gone and the blood is as well. I was sitting on this mattress writing in this journal.

How do you say your scared in the most dramatic way possible? agitated. That what I am right now. How can I witness someone who loved be and was my mother at some point do this. I mean I've witness her mad or yelling at me but her words and yelling never phased me. It's not like bey when she yelled at me or was mad it me it cut me deep. For her to think I would hurt blue or for her to even get physics with me and ignore me like I'm nobody it hurt me. But with Candace it was no feelings there I guess that's because she not my mom and my feelings for her were disappearing as the truth of her not being my mom was appearing.

I still can't quite figure it out but one day I hope to do so.

I sat the book down and laid back on the bed I stuck my arm under my pillow pulling out my phone it still remain no service. I blew out a frustration breath and jus r looked at the rocky paint over the ceiling I heard the door open and I shot up.

"Get dressed" Candace demanded walking back out. I got up and went to my clothes in the corner pulling out a black sweat suit. I got dressed and my hair was in a bun already. I put on my shoes and slowly walked downstairs scared and remembered all of it.

"Let's go" I jumped hearing the voice from behind me. I quickly walked out the door and she I closed the car as we both got in. The ride was silent nothing but the tired against the road and the wind wiping passed as she drove.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked it was late and I'm tired.

"To get your sister" she said bluntly. I sat up and leaned to look at her but she stay focused on the road.

"What?" She glanced at me and smiled evily.

"Oh you thought I forgot about that stunt you pulled to get me arrested in the store" she chuckled bitterly and shook her head. "No"

"What does my sister have to do with it thought?" I semi yelled. If Beyoncé wakes up and she sees both of us gone lord knows what is gonna happen

"I told you if you tried anything I would go to your most sacrificial part in your heart and that little girl is" I scoffed bitterly

"Are you serious? She is a child this has nothing for do with her" I don alt yelled I sat back shaking my head

"God. Why can't you except that your wrong you were wrong 11 years ago and your wrong now" i hissed

"You know what happened to my baby? What happened to the little girl that wanted to come home to her mother?" I shook my head

"You were never my damn mother and your right I do want to go home to my real mother" she didn't reply just drove. I scoffed and sat back folding my arms.

——————

The rest of the ride was silent and we pulled in on the far side of the house before she parked

"Go" she spoke in a muttered I didn't budge.

"I'm not doing this" I shook my head. "I'm not gonna have my little sister in danger because you have some petty fuel against my family. You don't even know them why do you hate them so much? What did they do?" I asked. She had no reason for any of it.

"Go" she responded.

"No. She isn't gonna wake up to both of her daughters being gone" I shook my head.

"But I can't wake up in a jail cell without mine?" She yelled I shook my head

"You need help. Your crazy and your pathetic" i hissed I felt a hard sting on my cheek. I didn't even get fazed by it I just look at her.

"Go. And if you try anything you know what happened last night" fear. I took over me. I got out the car and closed the door. I went to the backdoor and grab the fake rock where they keep a spare key in. I unlocked the door and quietly. Walked in I looked around and my eyes began to water at the sight of home.

I shook my head and got back on track I walked upstairs quietly as I was walking down the hall I came across blues picture when she was pouting at daddy. I smiled and shook my head as tears flowed down my cheeks. I looked at the picture gazing it. Even though she was pouting you can still see the joy exposing in her eyes. I bit my lips and sniffed wiping my eyes. I

I continue down the hall to the bedroom. I opens the door and there she was asleep I went around the bed and just looked at her her long hair spreading around her pillow, her shoulder slighting hanging out from the cover and her smooth breathing. I tapped her shoulder and shook her some.

"Beyoncé?"

Oooooo lawd.

Thoughts

Candace killing the girl?

What money does Candace want?

Her making Amariana kidnap blue?

Amariana waking up beyonce?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 19.1K 59
13 years after being kidnapped from her superstar parents, Beyoncé and JAY-Z are finally reunited with their now sixteen year old daughter, Isabella...
24.7K 618 28
the Carter's has a daughter that was kidnapped at 6 she warms back up to them rather quickly will beyonce be the one to reboot her daughter's memory...
366K 14.5K 79
What would you do if you found out your whole life was a lie? Sarayah Thompson is forced to answer this question when she finds out the woman she cal...
17.2K 904 26
Beyonce is a single mother of two who's renowned for her culinary skills. Shawn, also a single parent of one is well known for the law firm he owns a...