Heat in the dorm - Daylee

By RavisingMadness

Two roommates with opposite personalities, they don't particularly like each other, but they need to put up w... More

1. New roommate; New trouble.
2. Distractions in the library.
3. Hang out in the boys dorm.
4. Stay out of my way.
5. A bold move.
6. What am I going to do with you?
7. The phone scandal.
8. From friends, to enemies.
9. I'd tap that, if I were you.
10. You are my distraction.
12. She's a bad influence.
13. Rocky waters.
14. Can you tell I'm jealous?
15. You're starting to grow on me.
16. Admit that you like it.
17. Hang out in the girl's dorm.
18. You got yourself into this.
19. Am I your little secret?
20. Straight for what?
21. Double invite.
22. Valentine's gone wrong
23. You've got my attention. 🔞
24. What is it gonna take?
25. Strawberry tease
26. Bad decisions
27. Your body is art.
28. Trouble in paradise
29. Revelations.
30. Let's bend the rules.
31. You don't play fair.🔞
32. Why did you run?
33. Let's set some rules.
34. Let's get the party started.
35. 7 minutes of heaven
36. I don't need you.
37. You stayed.
38. Risking it all for you.
39. The morning after.
40. Let's keep quiet. 🔞
41. The sleepover. 🔞
42. Still thinking of you.
43. Naughty in the library. 🔞
44. A cozy movie night.
45. Are you in love with me?
46. All or nothing.
47. Make up over the phone.
48. Good morning with a twist 🔞
49. Part 2 🔞
50. A study session
51. You'll be rewarded. 🔞
52. A not so friendly opportunity.
53. Under the influence. 🔞
54. After we fell.
55. Patterns.
56. Prove me wrong.
57. Love by the ocean. 🔞
58. Part 2 🔞
59. Friends meet up
60. She's trouble.
61. Open to the idea.
62. Read between the lines.
63. A mix up
64. An apology

11. Fancy seeing you here.

293 23 4
By RavisingMadness

"Oh? A massage?" Danielle was slightly surprised. She didn't know whether to go along with that.

"Don't act like you don't wanna say yes."

"I do, but you're being extremely nice and this feels like a trap."

Kaylee laughed and insisted.

"It's not a trap, dumbass. Just me being a good roommate. Sit down."

"Oh, that's what it is then superiority syndrome..." Danielle settled down, pulling her long hair on one side. She was wearing a tank top, thankfully with a bra underneath.

"Maybe you should try being more like me."

"Mhm, never. I like messing with you and being the bad roommate."

Kaylee guided her hands over Danielle's shoulder blades, some fingers tightening around her neck and applying small pressure while moving in circular motions. Kaylee was hitting every right spot, and helping those tight knots go away, making the auburn groan in immense relief.

"Hmm, this feels amazing.."

"Good.."

The brunette smiled and focused on the girl's forearms this time, gently squeezing the nerves and releasing as she was moving her hands down Danielle's sore arms. She repeated that motion a couple of times and then cupped the back of her neck, giving it a gentle massage, her fingers spreading up to the back of her head offering a sensation of relief there too. Danielle could completely surrender to that feeling and Kaylee's soft touch, after all she loved head massages and she couldn't hide it.

"D-Don't stop- hey..." Danielle whined as she felt Kaylee pulling her hand away, already missing the relaxation.

"That's all you're getting today. I need to get back to my planning."

Danielle sighed, she felt slightly better than before and found herself yearning more but she wouldn't beg for it seeing Kaylee was busy. Maybe she could bribe her for another one of those massages in the future.

"Cool. That was actually pretty good. You know how to work your fingers."

They momentarily exchanged looks and then smiled at each other, as if Danielle was hinting something else.

"What planning anyway?"

"Oh, I'm going on a date on Saturday. So I need to dress to impress."

"What are you thinking then?"

"Maybe a black dress..I'm going to get my nails done too. To top it off, red lipstick?"

"Oh..." Danielle trailed off, trying not to let herself imagine how hot that was.

"What do you think? Be honest. Too much?"

"Do you want me to be honest?"

The auburn got off the bed, slowly walking towards where Kaylee was holding up her dress in front of the full sized mirror, taking several moments to check her out. She reached up in her ear.

"I think anyone would be fucking lucky to be your date, just saying."

Danielle headed back inside the bathroom to dry off her hair, and Kaylee stood there smiling like an idiot. Was it that Danielle flirted with her just now? Or was she dreaming?

.
.
.

Anyway, for the next days the two roommates were getting along a bit better and Kaylee found it easier to study in the room as Danielle was mostly hanging out with Bianca in her own room. On Saturday, she got herself ready and in fact she took several pictures before leaving the dorm that she uploaded on her profile, to catch some attention. In fact, she was looking to catch a particular person's attention.

In Bianca's room, Danielle was on her phone scrolling through Facebook until she stumbled upon Kaylee's picture. The girl looked far from her dorky, innocent usual self. Bianca suddenly jumped on the bed, where Danielle was and shoved herself against the auburn, looking at her phone to see what got her so interested.

"What are you looking at?"

"Kaylee. My roommate."

"Holy shit. She's smoking hot!!"

"Bet she won't be sleeping in our room tonight, looking like that."

"Psht, definitely not. You had your chance, Russell. Now she's up for grabs!"

"You know, jokes aside. I'm a bit worried about her.."

"You are worried? About Kaylee?"

"I overheard her date saying how they'll try to get her drunk so she can get with her. And I don't think Kaylee will like that and honestly she hates drinking."

"Kaylee? Or you? Do you not like that?"

"Well, of course I don't. When I was drunk and vulnerable she was there for me so I should be there for her too."

"Is that it or are you jealous she's gonna get with somebody else huh?"

"She can get with whoever she wants. Just...not like that. And there's nothing more to it."

"I think it's more than that, Danielle. But you can keep denying it all you want."

"Uhh whatever you say, now are we going there or not?"

"Hell yeah we are. Grab your jacket."

At the familiar bar down the street, Bianca and Danielle made an entrance like they owned the place and in fact a lot of heads turned their way to check them out. They sat at the bar where they had a better view of the whole place so that Danielle could keep an eye on Kaylee and her group.

"Can I ask you something? Seeing you're more experienced than me and everything"

"Of course, anything love."

"H-How do you please a girl?"

Bianca smirked.

"Why do you ask? Have you got someone specific in mind?"

"Just tell me you bitch." Danielle sipped her drink casually, trying not to give anything away.

"Use your fingers, honey. And your mouth, if you're brave enough.."

Danielle almost choked on her drink, the images flashing in her mind making her more flustered now.

"I bet you've done that."

"Of course, ladies go crazy for that."

"Good to know."

"Aren't you a little too keen to learn about that stuff?"

"I know you're trying to fish for answers, but I'm not gonna give them to you."

"Get this girl another drink." Bianca turned to the bartender. "Maybe if I get you drunk enough, you will!"

"I have to keep my eyes on Kaylee, I can't get drunk."

"Oh look at you, playing the protective girlfriend and all." Bianca smiled in mischief, she could see Danielle was too invested in this.

"I swear to God if you don't stop with that girlfriend bullshit.."

Bianca laughed and sipped her drink innocently, she enjoyed teasing the other girl if anything. Danielle wouldn't take her eyes off Kaylee, but wasn't expecting to see what the brunette was up to next with her date. Lulu had pressed her hard against a wooden pillar and they were full on making out, and touching each other's bodies a bit too much too soon.

"That fucking..."

The auburn looked away, with a sting in her heart, and in fact ordered a shot for her and her friend. She downed the drink down immediately and ordered another round of shots.

"Slow down, you're gonna get us wasted."

Bianca said while giggling and taking her third shot, to keep up with Danielle.

"Whatever it's not like us coming here made any difference."

"Look, she's going to the bathroom. Chase after her!!"

"But..."

"Go bitch, don't waste your chance!"

Danielle was literally pushed off her high chair by her friend and was encouraged to walk to the bathroom, to catch Kaylee alone. She found the girl, literally hanging over one of the sink's trying to keep her composure. She was definitely dizzy and drunk at that point, and Danielle looked concerned thinking Lulu's friends had already achieved their plan.

"Fancy seeing you here." Kaylee said somewhat arrogantly recognizing the person beside her.

"Yeah, you too.."

"You knew I'd be here, so drop the act." She pointed out.

Danielle pretended as if she was checking herself out in the mirror right next to the brunette, to get busy with something and make it less obvious.

"So what? I hang around here a lot and Bianca invited me for a drink. That has nothing to do with you whatsoever, Bryant."

"Oh, yeah? Is that why you have been staring at me the whole night, Russell?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.7K 45
Kaylee Bryant is a world famous solo artist and Actress who just got back from a world tour and gets offered the lead role in a new movie called Lega...
689 22 15
(I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE LOL BUT READ MY OTHER STORIES!!) NOT FINISHED AND WONT BE FINISHED!! This is a Y/N Story Y/N is...
134K 3.6K 41
(Edited/ Re-written) Hope Mikaelson is the CEO of Mikaelson Industries who does nothing but work all day and night. One day her bestfriend decides th...
143K 5K 76
❝I don't wanna be friends.❞ Fallon Ignacio was unlike any other creature; alluring, mysterious, and seductive. Dark magic runs through her veins, lur...