33. Let's set some rules.

Kaylee had been patiently waiting throughout the afternoon for her roommate to come back around. Danielle had been to the gym to clear her head and prepare herself for the so called "talk" they were about to have so when she came back she spotted the brunette on her bed, laying down and facing the door but reading a book, the one she had spotted her reading earlier that day. She looked fucking cute just sitting there.

Kaylee looked up from her book and greeted the other girl with a smile. "There you are, sweaty mess.."

"Sorry it took longer than expected, I.. kinda had a lot of energy to burn off I guess." Danielle mirrored the smile.

"It's fine, I get lost in the pages anyway and I don't realize time is passing by."

"Are you ready to talk?"

"Are you not gonna wash up first?"

"It can wait. I just wanna hear you out first.." Danielle approached the bed where Kaylee was now sitting with her legs crossed and the book resting on her lap and made room for the other girl to join her on the mattress. She noticed trails of sweat down her chest, but tried not to let her eyes linger there. This was supposed to be a conversation, and a serious one.

"I don't really know what you expect me to say. You and I both know that what we did back there in your limousine was completely wrong. I shouldn't have provoked you like that."

"Look, I'm not trying to point fingers here. This is not the point of this conversation at all. Tell me more about how you felt when you and I..."

"How I felt?"

"When I was inside of you."

"Oh.." Kaylee felt her cheeks blushing immediately at the thought. "I didn't think you'd go for it initially, or that you would be this good at it.."

"Does it feel the same?"

"The same compared to what?"

"When you do it with your girlfriend."

"Oh- uhm.." the brunette swallowed harshly "why are you asking me all these questions Danielle?"

"You could say I like knowing the effect I have on you or that I got there first if that's the case."

"It's personal to you then."

"I mean look at you, I wouldn't let all that potential go to waste. Not even for a night, if you were mine."

"Are you flirting with me again!?" Kaylee's face is heating up a bit more.

"You say it as it's a bad thing."

"You're getting carried away, of course it's a bad thing. This is how we ended up where we did last time–"

"Will you just answer my question?"

"Her and I haven't gotten to that point yet..it's just kissing and foreplay most of the time..not like you and me..and all that we've done.."

"Good to know. Trust me once I get the hang of this you'd never experience better orgasm than the ones I'll give you. I promise you as much.." Danielle's smile turned into an attractive smirk.

Kaylee widened her eyes, using her book to lightly hit the other girl over her shoulder seemingly upset with the thought but Danielle caught the book right out of her hands avoiding the attack.

"Didn't I say that this will not be happening again?!"

"You did, but you don't really mean it. God, Kaylee stop trying to fight it. You'll only make me want to fight harder for this."

Kaylee snatched her book back but Danielle was definitely not letting go. She groaned and pouted her lips that the auburn was clearly starring at as if she wanted to kiss her again.

"Don't even think about doing what I think you are.."

"What am I thinking of then?" Danielle questioned arrogantly and with the smirk still playing on her face.

"This! All of this. The flirting, the teasing, I can't stand it..I cheated on her. It's not the best feeling in the world you know?"

"It's not, but this is..." Danielle managed to pull the book away, throwing it on the floor and her own hand landed on Kaylee's lap specifically between her thighs, the girl was wearing shorts so the sudden and unexpected contact with the skin had an immediate effect on her.

"Isn't it, Kaylee?"

The brunette froze, she wanted to resist she wanted to pull the hand away but the more the longer fingers were crawling upwards on her inner thigh the more her mind was unable to control her body and any resistance of any kind. Instead it was demanding for more.

"S-Stop..." Her words came out with uncertainty, as if she was trying to fight herself. Starring deeply into Danielle's blue eyes, it was clear she was communicating that she should move on with whatever she was doing, because it did in fact turn her on like crazy.

"I can tell you don't want me to stop so give it up."

Danielle smiled, in a dark twisted way this time. It's like she got the validation she wanted from the other girl. The brunette was into her, and there was no denying it. Despite the guilt, the inexperience, the ethical code  they were breaking they both wanted this.

"But I will..because I'm sweaty and gross and it's time for a shower. Which you could join, by the way."

"I'm not gonna join you, but keep dreaming." Kaylee pulled her legs closer to her chest, hugging them. She felt vulnerable, so much that she had never struggled saying no before and setting boundaries.

"Shame. I miss your back massages so much."

"Earn them, then."

Danielle stopped midway through the bathroom and looked back. "Oh? What will it take?"

"For this to work we need rules. Follow them, and you will be rewarded."

"Okay, princess. Your game, your rules."

Danielle smiled and started pulling the tight clothing off her body, she had left the door open on purpose hoping that Kaylee would be tempted to look. And in fact, after several attempts of trying to focus back at her book, Kaylee decided to steal a glance of the much more interesting sight going on in front of her. Danielle was now in the shower cubicle, with her back facing the door, and water dripping from her beautiful red hair down to the soft skin of her bare back, and lower on her wholesome bottom.

The brunette ended up dropping her head into her book, and releasing a really tiresome groan, all this teasing was driving her insane in fact she had never wished to have a girl so much, but she knew Danielle wouldn't give it up that easily. Especially given her history of wanting to dominate her every single time they did something. "I need to come up with a plan. And rules. Argh..I hate her so much..."