41. The sleepover. 🔞

( Dear followers, I've decided to go for it, let's assume the characters already know but never addressed it so far so this is their first encounter where they talk about it..enjoy 🔥 )

.
.
.

"Top as in...?" Danielle wonders while Kaylee tries to climb on top of her physically, her legs moving on either side of her waist straddling her on the bed and holding her firmly in place.

"That's a sight I can get used to seeing."

"You practically like everything I do, you're kinda biased here."

"Well, can you blame me? I kinda have a thing for brunettes now I guess." Danielle makes sure to spread her hands all over Kaylee's exposed thighs, feeling the skin underneath and savouring the moment Kaylee wanted to take over.

"I kinda have a thing for you too, cutie." Kaylee enjoys the soft touching and caressing on her legs, and decides to push down slowly rocking her hips against the fabric of Danielle's sweatpants aware of the effect she's causing and smiles down at her innocently.

"Hmm. Don't call me cute." Danielle shuts her eyes momentarily as she picks up upon the movement going on underneath the sheets, the friction causing her body to react as she starts getting erected. "Because I'll be far from that when I'm inside you.."

"Sounds intriguing. How exactly are you planning on doing that??" Kaylee giggles shortly and keeps playing around by rocking her hips back and forth, she's starting to feel something hard perk up against the fabric and wants to feel more of it and ask Danielle about it.

"Kaylee, don't.." Danielle suddenly interrupts and takes a hold of the girl's hips, slowing her down for her own sake.

"What is it?"

"I don't think I'll be able to hold back for much longer if you keep this up."

"Then don't hold back." Kaylee's innocent smile turns into a hot smirk, she's enjoying this as much as she should be.

"You don't understand. It doesn't work like that. And I would be breaking the third rule, we can't go there."

"Am I making you hard there hmm?" Kaylee decided to ask daringly, finally addressing it. She had previously seen Danielle's anatomy when they showered together, but never experienced something like this before and she found it rather hot and intriguing.

"Harder than I've ever been in my life." Danielle sighs as the girl on top of her begins the teasing again despite her opposition. Kaylee was already wet and ready from previous foreplay, and just the thought that only a piece of clothing separated them from actual touch drove the auburn insane. "I said..S-Stop.."

"Why? You're still playing by the rules, you have your clothes on. You're not doing anything to me..." Kaylee leaned forward, as close to the girl's ear as possible breathing hotly into it as she whispers "I on the other hand, can tease you as much as I want. Your words."

"K-Kayle..." Danielle throws her head back against the soft pillow, she found herself in an impossible position although everything within her wanted her to surrender she also felt guilt for allowing herself to feel such things for the brunette, she wss nearly edging and from now on it was a matter of time when she would give it up "I-I think it's time you slow...down.." Danielle decided to pause Kaylee's actions again but her hands were taken, pushed back on the bed and pinned above her head.

"I don't think so. I want it. Give it to me."

Kaylee breathed with an outmost sexy tone that send shivers down the other girl's spine, Danielle wasn't used to this, giving up control that easily, having someone not abide by her rules and pushing her buttons and still feeling turned on by the whole scenario.

"I'm so fucking close." The auburn watched how skilfully the other girl ride her with her hands still restrained above her head, she wished Kaylee wasn't dressed at all so she could take in more of that view, but she kept a mental note for next time something like this happend "I'm gonna..." before she could finish her sentence, Danielle tossed her head back again, finally her torture had come to an end and waves of pleasure starting taking over her whole body, with each thrust over the clothes she was urged to release more and more, followed by a few deep grunts and heavy breathing when she had nothing left inside her anymore.

"Did you just...?" Kaylee whispered just to make sure she had achieved what she was aiming for, wearing a proud smile at the same time.

"All of it. And I wish you could.."

"Feel it?"

"Stop reading my mind."

"Well, that's not gonna happen because of the rules. I'm so hot for it though.."

"Good lord. All this dirty talk.."

"You don't like it?" Kaylee blinks several times, feeling withdrawn. Maybe she had let herself get too much into this.

"Please, Kaylee. I love it. And I love when you let me try new things with you."

The brunette crashes down next to the other body on the ber beside her, her chest heaving but her smile never leaving her lips.

"You're the first person I've let touch me there."

"Why me?"

"I don't know. I guess I really wanted that experience with you."

"And was it worth your while?" Danielle turns her body slightly, facing the other girl smiling from how heavenly beautiful she looked.

"It felt different. Kinda painful at first but then wow..it kept getting better and better."

"That's reassuring.." Danielle gazed down at the girl's lips in an irresistible manner, she wanted to have them and her desperately "would kissing you right now be too much after we've just had sex?"

"It's just a kiss, I don't see any harm--"

Before the brunette could finish off her sentence she was pulled into Danielle's arms, their bodies colliding under the sheets and becoming one. Their lips crashed passionately, moving in sync and in such a way where they both couldn't really hide the fact that they were aching for each other, possibly more than they were letting themselves believe.

The morning found them still on the same bed, limbs tangled together, in a sweet slumber that was rudely interrupted by banging on the door and their housemate trying to wake them up as they had apparently overslept and would miss class if they didn't get up soon enough.

"I can't believe it's Monday. I fucking dread Mondays, who thought Monday classes should be a thing in the first place..."

"Please, Dani..it's too early for all this nagging." Kaylee giggled softly as she was the first one to get up, early rising seemed to be easier for her.

"It helps that I got to wake up next to you though, beautiful." Danielle stretches her arms and watches the brunette dress herself with her own clothes this time.

"I did actually enjoy sleeping with you too, in the same bed. It's a nice place to be."

"Wait until you tell your girlfriend that."

"My girlfriend doesn't need to know about this sleepover.."

"Oh, so we call it a sleepover now."

Danielle laughs in amusement, obviously she had enjoyed every minute spent in that bed and didn't want things to end knowing that Kaylee would be sharing all those habits with someone else now.

"Call it whatever you want. I'm grabbing a quick coffee and I'm heading back to college."

"Okay, sweet cheeks. Make me one too?"

"Okay."

Danielle exited the room some time after Kaylee, after she was done dressing and making herself look presentable enough for class. The unpleasant sight of Leo waiting outside her door, caught her by suprise. Things didn't look so good.