Nothing, But A Dare(#1)

By inesiaaa_

"look into my eyes and say you're mine" he said making his voice deeper. Something happened inside my stomac... More

Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
chapter- 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter- 35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46.
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49.
Chapter-50.
Chapter-51.
Chapter-52.
Epilogue

Chapter-20

146 9 0
By inesiaaa_

Mahira's pov.
It's engagement day finally.
I get up from my bed and look at the alarm clock. It has been ringing for a while now, maybe an hour. It's almost 11am. Oh my God, it's 11am. Mumma's gonna kill me, she told me that i should get up at 8am but it's 11am now. She would kill me for sure today.
I run to washroom to brush my teeth and go to living room.
It's looking like a circus, people are running here and there, dad is yelling at someone on the phone, mom is telling staffs to do that and this, Ahaan is packing gifts, and Armaan is getting the keys to go somewhere, probably the venue.
I lazily lay on the sofa until i hear my mom yelling.

"You panda get up" she said hitting me on the arm.

"Mumma iam sleepy, i slept so late yesterday". I said still lying on the sofa.

"I don't want to hear anything. You get up and go to Jeweller to get the rings and jewellery that we told him to make for natasha, come on get up". She said.

"Haaa, chai peeke jaati hun". I said.

"Chai baad main pe lenaa abhi jao". She said.

"But mumma I-" she cut me off and dragged me to the door.

"Go". She slightly pushed me outside.

"Take these". She said giving me car keys.

I take these keys from her and walk towards the parking area and get in the car.
I hate driving cars but i love racing bikes, but ofcourse no one let me race, cause according to them it's dangerous, as if i care.

As i was driving to the jewellery shop, I realized that I am still in my pjs. I forgot to change and now I have to go to the jewellers shop looking like a homeless person.

I Parked the car in parking lot and was towards the shop when i tripped. I was about to fall but suddenly pair of arms were wrapped around me. I couldn't see who was holding me because my hair were all over my face.
Suddenly that person removed my hair from face and it was none other than kairav. He didn't remove his hand but kept staring at me.

"Ummm your hands". I said. That's when he realized he was still holding me.
He removed his hands. I set my clothes and hair and said.

"Why are you here?".

"To get the rings". He said.

"You too?". I asked.

"You too?". He asked.

"Hmm". I said.

"Let's go then". He said and pointed his hand towards the shop.

"Yea". I walked to the shop and he walks behind me.

We enter the shop and walk to the counter.
"Uncle, are rings ready?" I asked the Jeweller uncle.

"Haaa beta rings ready hain pr necklace me adha ghanta lagega, tum dono wait kar lo thora". He says.

We nod at him and walks to the chair.

We sit on the chairs and he asked.

"Why are you still in the night dress?".

"Ask my mother, she didn't even let me have chai let alone change". I said.

"And why?". He asked.

"Mujhe kya pata, unko humehsa jaldi hoti hai har cheez main, mene kaha tha unhe ki chai peeke jaati hun par nahi". I whisper-shout.

"Aap kuch kha peeke nahi aai?". He asked.

"Nahi baba, abhi just neend se uth ke aai hoon". I said.

"Then come on chai peene chalte hain". He said.

"Ummm". I started thinking. Should i go or not? He is weirdo but right now i need chai so let's just go.

"Okay". I said.

"Uncle aap necklace kaa kaam kar lijiye hum adhe ghante main aate hain". I said to him.

"Theek hai beta". He says and continues to do what was he doing.

He take me to a roadside café/ dhaaba and we order chai and sandwich.
We were waiting for our food when he said.
"Aap ne dress pick kar li apni?".

"Areyy thankyou aap ne yaad dila diya, mujhe yaad hi nahi tha main armaan ko call karke bol deti hu wo pick kr lega". I say and dial his number.

After some rings he picks up.

"Haa bol". He says.

"Where are you?". I ask.

"At the venue, why?" He says.

"Do one thing, pick my dress from the tailor, i forgot to pick yesterday". I tell him.

"There are so many works to do mahi, tell Ahaan to pick that up, iam hanging up now bye". He says and cut the call.
What's wrong with him?

"What did he say?". He asks.

"He said to ask Ahaan to pick that dress, he is busy". I tell him.

"I'll just call Ahaan". I say and dial Ahaan's number.
He also picks up after some rings.

"Hello". He says.

"Listen, pick my dress from the tailor, will you?". I ask.

"Yeh sherni mujhe khaa Jaegi agar gifts pack nahi huye to or mujhe priyal ko salon bhi drop karna hai, tu khud jaake leke aaa". He says.

"Abeyyy yaha mujhe time lagega". I say.

"Haaa theek hai, tu khud challi jaa". He says and cut the call. Mera ek kaam nahi hota in dono se.

"Isne bhi mana kar diya". I said.

He was about to say but waiter came and served us tea and sandwiches.

I pick up the sandwich and start eating as he does too.

"If you want I can pick that dress up, iam going to the tailor for mom's dress". He says.

"Oh my God can you?". I ask him.

He nods his head.

"Thankyou". I said and continued eating.

Kairav's pov.
I lied. My mom's dress was delivered yesterday but i wanted to help her, i don't know why her sadness bothers me this much.
We finished the tea and sandwich when she said.

"Let's go, necklace must have been ready by now".

"Yea let's go". I said.
How can someone look so refreshing even in the night dress? She is literally an angel on the earth, not just in personality but also in beauty.

We walk to the shop and get the rings and necklaces and walk to the parking lot.

As we reached, i said.

"I'll drop the dress at your house, is it okay with you?".

"Okay? It's best, thankyou". She said.

We both smiled at each other and get in our respective cars and drove to respective places.

I pick the dress up from the tailor and drive to Chaudhary mansion.
The door was open so i walked inside.

"Arey kairav beta tum yahan?". Aunty saw me and asked.

"Haa aunty wo Mahira ki dress dene aaya tha, wo pick karna bhool gai thi kal isiliye main lekar aaya hoon". I said.

"Yeh larki bhi naa, kabhi nahi sudhregi, tum aao betho". Aunty said.

"Nahi aunty ghar m kaafi kaam hain, aap yeh dress lijiye main chalta hoon". I said.

"Okay beta, see you".

"Bye". I said and walked out.

Mahira's pov.
I come home get changed and come downstairs.

"Kairav brought this dress, take it". Mumma said giving me a bag.

I took the bag from her hands and she says.
"Why did you ask him to get the dress?".

"That's because I had work and I called both of your sons and told them to get the dress but they denied that's why he offered and also aunty sushmita's dress was also at the tailor that's why". I explained.

"Shushmita's dress was delivered yesterday as well as mine, what are you talking about?". She said.

Oh really? Then why did he lie that aunt's dress was there.
He wanted to help me i guess but without telling me. I thought to myself and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 68 20
Mira Nayak's life is nothing but robotic. College. Running her parents Indian Grocery Store. Home. Eat, Sleep and Repeat. The life her parents traine...
9.1K 192 22
₎ ࣪˖ 𝐏𝐨𝐤é𝐦𝐨𝐧 ≀،͟، ›𖥻 ! ༺ 𝘈 𝘰𝘯𝘦-𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥-𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦́𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 <3 ...
189K 1.2K 6
\\\\This is just a sample of the story. The complete story is published on GOODNOVEL APP.\\\\\ . . . He pulled me inside my office, slammed the door...
982K 30.4K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...