𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚...

By Taegguk024

[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Ki... More

♡𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧♡
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 01
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 02
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 03
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 04
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 05
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 06
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 07
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 08
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 09
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 10
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 11
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 12
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 13
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 14
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 15
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 16
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 17
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 19
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 20[M]
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 21
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 22
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 23
♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 24[End]

♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 18[M]

1.7K 64 13
By Taegguk024

On the way to the party venue, Jungkook learned from Secretary Lee that this party mainly invited some of Taehyung's friends, such as Yoongi, the son of the Min family, Kang Yohan, the eldest son of the Kang family, etc. Basically, they were all with Taehyung and have a very close relationship with him.

Knowing that they were all Taehyung's childhood friends, Jungkook said tentatively, "That's right, then... Teacher Han Soohyun is also Taehyung's childhood friend?"

"Oh, no," Secretary Lee explained, "Teacher Han and Mr. Kim are just ordinary friends. As far as I know, he met with Mr. Kim when he was studying in college abroad."

Jungkook smiled knowingly, remembering that he and Jimin had guessed that Soohyun went to study abroad because of Choi minjae's support, and he couldn't help but become more sure of the truth of this guess. But even though he was thinking about it a thousand times now, there was nothing on his face. He didn't show it at all, and even asked with a smile, "Mr. Lee has been following Taehyung for many years, right?"

"I was the one who led it single-handedly as Mr. Kim." Secretary Lee smiled, not revealing much or being vague.

The conversation was over here. Jungkook didn't say anything during the rest of the journey, and Secretary Lee didn't say anything more while driving.

The car stopped in front of the most famous private restaurant in Seoul. Looking at the magnificent courtyard in front of him, Jungkook was guided by the waiter to the room where Taehyung and the others were staying without much surprise.

As the door opened, the people who had been gathering in small groups to drink, chat, and play games unconsciously quieted down and turned their attention to the second young master of the Jeon family who was rumored to conquer others with force, Taehyung's prospective husband.

Jungkook didn't feel uncomfortable being looked at by so many people. He glanced at Soohyun who was sitting and talking with Taehyung.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes slightly, briefly greeted the others, and then walked straight towards Black Heart Lotus without any courtesy.

"Teacher Han, long time no see."

Hearing that his first words were not to Taehyung, the originally harmonious room suddenly fell silent. Everyone unconsciously turned their attention to the three of them, wondering what fun would happen next. After all, almost everyone present didn't know about Soohyun's thoughts on Taehyung, so everyone actually wanted to see how the wise Taehyung would deal with the conflict between his future husband and his friend.

Soohyun faced the unexplained glances in the room, smiled calmly and said, "Long time no see, Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook agreed with a smile, and asked knowingly, "I have always heard that Teacher Han is Tae's good friend and treats him better than himself. I am also very grateful to the teacher for taking care of Tae in the past. This glass of wine, This is my thanks to Teacher Han."

Jungkook picked up the wine glass and drank it in one gulp without waiting for Soohyun to speak.

When Soohyun saw this, although there was still a smile on his face, there was clearly hatred in his eyes. He never expected that Jungkook would be so shameless. His words made everything he had done look like a joke, letting everyone know that he, Han Soohyun, was a poor man who loved others but could not make wedding clothes for others.

Seeing the undercurrent surging between the two of them, Taehyung frowned slightly and involuntarily held Soohyun's hand that was going to hold the wine glass. However, he looked at Jungkook displeased and said softly, "Drink less. Alcohol will give you a headache the next day."

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone present was stunned. Not only Soohyun, but also Jungkook looked at Taehyung in disbelief, as if questioning why he did this.

However, Taehyung acted as if nothing happened, and calmly withdrew his hand after saying this. Seeing this, everyone looked at each other in confusion. For a moment, no one knew what to say. Just as the atmosphere became increasingly awkward, Yoongi, who was used to being quarrelsome, coughed slightly and said, "What are you doing? Soohyun can't drink, then don’t make him drink today, um, I’m starving to death, and Jungkook is also here, so let’s eat first."

As soon as he opened his mouth, everyone reacted and quickly agreed:

"Yes, yes, I'm starving to death.. let's eat first."

"Waiter, serve the food."

"I haven't eaten since lunch, but I'm starving to death..."

As the atmosphere in the room became lively again, Jungkook glanced at Soohyun with a gloomy expression, warning in his eyes.

Soohyun raised the corners of his lips and smiled provocatively, but said nothing more.

This not-so-pleasant dinner started noisily. Several times during the meal, Jungkook almost smashed the pot of fish maw chicken in Soohyun's face because of Soohyun's various tricks and provocations, but because there were too many In the presence of others, he really couldn't lose face and acted like a shrew on the spot.

After all, he still represented the Jeon family and the Kim family, so in the end, he ate up a pot full of fish maw chicken as if to vent his anger. It's so clean. If you don't know, you think he likes to eat that stuff.

After finally finishing the dinner party, this experience was naturally included in Jungkook's top ten black histories, and ranked second. As for what ranked first, it was naturally that he got drunk when he graduated from high school. He insists on playing the glorious image of Calabash Baby. It can be seen that this gathering has really reached the point where he hates it deeply.

After rejecting everyone's invitation to sing after dinner, and returning home, Jungkook thought of what Taehyung said to Soohyun, "Drink less, or you'll have a headache the next day." The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, and the more he thought about it, the more aggrieved he became. Several times, he almost rushed out to settle the score with Soohyun.

Because he was so frustrated and couldn't bear it anymore, he called Jimin out directly with a phone call, "Chim, come out and drink with me."

Jimin had just finished taking a shower but he suddenly received an invitation to drink from Jungkook. He almost thought that he was a ghost. He didn't have time to think about it. Without saying a word, he grabbed his coat and ran to Hannam.

After finally arriving at Hannam as quickly as possible, Jimin couldn't even catch his breath when he saw the entire door of Jungkook's house opened at an angle of thirty degrees, allowing anyone to come and go freely. The appearance of this scene, Jimin immediately raised his heart to his throat.

He knows, although Jungkook is basically a quiet person, he still has a high level of safety awareness. Otherwise, he would have been kidnapped so many times due to his bad temper. But today, he didn't even bother to close the door. This is not true for Jimin. His eyes were no less than a first-level alarm, and he didn't care about any politeness. Jimin, who was extremely anxious, opened the door and rushed in.

"Kook? Koo? Jungk──f*ck!! Jungkook, you must have eaten some fucking brain fragments!"

Looking at the drunken man holding a wine bottle on the carpet, Jimin kicked away the glass bottle that rolled to his feet and walked over. Smelling the pungent smell of alcohol, he frowned and helped the man up, scolding him with disgust and worry. He said, "Damn it, Kook, did you take a fucking bath with alcohol? Drink so much, are you fucking crazy? Don't you know your heat is coming soon? Do you want to die?!"

Jungkook was obviously drunk. Not only did he not reply when he was scolded, he even laughed when he saw Jimin, "Chim~~... Chimie~~~, here you go, I'm fine, I can still drink..."

"Drink your ass!" Jimin cursed secretly, and forcefully snatched the wine bottle out of the lunatic's arms, "You don't know you're in heat? Are you still drinking? If it causes glandular disorders, I'll kill you. I see you won’t have anywhere to cry when the time comes!"

Jungkook was half lying on the sofa. He closed his eyes after hearing this, and said hoarsely for a long time, "Jiminie... tell me, what do I mean to Taehyung? He was obviously the one who asked me to pick me up to go with his friends. Eat, what’s the result? In the end, he helped Soohyun to speak? I’ve been chasing him for twenty years, but in the end, I’m not as important as Soohyun in his eyes? Hahaha, it’s obviously Soohyun who is helping outsiders to harm him, but in his eyes, I lost face to Soohyun because I was aggressive..."

Listening to Jungkook's garbled words, Jimin pursed his lips and comforted him somewhat unbearably, "It was Taehyung who was blind, and Soohyun is not a thing. Kookie, don't be angry. Sooner or later, we will let Soohyun die cleanly."

Jungkook hummed vaguely, and while half asleep and half awake, he suddenly said something like a fake, "Taehyung... Tae... is very good... Chim, don't say anything about him... he is very good..."

Jimin was startled by him. After hearing what he said clearly, he couldn't help crying or laughing, "Yes, your family, Kim taehyung, is the best in the world. Are you satisfied?"

"Taehyung is the best... Minie, don't talk bad about him..."

Jungkook was obviously very drunk, and after muttering a few words, he fell asleep completely.

Looking at the man with a red face after drinking, Jimin sighed helplessly and made sure that there was no big problem with his body temperature. Then he shook his head at the messy house and went to the utility room to get tools to clean without complaint.

After cleaning up, Jimin poured a glass of water for Jungkook and put it at hand, adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner, and then left the place with all the garbage satisfied.

He doesn't know how long it took, but the door was opened again. The first thing Taehyung saw when he returned home was Jungkook, who was sleeping unconscious on the sofa.

Smelling the faint smell of alcohol in the room, Taehyung put down the keys and walked to the sofa with a frown.

Looking at the person sleeping in a bold posture, he sighed helplessly. Just as he was about to reach out and push Jungkook's legs hanging outside back onto the sofa, he saw Jungkook, who was sleeping soundly, suddenly open his misty eyes and blink. Staring at him without blinking, there was grievance, fear, and rare weakness in his eyes.

Taehyung was stunned when he saw him, and immediately froze on the spot, neither moving nor moving.

Jungkook stared at him blankly for a long time, looking at each other in silence, and suddenly smiled and stretched out his hand to pull him to the sofa.

Taehyung was not in a hurry to dodge, and the man with more than 100 kilograms of tight muscles just hit Jungkook. The younger grunted, but had no intention of letting go. He looked at Taehyung without blinking and began to move his hands up and down.

Taehyung suppressed Jungkook unbearably and looked at the younger with a flushed face. Just as he was about to speak, he noticed that the smell of alcohol in the room was getting heavier and heavier, and there was also a faint wisp of alcohol in the smell. Sweet and refreshing. Taehyung looked at the person under him in disbelief, but saw that Jungkook's face was filled with abnormal flushing, and his eyes were extremely moist. Thinking of the suppressants in the small refrigerator in the study, Taehyung's first reaction was that Jungkook's estrus(heat cycle) period has arrived.

As an excellent alpha, Taehyung thought he had good powers, but somehow, Jungkook's pheromones with the scent of wine and flowers were like a prairie fire, making him react easily.

Feeling the changes in himself, Taehyung felt a little embarrassed for a moment. He wanted to get up from the sofa to get the suppressant for Jungkook, but before he could stand still, he saw the younger looking at him with tears in his eyes like a little beast. No. He stopped talking about the discomfort in his glands, and his hands were no longer as strong as they were at the beginning, loosely pulling at the hem of his clothes. His whole body was like a ripe rose that made people want to pick and appreciate it.

Taehyung felt his whole body heat up at the sight, but he knew that he couldn't have any more unnecessary thoughts. Whether it was for Jungkook or for himself, he had to leave quickly.

Not daring to look at the younger anymore, Taehyung took a deep breath, shook off Jungkook's hand and strode to the study.

"Tae... don't leave, don't leave me..."

As soon as Jungkook saw him leaving, his already fragile heart immediately felt uncomfortable.

Is he going to leave me without saying a word again, without taking me with him? No, Taehyung is mine, he is mine... Thinking of this, Jungkook didn't know where he got the strength to stand up step by step, holding on to the sofa and coffee table.

In just a few steps from the living room to the study, the weak omega staggered and was covered in sweat.

"Tae... don't... don't y-you want me..."

Jungkook held the door and almost shed tears when he saw Taehyung. He curled his lips pitifully and choked out, "Taehyung... don't let me go... I can protect myself now... I'm not weak..."

Taehyung was taking out the suppressants. He almost dropped the medicine in his hand when he saw the younger like this. He felt that what Jungkook said was very familiar, but when he thought about it carefully, there was no relevant memory in his mind.

Jungkook burst into tears when he saw that he was silent. He stumbled over and hugged Taehyung. He whimpered like a little animal, with tears covering his face, "Tae... don't you want me... I'm good..."

Taehyung was knocked back and took a step back, and the medicine in his hand fell on the carpet. He wanted to pick it up, but the hot and sobbing body in his arms made him freeze in place.

Jungkook didn't care what Taehyung's reaction was, he raised his wet face and kissed his thin lips that he had wanted for a long time.

Taehyung stared at the younger who kept lighting fire on him, smelling the pheromones lingering in his nose, and his eyes gradually changed from the surprise at the beginning to a bottomless pool.

"Jungkook, do you know what you are doing?" He heard himself ask in a dumb voice.

Jungkook stopped the messy kiss and looked at him confusedly, "I feel uncomfortable...I want you..."

"Crack..." The nerve called reason was finally completely broken at this moment. Taehyung couldn't bear it and picked him up. Looking at Jungkook who was extremely dependent on him, before Jungkook could comprehend the Alpha's next action, he was instantly lifted up, his legs wrapping around the older's waist. Taehyung wasted no time as he made his way to the bedroom.
.

.

Mature content ahead ⚠️ skip it if you're uncomfortable 🙂

The room was dimly lit and a little moon light coming from outside the window.

Jungkook soon felt soft silk sheet on his back. On the next very second Taehyung hovered over him.

Jungkook felt the Alpha's nose touching his neck as the latter kept on sniffing and licking him.

"Koo...I am losing my mind here, you smell so good."

Suddenly, the younger's lips were covered by the other person's lips. His consciousness spun and his vision became blurry. All he could feel was the intense sensation brought by the kiss. The musky scent also tasted so good and the saliva pouring inside his mouth was sweet. Taehyung bit, suck, nibbled, and bit his lips again before he pushed his tongue inside forcing Jungkook's lips to part. He sucked and toyed with the latter's tongue and licked on all corners of his mouth.

Jungkook grabbed the sheets under him while his body writhed with the continuous attack of pleasure and other sensations that made him forget everything else. He felt Taehyung's lips moved down to his neck and the older began to remove his silk shirt.

Jungkook moaned softly, squeezing his eyes shut when the Alpha's tongue swirled over his scent gland.

"You are beautiful Koo...like an angel, mine, you are mine...mine to devour...mine to claim." Taehyung murmured against his jaw softly.

Jungkook inhaled sharply when Taehyung began sucking soft hickeys along his neck, causing his back to arch in response when his hands landed on his ass.

The omega could feel himself growing hotter by the second, mouth ajar as Taehyung kissed his neck and softly squeezed the thick flesh in his hands.

Jungkook could feel heat beginning to pool in his belly, slick slowly starting to leave his body the more Taehyung touched him.

He stifled a whine when Taehyung's lips moved down to his chest, as he gasped when lips wrapped around one of his nipples, cheeks flushed because they were already hard as Taehyung gently tugged at it with his teeth.

His breathing was labored and he could feel slick beginning to ooze out of his ass as his cock grew hard in his underwear.

The feeling intensified when Taehyung began to slowly slide his pants down his hips and legs, eyes greedily taking in the sight.

Taehyung didn't wait any second as he stood up, the younger nearly moaned out loud when Taehyung began removing his pants, back arching off the bed pathetically as he watched him.

"Tae..," he breathed, brain going haywire when Taehyung removed the rest of his clothes completely.

He was shaking, eyes unable to stray away from the sight of Taehyung's cock standing proud between his legs.

He felt like he might pass out at the revelation, feeling slick gush between his asscheeks.

Taehyung almost wanted to do nothing more than to pound on the other as he sees the younger's pink wet hole.

"Fuck..baby you are so wet.." Taehyung murmured as he licked his lips by the sight.

Jungkook back was arched prettily when he felt one of Taehyung's fingers circle his rim softly before entering past the tight ring of muscle.

He gasped involuntarily at the odd feeling, body instinctively clenching around the intruding finger when Taehyung slowly worked it in and out of him.

Jungkook whined softly when he felt Taehyung breathing down his neck, lips against his shoulder blade as he added a second finger.

He curled them inside of him incessantly, making Jungkook moan out pathetically with a soft cry when they brushed up against his sweet spot.

"T-ae.., please." The younger whimpered sweetly, bottom lip quivering when Taehyung sped up his fingers.

"Tell me...what do you want?" Taehyung spoke in a deep voice against the shell of his ear as he slipped the third finger inside of him.

"I w-want y-you...T-ae ...want you i-nside me.." Jungkook whimpered as he replied.

He felt his breathing hitch Taehyung's fingers completely left his body, as he whimpered, not liking the emptyness down there.

Taehyung hovered over him and kissed him feverishly, "Stop me, if you feel uncomfortable." He rasped out, eyes seemingly staring into Jungkook's soul as the younger nodded softly.

In the next seconds, Taehyung finally had his whole member settled in between the warm walls, balls pressed against the curve of the younger's ass.

And it was taking every bit of his fiber not to snap his hips and fuck the other until he was satisfied.

The Alpha stayed still letting the other get used to the stretch, whispering soothing words of praises on the younger's ear.

Taehyung let out a grunt as the other would unconsciously clench, walls clamping around him as if adjusting to his thick girth making him just want to wreck the day lights out of the innocent looking Omega.

He burries his face on the crook of the younger's neck, kissing and nibbling on the smooth skin. His hand rubbing his sides and hips remaining as still as he can.

Jungkook was basically a moaning mess. his mind blank, face buried at the crook of the man's neck. All he could focus on was the thick massive flesh hitting all the right spots inside of him.

"cum for me, baby." Taehyung grunts out, thrusts unwavering. his free hand pumping the younger's member.

With a few more hard thrusts, the younger's eyes flutters. his mouth eliciting a throaty moan as he cums, the white fluid getting in between them and some on the man's hand.

"Good boy." Taehyung murmurs, planting a soft kiss on the breathless Omega's temple who hums, too exhausted to move.

Jungkook felt the Alpha's tongue keenly licking his nape. Before he realized what Taehyung was about to do, he was already stung by a jutting pain of a very deep bite. The teeth that sunk on the skin of his nape stayed for seconds before the bitten area was comforted with another licking. The pain subsided when the wet tongue moved over it. The whole process of marking happened a lot faster than Jungkook had imagined ever since he was a kid and the pain was even quicker to disappear.

Taehyung picks up his pace once again as he tried to reach his own release. Jungkook whimpered as he was feeling too sensitive from his recent orgasm and marking process. His body bouncing with each forceful thrusts.

Sweat trickled down the older's forehead as he focused in each thrust. Jungkook soft moans echoing like music in his ears.

Taehyung captures the the younger's lips, feeling himself close and after one hard thrusts he cums inside the moaning Omega.

Jungkook snuggles closer to the dominant Alpha as he gets filled up, filling the swirling thick fluid inside of him and the others still throbbing cock.

The moment he completely opened Jungkook's body, Taehyung finally understood what the voice in his heart he had never dared to touch was. Yes, he liked no he loved Jungkook. Although it came out of nowhere, he really fell in love. This omega has fallen in love with him since unknown time.

As he cried and fell again and again, Taehyung, with the most sincere and affectionate love, finally expressed his satisfaction and accepted the omega who had long been in his heart.

After taking a shower, Taehyung looked at Jungkook sleeping beside him with slightly red and swollen eye circles. The older felt the peace and satisfaction he had never experienced before.

He looked at the dots of moonlight outside the window and thought, maybe the elders was right, some things are really destined. In fact, if you think about it carefully, he may have been attracted to Jungkook since the first time he saw him. The fact is that he has already been attracted to Jungkook. However, his long-term knowledge has made him continue to escape. He was in denial, because in his opinion, he shouldn't have fallen in love with the omega, so he never questioned whether this special throbbing was love.

Thinking of this, Taehyung suddenly felt a little lucky. He was lucky that his Kook had been running towards him without hesitation. He was also lucky that both his parents and grandfather had been trying their best to facilitate him and Jungkook. He didn't even dare to think about what would happen if Jungkook turned around and left when he lied that Soohyun was his lover. If that were the case, he would definitely regret it now...

He suddenly discovered that in fact, when it came to love, he was just a coward, so cowardly that he felt terrified whenever he thought about the consequences.

The timid CEO looked at his omega who was sleeping soundly in his arms, took him into his arms, kissed him with love and piety, and finally fell asleep peacefully.
.

.

.

To be continued....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 79.3K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
346K 25.8K 38
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Jeon Jungkook is the pack leader of Blue moon pack, a thirty year old, still unmated there are various theories running around...
971K 45.4K 93
Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, not even his parents. He is a kind person...