The Protagonists All Want to...

By Usingthisusername

Wen Tong is a small employee of the Space and Time Bureau, and he works conscientiously in his small business... More

Other Info/Chapter 1: A current boyfriend, a crush
Chapter 2: Pretending to sleep.
Chapter 3: Bai Yue is more important
Chapter 4: Thank you for arriving
Chapter 5: Your boyfriend doesn't want you anymore
Chapter 6: He is safe now
Chapter 7: Wen Tong, you are really not afraid of death
Chapter 8: How do you feel?
Chapter 9: Will you kill me?
Chapter 10: Thank you for stealing our third master's partner.
Chapter 11: What lady?
Chapter 12: You're obedient, right?
Chapter 13: I want to poop!
Chapter 14: Put the water out of your head
Chapter 15: Self introduction
Chapter 16: Maybe it's because I'm older
Chapter 17: Learn from previous experience and from each other's strengths
Chapter 18: Is evil disgusting?
Chapter 19: I'm coming here, dear baby
Chapter 20: Baby, do you want to go home so soon?
Chapter 21: Come here, baby
Chapter 22: After two days of being bored at home, it's time to go for a walk.
Chapter 23: You leave now
Chapter 24: Should a good baby reward her husband?
Chapter 25: It is different from the first edition, no need to read it again
Chapter 26: It's like I've captured the most precious treasure in this life
Chapter 27: I'm full of anger
Chapter 28: The brain is sick and there is no cure.
Chapter 29-30: (2-in-1) Love me China!
Chapter 31-32: (2-in-1) I am your father!
Chapter 34: My husband just said there are a lot of bad people out there.
Chapter 35: My feet have never touched the ground

Chapter 33: Have you had enough fun in Bangkok?

340 6 0
By Usingthisusername

Chen Chen was beaten until he cried and shouted: "Dad! Dad! You are my biological father!"

He didn't care about his face and dignity, he hugged Wen Tong's legs and cried out for mercy: "Stop hitting me, dad——"

"My son is really going to be beaten to death..."

"I am the little lover, I am the gadget..."

"You are my biological father wuwu..."

Wen Tong: "..."

The corner of his mouth twitched, and he stopped hitting him, and stepped on his chest hard: "Hand over your wallet and mobile phone."

Chen Chen touched his pocket tremblingly and handed over his mobile phone and wallet.

Wen Tong opened his wallet and took a look. There wasn't much cash, most of them were cards.

He withdrew the cash and threw away the wallet.

The leather wallet hit the ground with a loud sound, which made Chen Chen tremble again: "Dad, I, I still have..."

"There are also car keys." He tremblingly took out a bunch of keys, the silver car keys shining brightly.

"Do you want to drive?"

Wen Tong couldn't drive, but he still took the car keys.

He glanced around, picked up a big stone on the side of the road, and smashed the car keys to prevent Chen Chen from driving to call someone.

After threatening Chen Chen a few more times, he walked into the alley ahead.

The houses on both sides seemed to be unoccupied. They were dark, with no lights on in any room, and no movement at all.

When everything was quiet, he heard a slight sound behind him, like a car driving over.

Wen Tong's eyelids twitched and he turned to look over.

The road was so dark that it seemed to be swallowed up by the darkness. I could only confirm that there were no cars nearby, and I couldn't see clearly even further away.

The only moving thing within the field of vision was Chen Chen. He was rolling on the ground in pain, grinning and making a sound of pain.

Maybe I heard it wrong. Wen Tong withdrew his gaze and walked quickly to the other end of the alley without thinking too much.

Passing through the alley, you will see brightly lit streets leading directly to the night market ahead.

Walking on the bright street, Wen Tong felt a little relieved. As he walked, he opened his phone. When he saw the lock screen, he couldn't help but cursed: "Fuck!"

Forgot to ask for password.

He looked back at the dark path and then at the crowded night market in front of him.

Forget it, you can always find someone to lend you a cell phone to make calls.

Wen Tong threw away Chen Chen's mobile phone and walked to the night market.

The night market is very big, some are like large domestic food markets, with endless colorful sheds as far as the eye can see.

Most of the people visiting the night market were local Thais. Due to the language problem, Wen Tong did not ask them for help. Instead, he walked into the night market and tried to find his compatriots in the country.

My compatriots are getting hungry before they can find any of them.

Wen Tong bought a portion of mango sticky rice for 20 baht on the spot and ate it standing next to the stall. While eating, he did not forget to scan around to see if any Chinese faces appeared.

"What do you want to eat?"

"What's so delicious? I've been walking around for a long time and I haven't seen a queue at any stall."

Two Chinese words with a northern accent suddenly sounded from behind.

Wen Tong opened his eyes wide and looked over, following the sound, and saw a young couple.

The young couple also saw him and recognized him as a fellow villager at a glance.

The boy saw his cheeks bulging out as he ate, and asked curiously: "Brother, is this delicious?"

"It's delicious. I'll buy one too."

Wen Tong nodded and quickly swallowed the food in his mouth.

The boy walked up to buy food.

The stall owner seemed to understand some Chinese, and the boy handed over a mango sticky rice before he even opened his mouth.

The boy was a social worker. While paying, he greeted Wen Tong: "Brother, are you coming to Thailand alone?"

"Yes," Wen Tong saw that he seemed easy to talk to. He hesitated for a moment and asked, "Brother, um...can you lend me your cell phone to make calls?"

"My things were stolen. My mobile phone, passport and ID are all gone."

The boy was stunned and turned to look at him, a little wary.

After the girl next to her saw Wen Tong's face clearly, she immediately pinched the boy and said carelessly: "You can just borrow it, just to make a call. There are so many people here, is it possible that I can snatch your old phone and run away? "

The boy thought about it and handed the phone to Wen Tong: "What's going on? Was it robbed in Bangkok?"

"Thank you," Wen Tong took the phone and said calmly, "It's in the dark alley in front of you. Please be careful when playing and don't take those paths."

Boy: "Okay."

Wen Tong dialed Xie You's number.

The bell rang, but the call was not connected. Instead, the operator's mechanical female voice came, speaking a string of incomprehensible Thai.

He asked hesitantly: "Can this card be used to make domestic calls?"

"Okay," the girl stepped forward and heard the Thai language being repeatedly broadcast on the phone, and said to him, "It seems that your family's phone may be turned off, or it may not be in the service area."

Wen Tong was stunned for a moment: "Okay, thank you."

He returned the phone to the boy: "Maybe he is busy."

Boy: "What should we do now?"

"Can you still go back to the hotel?"

Wen Tong shook his head: "I'll stay up until dawn and wait until the embassy opens."

Boy: "Where are you going? This night market closes at two o'clock in the middle of the night."

"How about we both accompany you to the police station now?"

Wen Tong continued to shake his head: "I've been to the police station."

Besides, when you get to the police station, you might be waiting for another land bandit.

He twitched the corner of his mouth and said to them: "It's okay. I'll just find a place with many people and stay there until dawn."

"I remember there were a couple of bars out front."

The girl looked at his beautiful pale face and reminded: "It's too dangerous for you to go to the bar alone."

Wen Tong smiled at her: "It's okay. What am I afraid of as a man?"

The girl blinked at his smile. Seeing that he didn't seem to know enough about her appearance, she quickly said, "Boys should also pay attention to safety outside."

"A fair and clean boy like you is more popular in Thailand. Thailand is more open and your language is different..."

No telling what will happen.

Wen Tong was reminded now that this place is more like Thailand and there are more gay people.

Bars are relatively dangerous.

If he meets Shenjing Bing like Bandit Zhang or Bandit Wang again, he really doesn't have to be a human being anymore.

Seeing that he had given up on going to the bar, the girl breathed a sigh of relief: "I'll check online where I can stay safely for the night."

"Hey, it's just that hotels in Bangkok have stricter control over foreigners. Everyone who checks in must have their passport checked, otherwise we can open a room for you for the night."

When he heard about spending the night, the boy suddenly slapped his thigh: "By the way, I remember there is an Internet cafe next to our hotel."

"Otherwise, if I use my passport to book a night for you, the Internet cafe will not be so strict."

The girl swiped the phone screen: "What I searched for is also an Internet cafe and a 24-hour shopping mall."

She looked at Wen Tong and suggested: "Why don't you go to the Internet cafe, which is right next to the hotel where we are staying. I know a little Thai and can help you communicate so that you can have someone to take care of you."

"Thank you, thank you, sorry for bothering you." Wen Tong nodded and thanked him. He originally wanted to spend the night in a bar or a 24-hour store, and then go to the embassy for help in the morning.

Internet cafes are also a good choice.

The hotel and the Internet cafe are not far away. It only takes 20 minutes to take a taxi. Wen Tong exchanged names with them on the way and tried to call Xie You again, but still couldn't get through.

After arriving at the Internet cafe and turning on the night-book machine, Wen Tong bought two cups of milk tea for them: "Thank you, I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome. When you go out, Chinese people have to help Chinese people."

............

On the other side, Chen Chen rested on the ground for a long time, climbed up shakily while holding on to the wall, and walked towards the sports car, looking for a spare cell phone.

Before taking two steps, I heard the sound of a vehicle starting behind me.

A black car drove out of the darkness and drove up to him.

Chen Chen narrowed his eyes and peered into the car window.

I saw the rear window slowly rolled down, revealing a pair of narrow and cruel eyes.

"Third, Third Master." Chen Chen opened his eyes wide, stumbled over, and wailed, "You are here to arrest me, right?"

"That kid ran forward! He didn't drive, so he definitely couldn't run far!"

Chen Chen wiped away his tears and nose, and continued: "That guy beat me up and robbed me of my money and mobile phone."

When Lu Bandit heard this, he laughed softly, slowly raised his eyelids, and looked at Chen Chen.

There was a lazy smile on his lips, but his eyes were dark and cold.

Chen Chen's legs became weak and he stammered: "Really, really... Third Master, what I said is true."

Qing Lian got out of the driver's seat, carried the person into the car, and continued to drive forward.

Chen Chen knew that Lu Bandit was very unhappy now. He was afraid that he would suffer disaster. He was watching his nose and heart and did not dare to express his anger at all.

Soon, the car drove through the bustling night market.

The land bandit narrowed his eyes: "Stop the car."

"Go and ask."

Green face: "Yes."

Ten minutes later, Qing Lian came back with a man with a frightened face and an apron hanging on his body. He was obviously a stall owner in the night market.

The stall owner knew that they had a good background, so he immediately told everything about what he had seen half an hour ago. He spoke a little Chinese, and even guessed what the young couple had said.

"Internet cafe."

Lu Bandit lit a cigarette and slowly said one word: "Check."

............

Wen Tong fiddled with the computer in the Internet cafe for a long time. The computer's built-in language was Thai and there was no Chinese keyboard. He struggled to adjust the Chinese with half-hearted English. He was about to download WeChat contacts when the brother at the next table accidentally spilled his drink. Splashed his hand.

"khoh thot, sorry sorry."

Wen Tong smiled, said it didn't matter, got up and went to the toilet to wash his hands.

After washing his hands and washing his face with cold water, he felt more awake and walked to the vending machine at the door, ready to buy something to cushion his stomach.

While he was struggling, he caught a glimpse of an off-road vehicle parked on the roadside outside the door.

There are cars everywhere, but not many off-road vehicles.

Wen Tong took a second look. The street lights outside were bright, and he could vaguely see a few men sitting in the car, staring at the Internet cafe.

He made a move, bought a bottle of water, walked quickly to the network administrator at the front desk, and asked the network administrator in broken English: "Other door, leave? Run?"

The network administrator seemed to understand and looked at him strangely: "Why?"

Wen Tong quickly handed him a larger denomination of five hundred plants.

After collecting the money, the network manager pointed to the back door of the Internet cafe without asking any questions.

"Thank you." Wen Tong twitched the corners of his mouth, clutched the mineral water, and strode towards the back door.

The back door of the Internet cafe is a narrow alley.

Wen Tong closed the door and ran away.

When he ran to the entrance of the alley, a black car suddenly started and stopped in front of him, blocking the way.

Wen Tong's expression changed and he didn't dare to look at who was sitting in the car. He turned around and continued running without hesitation.

Before taking two steps, several tall men appeared at the other end of the alley, blocking the entrance.

The leader was Qing Lian, who shouted: "Master Wen."

Wen Tong's pupils dilated and shrank, looking at them in panic.

They didn't make any move, not even close, as if they were mocking him, mocking him for having no way to go and not being able to escape from this small area.

Wen Tong pinched his palms and tried to calm down.

At this time, he clearly heard the sound of the car opening the door and the squeaking sound of the soles of his shoes on the pebbles.

The loudest sound was his own heartbeat, which hit his eardrums hard again and again.

Tom, tom, tom, tom...

There was a faint, familiar smell of tobacco in the air, which made Wen Tong's mind go blank and he became more and more panicked.

"Good boy."

He heard the casual voice of the land bandits behind him.

The tone was soft and trailing, like a whisper between lovers, or like the false tenderness shown by a hunter to his dying prey after catching it.

"Have you had enough of Bangkok?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 50.3K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
3.5M 222K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
837K 50.3K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...