๐‚๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”| ๐˜๏ฟฝ...

Da riahnextdoorrrr

๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ '๐‚... Altro

ยฉ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
12
13
14 pt.1
14 pt.2
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
unreleased book
22 (LAST CHAPTER)

11

249 11 6
Da riahnextdoorrrr

TUESDAY, JUNE 11
KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
2:30 pm

Kenzo, Bway, and Quando sat in the studio as Kentrell was in the booth rapping the song he wrote. His feelings were hurt. Yazmari and Kentrell was having relationship problems, and he believed that everything relationship ain't perfect. At least they relationship wasn't perfect.

"I chose you. Walkin' along, hopin' I run into you
It hurts, wish I never said "I love you" first.
I just wanna give you the world, I buy you Birkin, he buy you Prada. Which one you proud of?
Which one you proud of?" He rapped, while he bumped his head.

"Please don't leave your nigga for Lil Top, cause that's a snake and I won't cherish her, no slime
I won't be competin' for my spot", "I know my worth is you gon be with me or not?" He continued. "That nigga hurt as fuck, what yaz did to him?" Bway questioned looking over at Kenzo.

FLASHBACK
TWO WEEKS AGO

Kentrell grabbed Yaz arm, as he stared at her confusedly. "What the fuck Yaz? Ian even get a say in the abortion." His voice cracked. "I'm so sorry Kentrell, but you know ian ready for no kid." Yaz said, staring at him as tears started to form into his eyes. He was beyond hurt. Yaz knew how much having a baby meant to him, and she took allat away from him.

"You knew what that shit meant to me, but it's fuck how I feel, huh? Yaz fuck you." Kentrell told Yazmari. "Ken- Kentrell, I'm sorry! I'm scared, I was scared, it wasn't intentional. I swear."  She said softly, as tears flowed down her face. She found out she was pregnant two months ago, but was scared and got an abortion.

She realized what she had done, and told Kentrell this exact moment. "Get out Yaz, Ian tryna see yo face right now dude." He told her, and she nodded before grabbing her jacket leaving his house, he instantly broke down into tears.

FLASHBACK OVER
PRESENT TIME

Kentrell sighed, as he finally finished the song. He walked out of the booth, seeing everyone was staring at him closely as if they trying to see how he was feeling. "Can I have my face back?" He asked them, and sat down on the couch. "What Yaz did you? nigga voice was cracking in the studio and shit." Quando questioned him.

He stayed silent before finally speaking up. "She had told me she got an abortion two months ago." He told them, and they stared at him shocked. "Nigga you be cracking my sister? and without protection? Oh my goodness." Kenzo said, causing Kentrell and everyone else to laugh.

TWO YEARS LATER

Kentrell and Yaz hasn't communicated in two years, especially after his song went viral. He found out she had a son and he was two years old. That hurted his feelings a little, but he eventually got over it and realized he was 24 now and she was 20.

Kentrell pulled his pants up, just for them to fall back down. His eyes hung low while he walked into the get together Kenzo made, him and Kenzo never broke contact with eachother. He knocked on the door, with his hands in his pockets it was late January and was cold as hell in louisiana.

Kenzo opened the door and dapped him up, before allowing him to walk in. "Kieran, sit your ass down!" He heard Yaz yell soon as he walked in. Kentrell grew anxious before seeing Sagè and walking up to her. "Kentrell! I didn't see you in so long, oh my god." Sagè over exaggerated, "I know dude, you all 21 and shit." He spoke.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21
YAZMARI KALA MOORE

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
6:55 pm

Yaz was scared. She had a kid, but it was for Kentrell. She never told him because of the way they had broke up, especially since he became a celebrity. The only people she told was Sagè and Kenzo. "On my soullll, I don't give a fuck about your momma." Kenzo told Kieran. "Don't talk to my baby like that, I'll fight you." She told him. "Girl boom, you know I love my nephew." Kenzo said.

Kentrell walked into the kitchen, and leaned on the counter with his hands in his pants. Yaz peeped his new tattoo, "I like your tattoo." She complimented. He smiled before nodding, "Thank you." He spoke and stared at Yaz body. "Can I talk to you? privately?" She asked him nervously, Kentrell furrowed his eyebrows slightly and nodded.

The two started to walk outside, and everybody stared at them. "Ouuuuuu." They said in unison, "Grow up, Yall so childish." Yaz told them. Kentrell chuckled, and Yaz closed the door behind her before staring at him. "He's your kid. I found I was pregnant a month after we broke up, but you was to caught with all your fame and shit. I didn't wanna ruin the moment." She told him.

Kentrell stared at her dumbfounded. "You never told me I had a kid because I was too caught up in my fame? Yaz what the fuck, whole time I thought that was another nigga kid." Kentrell spoke, walking up to Yaz. "I- for two years you decided to hide the fact that's my kid? You didn't reach out or nothing dude." He cut her off.

"Kentrell fuck off! If you would've let me explain myself the first time, I wouldve told you! we wouldn't even be in this situation right now. You think the world evolves around you and nothing but you! You can't even see where I'm coming from? Fuck you. Text Kenzo when you wanna see your child." Yaz raised her voice, before she walked back into the house and grabbed her things and Kieran stuff.

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT DAY

"You really not going to talk to him about the situation?" Sagè asked Yaz, "No. It's fuck him til I die. He shouldn't never came at me like that." Yaz said, but deep down inside she was stressing. She missed Kentrell like crazy but she didn't even know how she was feeling about him at the moment. He became more angry over the time, they were separated from each other.

Yaz door ringed loudly, making her groan loudly. "Ima call you back Sagè, I love you. Bye." She said. "I love you more. Bye." Sagè spoke then hung up. Yaz opened her door, and saw Kentrell at the door. He walked in making Yaz mug him, "I didn't invite you in, get out like now." She told him.

"You crazy as hell, where my kid at?" He questioned her. She glared at him "With my grandmother, he'll be back tomorrow morning." She said. "He with you shady ass family? Hm," Kentrell spoke. Yaz was offended by his comment, she felt like that her family had changed overtime. They wasn't the same people from two years ago.

"Fuck you Kentrell, you don't even know my family." Her voice cracked, his face softened and he stared at her. "My fault Yaz, come here." He said, and she walked into his arms. She felt safe again. They both missed this feeling so much, it was all love.

_______________________________

So real.

But Malik pov next chapter?🌚

Enjoyyyy.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

2.7K 52 14
๐๐ข๐ฅ๐š ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ...
1M 48.7K 41
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ." ๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ซ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๏ฟฝ...
212K 9.9K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
72.8K 1.8K 26
๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Š๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐?