Marrying Miss. Insecure

By Sakshidevi712

❝Your past doesn't define your future. Embrace change, and let your dreams shape your destiny❞ In the bus... More

A Few Words From Your Author ♡
Epigraph + Dedication
° Prologue °
° Characters °
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Valentine's Special Spin Off Announcement
💗 Valentine's Special 💗
Chapter - 56

Chapter - 55

184 14 4
By Sakshidevi712

Hello honey buns, here is a new update! Happy reading!

Ekantha left for the flower market and she reached there by sharp six in the morning. She parked the scooty in the parking lot and walked to the entrance waiting for Emma. She took a look at the surroundings. She could smell various flowers, fresh fragrance of various flowers hit her nostrils and just when she was about to take a step into the market, she heard Emma's voice.

"Morning, Ekantha!",Emma wished her with a big smile on her face.

"Morning, Emma",Ekantha wished her back still looking at her surroundings which were very new. She has never been to places like this. Picking flowers was always from her grandparent's garden right from the plants is what she experienced, various flowers, mixed fragrances, and as cherry on the top there were so many people around, but that didn't matter to her. She was concentrated on those flowers and those beautiful species and what are the possible ways she could arrange them.

Emma observed every action of Ekantha and smiled at her, she gently patted her shoulder silently gesturing her that they'll enter the market then. They entered the market and various flowers and when she meant various there were hundreds of flowers spread in the market for every occasions to be decorated. She looked at each stall in curiosity while Emma took her to the place where she buys flowers usually from.

Meanwhile Ekantha's job for the day was just to observe everything that was happening there. She observed what kind of flowers Emma picked and her words about the combinations and how she can pair flowers with each other rang in her ears.

"Emma, can I just go around and come?",Ekantha asked to which Emma nodded.

"Come back soon, I'll be here near the same shop",Emma said and Ekantha nodded.

She started going towards all the lanes of the flower market, she bought a few flowers which she thought would be good to experiment with and just as she was going to cross some shop, she saw Poorna, Abhi's colleague there.

She didn't know if she could go and greet her, thinking about it she stood in her place and that's when Poorna and Rehman saw her and looked at each other, nodded their head looking at each other confirming that its Ekantha.

When Ekantha looked back again at the same place, but this time Poorna and Rehman were standing in front of her with bag full of flowers.

"You are Ekantha,right?",Poorna asked to which Ekantha nodded with a small smile.

"Do you remember us?",Poorna asked looking at Rehman first and then at Ekantha.

"Yes, I do! You are Poorna right?",Ekantha asked.

"Yes, I am! What are you doing here?",Poorna asked.

"Rehman, go pick lillies and roses from the usual shop that we buy from. I'll come in a few minutes",Poorna said to Rehman to which Rehman nodded and went from there.

"I just wanted to explore this place and like..try..",she said.

"Hey, don't worry! I just asked. Are you here all by yourself?",Poorna asked.

"No..I-",before she could complete her sentence Poorna interrupted her.

"Abhi is here with you? That traitor, I call him so many times to come and help me but he never comes",Poorna said.

"No, no, Poorna! I came here with Emma. She owns a florist shop and I work there part time. I wanted to experiment with some more flowers so I thought I'll visit the market and she accompanied me",Ekantha explained.

"Ohh, Are you into decor too?",Poorna asked as they walked by the lanes of the market.

"For now, I am trying my hand in bouquets. It's my first time in those also. But I am looking forward to learn decor also",Ekantha said.

"That's really nice! Feel free to reach out anytime you need help! Friends?",she extended her hand.

"Sure",Ekantha said and shook hands with Poorna.

"Abhi also said the same actually, to work in an event with you all, but I feel like I need more practice and experience before I do that, so I said him I'll think about it",Ekantha said.

"I was going to suggest it too, if you are free like a few days off every month. You can come with us and work on pre planning of the event, during the event and also post planning of the event. I'm telling you it'll be so much fun", Poorna said.

"I'll consider your suggestion, thank you",Ekantha said.

"I need to go actually but, let's exchange our numbers and stay in touch ,okay?",Poorna said and both of them exchanged their numbers.

"If you don't mind, a picture please? Just for the sake of memory",Poorna said to which Ekantha nodded. They took a picture and bid bye to each other. Ekantha looked around the lanes for some more time and then reached near the same shop to see Emma waiting for her.

"I'm sorry Emma! I made you wait", Ekantha apologised.

"No worries, Seems like you found some precious things here",she asked.

"Yes, these!",Ekantha said and showed her the flowers that she bought.

"Good choice! Shall we go now?",Emma asked and Ekantha nodded.

"How did you come?",Emma asked.

"By scooty, Emma",Ekantha said.

"Fine, then see you in the evening Ekantha",Emma bid bye and got on to her scooty.

"Take care, Emma! Meet you in the evening",Ekantha said and both of them drove towards their respective home.

Ekantha reached home at around nine and she just kept the flowers on the table and laid down on the couch exhausted. She was tired but the process was fun which she definitely enjoyed.

Vennela, came out of her room and saw Ekantha lying on the couch, she went and sat beside her. From last night, Vennela was genuinely worried for Ekantha. She wanted to talk about it, but she had to wait till Ekantha was willing to speak about it. Noticing someone's presence, Ekantha sat straight.

"Breakfast, ma'am?",Vennela asked.

"My heart is full, Vennu",she said as she was looking at those flowers admiringly.

"I don't want to hear a "no", you are coming with me and having your breakfast now and Arya forwarded somethings to me which I will give to you if and only you eat breakfast made by Vennela the great",Vennela said and dragged her to the dining room. She served freshly made masala dosa.

Both of them had their breakfast together while having some random talks and then went back to the living room. Ekantha was busy with her flowers while Vennela was working on some last minute works that she had to submit her last project. She would get relieved from her job by this month end which she is looking forward for this month.

She was also giving some auditions here and there whenever possible. When she was done with her work, she saw a cute small bouquet made by Ekantha on the table as she worked on something else. She was trying to make a crown by using flowers that she had.

"Is that for, Tara?",Vennela asked out of nowhere and Ekantha looked up at her in shock first but then nodded.

"She's going to love it! You are too good at this, Ekantha",Vennela said genuinely.

Ekantha submitted her resignation letter that afternoon and stating she wouldn't be continuing her job after this month and she would be resuming her work from the coming up Monday. She carefully put the bouquet and the crown in a corner and went to the kitchen. She saw Vennela making lunch, and quickly joined her and helped her make the lunch. Just like the first time, they met after years they made lunch. They made it this day also.

"What should I bring for, Tara?",Vennela asked.

"Anything! It's for Tara so anything will work as long as it is helpful for her",Ekantha said.

"Of course I know that! But I am unable to decide what to gift her",Vennela said.

As they continued to have their discussion, time passed and Ekantha checked her phone to see if there were any messages and she casually thought to check on Abhi.

Me
Hey!

Abhi
Hello, Hello! Ma'am got some free time, I see?

Me
Kind off, what are you doing?

Abhi
Prepping for tonight *wink*

Me
I see, also I met Poorna today in flower market.

Abhi
Woah! I knew that already got the picture also. My network is very strong, love! *laugh*

Me
Is it? Won't you ask me anything about that then?

Abhi
You did something you wanted to, if I felt anything wrong about it then I might ask if not why, ammu? You have full freedom to do whatever you want in your life

Me
You never fail to surprise me

Abhi
At least here I got A+, in college I would never cross B grade *laugh*

Me
Doesn't matter! As long as you are satisfied with what you are doing

Abhi
You should also become a motivational speaker

Me
Along with you, I would definitely do that.

Abhi
I better run away before I get completely roasted by the fierce Ekantha over here!

(Sticker that he sent)

Me
*laugh*

Abhi
Catch you in the evening, I'll pick you once you are done at shop today and I am not listening a no! Bye bye!

Before she could reply, he went offline. Nodding her head, she freshened up as the time was almost 4 :45. She got dressed up in a multi colour saree and left her hair open. She came out of her room.

"So beautiful, So elegant, just looking like a wow!",Vennela said to which Ekantha chuckled.

"Nazar na lage, to my bestie",she said and put kajal behind her ear.

Vennela dropped her at the shop since she said she had to shop something for Tara! Ekantha entered the shop with her newly made bouquet and the crown and kept it inside.

She greeted Emma and showed her the crown as well as the bouquet.

"These are really pretty, I love the crown so much",Emma said looking at it with so much adoration.

"Who is it for?",Emma asked.

"Actually, Abhi.. I mean my fiancee and me found a small pup here and we adopted it so this is for her",Ekantha said.

"It's really beautiful, your choice of the flowers is also good",Emma said to which Ekantha just smiled and thanked her for the compliment.

They continued working for the rest of the time, today Emma asked her to do some orders instead and handled the counter. Ekantha was excited, she made some basic orders. Few customers complimented her skills and some orders came out okayish, not too bad, not too good. She made a mental note to re work on those combinations again. It was time to close the store, Ekantha went to get her bouquet and crown. She packed them carefully and held them in her hands as she did all the other works already.

Emma closed the store and both of them stood waiting for their partners.

"You did good today, Ekantha! For a beginner your style is great, keep going and say Tara hi from my side",Emma said.

Both Emma's husband and Abhi arrived at the same time, Emma met Abhi while Ekantha met Emma's husband.

"This is Emma, and Emma this is Abhimanyu",Ekantha introduced as both of them shook their hands.

"Good to meet you, Mr. Abhimanyu! Take good care of my little girl here, alright?",she said to which he nodded.

"Surely ma'am! She does hold a great position in my heart",Abhi said looking at Ekantha for which she just smiled.

"Seems like both of you are getting late, you guys carry on! Drive safe!",Emma said and bid bye to the couple.

"You are making it difficult for me, Ammu",he said as soon as Emma left and Ekantha looked at him confused.

"If you look this pretty in sarees,you are making it difficult for me to not to make a whole room filled with sarees for you",he said.

"Cheesy much, Abhi!",she said hiding her face in his chest to which he just laughed.

"If it is, then why are you hiding your face, love?",he asked and she hit his chest gently still laying her face on his chest and wrapping her arms around his torso while he held her very protectively as if she was a fragile doll and would break into pieces if he didn't handle with care.

"Fine, fine, shall we go now? Everyone is waiting for us", he asked to which she nodded.

Both of the drove in his car, towards his home which will soon be their home..

To be continued..

Hello dear readers,

aahhahaha, Your writer is back with an update again! How are you all doing today?

How was the update? Did you all like it?

It gives me immense happiness to see so many of you reading this story, but just a few of you voting and commenting. It really makes my day when I see your comments and votes. Just a few words of how you felt while reading would be enough.

Thank you so much for reading the update and please don't forget to vote and comment your views, honey buns <3

Are you all ready to attend the party? I have been always ready!

See you all again in next update and till then, take care and live life to fullest!

Your Author
Sakshi Devi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 6.5K 48
A joyful and cherished boy, who never knew what is pain what are tears he was always pampered, he was always kept away from the cunning world, he hav...
323K 19.2K 36
#1 in His Series ✿ Abhimanyu × Kainat ✿ "He is the beautiful dream of my life And that's the reality, he is just a forbidden dream which will never...
2M 87K 92
•UNDER EDITING• Abhimanyu Chowdhary-A mysterious 28 years old man. CEO of Chowdary group of companies. He has looks that every girl craves and go cra...
20.1K 828 16
First book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Was I raised without love? Or was I born unloveable? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Noor...