The Protagonists All Want to...

Oleh Usingthisusername

Wen Tong is a small employee of the Space and Time Bureau, and he works conscientiously in his small business... Lebih Banyak

Other Info/Chapter 1: A current boyfriend, a crush
Chapter 2: Pretending to sleep.
Chapter 3: Bai Yue is more important
Chapter 4: Thank you for arriving
Chapter 5: Your boyfriend doesn't want you anymore
Chapter 6: He is safe now
Chapter 7: Wen Tong, you are really not afraid of death
Chapter 8: How do you feel?
Chapter 9: Will you kill me?
Chapter 10: Thank you for stealing our third master's partner.
Chapter 11: What lady?
Chapter 12: You're obedient, right?
Chapter 13: I want to poop!
Chapter 14: Put the water out of your head
Chapter 15: Self introduction
Chapter 16: Maybe it's because I'm older
Chapter 17: Learn from previous experience and from each other's strengths
Chapter 18: Is evil disgusting?
Chapter 19: I'm coming here, dear baby
Chapter 20: Baby, do you want to go home so soon?
Chapter 21: Come here, baby
Chapter 22: After two days of being bored at home, it's time to go for a walk.
Chapter 23: You leave now
Chapter 25: It is different from the first edition, no need to read it again
Chapter 26: It's like I've captured the most precious treasure in this life
Chapter 27: I'm full of anger
Chapter 28: The brain is sick and there is no cure.
Chapter 29-30: (2-in-1) Love me China!
Chapter 31-32: (2-in-1) I am your father!
Chapter 33: Have you had enough fun in Bangkok?
Chapter 34: My husband just said there are a lot of bad people out there.
Chapter 35: My feet have never touched the ground

Chapter 24: Should a good baby reward her husband?

518 14 0
Oleh Usingthisusername

Wen Tong went blank. The world seemed to have stopped the moment the land bandit appeared. The shadows extending to the soles of his feet exuded a heart-stopping chill, making his lips tremble slightly from the cold.

He didn't know what the others were saying, but he could clearly see Lu Bandit slowly raising his hand, bending his fingers, and lightly knocking on the door of the police station.

"Dong, dong, dong." Knocked three times, as if it was polite.

The slight knock on the door blocked out other sounds, reached Wen Tong's ears clearly, and hit his heart hard.

He shuddered involuntarily.

The bandit took a step forward and stood majestically in the police station.

The sunlight hit his side, illuminating his expression clearly.

He lowered his eyes slightly and looked at the young man sitting on the sofa from top to bottom. There was no displeasure on his face, and his thin lips were slightly raised in a casual smile.

Not angry, even looking a little happy.

Wen Tong's slender eyelashes were trembling non-stop, and his body seemed to feel danger, shouting to run quickly.

run.

He has to run.

"Wen, how are you?" Noah saw that something was wrong with him, took a step forward, and asked in broken Chinese.

Hearing the familiar Chinese language, Wen Tong slowly came back to his senses.

He opened his eyes wide, tried to calm down, raised his finger to the robber and said, "He, he...that's him!"

Noah nodded: "He's your brother."

"The translator is your brother, what a ce!"

Wen Tong's pupils shrank suddenly and he understood what he said in English.

Is the translator hired by the police station a land bandit?

His vision went dark, and he quickly realized that this was just a small island in Thailand, not a big city, and there were definitely not many people who were fluent in Chinese and Thai.

Those people might even be related to the land bandits.

He hurriedly grabbed Noah's sleeve, trying to explain: "He's not my brother, he——"

The next words were swallowed up by the land bandit's embrace.

Lu Bandit held him in his arms, caressed the back of his head with one hand, and pressed him firmly against his chest.

Wen Tong had no way of saying the second half of the sentence.

He struggled hard and tried his best but was unable to shake Lu Bandit's arm at all.

I only heard Lu Bandit say to Noah in fluent English: "We're a couple."

Noah was stunned and subconsciously looked at Wen Tong in his arms.

The young man was blocked by the man's generous body, and his appearance and expression could not be seen clearly.

As if aware of his scrutinizing gaze, the man turned sideways, completely blocking the young man's body.

Noah only saw Wen Tong move his arm, very hard, and he seemed...excited?

He shook his shoulders and didn't think much about it.

Lu Bandit imprisoned Wen Tong in his arms, and suddenly heard a familiar male voice of disgust.

"Tongtong? What happened?"

He lowered his eyes and saw the mobile phone that had fallen by his feet, and motioned Qing Lian to pick it up.

Lu Bandit took the phone, put it to his ear, and laughed slowly: "It's okay, as long as I'm here, nothing can happen to my dear baby."

"I'll take him home."

The next second, Xie You's furious voice came from the other end of the phone: "Land bandit!"

Lu Bandit touched Wen Tong's hair and said with great interest: "Good boy, say goodbye to him."

After speaking, he relaxed a little.

Wen Tong raised his face with difficulty and shouted at the top of his lungs: "Help! He——"

The next words were covered by the big hand of the land bandit.

Lu Bandit raised his eyebrows lightly and lazily said to Xie You on the other end of the phone: "Did you hear that?"

"My dear, it seems I don't want to say goodbye to you."

He hung up and threw the phone aside.

"Qing Lian." Lu Bandit shouted, Qing Lian immediately understood what he was going to do.

He walked up to an older policeman, took out an envelope from his pocket, and said in Thai with a smile: "The kidnapping case our young master mentioned involves some secrets. The young master is not familiar with the world and does not know the rules here. This letter Please forward this letter to the director, he knows about the kidnapping case our young master mentioned."

"The young master was frightened, so we will take people back first. If you have any clues or anything that requires our cooperation, you can contact me at any time."

After Qing Lian finished speaking, he handed him a business card.

The policeman nodded in awe and took the business card and envelope.

Qing Lian smiled: "Third Master ordered some afternoon tea for everyone and it will be delivered immediately."

The policeman glanced at Bandit Lu and said quickly: "Thank you, thank you Mr. Lu."

Noah had a panoramic view of this scene and felt that the police's attitude towards these Chinese people was a bit unspeakably special.

Aren't they tourists?

Noah didn't think much. Seeing Lu Bandit holding Wen Tong and leaving, he quickly picked up his mobile phone and called them: "Give me minute."

Lu Bandit paused, turned to look at him, and replied in English: "Do you have anything else?"

Noah immediately said: "I want to exchange contact information with Wen."

Lu Bandit looked him up and down, thinking of the young man sitting on the back seat of his motorcycle, a trace of anger flashed in his eyes, and he raised the corners of his lips: "No need."

"I'll ask the hotel manager to send your thank you gift."

With that last sentence behind him, he walked out of the police station without looking back.

Noah was stunned, hotel manager? Does this guy know which hotel he's staying in?

He raised his eyes and looked at the back of the bandit, watching him walk down the steps. From top to bottom, he could vaguely see Wen Tong waving his arms and legs, as if he was struggling, and was pressed into the man's arms.

The breeze carried away a faint whimpering sound. Nuoyan scratched his head and felt that the sound sounded a bit like Wen Tong's.

He frowned slightly and took a step forward, wanting to go over and ask for clarification.

The phone suddenly vibrated and a call popped up.

Noah looked at it and saw that it was an unknown number. It seemed to be the number that Wen Tong dialed just now.

He was about to answer when another friend's call popped up on the screen.

Without thinking, he chose his friend: "Bai! You haven't called me for a long time!"

A cold male voice came from the phone: "Something happened recently. Are you still in the United States?"

Noah: "No, I'm on vacation on a small island in Thailand, and I just helped a beautiful Chinese boy! But I feel a little strange, and I was thinking-"

Before he finished speaking, the person on the other end of the phone interrupted: "Noah, my right hand is seriously injured. I will go to the United States for rehabilitation treatment in a while."

Noah exclaimed, "Oh my God!"

"what happened?!"

............

Tongcheng

Xie You dialed four or five numbers, but the numbers Wen Tong called just now were all busy.

His eyes were full of haze, and he slammed the phone to the ground, breaking it into pieces.

Hearing the noise, the assistant quickly ran into the office: "Mr. Xie."

Xie You asked gloomily: "What's going on with the police?"

The assistant lowered his head and said: "An eyewitness claimed that he saw Mr. Wen jump into the sea with his own eyes, and said that the body fished out of the sea was Mr. Wen."

"Because Mr. Wen has no living relatives, DNA comparison cannot be done, and the transportation at the terminal is closely related to the economy of Xingyun Port, so it cannot be delayed..."

"What Captain Chen means is that with all the witnesses and material evidence, the case should be closed in the next two days."

Xie You closed his eyes and said in a cold voice: "Get ready to go to Myanmar."

The assistant asked tentatively: "What's Madam's birthday?"

Xie You looked at him expressionlessly: "If Tongtong is not here, does she still need to celebrate her birthday?"

............

In just one minute's journey from the police station to the car, Wen Tong struggled with all his strength, but still couldn't break free from the bandit's arm.

The land bandit touched his head like a pet, and patted his butt to tell him to calm down.

How could Wen Tong be at ease? Once he was taken back...

He couldn't imagine continuing, and the intensity of his struggle became even greater.

But it was of no use at all.

No policeman noticed anything unusual about him, and neither did Noah.

He was carried to the car by the land bandit and thrown into the back seat of the car.

Wen Tong was stunned by the fall. Before he could sit up, the car door was locked.

The black baffle between the front and rear seats rises to cut off the space.

Wen Tong had a pale face and pressed against the car door, trying to stay away from the Lu bandits.

The land bandit sat aside, his sleeves rolled up, revealing his strong wheat-colored arm muscles.

He leaned back and raised his eyelids, his whole body showing a sense of laziness.

A dangerously lazy temperament.

Wen Tong bent his fingers and picked at the hem of his T-shirt unconsciously.

The bandit saw that there was no blood on his lips. He was obviously frightened. He did not continue to scare people, but carefully checked his body up and down.

There are some scratches on the back of my hand, probably from climbing out of the window.

The legs of his trousers were covered in mud, and it seemed that he had lost his mind when escaping from pursuit.

The cat that was supposed to be pampered at home turned gray as soon as it ran out of the cage.

Lu Bandit half-closed his eyes, feeling pity and desire in his heart.

He kept rubbing his fingertips and lighting a cigarette.

He held a cigarette between his fingers and spoke slowly: "My dear, you have been running for so long. You must be thirsty."

"Drink some coconut water."

Wen Tong saw a coconut egg packed in a plastic box nearby.

There is no thick coconut shell on the outside, just pure white and round flesh, with a straw inserted in the middle.

The attitude of the land bandit made him even more panicked.

He could only think of the last supper of a condemned man.

Wen Tong had no appetite to drink, but he did not dare to resist the land bandits at this moment, so he had to pick up the coconut egg, lowered his head and took a sip.

The coconut water inside is not ice but warm.

It seems to have been there for a while.

"Does it taste good?" Lu Bandit asked.

Wen Tong nodded subconsciously.

The land bandit glanced at him, took the coconut egg, took a sip directly through the straw he drank from, and said lightly: "It's hot."

"It's been a long time."

After saying that, he put the coconut egg aside and stopped giving it to Wen Tong.

Wen Tong raised his eyes and saw a car driving past a vendor selling coconut eggs on the roadside.

The plastic box had the same branding as the one on his hand.

The land bandit bought it from this vendor.

Wen Tong's eyelids twitched and he clenched his palms. In other words... Bandit Lu knew he was at the police station before he arrived at the police station.

The car was speeding along the coastal road.

The scenery outside the car window was familiar, it was the road Noah took him to the police station.

A few minutes later, the Hilton Hotel appeared within sight, and the speed of the car slowed down visibly.

The bandit opened the car window so that he could see more clearly.

He took a puff of cigarette and spoke slowly: "Baby is very smart and knows how to come to the hotel for help."

Wen Tong's heart sank.

The bandit sighed and said in a regretful tone: "It's a pity that Oak Island is not a well-known tourist attraction in the country and there are no Chinese tourists."

"My dear, I only found a Yankee."

He lit the cigarette with his finger and shook off the ashes. There was a layer of false worry on his face, and there was a coldness in his eyes: "That American guy was kind enough to take you to the police station."

"Baby, have you ever thought about what if that American guy is a bad guy? You just followed him?"

"Aren't you afraid that he'll steal your waist?" Lu Bandit twitched his lips and continued, "I think there's something wrong with the way that American guy looks at me."

"If you really have a crooked mind, you definitely don't want your waist, but want to fuck you."

Wen Tong had no reaction at all to his slanderous words about Noah.

His mind was in a mess, and he only understood one other thing from Lu Bandit's words.

The land bandits had found him long ago.

Maybe I saw him asking Noah for help, or seeing him go into the police station to call the police.

He followed them to the police station and even bought him a coconut with great interest. After he reported the police, he slowly appeared in front of him.

"Baby, don't you have anything to say?" Lu Bandit asked.

Wen Tong's breathing became faster, his eyelashes trembled, and he stumbled when he spoke: "You, you did it on purpose..."

Lu Bandit looked at him and said with a half-smile, "Isn't it right for a husband to care about my dear baby?"

"If you don't keep an eye on me, my dear baby will be kidnapped by bad guys."

"No," he raised the corners of his lips slightly and continued, "Baby is so smart, he shouldn't be abducted by bad guys."

"The good boy even knew how to take off his coat when he ran out of the hospital, which made Qiangji almost find the wrong person."

Hearing this, Wen Tong's eyes darkened for a while.

Do the land bandits even know this?

The land bandits did this on purpose from the beginning.

His face was pale, his heart was cold, and his hands and feet were cold.

Wen Tong picked at his clothes, his slow brain slowly started to spin, and he came to his senses.

He underestimated the land bandits.

Lu Bandit is not only as unstable as he appears, but his scheming is even more terrifying.

Deliberately letting him run away like this at the expense of waiting in the car.

Obviously they could take him away when they found him, but the land bandits didn't.

They even deliberately asked him to go into the police station to call the police and take him away in front of all the police.

Wen Tong opened his eyes wide in confusion, looking at his blurry reflection reflected in the dark car windows.

After leaving the Hilton Hotel, the car began to accelerate, speeding along, rolling up smoke and dust.

He quickly left the street and drove onto the mountain road.

Familiar scenes passed by the car window, and finally stopped in front of the vermilion villa that could restrain everything.

Wen Tong was pulled out of the car by the land bandits.

The sun was shining high above the head, and the sunlight was spreading down. It was obviously a scorching hot weather. Wen Tong could even see the heat haze rising in front of his eyes, but his whole body was as cold as if he had fallen into an ice cellar.

The instigator of all this hugged his waist, leaned towards his ear, and said with a smile in his voice: "Go home."

"Out of the door, the good boy becomes unbehaved and runs around everywhere."

"Do I have to be punished?"

Wen Tong's eyelashes trembled: "No, don't..."

Lu Bandit lowered his head and sniffed the fragrance on his neck, feeling the young man's whole body trembling slightly. He said softly, in a tone that was so gentle that it was greasy, "Okay, if the good boy is so scared, then there will be no punishment."

Wen Tong didn't believe that Lu Bandit had such good intentions. He looked over in panic and met a pair of narrow, dark eyes.

The excitement in Lu Bandit's eyes spread rapidly, almost to the point of being bad, covering his entire face.

Wen Tong heard him say in an extremely excited voice:

"Then I found the good boy so quickly. Should the good boy reward my husband?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

336K 38.5K 26
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
152K 17K 47
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
613K 48.8K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
904K 81.9K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...