The Protagonists All Want to...

By Usingthisusername

Wen Tong is a small employee of the Space and Time Bureau, and he works conscientiously in his small business... More

Other Info/Chapter 1: A current boyfriend, a crush
Chapter 2: Pretending to sleep.
Chapter 3: Bai Yue is more important
Chapter 4: Thank you for arriving
Chapter 5: Your boyfriend doesn't want you anymore
Chapter 6: He is safe now
Chapter 7: Wen Tong, you are really not afraid of death
Chapter 8: How do you feel?
Chapter 9: Will you kill me?
Chapter 10: Thank you for stealing our third master's partner.
Chapter 11: What lady?
Chapter 12: You're obedient, right?
Chapter 13: I want to poop!
Chapter 14: Put the water out of your head
Chapter 15: Self introduction
Chapter 16: Maybe it's because I'm older
Chapter 17: Learn from previous experience and from each other's strengths
Chapter 19: I'm coming here, dear baby
Chapter 20: Baby, do you want to go home so soon?
Chapter 21: Come here, baby
Chapter 22: After two days of being bored at home, it's time to go for a walk.
Chapter 23: You leave now
Chapter 24: Should a good baby reward her husband?
Chapter 25: It is different from the first edition, no need to read it again
Chapter 26: It's like I've captured the most precious treasure in this life
Chapter 27: I'm full of anger
Chapter 28: The brain is sick and there is no cure.
Chapter 29-30: (2-in-1) Love me China!
Chapter 31-32: (2-in-1) I am your father!
Chapter 33: Have you had enough fun in Bangkok?
Chapter 34: My husband just said there are a lot of bad people out there.
Chapter 35: My feet have never touched the ground

Chapter 18: Is evil disgusting?

537 12 0
By Usingthisusername

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Bai Yueguang and her boyfriend were kidnapped at the same time

  The Chinese translation of film and television dramas is different from the Thai translation. Tian Zhuyue tried to name some dramas, but they were not the American dramas that Wen Tong wanted to watch.

  In the end, Wen Tong took the remote control himself, pulled out the American TV series column, read down line by line, and found Jailbreak.

  Tian Zhuyue fell silent when she saw it was this drama.

  Wen Tong lowered his eyes slightly, thinking deeply while watching the drama.
  Tian Zhuyue was alone inside the house, and there were only two people outside.

  It is not difficult to avoid the sight of these three people.
  The rare thing is that he doesn't know the specific situation outside the villa.

  .........

  From afternoon to evening, the land bandit never came back.

  After Wen Tong learned from Tian Zhuyue that the bandit might not come back tonight, he walked back to the room briskly.

  He closed the door and locked it, remembering that the land bandits quietly walked into the bedroom during the day, and realized that locking the door was still not safe enough.
  After all, it's someone else's house and it has a key.

  Wen Tong looked around, pushed the wooden cabinet aside to make sure it was not fixed to the ground, and pushed the wooden cabinet towards the bedroom door with all his strength.

  The friction between the cabinet and the floor made a loud sound that was deafening.

  Soon, hurried footsteps were heard outside the door, followed by Tian Zhuyue's concerned voice: "Master Wen, what happened?"

  Wen Tong tiredly lay on the cabinet and said breathlessly: "It's okay, I'm exercising ."
  "Don't worry about me."

  Tian Zhuyue responded and left.

  Wen Tong continued to push the cabinet until it was pushed behind the door and firmly blocked the door before taking a shower and climbing into bed.

  .........

  Lu Bandit was busy until three o'clock in the morning. When he returned to the bedroom, he passed by Wen Tong's room and took the key to open the door.

  The door can only be opened a small crack as thick as a finger, and if you push it back, you can feel the weight behind the door.

  Lu Bandit recalled the furniture in the room and sneered.
  Imagining the scene of Wen Tong's thin arms and legs struggling to move the cabinet, his irritability of the day suddenly disappeared.

  Thinking that Wen Tong was tired of moving this thing, Lu Bandit stopped opening the door to scare people.

  He locked the door again and asked Tian Zhuyue in Thai: "How long has it been since he moved that thing?"

  Tian Zhuyue looked at him blankly.

  Lu Bandit: "What is he doing in the room?"

  Tian Zhuyue: "Master Wen said he was exercising."

  Lu Bandit laughed: "How long has he been exercising?"

  Tian Zhuyue thought for a while: "About half an hour."

  "It's only half an hour," Lu Bandit raised his eyebrows slightly, "Not bad."
  He glanced at the closed door and said vaguely, "It seems that he has recovered well." "

  He asked me about something "?"

  Tian Zhuyue said truthfully: "No."

  Lu Bandit was a little surprised: "Then what did he do today?"

  Tian Zhuyue lowered her head and told the story, telling Wen Tong everything about hanging out, watching TV, and eating.

  Knowing that Wen Tong had watched TV for six or seven hours, Lu Bandit squinted his eyes and wasted half a day watching TV?
  "What TV?"

  Tian Zhuyue paused for a moment, then told the truth: "Prison break."

  Lu Bandit was happy and chuckled: "If he asks me if I asked you anything, just say no."

  Tian Zhuyue : "Yes."

  At noon the next day, Wen Tong woke up faintly.
  After a good night's sleep, his mind was much clearer and he was full of energy.

  When Tian Zhuyue came to call him to eat, he first asked about the situation of Lu Bandit through the door.

  Hearing that Lu Bandit went out again, Wen Tong happily started pushing the cabinet.

  Pushing the cabinet was a laborious task. When he stepped out of the bedroom, his cheeks were slightly red after exercise, his eyes were dark and bright, and his whole body was filled with the aura of a youthful and sunny boy.

  Tian Zhuyue looked at him blankly, her face getting redder and redder.

  Wen Tong looked at his watch, it was eleven o'clock noon.
  He looked up at Tian Zhuyue and saw her blushing and dazed expression, and asked with concern: "What's wrong?" "Are

  you sick? If you feel uncomfortable, you can go to rest and don't worry about me."

  "No, no..." Tian Zhuyue shook her head quickly and lowered her head, not daring to look at him again.

  Wen Tong glanced at her again to make sure she was fine, and asked tentatively: "Um...the land bandit hasn't come back from yesterday to today?"

  Tian Zhuyue told the truth: "He came back and left again."

  Wen Tong paused: "When he came back, did he ask about me?"

  The heat on Tian Zhuyue's cheeks instantly faded, and he whispered: "No."

  Wen Tong blinked and thought to himself, Lu The bandit didn't look for him when he came back, nor did he ask about him.
  Did he go back to his hometown, meet other handsome guys and beauties, and lose interest in him?

  "By the way, are you a local?"
  "Yes."

  "Do you know what land bandits hate most about others?"
  "I don't know."

  "Can you tell me about this city?"

  "Yeah , this is a small coastal city, far away from Bangkok, and the transportation is not convenient, so the tourism industry is not very developed..."

  Dr.CJ

  SALON

  When the land bandit walked into the box with a green face, there was only one person in the box. middle-aged man.

  Seeing him coming, the middle-aged man stood up with a smile: "Lu San, you are really a busy man."

  Lu Bandit raised his eyes and replied: "You have been very busy these two days, Brother Chen, you should be too It's clear."

  Chen Jin laughed and poured him a drink: "I heard that your return to China this time is a big success." "It's a rare

  trip back." Lu Bandit picked up the wine glass and tapped the wall of the glass casually with his fingertips. .

  "It's time to return home in fine clothes, but..." Chen Jin paused and continued, "I originally asked you to help me deal with the dock affairs, so that the boy named Xie who has been staring at the dock all day should not spend all day. It's nothing to look for."

  "It's good now. Not only has the matter at the dock not been resolved, it has been sealed, several in a row."

  The land bandit raised his eyelids and said calmly: "Wait for the day after tomorrow."
  "It will be resolved this weekend at the latest " Okay

  , that's good," Chen Jin smiled. He didn't ask for his solution, but said pointedly, "I'm just afraid that if I don't handle it well before my birthday, it will cause trouble at home."

  "This birthday is organized by my brother himself. He is already busy with official duties, so we can no longer waste his energy on such trivial matters."

  Lu Bandit chuckled, half-closed his eyes, and said unhurriedly: "Brother Chen, please wait with peace of mind. The goods will be processed for you before your birthday."

  "And on the birthday, I will also give you a big gift."

  Hearing the word "big gift", Chen Jin was so happy that he couldn't close his mouth: "Then I'll be waiting for it."

  After saying that, he added another sentence : "My brother will definitely be very happy too."

  Lu Bandit took out a lighter and lit a cigarette.

  Seeing this, Qing Lian said: "Mr. Chen, the room and people have been arranged, just go up."

  A flash of lust flashed in Chen Jin's eyes, and he got up and walked out: "Then I want to enjoy it today Mr. Lu's hospitality."

  Lu Bandit watched him leave the box and took a puff of cigarette: "Is everything done?"

  Qing Lian nodded.

  Lu Bandit leaned back, lazily leaning on the back of the chair, putting his slender legs on the coffee table, and sneered: "Chen Jin, this old loser, just depends on his younger brother, but he actually dares to threaten me."

  After hearing this, Qing Lian looked at him and asked tentatively: "What?"

  Lu Bandit: "Have anything been found in his goods?"

  Qing Lian: "No, Chen Jin is very cautious. The goods he shipped several times were ordinary daily necessities. They He missed it several times."

  The bandit slowly blew out a smoke ring and said, "Let him dry for two more days to let him get anxious."
  "Send a few people to help him deliver the goods, and then report the news to the police after confirming that there is something wrong with the goods. "

  Hurry up and sort out the information collected in the country and prepare a birthday gift for this old guy."

  Qing Lian responded: "Yes."

  Suddenly, there was a knock on the box door.

  The manager's voice sounded outside the door: "Third Master, the wine is here."

  Lu Bandit raised his eyebrows and looked at Qing Lian.

  The green face looked confused: "It's not me, I don't have anything."

  Lu Bandit: "Come in."

  The box door was pushed open, and the manager came in with a group of young and beautiful men and women, everyone holding wine in their hands.

  Lu Bandit: "Who ordered it?"

  The manager quickly explained: "It was given by Snake God."
  "Say yes, say yes..." He swallowed nervously and looked at Lu Bandit cautiously, "Said it was for It belongs to the third master."

  Lu Bandit glanced at the row of scantily clad people in front of him, and remembered his conversation with She Yi yesterday, and blew out a smoke ring: "That kid from She Yi looks rigid, and he has all kinds of stuff in his head."

  Let him. These people came to deliver wine and wanted him to have sex while drunk?

  The manager heard some dissatisfaction in his tone and said tentatively: "Third Master, then I'll take the wine away."

  Lu Bandit looked at Qing Lian.

  The green-faced man immediately said: "Third Master, I have no desires or desires."

  Lu Bandit: "..."

  He said to the manager: "Keep the wine and everyone get out."

  The manager quickly asked people to put down the wine and waited for the young men and women to exit the box. Finally, he said hesitantly: "Brother Snake also ordered a few movies..."

  He hesitated, obviously not serious movies.

  The corners of Qing Lian's eyes twitched, and he couldn't help but curse: "What the hell is wrong with Snake Yi?" As he

  finished speaking, he heard Lu Bandit say: "Let it out and have a look.

  " Qing Lian: "..."

  There was someone in the box. The manager turned on the special projector, played the movie, and immediately exited the box, followed closely by Qing Lian.

  Lu Bandit was the only one left in the box.

  Lu Bandit looked at the figure shaking on the curtain, his expression not changing at all.

  Over the years, he has focused solely on his career and has no thoughts about sexual desire. To be more precise, he has vented his energy in other places, such as boxing and fitness, fighting and shooting, etc.
  Before meeting Wen Tong, his sexual orientation had always been normal.

  I don't know why, but when I watched the short movie today, even that weak impulse was gone.

  The bandit supported his chin with one hand, pressed the remote control, and switched to the next movie.

  The protagonist of this movie is a boy who was bullied by several people and fell to the ground with dust on his face.
  He looked miserable, similar to some gentle children from back then.

  But facing this person, Lu Bandit had no mercy. He just felt that he was a waste and was annoying to look at.

  The next second, the boy began to take the initiative to unbutton his pants.

  The corner of Lu Bandit's mouth twitched. Why was he looking at a man's hands?
  Is it disgusting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 27.7K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
531K 28.6K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
375K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
742K 19K 56
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...