Heat in the dorm - Daylee

By RavisingMadness

Two roommates with opposite personalities, they don't particularly like each other, but they need to put up w... More

1. New roommate; New trouble.
2. Distractions in the library.
4. Stay out of my way.
5. A bold move.
6. What am I going to do with you?
7. The phone scandal.
8. From friends, to enemies.
9. I'd tap that, if I were you.
10. You are my distraction.
11. Fancy seeing you here.
12. She's a bad influence.
13. Rocky waters.
14. Can you tell I'm jealous?
15. You're starting to grow on me.
16. Admit that you like it.
17. Hang out in the girl's dorm.
18. You got yourself into this.
19. Am I your little secret?
20. Straight for what?
21. Double invite.
22. Valentine's gone wrong
23. You've got my attention. 🔞
24. What is it gonna take?
25. Strawberry tease
26. Bad decisions
27. Your body is art.
28. Trouble in paradise
29. Revelations.
30. Let's bend the rules.
31. You don't play fair.🔞
32. Why did you run?
33. Let's set some rules.
34. Let's get the party started.
35. 7 minutes of heaven
36. I don't need you.
37. You stayed.
38. Risking it all for you.
39. The morning after.
40. Let's keep quiet. 🔞
41. The sleepover. 🔞
42. Still thinking of you.
43. Naughty in the library. 🔞
44. A cozy movie night.
45. Are you in love with me?
46. All or nothing.
47. Make up over the phone.
48. Good morning with a twist 🔞
49. Part 2 🔞
50. A study session
51. You'll be rewarded. 🔞
52. A not so friendly opportunity.
53. Under the influence. 🔞
54. After we fell.
55. Patterns.
56. Prove me wrong.
57. Love by the ocean. 🔞
58. Part 2 🔞
59. Friends meet up
60. She's trouble.
61. Open to the idea.
62. Read between the lines.
63. A mix up
64. An apology

3. Hang out in the boys dorm.

379 21 0
By RavisingMadness

Kaylee nearly ran down the hall, she had to shut herself in her dorm room, her cheeks were boiling and she was breathless. Not only had she witnessed a massively heated scene unfold in the library, but she had stumbled upon a girl who was too eager to get to know her, buy her coffee and was most likely interested in her. She did not expect her first day to go down like this.

The first person she wanted to tell was of course none other than her sister. So she jumped on her bed, laying with her tummy down and rang her sister.

/on the phone/

"There you are, little sist. How was your first day? Did you survive it all?"

"Well- where do I begin? Classes were fine, barely anyone spoke to me and I found out about the exam dates for this term.."

"Boring!! That's not what you called me for, is it?!"

"N-No..okay, actually something happened today in the library. Something a little.. inappropriate.."

"Oh my god, what? What was it?"

"I saw my roommate sneaking off with a guy, they were full on making out and they were ready to tear each other's clothes apart!" Kaylee giggled midway.

"Uh- that roommate of yours seriously sounds like so much trouble. Did you actually stay and watch her?. You sneaky little-"

"No, absolutely not. I left. After all, I couldn't focus with her almost stripping off her own clothes."

"Well, you basically live together now you'll have to get used to seeing her like that."

"Uhmm, okay let's not talk about my nearly naked roommate anymore, there's something else that happened."

"Do tell, dear sister!"

"I met someone..a girl. She's actually pretty cool, we had a coffee together and got to know each other a little. Until the point where she told me she smokes weed sometimes.."

"It's college Kaylee, almost everyone smokes weed. That's news to you?"

"Yeah but you didn't. Did you??"

There was silence on the other line.

"Did you?!"

"Okayy- I might have, once. But so what? It's not like trying once in a while will do any harm. As long as you control yourself and you're aware of your actions."

"Yeah but that's the whole point, when you get high you're not aware of your actions at all."

"Are you seriously gonna give me lecture about it right now?"

"No-okay you're right. No lectures. But I'm not gonna forget that you said that."

"As long as you don't tell dad."

"No, I won't. But in exchange for my silence I want a favour. I want you to visit me this weekend."

"Come on, Kay. You're not supposed to see anyone of us in your first week. And you're actually coping well for once."

"It's not that I miss you, well I obviously do miss you, but I was thinking maybe we could go out around the area and..meet people? There's a bar down the block from here.."

"Meet college guys? Count me in!!"

Kaylee laughed, she knew her sister would eventually give in to that. She was hoping she could get some pointers on how to flirt properly.

"Okay, I'll see you Saturday then?"

"Seeing who on Saturday?"

Kaylee turned around abruptly to find out her roommate was evesdropping on her phone call and quite frankly she thought that was a bit over the line.

"My sister, anyway thanks for your time Jen I need to hang up now because I'm not alone."

"Okay see you soon, little sister. Byeee!"

/phone call ends/

"Can you give me a heads up next time before barging in on my private phonecall?" Kaylee said in annoyance.

"Yeah? Should I make an announcement over the speakers next time so you know?" Danielle answered back sarcastically.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Then how else am I supposed to know I'm interrupting you?"

"I don't know- but let's say you were having a private moment, what if I walked in on you?"

"Look, I didn't mean to seem nosy or whatever. And about that..we could..leave a sign on the door? So we know not to interrupt next time? I've seen it in movies."

"What sign?"

"How about our ties? If there's a tie on the door then that means not to come in straight away."

"Okay that could work."

"Perfect. Anyway, how was your first day? How many people made fun of you?" Danielle sat across on her bed, crossing her legs.

"No one, actually. Just you."

"Really? Well, that's convenient."

"Yeah? Are you running out of things to do other than making out?"

"Excuse me?"

"Uh- forget I said that."

"No, speak up. It's a free country. How did you know I was kissing someone?"

Kaylee hesitated. She didn't mean to let it slip up.

"Well, I.....I....assumed."

"I thought I was the one with the random assumptions, turns out you're doing the same."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you did it."

"Why does it matter? At least I made it to a few classes."

"Oh, did you now?" Kaylee tried to put on a thinking face, she was highly doubting that her roommate was in any classes this morning.

"I was. Business is no joke dude."

"You're studying business?"

"Ding ding." Danielle threw a pillow at Kaylee unexpectedly but the girl caught it in her hands with a laugh. At least, for once, they were making actual conversation.

"I'm studying Programming."

"That explains how you're such a massive dork and carry your computer everywhere."

"Yeah I guess so- anyway, I wanted to ask about your na..."

Just before Kaylee was about to finish her sentence Danielle was off to the bathroom not really bothering to finish their conversation at this point. Apparently she was getting ready for another night out. Kaylee sighed and decided to read a book. Not long after, she heard a knock at their door.

"H-Hello.."

"Hey there. Is Dani inside?"

"Dani?"

There at the door stood a blond boy, looking familiar as ever. Kaylee froze slightly, so she did have to find out about her roommate's name in that way. So be it.

"Yes, Danielle? Duh?"

"Oh- right. Wait, who's asking for her?"

"I'm Leo, sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm staying over at 102, we were wondering if you wanted to hang out in our room."

"Both of us?"

"Yeah, why the hell not?"

"Say yes."

Kaylee jumped over how surprised she was to find Danielle whispering in her ear. She hadn't noticed she was out of the bathroom already.

"Umm- I was actually reading.."

"Oh god. You're coming with us."

"But.."

"No buts."

Danielle shook her head in complete denial, she shouldn't let her roommate spend another night alone when she was supposed to be making friends. Dragging Kaylee by her hand, Danielle followed the boy to his room and greeted everyone once she was inside. Kaylee was purely frozen, she hated how Danielle was such a control freak and brought her here without her will. At least, this time she could keep an eye on her regarding her alcohol consumption and hoped she wouldn't have to witness another unnecessary making out session.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.5K 44
Hope Mikaelson is just coming back to the Salvatore boarding school 3 months after her parents died. She meets a girl named Josie. Will they get toge...
60.7K 1.3K 74
A Hosie story This is not well written it gets better along the way but don't expect anything amazing TW: SELFHARM, SUCIDAL THOUGHTS, DEPRESSION Plea...
158K 3.6K 61
A HOSIE FanFinc This story follows the episodes in the show. But with a little Hosie twist. Hope's old crush, Landon shows up at school rekindling th...
188K 6.8K 52
SOMEONE TO YOU ─── īš™ DANIELLE ROSE RUSSELL īšš ❝i just want to be somebody to yo...